A Naughty Housewife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers

"Allan." Sue said. "I shall be very gentle but I am going to get as much of this in as it is possible to do so please just relax or it might hurt".

Allan said. "Thanks Sue I will do my best but this is terrifying".

Sue lubed the cock up and placed it at his sphincter pushing quite hard and then there was an audible pop as the head slid in and Sue looked relieved. Tina said to her. "Turn it on it does interesting things and writhes about inside".

Sue did and you could see the remains of it pulsing in and out and ripples ran along its length. Allan called out. "I can't take much more and his cock sprang up to full hardness once more. Sue took hold of the cock more firmly and started to push it in while Allan grunted but stayed hard. Sue eventually reached about as far as it would go and then proceeded to pull out and ram in quickly. Allan shouted "I'm going to come" and did pumping come a good distance across the stage but it became apparent that he was drying up.

There was a massive applause and cheering as Sue removed the toy from Allan and his hole was almost gaping.

Tina provided a towel to Justine and Sue to clean up and they returned to their seats. Tina spoke to Allan. "How do you feel?"

Allan's response was a little muted but he said "I am feeling very tired but have enjoyed the experience, even the last part surprisingly."

Tina asked him. "There is something else I would like to offer the audience if you are willing

But I would understand if you said no".

Allan asked "What would that be"? And Tina responded. "There are two gay men that I know in the audience and I told them I would ask you if they could use your body. So would that be OK? Remember they will have to use condoms if you agree."

Allan was taken aback but replied. "It's something I've never tried and I've never thought about it but for the sake of the performance the answer is yes, if Jean will agree. We never do anything sexually without agreement".

Tina looked to me and I signed that it was OK to go ahead.

Sadly, the two gay men turned down the opportunity to do so public a thing so Allan remained a virgin in that sense.

Tina announced that that was where the show should end but that if any women wanted to come onstage and caress Allan on any part of his body they should form a queue at the left of the stage and about thirty did so.

While they were stroking most of him but especially his cock Sue asked me. "Why do you let so many women have access to Allan?" and I told her.

"While Allan is turned on by this he will still have the ability to perform soon after and our sex life is great but it also turns me on to see it happening so I get vicarious titillation from it."

Then one of the women started to suck Allan's cock and both Sue and Hilary were sitting with shocked faces. I said to them. Oh this sort of thing often happens... look he's about to come again." Allan came but a much smaller load and the woman just swallowed it all.

"I don't believe that she did that in public." Said Sue.

When the show was finally over and Allan had got cleaned up and dressed we went our separate ways with promises that Sue and Hilary would soon be paying unannounced visits to see just how Allan was when they did, and they were true to their word.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers
12