A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda separates my pussy lips and starts licking my pink flesh. I feel her mouth moving from my clitoris to the cunt opening. She makes the round trip many times, but finally focuses her efforts on pleasuring my clitoris by sucking. I could feel my natural cunt lubrication slowly oozing out of my tunnel.

"Yes. Yes, Brenda." I said between my sighs and moans.

About the same time that Brenda begins pleasuring me, I began licking her slit with my tongue. I move my head up slightly and lick her ass hole. Then, after separating her pussy lips with my fingers, I also made the round trip between her clitoris and cunt licking and sucking. As Brenda focuses on my clitoris, I also start to suck her clitoris. Gradually, her natural lubrication flows slowly out of her body and mixes with my saliva.

"Oh, Kitty. I love your tongue and mouth on my clitoris." Brenda said. As she sighs and moans, softly.

During the '69' activity, I could tell that Ben was watching us very intently. Some of the time he was sitting in the chair and looking at our sides. At other times, he was standing and even kneeling by my feet or by Brenda's feet. It seems that he saw every thing. Several more digital pictures are taken.

At last, Ben says: "Very nice, '69' show, ladies. Now it is double play time using this two headed latex dildo. Please get on your hands and knees -- your asses close together, then move apart. I want to see very little of the dildo shaft, then see more. And repeat frequently."

Once again, we assume the requested position -- our sides toward Ben. He is still sitting on the chair, completely dressed. But I observe a bulge pushing against the fabric of his pants, below his belt.

"It looks like your constant companion is enjoying our show." Brenda said.

"My constant companion is getting ready to have fun in mouths and cunts." Replied Ben.

"During our past parties, I really enjoyed having your constant companion possess me."

"You will feel my cock -- -- soon."

We each take an end of the dildo and push it into our own cunt. I am wet from my natural lubrication, the latex head easily separated my pussy lips and goes into my cunt. Almost at the same time we both say: "Ready. Yes."

Ben says: "Together."

I can feel my end of the double headed dildo being pushed into my cunt. Deep into my cunt.

Ben says: "Separate slightly."

I can feel the dildo leaving my body -- by several inches.

Again and again -- Ben says "Together" and "Separate slightly."

Again and again, I can feel my end of the double headed latex dildo pushing deep into my cunt, and partway leaving my cunt. But some of the dildo is always inside my body. The digital camera records several pictures on its memory.

Finally, Ben says: "Thank you, ladies. I have always wanted to watch a live show between two women. I enjoyed every minute. Brenda, you can keep the double headed dildo as my gift. But both of you can use it - - - together or separate."

"Thank you, Ben." We both say, almost in unison.

Girl - Man - Girl Party: Fun And Pleasure

"Now it is time for me to join in the fun and pleasure. Would both of you undress me."

Brenda removes one shoe and sox. I remove the other shoe and sox. Then, Brenda quickly unbuttons Ben's shirt and pulls it off his shoulders. I unfasten his belt and unzip his pants, in one motion both his pants and underpants are pushed over his hips and fall to the floor.

His partially erect penis is now:

Free for fun --- free for exploration --- free for penetration.

"That was really quick. I need to urinate, one of you can hold my penis and direct my stream into the toilet. Then I want to see both of you standing in the tub and urinating at the same time."

The three of us walk into the bathroom. Brenda holds Ben's slightly erect penis and directs his urine stream into the toilet. The floor remains dry.

"You did a good job of directing my stream, Brenda."

"I have some experience aiming your stream." She replies.

Brenda and I both get into the tub and face Ben. Brenda turns on the water.

"Does that water streaming out of the faucet help you urinate?" Ben asks.

"No. I am just getting the water warm. I recall that you do not really like cold water." Brenda says -- and softly laughs.

I do not recall ever urinating before with another girl. Possibly years ago, when I was in high school, in the girls' locker / shower room but that is now a hazy memory. I hear Brenda's urine stream hitting the floor of the tub. Some splashes onto my one leg. Then my urine stream starts. Both of us are urinating -- together. I can feel warm drops splashing onto my feet and lower legs. Pictures are taken.

"Nice, ladies. Very nice yellow streams. Very enjoyable."

Our urine streams gradually slow. Then stop.

Ben steps into the shower between the two of us. The water is already warm and coming out of the shower head. Soon we are wet. We 'girls' are rubbing our soapy hands all over Ben's body. But most of the rubbing is done on his cock and balls. Ben is facing Brenda and she is rubbing soap on Ben's penis. I have pushed my soapy hand between Ben's ass cheeks and rub his balls.

"The more I rub your penis, the more penis there is to rub." Brenda says.

"You do a wonderful job of pleasing my penis. If my penis is sufficiently pleased, my cock will be able to satisfy your cunt." Ben says.

"I want your cock to satisfy my cunt. And also satisfy Kitty's cunt." Brenda says.

Ben has been rubbing his soapy hands on Brenda's entire body -- -- but most of the rubbing is focused on her breasts and the juncture of her legs.

Ben kisses Brenda. A deep very intimate kiss. Their soapy bodies touch. Ben whispers something into Brenda's ear. They separate.

Quickly, Ben is rubbing his soapy hands on my body from my waist down to my feet. Then he focuses his rubbing on my pussy lips and ass hole. At the same time, Brenda is rubbing her soapy hands from my waist up to my neck and my back. But soon she is focusing her rubbing on my breasts and nipples. Never before have I been washed by a man and a woman. For many months just after my marriage, my husband and I took showers together. But gradually that practice stopped -- long before our divorce."

Soon, we stop. The warm shower water splashes on our bodies and rinses off the soap. We step out of the shower -- and take turns drying each other off with white fluffy towels.

"Let's got back into the bedroom." Ben says.

We leave the bathroom. Ben is carrying a dry fluffy towel. Just as he puts the towel on the chair, the timer in the room starts buzzing. Our one hour party is almost over. Ben reaches for his wallet and hands me enough money to extend our party for another hour.

"Please bring back some ice cubes, Kitty, for later use." Ben requests.

I slip on my opaque gown -- there is no need for any other articles of clothing -- and walk to the office. Several other 'girls' are ahead of me booking parties. It takes me longer then I want to book our extended party. But at last I am back -- and knock on the door of the large party room.

In a moment or so, Ben calls out: "Enter."

I enter the room and close the door. I walk toward them.

Ben is sitting on the fluffy white towel he had placed on the chair. Brenda is between his legs -- her hand on Ben's erect bare cock. But I can see some light hitting his cock -- his cock glistens. I do not know:

** ** if the light is reflecting off some lubrication from a bottle OR

** ** did Brenda give Ben a bare cock blow job and the light is reflecting off the saliva from her mouth.

But I know enough not to ask any questions about any sexual activity done in private between a man and a woman. I just say: "I am back -- ready for some more activities."

Ben spreads his legs and says: "I would like each of you to sit on my leg and rub your cunt on my legs. Also play with my penis and balls."

Brenda and I lower our bodies and sit on Ben's upper thigh by his knees. Each of us moves forward, and then back. Forward, then back -- as we rub our cunts on his legs.

At the same time, Brenda reaches down and fondles his penis. I reach down and gently rub his balls. I can just see his penis responding and getting larger in Brenda's fingers.

"Oh, 'girls' -- I love the fondling and stroking you are providing me."

For a few minutes, Ben looks at both pairs of boobs. Then he reaches out and rubs a breast and its teat on each of us. After a few minutes of rubbing, Ben is pulling and pinching my teat.

"Nice. Very nice boobs and teats. I have wanted to have two pairs to play with for a long time. This is a wonderful pleasure."

But he moves his head forward and down . He is licking Brenda's pink areola and pink teat, but in several minutes the licking changes to sucking.

"Yes, Ben. Yes -- -- I love your sucking." Brenda says.

We continue to fondle his erect penis and balls. But he switches. Now Ben is licking and sucking my breast and teat, his fingers are caressing Brenda's breast and teat.

Fondling, stroking, licking, and sucking continue for several more minutes.

Ben stops and says: "Now I would like a double breast massage. I want two pairs of boobs rubbing my entire body."

Ben get on the bed, his erect cock pointing almost directly toward the ceiling. Brenda and I are on opposite sides of his body. Brenda lowers her body and pushes her boobs onto Ben's stomach. Slowly, she moves her breasts toward Ben's mouth. He sucks a teat, then the other teat receives equal treatment. Brenda moves her hanging breasts down toward his stomach, then back toward his mouth for more sucking. Again and again, she moves over his body.

"Two women, two cunts, two pairs of boobs, four ample breasts, four legs. Wonderful!" Ben exclaims.

About the same time that Brenda lowers her breasts onto Ben's stomach, I lower my pair onto his legs but just below his knees. Slowly, I move my hanging breasts up over his knees and onto his thighs. Soon, my breasts were rubbing his erect cock. I move my body in different directions: up, down, left, and right. His cock also moves in all directions.

"I have had breasts massages before from other 'girls' and from Brenda. But this double pair breast massage is much better. Instead of two scoops of ice cream in a dish, it is like four scoops of ice cream in a dish." Ben said.

"But with the ice cream also comes a large banana, with nuts." Brenda said.

"And two cherries." I added.

"I wish I had two large bananas for each of you." Ben says, and softly laughs.

"Real bananas or banana shaped cylinders attached to your body?" Brenda asks.

"Both. If I had a real hard long banana I could use that for fucking you -- -- instead of a dildo. Then we could peel the banana -- and eat it together."

The three of us smile and laugh softly.

"OK, ladies. At the same time, I would like Brenda to lick and suck my balls and Kitty can give me a blow job. Then while Kitty continues the blow job, I will enjoy Brenda's breasts and teats."

Ben remains on the bed but elevates his head with several firm pillows. His manhood is pointing directly at the ceiling. Brenda gets in position, sticks out her tongue and starts licking Ben's balls. Then she opens her mouth and sucks in a ball and applies gently pressure. Lick, suck, and apply gentle pressure. In a few minutes his other ball receives similar attention.

Her saliva coats Ben's balls. Light, coming through the window curtain, falls on his balls. They glisten.

"Yes. Yes, Brenda. Very pleasing."

I am on the other side of Ben. As Brenda starts the ball activity, I place a condom on the tip of his cock head. Using my mouth, I unroll the condom partway down his shaft. My fingers complete the unrolling. I open my mouth, the condom covered cock head easily slides past my lips -- I close my mouth and apply pressure. Quickly, my head starts bobbing up and down on his manhood. But I can not reach the bottom of his shaft. I focus my attention on the cock head, rim, and several inches of his shaft. Some digital pictures are taken.

"Oh, Kitty. I really appreciate the attention you are giving my cock. Please continue."

For several more minutes, Brenda licks and sucks balls. I suck Ben's dick.

"Very nice, ladies. Brenda, please bring some hot water and the ice for Kitty to use. Then I will lick and suck your breasts."

"You want Kitty to bathe your cock in hot water, then ice?" Brenda asks.

I listen carefully. None of my previous clients have asked for a hot water and ice treatment on their cocks. Brenda is soon back with the water and ice and a dry fluffy white towel.

Ben raises his ass, Brenda pushes the dry towel under his manhood.

I put some hot water in my mouth and close my lips. Then carefully slide my lips over Ben's condom covered cock. Only a small amount of water oozes out of my mouth and onto Ben's pubic hair. My head bobbing starts again. Ben's cock receives a bath in the hot water. In several minutes, I swallow the luke warm water. After taking some more of the hot water in my mouth, my head bobs down and up again as I bathe Ben's cock. Pictures are taken.

"Love this hot water treatment." Ben says.

Again, I take some hot water in my mouth. But this time, I carefully suck a ball into my warm mouth and apply gentle pressure. The other ball receives similar attention. Warm water oozes from my mouth and travels down Ben's ass before it lands on the white towel.

"Thank you, Kitty. Cool me off now."

I put several small ice cubes in my mouth. Then carefully open my mouth, Ben's cock touches the ice in my mouth. I bob my head down and up -- cooling off a warm cock. After placing the partially melted ice cubes in a cup, I get several more ice cubes. Again, I open my mouth and bathe a cock with cold ice cubes. But I also held one ice cube in my hand -- and place this single ice cube on Ben's balls.

"That ice on my balls is pleasurable -- -- -- but also painful." Ben says.

"I remember an earlier party, Ben, when you put an ice cube in my cunt. And you held it inside my body. That was painful." Brenda said.

"Yes. But later, I recall that you said it was both pleasure and pain for your cunt."

Brenda and Ben look at each other. And smile.

As requested, once I start the hot water / ice cube treatment, Brenda bent over and rubs her breasts back and forth across Ben's face and mouth. But she soon stops the rubbing -- Ben starts licking and sucking one of her ample mounds of female flesh and its teat. Then he licks and sucks the other breast and teat.

"Oh, Brenda. I love sucking your breasts and teats. I enjoy looking at them -- -- they are almost perfect, like a pair of matched bookends."

"Than you, Ben. You may look and suck as long as you desire. Your mouth and tongue give me pleasure. A lot of pleasure."

Many minutes pass as he pleasures Brenda's breasts and teats and I pleasure his cock.

"Thank you ladies. I appreciated the hot and cold water treatment. And I enjoyed the breast licking and sucking."

"We want to satisfy your needs." Brenda says.

"You are -- both of you. Now, I would like Brenda to stand by the side of the bed and play with her breasts and genitals. At the same time, I would like Kitty to ride my cock -- cow girl style."

The soft romantic music is still playing. Brenda stood by the side of the bed and starts to fondle her breasts with the fingers of one hand. Fingers of her other hand are stroking her pink treasure.

Ben is still on his back, his erect condom covered cock pointing toward the ceiling. I straddle his body. My pink treasure is directly above his condom covered erect cock. As I lower my body, I guide his manhood -- with my hand -- toward its destination. Ben's cock head easily spreads my pussy lips. Then - inch by inch - my cunt is filled. Completely filled.

"Ride my horn, Kitty. Ride me hard. I like seeing my cock appear, then disappear into a woman's cunt. I enjoy looking at your attractive boobs."

"Thank you, Ben." I reply.

Neatly trimmed female pubic hair touches male pubic hair. I raise my body, then lower my body. Up and down -- numerous times. The penetration into my cunt is deep. Very deep.

And very pleasing for me. The digital; camera records several pictures of the cow girl action.

"Ride me, cow girl. Ride my horn. Get those boobs bouncing."

I can see Brenda continuing to fondle her breasts and genitals. My moist cylinder moves up and down on Ben's hard cylinder. But the cock head is always hidden and in my cunt.

"Faster, Kitty. Ride faster -- cow girl. I want to see your breasts swing and sway. I want to watch you boobs move up and down and from side to side -- -- as you move."

I can see Ben's eyes moving as he watches the action: Brenda's breast and genital fondling, My breasts swing and swaying, And Ben's cock appearing and disappearing.

"Ride me, cow girl. I want to see boobs swing and sway."

I rode Ben's cock faster and harder. The muscles in my legs were starting to get tired, but I manage to continue the ride. Up and down -- Shallow penetration. Deep penetration.

After several more minutes of pleasuring, Ben says: "Let's have some rear entry and missionary activity. I will fuck Brenda using the rear entry position. And I will fuck Kitty in the missionary position."

Brenda stands on the floor and bends over the bed. Her face and breasts are touching the mattress. Her ass is up in the air and her legs are spread. I am on my back, my butt at the edge of the bed, my legs spread wide. We are both on the same side of the bed, close but not touching. Digital pictures are taken.

"You are looking nice, ladies. Legs spread wide and two cunts, side by side, waiting for my cock. Two beautiful female bodies to look at -- -- and pentrate. Wonderful!"

Ben spreads some lubricant on two cunts. He is standing directly back of Brenda, his erect condom covered manhood pointing toward her cunt. Ben moves forward slightly, I can see pleasure in Brenda's face. Apparently Ben's cock head is starting to penetrate her cunt. I also see Brenda reach between her legs and feel for the condom rim. While they have had several parties, Brenda still checks that his cock is covered. Ben moves forward, I think he has penetrated her cunt as deep as possible.

"While I fuck Brenda, please pleasure yourself, Kitty. I enjoy watching a woman rub her moist pink treasure."

Working in a legal brothel is a pleasure business. Usually the man is receiving the pleasure. But Ben wants me to pleasure myself -- I very willingly do as he requests. I vigorously rub my clitoris in a circular motion -- -- both clockwise and counter-clockwise.

From time to time, Ben looks at the juncture of my legs and my moving fingers. But Brenda's fucking continues. Brenda sighs and moans softly.

I see Ben moving back, then forward. Back, then forward. Frequently. He is holding her hips with his strong hands. Brenda's legs are being pushed into the bed by Ben's legs. Ben continues her fucking. Her ass is essentially fixed in one spot and can not easily move. I am well aware that soon I will be pinned to the bed when I am being fucked. Her sighs and moans continue.

"Did you like your fucking, Brenda."

"Yes. I always like having your cock in my cunt. I like the way you fuck me."

"I enjoy fucking you, Brenda. Always have, always will."

For several minutes, Brenda's fucking continues. Then, Ben pulls completely out of Brenda. And says: "Brenda -- please lay on your back and play with your pussy and clitoris. Now Kitty, it is your turn to be fucked."

Ben steps between my spread legs and easily pushes his condom covered cock head past my pussy lips and into my cunt. Deep into my cunt. He pulls partway out, then deep again. Ben moves slightly, his erect cock comes into my cunt from several directions. My cunt is explored and penetrated -- again and again.