A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the two gentlemen. Their faces were very familiar -- but I could not think of their names. When my turn came, I step forward and said: "Kitty." Then step back into the line.

One man said: "Charlie and I flipped a coin. I won. . . . . . . . . ."

I almost froze when I heard the name Charlie -- the name of the first man to have a brothel party with me. Charlie had the ENORMOUS COCK. I looked closely at both men -- yes, it is Fred and Charlie. The truck drivers from my first two brothel parties several months ago.

I had forgot his name -- Charlie -- but I will never forget his ENORMOUS COCK .

"You made an excellent choice, Fred. I have some time -- I will wait and play a little pool until Fred has completed his party. Then I will also have a party with Kitty." Charlie said.

I stood still.

In a minute or so the Shift Manager said: "Kitty, are you OK? Fred wants to discuss a thirty minute party with you. Charlie will wait, then have a party with you."

"Yes, I am fine." I reply.

I smile at both men as I walk toward Fred. Hand in hand, I lead him to my bedroom. Fred has his hand on my ass -- several times, as we walk, he gently pinches my ass. Our previous party about two months ago was satisfactory. Fred's cock was large but it would fit into my cunt.

I certainly remembered Charlie's ENORMOUS COCK from our previous party. His ENORMOUS COCK really was too large for my cunt. Based on the results of our party about two months ago, I fully expected my cunt would be sore for hours.

What was I going to do? Both the Madam and a Shift Manager had suggested earlier that if I did not want a party with a certain man just put a high price on your sexual services. Usually the man would say no and refuse the party. If the man said yes -- well that is the business, providing sexual pleasure. But you will certainly be well paid.

For Fred, I would increase the cost slightly. But for Charlie -- well, I had thirty minutes or so to think about the price and what I was willing to do. And NOT willing to do.

Once in my bedroom, I said: "Thank you for the earlier party. I am pleased that you returned and selected me. What would you like to do, Fred?"

"About what we did the last time. I want to play with your breasts and cunt, have a brief hand job, a blow job, then intercourse in the cow girl position. Possibly missionary, also. Thirty minutes."

"I need to check your dick and you have to wear a condom." I say.

"I understand. No problem." Fred replied.

"Glad that you understand the need for a condom." I say.

"Charlie and I are driving our trucks in the same direction -- traveling East to Chicago. We met at a truck stop near Reno and made plans to have separate parties at this brothel. We were lucky that you were here. Both of us really enjoyed our parties with you several months ago." Fred said.

"I am glad that you selected me, Fred. But that seems like a lot of activities in thirty minutes. The price for thirty minutes will be $450." I said.

"That is a lot more then I paid last time." He replied.

"That was in the past. This is now, I have lots of expenses now. Four hundred and fifty dollars for thirty minutes." I say.

"But I really enjoyed, Kitty -- -- -- my last party with you."

To my surprise, Fred reaches into his pocket and quickly gives me nine fifty dollar bills. Possibly, I should have set my price higher.

Carefully, I check his dick, balls, and surrounding area. But I can see no signs of any disease. I leave, book the party, and return to my bedroom. For Fred, I have decided to do what he wants -- only very slowly. Possible outcomes are: He extends the party and I get some more money -- and Charlie may get tired of waiting. We do not have intercourse and only have a thirty minute party.

I set the timer for exactly thirty minutes.

"Please strip for me."

Slowly, very slowly I remove my opaque gown. A few times, I expose my thong panties and bra -- then let the gown fall down and cover my body. I remove my thong panties very slowly. I remove my bra very slowly. Then I dance around the room twisting and turning my body. Slowly, I walk toward Fred and stand within easy reach of his hands.

"Would you like to finish undressing me?" I ask.

Fred has large fingers. He fumbles with the straps of my shoes. But eventually both shoes are removed. Then he fumbles with the bra hooks. But eventually my bra is removed. Fred pulls down my thigh high hose -- but both get turned inside out. I spend a minute or so in reversing them.

"Finally got you naked, Kitty. Now we can continue the party."

"Let me undress you, Fred. Then I will wash your body. Would you like me to wash your back, ass, cock and balls?" I ask.

"Yes. That sounds nice."

Gradually undressing Fred takes several minutes. Getting the shower water warm takes more time. Fred steps into the shower. I wash his back, legs, chest, and stomach for several minutes. Additional time is used in washing his penis and balls. I stay outside of the shower stall, only a little water splashes on me.

Some more time is used as I dry his body using a large yellow fluffy towel.

As we enter the bedroom, I look at the timer. About 15 minutes of the 30 minutes are completed.

"You said you wanted a hand job, then a blow job -- next. Correct?

"Yes."

"Please lay down on your back on the bed. I am going to give you the best hand job that you probably have ever had."

"That sounds nice." Fred replied.

Then he adds: "As you give me the hand job, I can relax and look at your ample breasts. You have a real nice pair of boobs and teats."

"Do you like watching a woman's boobs swing and sway."

"Yes. That is very pleasing. I enjoy watching bouncing boobs or boobs bouncing." Fred says, and laughs.

For a few minutes, I move my upper body. My breasts bounce in every possible direction. Some of the time my boobs move in the same direction, some of the time my boobs move in opposite directions. Fred looks constantly at my female mounds of flesh.

"Very nice. Very nice, Kitty."

Then, I rub some lubrication on my hands. More lubrication is placed on Fred's slightly erect penis. I kneel down between Fred's legs. Slowly, I fondle his penis with one hand. Slowly I stroke his balls with my other hand. I observe his penis starting to enlarge -- slowly.

"Do you like this hand job, Fred?"

"Yes. It is enjoyable. But please go faster."

I fondle his penis and stroke his balls slightly faster. His penis grows some more and gradually becomes a hard cock.

"Give me a blow job, Kitty."

As I get a condom from the drawer of a small table by the bed, I look at the timer. Only about 8 minutes of the 30 minute party remain. I open a condom and put it on the tip of his cock. For several minutes, the tips of my fingers make a continuous circle around his bare cock rim. I rub the sensitive triangle by the rim on the underside of his cock. His cock grows even more. Slowly, I unroll the condom down the length of his shaft using my fingers.

I know that I can not possibly take all of Fred's manhood into my mouth. I focus my attention on his cock head, rim, and several inches of his shaft. My head bobbing is fast and hard as I try to get an ejaculation. Quickly, I bob my head up and down -- pressure is applied by my lips on his cock head, rim, and part of his shaft.

"Oh, Baby. This is a very pleasing blow job. Yes. Yes. Wonderful."

I continue my head bobbing for several more minutes. The timer buzzes indicating that there are only two more minutes remaining.

"Our party will soon be over, Fred. Do you want me to try and get an ejaculation using my hands? Or do you want to extend the party and pay the additional money?" I ask.

"I would love to extend the party but I do not have the money. Also I need to start driving to Chicago. Finish me off with a hand job."

Quickly I pull off the condom. Then vigorously rub the bundle of nerves located by the rim on the underside of a man's cock. Fred's cock enlarges slightly -- then shots cum up into the air. Some of his cum lands on my fingers, the rest lands on his pubic hair. Using a damp wash cloth, I clean my fingers and wash Fred's pubic hair.

"That was very pleasing, Kitty. Thank you. Wish I had the money to extend the party but things are somewhat tight for me and my spouse."

The timer buzzes -- indicating that our thirty minute party is over.

I shut off the timer, and say: "I understand exactly what you are saying Fred. You are welcome -- and thank you for selecting me again.

We quickly dress -- Fred in street clothes, and I in my brothel uniform. Hand in hand, we walk to the lobby. I am hoping that Charlie will be having a party with another 'girl' or possibly he has left the brothel. In the lobby, we hug and say good by. As Fred leaves, he turns and waves. I return his wave. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Charlie playing pool with another 'girl'.

The Shift Manager sees me and says: "Charlie just inquired about his party with you."

"Let's go into your office and talk for several minutes." I reply.

Quickly I told the Shift Manager about my previous party with Charlie and how his ENORMOUS COCK hurt my cunt for many hours. I lost money because my cunt was

sore and I would need to recover before being penetrated again. She said Charlie came regularly but she understood. She suggested that I offer a hand job / blow job at a price above the house minimum and just tell Charlie that his cock was much too large for your body / cunt. Also tell him that he could have a party with another 'girl'.

As I walked toward the pool table, Charlie saw me.

He said to his pool opponent, the brothel 'girl': "Kitty is available now -- got to go. You won more then I did, but I will remember you. Sometime, possibly we can play in your bedroom. I have a large stick between my legs that is very good at finding holes. And a couple of balls that you can play with."

"Guess I am better on a bed with white sheets then a pool table covered in green cloth." Charlie added.

The brothel 'girl' only smiles. I recall that she had talked earlier about Charlie's cock in the lounge.

Once in my bedroom, I said: "Thank you for the earlier party, Charlie. What would you like to do?"

"About the same as last time. I want you to strip slowly, play with your breasts and cunt, finger fucking, blow job, missionary. A thirty minute party.

"You have an ENORMOUS COCK. After our earlier party, Charlie, my cunt was sore from the pounding you gave me and I needed many hours of recovery time -- I lost some business and money." I said.

"I would like a party with you as you have a nice tight cunt. I got a lot of pleasure from penetrating and ramming you. I would like a thirty minute party at the house minimum of $250. -- -- most of the time you would be in the missionary position." Charlie said. And added: 'I would be willing to extend the time to sixty minutes and pay more money."

"I really do not think that my cunt could take the pounding for that length of time. I would be very willing to provide you with a breast massage and a hand job until you have an ejaculation. But only thirty minutes for $300." I stated.

"But no intercourse in the missionary position? And no blow job?" Charlie asks.

"Correct. No intercourse in any position -- and no blow job." I reply.

"I would really like to get my cock in your tight cunt and mouth." Charlie said.

"A thirty minute party with a breast massage, hand job, and blow job -- $400." I suggest.

"I really want to get my cock into your tight cunt." Charlie says.

"How much are you willing to pay?" I ask.

"I would be willing to pay $500 for a thirty minute party - with about twenty minutes of cunt fucking." Charlie says, and adds: "My constant friend wants to get warm in your nice tight cunt."

"That is too much time for intercourse. Your ENORMOUS COCK will hurt my cunt. I will be sore and not able to work for hours. I will lose money." I reply.

"What are you willing to do?" Charlie asks.

"A thirty minute party with a breast massage, hand job, and blow job. But ONLY FIVE minutes of intercourse -- thirty minutes total for seven hundred dollars, $700.

"That is really big dollars for a thirty minute party." Charlie states. "Much higher then the house minimums."

"Earlier, I suggested thirty minutes for $300. I will give you a breast massage. Then a hand job and/or a blow job using a condom -- your choice of activity. But I believe you are more likely to have an ejaculation with the hand job, then with a blow job."

About a minute passed, neither Charlie or I spoke.

"You may want to select another 'girl'. I don't know who is available now, but you could ask the Shift Manager." I suggest.

"Let me think about your suggestions for several minutes, Kitty." Charlie says.

______________ ______________ ______________

NOTE -- To The Reader .... You Decide The Ending of This Story

1. Will Kitty get her cunt fucked by Charlie's ENORMOUS COCK?

2. Will Kitty somehow be able to avoid the ENORMOUS COCK fucking during the thirty minute party? Or an extended party totaling 60 minutes?

3. Will Charlie accept a breast massage, hand job, and/or blow job that Kitty offers?

4. Will Charlie say no to Kitty and select another 'girl' for his party?

5. Will Charlie just leave this brothel and visit another brothel about 50 miles away?

6. OR -- -- How would you complete the story?