A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like being fucked, Kitty?"

"Yes."

Ben starts pumping my cunt -- hard and fast. But soon he is ramming and pounding my cunt -- harder and faster. He slides am arm under each of my legs -- the inside of his elbows locks with the inside of my knees. He lifts me up slightly, then pushes forward. My legs are being pushed onto my breasts. I am essentially doubled over. I could not move even if I wanted to move. My body -- for practical purposes -- is pinned to the bed. But I certainly do not want to move -- I want the pleasure of Ben's erect cock rubbing my cunt.

Ben's hard and large cylinder continues to move rapidly in and almost out of my cylinder.

"Am I making you feel like a woman, Kitty?"

"Yes.

During our extended party, I noticed that Ben is in excellent physical shape. But now that he is penetrating my cunt hard, fast, deep, and for a long time I realize that Ben probably is in a superior physical shape.

"Do you feel like a woman who is getting a wonderful fucking, Kitty?"

"Yes. A very wonderful and pleasing fucking." I reply.

"Your cunt seems to be made for my hard cock."

"Yes. We certainly fit together."

"Like a finger fits into a glove."

"Yes."

My fucking continues for several more minutes. Brenda continues to pleasure herself. Then I feel Ben's cock gradually increase in size. I feel his cock explode -- and I think I feel his cum hitting the tip of the condom.

Ben collapses on to me, my body is pushed slightly into the bed. Ben is drained and exhausted -- but only momentarily. His manhood is still inside me, but I feel it gradually decreasing in size.

"OK, ladies. I want to take a quick shower. Please wash my body."

The water is soon warm and splashing on our bodies. Ben is between Brenda and myself. For several minutes our soapy hands wash his entire body. Then, we rinse off, step out of the shower, and dry each other off.

"Now ladies, please dress me. Brenda bends down and kisses Ben's slightly erect cock.

"This is not a good by kiss. It is a kiss to thank you and asking you to hurry back." She says.

"Yes. I want to come back -- -- -- -- I will come back." Ben replies. And adds: "Thank you very much for the wonderful show and party. I have wanted sexual pleasures with two women for a long time."

Almost in unison, we say: "You are very welcome. Thank you for selecting me."

Brenda and I help Ben step into his underpants and pants. Brenda helps him put on his shirt while I put on his socks and shoes.

Brenda and I are still stark naked. Ben watches as we put on our brothel uniforms.

The timer starts buzzing, our extended girl -- girl show and girl -- man -- girl party is over. While I may never have another party with Ben, I certainly enjoyed this party. But I also believe that Brenda and Ben will have future parties. Ben gives each of us a nice tip.

Hand in hand, we walk to the lobby. As a trio, we hug and say our good-bys. As Ben walks through the door to leave, the bell rings. Another man has requested a line up.

Brenda and I join the other 'girls' in the hallway. A total of ten girls are in this line up. The Shift Manager asks us to enter the lobby and introduce ourselves.

When my turn comes, I take one step forward and say: "Kitty." Then I step back into the line.

Soon the man says: "I have been here before and see a few familiar faces. But I also like variety. I would like to have a party with Becky."

Brenda and I go to the lounge and continue talking about our shared high school past and more recent events. We answer the bell and stand in several line ups when some gentlemen want parties. Brenda is picked and has a thirty minute party but each of us are passed over several times. There is competition in every business.

During the next day or so, Brenda and I have separate parties with other men. Most of my parties are short. My fifteen minute and thirty minute parties provide sexual satisfaction for the man -- breast massage, hand job till ejaculation or a quick hand job and intercourse, often in the missionary position. But I have a few sixty minute parties, essentially more of the same. The man gets the pleasure -- but I get the money.

Very seldom do I obtain an orgasm. My hands, mouth, and body is being used to provide sexual pleasure for the man. But that is the brothel business: A woman selling -- actually renting -- her body for a certain time period, with the renter (man) doing what he wants within the law, house policy, and the woman's approval.

I think that it seems somewhat similar to my renting -- on a monthly basis -- of an apartment where I live. There are some things that I can not do in my rented apartment.

I can tell that I want some sexual release. I am getting 'horny'. Very 'horny'. I would like some pleasure between my legs and throughout my body.

I NEED AN ORGASM.

GIRL - GIRL FUN And PLEASURE

During the late afternoon, Brenda -- my best friend from high school -- quietly asked me: "Would you like to use the double headed dildo that Ben left -- -- together?"

"Yes. I think that would be fun. It would provide a sexual release." I reply.

"I completely understand. During almost all of my parties the men have an ejaculation and receive sexual pleasure. I seldom have an orgasm. Sometimes I get close just as the party is almost over." Brenda replies.

"Of course you have told me that this is a service business."

"Yes. But we could service each other -- probably in the early morning or late at night when business is slow." Brenda very quietly said.

"You mean like we did with Ben watching?" I asked.

"That is one way. Or one of us moves the dildo in and out of the other. Another possibility is using it in both of the openings between your legs." Brenda says.

"Will that get us in trouble."

"No. I have pleasured other 'girls', others have pleasured me. Just do not talk about it."

"When do you want to get together?" I ask.

"Probably sometime about 1:45 am -- very early tomorrow morning. My room." Brenda says.

"I am still concerned about getting in trouble." I say.

"I understand. When the night shift manager comes on duty, we will both go in her office. Just let me do the talking. OK?" Brenda says.

Shortly after 11:00 pm we are at the Shift Manager's office. The door is open, she is at her desk.

"Do you have a few minutes?" Brenda asks.

"Yes."

"We have a favor to ask. Kitty and I would like to be excused from answering any bells after 1:30 am. We have some very personal business that we need to discuss -- -- together. Some sexual business."

The Shift Manager looks at a log book showing number of parties. Then says: "You have been busy with the real thing. I completely understand that you want sexual pleasure and release with some latex. Both of you are excused."

"Thank you. I am glad that you understand our needs." Brenda said.

The Shift Manager says: "Years ago, I was a 'girl' at several different Nevada brothels. I also had needs and wants, so did other 'girls'. We helped each other."

"We very much appreciate your understanding and approval." Brenda says.

The Shift Manager smiles -- knowingly, and says: "Both of you are excused from answering the bell. But please be quiet when you are talking and being active with your very personal business. Enjoy!"

The bell rings five or six times on both sides of midnight. Brenda and I both respond as do the other available 'girls'. She has a thirty minute party, I have a fifteen minute party.

It seems that time stands still. I am in my bedroom -- wide awake. The brothel is quiet, apparently there are no parties -- the bell has been silent for many minutes. Again, I look at the clock. It is 1:40 am -- -- almost time.

Quietly, I slip on a house coat, leave my room ,and walk past several closed doors. Brenda has a somewhat secluded bedroom at the end of the hallway. I knock lightly on the door.

"Enter."

I walk into her bedroom. Only one light by the bed illuminates the entire room. Brenda is on her bed writing a letter. She is wearing a house coat -- but only her shoulders and arms are covered. The single light creates a pattern of visible lighted areas and shadows on her nude body. Her ample breasts are partially lighted but also create curving lines between the lighted skin and the skin that is in shadows. The double headed erect penis shaped latex dildo is on the bed next to Brenda.

"I got a little warm -- and I need to cool off." Brenda says.

I only smile as my housecoat comes off my shoulders and drops to the floor. Stark naked, I climb onto the bed. This will be my first real sexual experience with another woman -- no money involved, just pleasure for both of us.

Several times, in the girl's shower room in high school, I fooled around with some other girls. But it was fun -- not sex. We slapped each other's asses, rubbed breasts with our hands, rubbed breasts together, and maybe even rubbed pussy lips with pussy lips. Usually the fun and teasing lasted only several minutes before we had to get dressed and go to the next class. But that was years ago -- -- and the memories of years ago are certainly hazy.

"Let's get hot -- -- together." I suggest.

Brenda slips off her house coat and takes off her glasses. Our mouths and lips touch. Our tongues touch, frequently. We share a long kiss. A deep and passionate kiss.

"Let's rub our breasts together." Brenda suggests.

We are side by side. Our breasts are already touched, but not really moving. I hold the side of my right breast in my hand. Brenda is holding her left breast. We start moving our breasts in various directions. Female mounds are somewhat flattened. Teat touches teat. Gradually our teats enlarge and become firmer.

"I would like some teat sucking." I say.

Brenda rolls over onto her back. I get on my knees and bend over her upper body and face. We are about the same size and a few inches apart in height. One of my breasts is hanging down, its teat almost touching Brenda's mouth. My mouth is directly over one of Brenda's breast and its teat. Almost at the same time, we each start licking the breast, areola, and teat of the other. But soon the licking changes to gentle sucking. After several minutes of gentle sucking, both of us are sucking hard -- almost to the point where pleasure turns to pain.

Many minutes pass of breast and teat pleasuring.

"Let's move to a '69' position -- you can be on top, Kitty."

"OK." I reply.

"All we need to do is lick and suck our pink treasures. No head bobbing required."

Our eyes meet. We smile and softly laugh.

This is definitely a new sexual experience for me. When I was married, sometimes my ex-husband and I used this position. And I have been in the '69' position during some of my parties. But this is a first: a woman - woman double licking and sucking of our pink treasures with my best high school friend ---- for our pleasure. And not for the sexual desires of a man.

Brenda and I, recently, were in the '69' position for Ben -- -- but that was for his enjoyment and his sexual desires. And we received money and a nice tip.

Using my fingers, I separate Brenda's pussy lips -- my mouth and eyes are extremely close to her treasure. I have seen spread pussy lips in magazines, porn movies, and even my own lips using a mirror -- but never have I been this close to delicate pink flesh of another woman, for pleasure. Mutual pleasure.

But my thoughts and viewing is short. I start kissing Brenda's genitals. Then I start licking her bottom: ass hole, cunt hole, pee hole, and clitoris. I move back and forth quickly. It seems that I want to explore all of her very private areas -- -- at once. Soon, I am alternating licking and sucking -- over her entire bottom. I feel some of her natural lubrication seeping out of her cunt. My saliva mixes with her cunt juice. From time to time, I swallow -- Delicious!

"Please suck my clitoris, Kitty." Brenda asks, in a soft voice.

I service only Brenda's clitoris for several minutes. But then start servicing both her clitoris and cunt openings. Each of us sigh and moan softly.

As I provide pleasure for Brenda, she also provides pleasure for me. It does not take me long to realize that her mouth and tongue are very experienced in sexual pleasuring of genitals.

"Let's use the double headed dildo that Ben gave us. Ass to ass on our knees." I suggest.

Quickly, we get in position -- on our hands and knees, our asses close but not touching. Each of us pushes an end of the double header dildo past our pussy lips and into our moist cunts.

"When I say "in" we move toward each other. When I say "out" we move slightly away from each other." Brenda says.

"I understand. We need to move slowly away from each other so the dildo does not come out and stop our fun." I say.

Brenda starts saying: "In -- Out -- In -- Out -- In -- Out."

Ass moves toward ass, then away. But the dildo always stays in both cunts. We both receive pleasure for many minutes.

"Please lay down on your back Brenda. And I will fuck you hard with the dildo. Then you can pleasure me. Hopefully each of us will have an orgasm." I say.

Brenda gets in position. Her legs spread wide. Her ass on a firm pillow. I insert one end of the dildo into her cunt and quickly push it deep into her body, then pull it part way out of her body. Brenda reaches down and touches her clitoris with her fingers. She rubs her clitoris vigorously. I think she is rubbing her clitoris much faster and harder then I rub my clitoris.

The double action -- clitoris rubbing and dildo cunt pounding -- continues for several minutes.

"Please put some lubricant on my ass hole and push the other end of the dildo inside my ass hole." Brenda requests.

I provide the service that my friend requests. The double action becomes a triple action -- clitoris, cunt pounding, and ass penetration. While Brenda continues to rub her clitoris vigorously, I am moving the double headed dildo in and part way out of her cunt and ass.

After several minutes of triple action, Brenda's body starts to quiver. Then shake. Finally, a wave of motion spreads through her body. Her body jerks -- several times.

"That was nice orgasm. But I want another one. Please continue."

"It will be my pleasure to give you a second orgasm."

I push and pull the dildo even faster and harder. It is even deeper into her cunt and ass hole. I continue watching Brenda's fingers as they move very rapidly on her clitoris. Once again, her body starts to quiver. Then shake. Another wave of motion spreads through her body -- but this time it is a smaller wave. Her body jerks only twice. Brenda's second orgasm is over.

"Do you want to try for a third orgasm?" I ask.

"No. Let me rest for several minutes, then I will service your needs with the dildo. While I rest, why don't you start rubbing your clitoris." Brenda says, and adds: "I will enjoy watching you rub your clitoris and your pink flesh."

I put some lubricant on my clitoris. Slowly, I start rubbing my clitoris in many different directions. In a minute or so, Brenda is pushing one end of the dildo into my cunt. Then she is both pushing and pulling the dildo -- as Brenda provides service for my sexual needs.

"Do you also want the dildo in your ass?" Brenda asks.

"Yes. Definitely yes. I want to be really pleasured and serviced." I reply.

Our eyes meet. Both of us are smiling.

After several minutes of triple action, my body starts to quiver. Then shake. I am rubbing my clitoris vigorously. Brenda is pushing and pulling the dildo in both of my large openings between my legs. I feel some cunt juice oozing out and onto my leg. Deep inside my body a wave of motion starts -- then spreads through my entire body. My body jerks -- several times. I have had my orgasm.

"Do you want another orgasm?" Brenda asks.

"Yes. Absolutely!"

I rub my clitoris fast and hard. Brenda is pushing and pulling the dildo in my cunt and ass hole. My body starts to quiver. More triple action occurs. My body is now shaking. Another wave of motion spreads through my body -- but it is a smaller wave. But my body still jerks, several times. My orgasm is over.

For several minutes we cuddle, and softly kiss. Then we share a deep intense sexual kiss. There is no cum from a man, but that certainly is not a problem for us. We have shared ample pleasures with the type of soft touches and stroking that women enjoy. And we have shared multiple orgasms -- very few men have quick multiple ejaculations.

I put on my house coat. Almost in unison we both softly say good night, see you in the morning. I go back to my bedroom.

It has been a quiet night at the brothel. During our private woman - woman party, the bell indicating that a man wanted a line up rang only once.

I use the bathroom, then climb into bed. I pull the covers over my naked body. Sleep soon comes.

DIARY -- November 5

Hello Dear Diary: -- -- Sorry I have not kept you informed regarding the past few days.

Traveled by bus to Northern Nevada and the brothel -- work permit and medical exam approved. On my first day had these parties: Ralph, 15 minutes, $170 - gross -- Ted, one hour, $420 -- Jim, 15 min, $270. My net is $430.

Had a wonderful and pleasing party with Ted -- adult toys, cow girl, and rear entry. Ted can really fuck. He had a nice ejaculation -- I really wanted to have an orgasm, but did not have one.

The brothel now has a 'revealing dress policy' for late night hours: a 'girl' can even be naked and in the line up, for Jim I had on thong panties and my sheer green shirt -- left it unbuttoned: one boob was completely exposed, the other partially covered. I think a little mystery about a woman's body gets a man interested in seeing / having the entire package.

On the second day, my best friend (Marsha) from high school arrived at the brothel -- where she goes by the name Brenda. We talked and talked about high schools days, married life, divorce, and brothel work. She has been very helpful.

One of her previous clients (Ben) came and selected Brenda. He wanted a girl -- girl Show and Party. Brenda asked me to be her partner. Ben paid for one hour but extended the party to two hours.

SHOW: Brenda and I stripped, rubbed our bodies together, urinated for him, and licked cunts in a '69' position while he watched, and used a double headed dildo. This was the first time I had very intimate sex with another 'girl' -- it was enjoyable -- but the client wanted to see us having sex together. His money is green.

PARTY: Ben was pleasured by both of us: shower, breast massage, blow job, cow girl-me, face fuck, and missionary-me / rear entry- Brenda. He wanted ice and hot water blow job by me. Ben paid a total of $1400 for the two hours, I net $350. Plus a nice tip.

I was horny from all the sucking and fucking since I got back to the brothel. Ben gave Brenda the double headed erect cock latex dildo as a gift. We made arrangements for girl -- girl sex early the next morning. Had intimate kissing, teat sucking, and '69'. Next came the dildo - both ends in our cunts at the same time. Later, each of us used the dildo in the cunt and ass hole of the other -- while we rubbed our own clitoris. In baseball, this would be a Triple Play. Both of us had orgasms. My orgasm was especially pleasing. It was a little after 3:30 am when I got back to my room -- I quickly went to sleep and did not wake up until after 9:00 am. I am starting to like this 'girl -- girl sex' -- very pleasant, but no money earned.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER

It is just starting to get dark when the bell rings indicating that another gentlemen wants a party. Eight girls gather in the hallway, then walk single file into the lobby.

"Ladies, these two gentlemen came in together but had already decided who would select first. Please introduce yourself." The Shift Manager asks.