A Naughty Teacher Gets Taught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't come," he whispered hotly against her ear before wrapping her coat around her and tying it in place. Looking deep into her eyes, he said low but sternly, "Your pleasure belongs to me, Abigail, so you must ask permission or I'll have to punish you harshly if you disobey. Do you understand, my sweet?"

Looking up into his darkened chocolate eyes, she got lost in his gaze. He could capture her with his intensity but somehow she managed to hoarsely say, "Yes, Sir."

He winked seductively before he kissed her quickly and then helped her from the car to lead her into his house. Quickly they went from the foyer toward the master suite in the upstairs. Taking her hand, he led her into the bathroom, pulled her coat, dress and remaining nylons with garter from her now trembling body before stripping down to his boxer briefs. Looking down into her soft expression, he took her hand, kissed her palm and placed it on his broad chest. Feeling his heart race, she looked up surprised that he was that excited too?

"I can see your anxiety, my dear Abigail, and I want you to relax, just relax, and enjoy our time together, always. Now you can feel my heart races too because I like you, little one, and I want you to fall for me so my heart races. Just be mine and we'll fit together perfectly like we do online," he explained before he picked up her hand and gently kissed her palm.

Looking down her body, he whispered, "I'm going to own and know every part of you, Abigail. You look so beautiful in your sexy lingerie but you look more beautiful now, standing here naked before me with my marks on you."

Running his fingertips over her trembling body from her collarbone, down her heaving breasts, tracing the marks still evident on her pearl toned skin, down her stomach, stopping short of touching between her thighs, he just kept his eyes locked with hers while a smile, a new incredibly confident smile played on his dark pink lips. Threading his hand into her hair, he yanked back until she had to crane her neck up to his face now right above her as he stepped to a mere millimeter from her. "Mine, you're going to be mine, totally my slut in time. You'll know by a look what I'm thinking or want. As we learn, I expect mistakes but Abigail, I expect your submission and obedience. I know your limits and will always abide by them but I'll push you otherwise to please me. Give me what I want, and I'll give you pleasure, intense pleasure. I will add just enough sting to make you float. But disobey me..." His voice faded as his expression darkened making her eyes widen. "I will punish you as severely as you can take. You can always say no and use your safe word but I expect the most from us and from you."

His lips came down brutally this time, to take her breath away before he lifted her off her painted toes in his embrace. After he picked her up, he placed her in the bathtub, adjusted the shower to a warm soothing spray before getting naked and entering in front of her. He turned her away, poured some coconut smelling shampoo over her long copper waves and messaged his fingers into her scalp causing her to make soft mewling sounds. After he washed her hair, he whispered against her ear, "Wash me, sweetheart. I want you to feel comfortable putting your hands on me."

When she turned around, she realized she had a bit of a height problem. He was almost nine inches taller than her, an annoying height issue always a problem for her. As if reading her mind when she looked up into his face, down his well-toned physique and back up with a bit of puzzled expression, Daniel descended to his knees so his nose landed at her breasts. While she washed his hair, he did his best to make focusing difficult. He used the tip of his tongue to tease her nipples and more than once she had to stop, look down at him with her body trembling and then try to start again for him to get bolder and more intense, like his personality. He gently sucked her nipple into his mouth as she stopped rinsing his hair and then he bit down until she gasped, grabbed his strong shoulder and then moaned. His hand went to cup her sex, finding her clitoris with his thumb as two fingers penetrated her in a quick rhythm causing her to drop the luffa from her hand in the steamy shower. Without warning he stopped, rose to his feet, and took her out of the shower.

Once he dried her, he still hadn't said anything until he got her into his bedroom. He lifted his King-sized mattress and pulled a chain with a leather wrist restraint attached from the space between the headboard and the mattress. He repeated on the other side of the bed. Each of the chains were screwed to the wood of the four-poster bed. He placed a couple of pillows at the center and said deep and dark, "Lay on your stomach with your ass propped up on the pillows, Abigail. I have to spank you."

Her darkened violet eyes widened to large saucers as she looked from the pile of pillows to him before she asked softly, "Why Sir?"

"Because I want to and you lost concentration, so do it now, Abby or you can get dressed and I'll call you a taxi. Your choice, Abigail, so make it," he said tersely, staring intently at her as he pulled on his underwear for a moment.

Again she had a choice to make but she knew what it would be the moment she realized she wanted to be his so still damp with her long tendrils of hair reaching past her shoulder blades, she climbed up on the bed before positioning herself with her hands above her head and her ass perfectly placed on the pillows. He traced her spine with his fingertips causing her skin to goosepimple under his touch before he leaned down and said low against her ear, "Relax, little one, you say your word if it gets too intense because after I spank you, I'm going to tease you until you beg just enough for me."

She turned her face on the pillow so she could look into his eyes and whispered, "And then?"

"You'll come hard as much as I want. After that, I will have you, just fuck you until we can't move. Do you trust me?" His expression softened before he traced her bottom lip with his thumb. "Just absorb it. Just feel."

"Okay, Sir, I will," she whispered and he pulled on his racing gloves. He climbed up behind her on the bed, attached the two leather restraints around her pretty wrists after planting a kiss against her skin, feeling with his warm lips her continued racing pulse. He then pulled her hips upwards so she was on her knees over the stacked pillows and then just grabbed her bottom with both of his hands, kneading her flesh beneath his large gloved hands. He bent over her and softly kissed the curve of her spine before sitting back on his knees. The first smack hit her left cheek impacted much harder than she was expecting so she bit down on her dark strawberry stained lip only to sink her teeth deeper when his hand hit her right even harder leaving an impression of his open hand on her butt. He kissed her ass, running his tongue over the outline of his imprint, making her moan with pleasure before again before he smacked her rougher on the left followed by the right. Softly she pointed her dark red painted toes, digging them into the mattress when she sunk back down onto the pillows and then turned her head so she could sink her face into the pillow to bite on the silk cover when the last set impacted followed by his tongue against her skin. It was sensation overload, making too many neurons fire but then he leaned over her and whispered against her ear, "Behave better and concentrate when I tell you. But, my sweet little one, you're trying very nicely to please me."

He unclasped her wrists and helped her turn over but took the pillows from beneath her now much heated ass before he re-clasped her wrists again above her head. Balancing his weight on his elbows, he kissed her passionately, dueling his tongue with hers before he eased off the bed. Daniel looked down into her wide, nearly purple eyes and whispered, "Do you trust me, Abigail, completely trust me?"

She nodded her head before saying softly, looking up into his intense gaze, "I wouldn't have come here if I didn't, Daniel."

"Good," he whispered before he lowered a blindfold over her eyes, plunging her into darkness. She could hear him rummaging through a chest at the end of the bed but didn't know what he was choosing for their continued play session. First, she felt his breath against her collarbone as he kissed on her shoulder and then whispered against her skin, "Relax, Abigail, and just feel. Don't think too much or fear me at all because I care for you."

He watched as she relaxed against the silk sheets and lulled her head against the pillow while her dark strawberry stained lips parted and she visibly sighed softly when he kissed the column of her neck, running his tongue and teeth against her tingling skin. His mouth found hers for a protracted moment, kissing her deeply, drinking in her response before his thumb and forefinger pinched and twisted her nipples simultaneously until she gasped and then moaned in protest. Next she felt the bite of the clamp against her left nipple followed by the right with the attached chain landing in the valley between.

She breathed deep and slow trying to control the pinch caused by those clamps now straining mercilessly as his gloved hands traveled down the sides of her body causing even more tingles and goosebumps against her heated skin. She could feel the bed give way to his weight as he climbed back up at the end. He traced the inside of both sides of her thighs as he opened them as wide as he could. Then he threw both her legs over his shoulders as he laid between her legs, tracing just the tip of his tongue from just above her knee north. The silky feel of his tongue against her skin made her moan and arch her back until he stopped just short of reaching the apex, turned and sucked savagely on her inner thigh until a deep purple mark formed under his persistent mouth. After he formed the mark, he turned and blew softly against her labia and clitoris before spreading the lips apart with his fingers. With her clitoris, clearly exposed, she expected him to use that silky tongue again as she tried to stay still waiting for his sensual play against her most intimate area but she was wrong. Roughly, his gloved palm hit against her ultra-sensitive, now throbbing center and she bucked in surprise due to the intense sting. He held her still to prevent further movement and warned darkly, "Stop squirming, Abigail, or I'll tie your legs down too."

"Okay," she managed breathlessly and he smacked her inner thigh more fiercely than she expected so she bit down on her lip until she could catch her breath as tears started to form under the blindfold. She blinked away her tears under the blackness of the blindfold before she said hoarsely, unable to hold back her sob, "Sir, sorry Sir."

He blew against her wetness again and said, much softer, but still in that deep, dark stern tone, "Just feel, Abigail, don't fight. Just feel."

She tried to relax her body but he penetrated her wetness with two perfectly curved ungloved fingers and started to rapidly thrust, making her body tremble as this coiling need started to build. Slowly that ache, that spiraling warmth spread from inside her like fingers, tightening and then when she knew she was going to lose her battle against the building sensation, he made it more impossible when that silky tongue did start to intensely swirl against her throbbing clitoris. In perfect syncopation with his tongue, his fingers pushed against an aching spot inside her.

"Please, Sir, oh God, please Daniel," she finally begged when her legs began to tremble as she realized she couldn't hold back the tidal wave of need to let go much longer grew tighter and more urgent inside of her.

He opened his eyes to see her bowing off the bed with her chest and hips thrusting up towards him while breathing hasty and ragged before he stopped and said simply, "Not yet, Abigail."

He leaned over her with his palm against that throbbing clitoris and pulled the chain with his teeth causing her to open her mouth wide to moan in protest before he began to repeatedly smack his palm against her now beyond sensitive clitoris.

Tears rolled down her face as he pulled on the chain and continued to smack just his palm against her. She shook her head back and forth as her hands curled and uncurled above her head, pulling her wrists toward her head causing their chain to squeak in protest.

When he saw the river of dark brown mascara down her cheeks, he wiped it away after he stopped his passionate attack on her senses. Softly he kissed her lips until she was kissing him back with wanton abandon, making him realize her need to give herself to him despite the delicious pain. He softly nuzzled her neck and then whispered, hotly against her ear, "Perfect, Abigail, just surrender. Almost time for dizzy pleasure."

He unscrewed the clamps causing the blood to rush back into her now un-pinched nipples, making her arch her back and pull against the restraints as it burned directly from her nipples toward her throbbing clitoris and dripping center. He licked with his warm tongue in soft circles against her throbbing nipples before nibbling and scraping his teeth down her shaking body. After again positioning himself between her legs, he started his silky tongue in slow deliberate circles against her clitoris and began to slowly thrust those thick fingers inside of her. Quickly, she was begging again.

"Now," he growled before he went back to work on her.

Digging her nails into her palms, her legs shaking violently around his shoulders, she went rigid before it exploded inside of her as she moaned loudly, "Oh God, Daniel."

"Mmmmmm..." he moaned against her as a series of strong contractions hugged his fingers while he lapped up the evidence of her climax with his tongue. As aftershocks made her clitoris painful, she tried to wiggle away from his insistent tongue but he held her firm, lifted his head briefly and ordered, "Don't move, Abigail. I'm not nearly done."

The pain morphed into a serious burn that changed into an intense tingle as his tongue continued to swirl while his fingers now hit a deeper, new but more sensitive spot inside of her. He sucked hard on her clitoris, scraped his fingers against her spongy G-spot causing an intense need to let go inside of her.

"Fuck," she screamed out and he just ordered back, "Now Abigail, give it me."

His palm smacked her clitoris as he sped up his thrusts against her G-spot and soon she was letting go in a stream over his fingers and palm but again, he didn't stop until he made her do the same thing three more times. With her body a shaky, trembling mass of nerves, he unbuckled her restraints, flipped her onto her hands and knees before gently winding his fingers into her hair, pulling back fiercely so she had to crane her neck.

"You're mine, now," he growled, smacked her ass with his bare palm before he thrust inside her with his erection. She didn't know he had lost his boxers until she felt him fill her up from behind with his cock making her scream out in pleasure.

Using her hair as leverage with one hand and on her hip with the other, he began a punishing, brutal rhythm. She pushed back thrust for thrust as he hissed between his clenched teeth, "So fucking wet and damn perfect."

He let go of her hip to hit her ass a couple of times as he drove into her repeatedly. She looked over her naked shoulder and begged, "Please, Sir."

Feeling her legs begin to tremble again, the increasing warmth inside of her, and the sound of longing in her voice made him realize she was close as him. Feeling that ache deep inside his balls, he tugged hard on her hair, smacked her ass, and growled, "Yes."

As soon as her contractions squeezed him, he stilled, let go of her hair, held tight to her hips, thrust once more and then growled, shooting his climax inside of her, "Abigail, yes."

Softly as he pulled from her trembling body, he leaned over and kissed the delicate curve of her back as he said gently, "Thank you, Abigail, you're such a beautiful little slut, already becoming mine."

He laid her down, with her head resting against the side of his chest as he softly drew figure 8s from one shoulder to the next. After kissing her sweaty forehead and pulling off her blindfold, he whispered against her heated skin, "Pretty amazing, my sweet, for our first time together."

She looked up into his soft gaze and said, "Yes, it was, Sir. I'm still tingling all over. Thank you for such an amazing time."

He traced his knuckle down the side of her face and whispered, "I'm looking forward to when I'm more than your Sir but your Master but we have time, much time to play and learn about each other. You're special to me and I enjoyed you online but in person...well, you're even better."

"As are you, Daniel," she whispered before he softly kissed her and held her close until they fell asleep tangled together on his bed. Lucky for them, it was Friday night and they had all weekend to up the ante on their play.

12