A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeh, Baby. That is it. Wonderful. Please continue."

Soon, my tongue is licking his constant companions. Then I open my mouth and suck a ball into my mouth. I several minutes, both balls are coated with my saliva. As my sucking continues, Garrett reaches down and fondles my breasts.

"Please stand up, Kitty. I would like to suck your breasts and nipples."

Garrett continues sitting on the chair. I bend over slightly and rub both of my boobs over his face. He sticks out his tongue, I feel both of my nipples and the surrounding flesh become somewhat wet from his saliva. Next, I stop moving -- -- a teat just touching his lips. Garrett sucks in, then releases, a teat. Repeatedly! Then my other teat receives similar attention from his mouth and lips. Both teats enlarge and stick out from my female mounds of flesh.

"Would you like me to fuck your breasts?"

"Yes."

I lay down on my back on the double bed. Garrett straddles my body. For several minutes, I hold his shaft and rub the hard penis head over my enlarged teats.

"Very nice, Kitty. I like watching your teats enlarge and become firm."

I place some lubrication in the valley between my breasts. Garrett moves forward slightly, his erection between my breasts. I push my boobs together and hold his erection in place. Then Garrett moves slightly forward, then back. Often! Occasionally, his penis tip touches my chin.

"Would you like to suck my bare cock, Kitty."

"Sorry, Garrett. You know the laws that apply in a Nevada brothel. Condoms must be used."

"I know. Years ago, several of my former girl friends provided me with bare cock blow jobs. But I made the mistake of marrying a woman who refused to provide me with this type of pleasure."

"Some say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Others say it is through his cock. Which is it for you, Garrett?"

"I would suggest both - stomach and cock. But my ex-spouse really cooked some wonderful meals."

My breast fucking continues for several more minutes as Garrett moves back and forth. I continue to push my breasts together. I can easily feel and see Garrett's penis becoming harder.

"Would you like me to rub some lotion on your body?" I ask.

"Yes. That would be nice. Then I will put lotion on your body."

Garrett lays down on his stomach on the bed. I squeeze the plastic bottle of body lotion -- -- the cream colored lotion lands in a number of spots on Garrett's back, ass and, legs. Then, several minutes are spent as I rub the lotion over his skin.

"That feel good, Kitty. My skin is somewhat dry."

"Do you want me to put lotion on your front?"

"Yes. But first let me apply lotion on your back."

I assume the position -- Garrett squeezes lotion on the entire back of my body. Then his muscular fingers rub the lotion over my back, ass, and legs.

"Your turn now."

Garrett is on his back, his legs slightly spread. Again, I spread body lotion on his chest, lower body, and his legs. Several minutes pass as I rub the lotion over his body.

"Are you forgetting to rub some lotion on my male equipment?"

"I am just saying the best for the last."

His balls and shaft are caressed for about five minutes with my lotion covered fingers and hands.

His hard cock points up toward the ceiling.

"Now it is your turn to cover the front of my body with lotion, Garrett."

He squeezes the plastic bottle, drops of lotion fall on to my breasts, stomach, pubic area, and legs.

Then he starts rubbing the lotion into my body. His finger tips make a series of circles from my toes , past my knees, to my upper thighs. Then his fingers lightly rub lotion over my stomach. Next, several fingers rub lotion into the valley between my breasts. Several finger tips circle the base of my left breast -- gradually the circles become smaller as they climb up my female mound. Garrett's finger reach the top of my mound -- and rubs my teat for a few minutes.

Next, Garrett rubs lotion on to my right breast. This time, the palm of his hand rubs my boob in different directions. Top to bottom, and return. Valley to side, and return. My nipple is rubbed frequently. My nipple is pinched frequently.

Finally, Garrett rubs my inner thighs from my knee to the juncture of my legs. At last he massages my pussy lips for several minutes.

My breathing quickens. I can feel some of my natural lubricant slowly oozing past my lower lips and on to my upper thigh. Body lotion and my natural lubrication mix. Garrett rubs this mixture over my pussy lips.

"Let's take advantage of your natural lubrication, Kitty. Would you like me to use the dildo in your cunt?"

"Yes. Let's go with the flow. If possible, I would really like to have an orgasm as you use the dildo."

Garrett reaches for the dildo that I had earlier placed on the table. My vibrating latex friend is shaped like an erect penis with balls. I am on my back, my ass elevated with a firm pillow, and my legs are spread wide. My pussy lips are briefly stroked by several of Garrett's fingers -- -- my natural lubricant flows. Slowly, the head of the latex penis shaped dildo is pushed past my pussy lips, slowly the shaft follows. The penetration of the dildo is deep -- -- very deep. Garrett pulls the dildo partway out, then pushes it slowly in again.

"Yes, Garrett. Yes. Continue fucking me with my latex friend."

The latex dildo is pushed in and almost pulled out several more times. Then Garrett turns on the vibration -- but the in and out activity continues.

"Yes. Yes. Continue."

Garrett moves slightly and starts to lick and suck my teats. The speed of the vibrator is increased.

I reach down with my left hand and start to gently stroke my clitoris. The dildo is repeatedly pushed into and almost pulled out of her moist cunt. Now I am rubbing my clitoris vigorously. My breathing quickens. The vibrator is operating at its fastest speed.

"Do you like being fucked with your latex friend or by my hard cock, Kitty?"

"Both. Your cock feels wonderful in my cunt. But when you are not available a dildo is used -- especially when I am horny."

"I understand. That answer is very diplomatic."

"Often, when providing sexual services for a man as a legal prostitute in Nevada, the man receives sexual pleasure. I get horny after several parties. I seldom have an orgasm in parties of fifteen or thirty minutes.

"I am sure that is correct."

"Most men, in the short parties, only want sexual satisfaction for themselves. Essentially, I am renting my body for the man to enjoy. Most men want a blow job, then penetration of my cunt with their hard cock."

The sexual activity continues: Garrett moves the vibrating dildo in and almost out of a very moist cunt. I rub my clitoris vigorously.

"Would you like me to use this small personal size dildo in your ass?"

"Yes. Use both of the openings between my legs."

As Garrett puts some lubricant on the small personal size dildo and on my ass hole, the vibrating penis shaped dildo continues pleasuring my cunt. I continue to rub my clitoris vigorously.

Then Garrett starts moving both of the dildos in the openings between my legs. Both are vibrating at fast as possible. Initially one is slide in deep, the other is pulled almost out. In and almost out for both for several minutes.

"Yes. Yes. Please continue."

Then he changes the action. Both dildos are in deep at the same time, then both are almost pulled out Both in, then almost out for several minutes.

"Wonderful, Garrett. I have never before had such deep sexual feelings. Two vibrating dildos at the same time. WOW! No -- -- make that DOUBLE WOW!!

"I like that phrase: Double Wow." But soon, Kitty, you will provide me with a Triple Play."

"You like receiving a Triple Play?"

"Yes. You really know how to entertain my friends and constant companions."

The sexual activity continues: I am vigorously rubbing my clitoris. Garrett is moving the large and small dildos in my cunt and ass. My breathing quickens -- -- mybody starts to quiver. For several more minutes, the sexual activity continues.

Now my body is now shaking. Deep inside me, a wave of motion starts -- -- then spreads through my entire body. Another wave of motion starts -- and spreads through my body. My body jerks several times. Then I am quiet -- -- my fingers are only lightly touching the top of my slit. Garrett has turned off the vibrators, but the dildos remains inside me.

"That was a wonderful orgasm. Thank you very much, Garrett."

"You are welcome. I am very willing to provide you with sexual pleasure as I know you will also give me sexual pleasure."

"Yes, Garrett. I will provide you with sexual pleasure."

"Would you like to try and have a second orgasm."

"Yes. But please only use the large penis shaped vibrator at its highest speed."

Again, I start rubbing my clitoris. Garrett watches as my fingers move in a variety of directions. But, at the same time, he again starts moving the vibrating dildo in her cunt. The latex is pushed in as deep as possible. Then pulled almost out. Only to be pushed in deep -- -- again and again. My cunt is explored and probed with the dildo.

My breathing quickens. My body starts to quiver -- -- then shakes slightly.

"Don't stop. Please do not stop, Garrett. My orgasm is starting."

"Yes. I thought it was starting."

The sexual activity -- clitoris rubbing and the latex penis shaped dildo fucking continues.

Now my body is rapidly shaking. Deep inside me, a wave of motion starts -- and quickly spreads through my entire body. Sexual activity continues. A minute or so later, another wave of motion starts deep in me -- then spreads through my body. But it is a smaller wave. My second orgasm is over.

My finger tips rest lightly on the top of the slit between the juncture of my legs. Garrett has turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of my cunt. Both rest for several minutes.

"Let's move on, Kitty -- -- it is TRIPLE PLAY TIME."

"You want me to pleasure all of your male equipment?"

"Yes. Then we will have intercourse."

Garrett gets on his back, his ass elevated with a firm pillow, his legs are spread wide. His cock is erect and pointing upward toward the ceiling. I put a single latex glove on my right hand and lubricates several covered fingers. I smile, as I prepare for the finger penetration of Garrett's ass.

"Are you smiling or is that a grin?"

"Soon you will experience what a woman feels when she is being fucked by a cock in her cunt."

"I am ready for triple pleasure: ass penetration, ball stroking, and a blow job."

I kneel by Garrett's side and dress his cock head and shaft with a lubricated condom. Initially, I push the condom over the cock head and partway down his shaft with my lips. My fingers complete the unrolling. Garrett's cock is dressed and ready.

My covered lubricated right middle finger touches his ass hole. Slowly, every so slowly, my finger penetrates his ass. The first knuckle slides into his ass hole. Slowly, he is penetrated -- -- now my second knuckle slides into his ass hole. Slowly, the penetration continues -- -- until my middle finger is in his ass as far as possible.

I pull my middle finger part way out. But slowly completely penetrate again. Again and again, my finger completely penetrates and explores Garrett's ass. I gently rub his prostrate.

"Yes, Kitty. Yes. Very nice -- but please continue being gentle."

"Would you like me to also use a second finger in your ass."

"Not now. One finger in my ass is adequate."

Ball fondling and stroking also has been started when my second knuckle first entered his ass. His balls become firm as the stroking of his hair covered balls continues.

But, as I start the ball stroking, I bend over slightly. My mouth is open. His condom covered cock head soon is being pleasured with licking and sucking. Then several inches of his shaft are in my mouth. Finally, most of Garrett's cock is being pleasured as my lips travel up and down his shaft.

"Oh, Baby! …. Wonderful! …. Pure Pleasure!"

"I assume that comment means that you want me to continue?"

"Yes. Yes. Please continue."

Garrett's cock gradually becomes larger and harder. No longer can I take his entire manhood into my mouth. My sucking activity is focused on the cock head and several inches of his shaft.

The TRIPLE PLAY -- -- ass fucking, ball stroking, and cock sucking -- -- continues for many minutes.

"Wonderful, Sweetheart. Wonderful. But I do not want to come now. I want to come when my cock is in your cunt."

"You can mount me any time you want to. I am ready for my fucking."

"Let's rest for a few minutes."

Both are now on their backs on the double bed. Garrett's arm is under my neck -- his finger tips resting lightly on a breast. I am grasping his condom covered cock -- -- my fingers are gently squeezing and then releasing the shaft, the cock rim, and the cock head.

"OK, Sweetheart. Penetration time!"

"How do you want me, Garrett?"

"Cow Girl, first. Then missionary -- -- until I have an ejaculation."

Soon, Garrett is on his back, his condom covered cock pointing toward the ceiling. I straddle his upper legs, my pink treasure only a few inches from his erection. Using my left hand, I guide his rod past my pussy lips and into the depths of my cunt. My neatly trimmed pussy hair meshes with his mangled pubic hair.

I lift myself up several inches, and lower my body. Up several inches, and lower myself. I feel his hard large cock rubbing the inside of my vagina. Lifting and lowering continues.

"Please play with your breasts and nipples, Kitty."

I observe that Garrett's eyes move up and down -- from my boobs to the juncture of our legs.

"Do you like watching your cock appear then disappear into my cunt?"

"Yes. And I also like watching you play with your breasts and nipples."

I continue to lift and lower my body as I massage my breasts. Garrett continues watching my female charms.

"Ride me faster, Cow Girl. Ride my hard horn. But I certainly hope that you do not fall off of my saddle."

Our eyes meet. Both of us smile. Now I am moving up and down even faster. It seems that I can not get enough of Garrett's firm hard cock. He knows how to please me. And I believe that I please him. I hope that both of us come when we are in the missionary position.

"Please lean forward, Kitty. I want to suck your teats."

I lean forward. His cock is still in my cunt. My left teat is being sucked. My right breast is being fondled by his fingers. Then, Garrett holds me tight and we roll together.

Now, I am on my back. Garrett pulls his cock out of my cunt. Soon my ass is elevated with a firm pillow. Garrett is between my spread legs. His hard cock close to my moist pussy lips.

He moves forward slightly. His condom covered cock touches my pussy lips. His cock head easily pushes my pussy lips apart and starts penetrating my love tunnel. His shaft follows. Soon, his cock has penetrated me as far as possible -- I feel his balls touching my ass.

"Yes, Garrett. Yes. Fuck me."

"I love being inside your body."

He pulls partway out, but quickly plunges into me again. My fucking in the missionary position is starting. I reach up and rub both of his nipples with my finger tips. Garrett continues pulling partway out, and quickly plunging back into the depths of my moist tunnel. I can easily see his condom covered shaft -- -- but his cock head is always inside my body.

"Do you feel like a woman who is getting fucked?"

"Yes. But I want more."

Again and again -- -- Garrett moves his rod deep into my body, then pulls partway out. Outside, on the highway, I faintly hear a truck driving past. I imagine the piston rods in the well lubricated cylinders of the truck's engine quickly moving in and almost out.

But my thoughts soon return to Garrett and myself -- as his rod continues to quickly move in and almost out of my well lubricated cylinder.

"Continue, Garrett. Please do not stop."

"Yes. I will continue."

"Oh. Your cock is hitting all of my best spots."

Garrett pushes an arm under my legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the inside of my knees. He moves forward and pushes -- my legs touch my breasts. I am almost doubled over. His cock continues to thrust into my cunt, then pull partway out. But the cock head is always inside my body. Often, his balls hit my ass.

"Do you feel like a woman who is getting a wonderful fucking?"

"Yes. But I still want more."

"I am going to give you more. A lot more."

Then he puts both of my ankles on his left shoulder. His cock continues to thrust and explore -- deep in my cunt.

"Yes. Yes, Garrett. You really know how to fuck me."

"I love being inside your body, Kitty. This is our best party."

"Yes. Our best party."

Next he releases my legs. But my fucking continues -- even faster and harder. My body starts to quiver slightly. I can tell that Garrett is breathing faster. Deep, quick thrusts continue as he pounds my cunt with his erection.

"Oh, Garrett. I am starting to come."

"So am I, Baby. So am I."

My body starts to shake. I can feel his cock become slightly larger. Deep inside my body a wave of motion starts -- then spreads through my body. My body jerks several times. He continues to pound my cunt with his erection.

In a minute or so, another wave of motion spreads through my body. My body jerks again. But it is a smaller wave. About the same time, I feel Garrett's cock explode and shot his male cream into the condom. I have had two orgasms, Garrett has had his ejaculation.

We separate and rest briefly. Only our finger tips are lightly touching.

"That was very pleasing, Kitty. Both of us came almost together."

"Yes. It is a wonderful feeling when we came together."

"Two people. But connected together -- almost as one person. Thank you, Kitty, for allowing me to possess your body."

"You are welcome, Garrett. And thank you."

Then, Garrett leans over and softly whispers into my ear.

"When you are near the end of this work period, I expect to be back with you for another party."

"That would be nice." I say.

"Possibly I could have an extended time with you away from the brothel. Maybe I could even take you back home in my SUV." Garrett continues whispering."

"I would need to think about a trip in your SUV. But an extended party would be nice, we usually call it an out-date." I very softly reply.

"We both live in Texas. And we are practically next-door neighbors." Garrett whispers.

"Texas is a very large state."

Our eyes meet. Both of us smile and laugh. While we both live in Texas, there are many miles between us.

"Driving back we could vacation together. I could show you some national and state parks that you have not visited in the Southwest area of the country. No decision needed now." Garrett whispers.

"I will think about your suggestion. Thank you for asking." I softly reply.

The timer rings -- indicating that only a few minutes remain in our extended time party. We kiss and tightly hug. Tongue tips touch and explore.

"Now that I am divorced, would you ever consider being a one penis woman? Specifically, my penis." Garrett whispers in my ear.

"Is that some type of proposal, Garrett?" I whisper back in his ear.

We continue to cuddle, hug -- -- and whisper.

"Yes, some type -- -- we would need to discuss the details."

"I will think about your suggestion."

"No answer expected, now. I just want you to think about being a one penis woman."

Garrett gets out of the bed and takes a quick shower. I put on my brothel uniform and freshen up the room. Then watch as Garrett faces me and dries off -- his once firm and hard cock has become a flaccid penis. He puts on his underwear and the rest of his clothes.

1...345678