A New Broom Sweeps Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, as to this evening; we have four lads to correct, as the professionals put it, so I see two immediate options. One, we could put a pair of them over two chairs together and you could beat one, whilst I deal with the other, and the the other two lads look on. We could try to synchronise our strokes so that the two canes descend simultaneously on the target arses; it would be very dramatic, I think. Or, I could give the first boy six strokes and then make him stand there and watch his classmates, as they receive, one by one the same treatment. Then when they are all standing there, wondering what is going to happen, you could take over and do the same, bringing the total strokes up to twelve per arse. What do you think?"

"Well, Andrew, you really do have a fertile mind. Who would guess that beneath your kindly exterior, beats a heart of solid stone!" added Jeremy, laughingly. "Listen, my friend, I tend to opt for the second idea. Why? Well , dramatic though a caning in tandem might be, it would be over very quickly and I have to feel that in a case like this, where the boys have really gone overboard, there is a lot to be said for dragging it out. So, here is what I think we should do.

Let's get the lads in here and make them step out of their shorts. They won't like it, as they will be extremely embarrassed to stand there with their mates, arse and cock naked. We should make them stand with their hands on their heads, by the way, so that they have to leave their cocks waving in the breeze. Now, to heighten what I shall call the "drama", we will not tell them how many cuts they are to receive; let's just leave it in the air; it will add to the tension of the occasion and make the lads even more nervous; after all, they are here to be punished and there's no reason that they should not also suffer a little mental anguish; it's good for the soul, I'm told."

"Now for the actual beating; I think that the best idea is for you, as Headmaster, to beat one boy, followed by me beating the second and so on. But, we each give each boy only six cuts. As each boy is beaten, he has to go back and stand, again with his hands on his head, beside his classmates: strictly no rubbing of sore arses allowed, by the way: they have to be in great discomfort. Then to heighten the tension, we can have a pause, during which you address them a few well chosen words, before it dawns on them that they are going to have a repeat performance with six more cuts each, before they can finally leave and tend to their "wounds". And then, my friend, you can give them the added news, that on Monday evening they are going to be punished again, this time for their thieving from Mr. Robertson's shop. But, as you said earlier, don't give them any details; just let them stew in their own juice all day tomorrow, which, being Sunday, is a so called day of rest, which, if you and I wield the cane properly this evening, they will truly need."

"My god, Jeremy, you really do have an inventive mind. Your idea sounds great. But, listen, I think the boys are now at the door; so the moment of truth has arrived for them."

The four miscreant youths entered the Headmaster's study with very worried looks on their faces, which indeed, in view of what what was about to happen to them were well justified.

The Headmaster began: "You four boys, know exactly why you are here this evening. You broke two cardinal rules soft the school this afternoon, of which one, when you stole apples from Mr. Robertson's shop, was quite unforgiveable. Step out of your shorts and stand in front of me in line with your hands on your heads."

The boys removed their shorts and with great embarrassment did as they were told.

"Now, before I apply the cane to your backsides, do you have anything at all to say about your behaviour? Come on speak up. Let's be hearing from you. Are you ashamed of what you did this afternoon?"

There was a long silence after which Fergus Campbell said: "Well, sir, we are all very sorry for what we did; truly we are, sir. It was just a prank, pilfering a few apples from Mr. Robertson's shop, and as for our caps, well, sir, we just forgot them. So, please sir, we are all truly sorry, really we are, sir, and we hope that you will not be too hard on us, sir. We know that we deserve to be punished, but please sir, not too hard, if you please. We really are very, very sorry, sir, and we give you a solemn promise that we will never do anything like it again. So, please sir, if you could be a bit lenient with us. It's the first time we broke the rules, sir, so perhaps you could consider giving us a second chance, sir. Sir, we'll never ever again do anything to damage the good name of the school."

"Do any of you others have anything to add to what Campbell has just said?"

"No, sir."

"Well, boys, let me just say that I am totally disgusted with your behaviour and, as Campbell has just said, you deserve to be punished. As for being lenient: well I am being lenient in letting you remain at school for after the episode with Mr. Robertson, I did consider expelling you and only consideration for the feelings of your parents prevented me from doing so. The simple fact of the matter is that Mr. Robertson saw you and in his eyes you are a disgrace to yourselves, to the school and to your parents. He has generously, very generously indeed, agreed not to pass the matter onto the police for prosecution, otherwise you four might have found yourselves in front of a magistrate and you can imagine what that would have done for the reputation of the school. As it is, Mr. Robertson has agreed to leave the matter entirely in my hands, which is why you are all going to be punished and punished hard."

"Now, as you can see, your housemaster, Mr. Foster, is present and he has kindly offered me his assistance in correcting you, as he feels you have let your house down. So, Campbell, you first; please go over to the chair there and bend across it so that I can apply the cane to your buttocks. Bend well over, as I want your buttocks tight and well into the air, so that I can see what I am doing. Come on, boy, jump to it; the moment of retribution has arrived!"

While Campbell moved across to the chair and assumed the required position, he Headmaster went across to his repository of canes and withdrew his favourite mahogany brown stick. I forgot to mention to you Mr. Foster, that this is my very favourite cane of all. You may also use it if you wish when you deal with your two boys, but feel free to select any cane you choose: there is a good selection, so choose one you feel comfortable with, one with which you fell able to do justice to the buttocks awaiting your intervention.

"Now, Campbell, I want you to stay quite still while I administer the cane to your backside. It is going to hurt, to hurt a lot, I am afraid, but that, boy, is the purpose the exercise; you have to feel the pain of retribution and it is my duty to administer it to you."

Dr. Waterlow tapped his cane a few times gently across Campbell's bare arse and then without warning, brought it thrashing down to land with a hard crack across both of the boy's buns, just below his back. Campbell let out a howl of pain. His on-looking classmates winced in horror and fear as they realized that Dr. Waterlow was not going to be gentle with them. After seeing the first stroke they were all trembling, as they realized that in a few minutes they would be receiving the same treatment: it was a horrifying few minutes wait for them. Dr. Waterlow then pressed on and gave Campbell a further five resounding strokes by which time the boy was in tears and his arse lined with livid weals. He then indicated to Campbell that he should get up and rejoin his classmates with his hands on his head. He motioned to Gregson-Lewis to take Campbell's place over the chair.

"Gregson-Lewis, Mr. Foster, your housemaster, is going to honour your backside with a taste of his cane. Did you find a rod to your liking, Mr. Foster, or would you prefer to use my trusty old cane?"

"Thank you, Headmaster, I think I am well served by your excellent collection of canes. I congratulate you on your expert choice."

He then turned his attention to Gregson-Lewis's arse, which presented a very inviting two buns, tightly stretched and just asking to be caned.

"Gregson-Lewis, I think that you should look upon what I am about to do to you now as a course of therapy: a procedure designed to make you a better and more upright person."

Then, with no more ado, Mr.Foster proceeded to beat the hell out of the boy's arse as six resounding cuts landed neatly across the two buns. The six weals coloured up immediately and Dr.Waterlow saw that his friend had a quite nifty and accurate hand with the cane, as the stripes were evenly spaced across the boy's rump as he got up to resume his place in line.

The other two boys who had waited in fear were then given the same treatment. So the four boys, still half naked and with their hands on their heads stood in front of the Headmaster, who had sat down again behind his desk.

Waterlow had adopted this position as he was feeling the effects of the punishment on his own cock which was growing steadily harder.

"Well, boys, you have now had a taste of the cane and judging by your expressions it was a very telling for the four of you. I hope as you come to terms with the pain, that you will realize that what has just happened to you is for your own good."

Campbell said: "Yes, sir, we do sir, but sir, now that you have caned us, could we least put back on our shorts?"

"Put your shorts back on? What on earth gave you that idea? No, boy, you may not put your shorts back on. We are all enjoying a short pause, prior to Mr. Foster and I completing your punishment, You do not seriously think do you Campbell, that you are going to escape with just six cuts of the cane, do you? Indeed not, boy! The the standard tariff is twelve cuts in all and so we are now at half time and we shall shortly resume our duties and each of you will receive another six strokes."

"Oh, please sir, please don't beat us any more sir. It's just so horribly painful as it is. We really have had enough to teach us a lesson, we really have sir. Please sir, no more."

But Campbell's pleas fell on stony ground and the four lads had again to bend across the chair one after the other and take another six hard cuts across their already painful arses.

"You will appreciate boys, that each of you has now been caned by both Mr Foster and by me, which puts the four of you in a unique position to tell your classmates which of us is the harder caner. So you will all have learned something worthwhile to pass onto our classmates from your experience this evening, Now, boys, you before you get dressed and leave, just let me you about the other arrangements I have made for you.

What you have just experienced now is the retribution for going without your caps in town. On Monday evening, after two days rest, your bottoms will once again become the object of my attention when you will you do penance for stealing from Mr Robertson. I thought that you would appreciate knowing this, so that you can reflect on our misdemeanours over the next two days and have something to look forward to. I hope that you will come to realise that you are reaping what you have sown, or more bluntly put; that crime does not pay. So, boys you have another polishing of your backsides to which you can look forward on Monday evening. You may dress now and leave. Good evening to you all!"

CHAPTER 10

"Well, Jeremy, I don't know about you, but I'm really psyched up after that little episode; what I really need right now..."

And here he was interrupted by his friend who interjected: "Is a real good fuck! Am I right Andrew? That is what you were going to say, isn't it?"

"As ever, you read my mind, my friend; so, how about it?" replied Andrew as he walked over to the door and turned the key in the lock. "Great minds think alike, as the old adage has it and there is nothing then I would enjoy more right now than an evening of vigorous sex to end what has been a perfect day. I really enjoyed beating the stuffing out of those lads' arses you know; I know that they deserved what they got, but I do sometimes wonder if I should feel a little bit guilty with the vicarious pleasure that I get from such occasions."

"I know exactly how you feel; we are being honest with ourselves when we admit a certain sadistic pleasure in inflicting pain on boys, but we don't do it unless they deserve it. Let me tell you a lot of men take enormous pleasure in what the Germans call "Schadenfreude", pleasure at the misfortune of others, but hide their feelings under a veneer of of sanctimonious propriety. A prime case is the present public attitude to homosexuality. I'll bet you a pound to a penny, that a good number of our legislators at Westminster, who uphold publicly the benighted law on the subject, are practising homosexuals like you and me. The world, my friend, is shrouded in a mist of hypocrisy: do as I say, not as I do is the motto in so many walks of life."

Andrew said: "Anyway, I don't feel guilty about having thrashed those lads or of the sexual arousal that it provoked or the fact that I intend to roast their arses again on Monday evening; they deserve it. But it is just a fact of life, which I have learned to accept; if I beat a boy, I get hard and want to fuck: it's a simple as that; most of the time, that's as far as it goes, as I would never fuck a boy against his will. But I manage to control my desires unless I see that my potential partner shares them. So to answer your unasked question; yes, in my previous post, I did on occasions have sex with some final year boys, eighteen year olds, who frankly, practically begged me to shaft them. However, Jeremy, this evening I don't think I need to persuade anyone for, unless I have totally misread the tealeaves, I have a willing and eager partner! So an end to this philosophising, shall we get down to it and fuck? I do love that four letter supposedly Anglo-Saxon word, which I understand it is not; but it is quite the best evocation of the sex act: so direct and unequivocal! So, shall we?"

"My god, Andrew, you really do go on when you get started! So, what's your pleasure to begin with this evening?"

"Well, don't think me childish, but having looked at four sets of lovely muscular buttocks, naked over the chair, I'd quite like to be shafted in that position myself."

And Andrew stripped off completely, showing what a good figure he had and how well equipped he was in the nether regions, as he bent over the chair, spreading his legs to give Jeremy access to his anal sphincter. Jeremy too, shed his clothes, oiled up his cock and gave Andrew what he wanted. And from then on, the two friends spent a couple of hours fucking and sucking each other. They were a well matched pair as both liked to fuck and to be fucked, which always makes for a harmonious relationship."

As they dressed, Andrew said: "You know Jeremy that was a marvellous end to a very interesting day; I enjoyed the whole lot; beating the hell out of those tearaway lads and then being able to ease the sexual tension that that brought on in a marvellous bout of fucking with you. I'm really glad you are around Jeremy. You're a great guy and an asset to the school. And just think, all from a chance meeting. Fate is such an important factor in our lives."

At the next assembly on Monday morning, Dr. Waterlow called for attention and made his dramatic announcement: "As you are all aware, four boys from this school were seen in town on Saturday afternoon and were observed to be stealing apples from a local green grocer's shop. Moreover, not content with stealing, they had also left school premises without their caps, the wearing of which is mandatory for all boys the moment they leave the school premises."

"Campbell, Paul, Wilkinson and Gregson-Lewis, will you please kindly step up onto the platform so that your schoolmates can see you. Now, these four boys have already been punished for not wearing their caps on Saturday afternoon and have very sore backsides to show for their disobedience; some of you, no doubt will already have surveyed the battle field, which should convince you that I am serious about what I say. However, far more serious is the fact that they were seen by the shopkeeper, Mr. Robertson, pilfering apples from his shop, a misdemeanour which demands the application of the severest of sanctions. And so, I have decided that these four delinquents will, this evening, after supper, go to the punishment room and will become the first four boys to be birched since I became headmaster earlier this year."

"I warned the whole school that the birch would again be used for severe misdemeanours, of which this is a case in point. I cannot believe that any boy from the good families from which you all come, would stoop so low as to steal. But the actions of your schoolmates have sullied the good name of the school and this evening they will all pay the very painful price to absolve themselves. So, you four boys, I will expect you in your gym kit, at the punishment room this evening at eight o'clock sharp. Mr Foster, your housemaster will, again assist me in administering the punishment and Mr, Robertson, to whom I promised that retribution would be exacted and who very graciously agreed not to take the matter to the police, will be present to observe your penance. That is all boys; assembly dismissed.|"

The four boys, under what appeared to them akin to a sentence of death, spent a very unhappy and uncomfortable day in their classes: unhappy because they realised what was coming to them later in the day and uncomfortable because their arses were still sore from the caning they had received on the Saturday evening. They discussed among themselves the Headmaster's decision and felt themselves very badly done by.

"I wonder how many cuts he is going to give us." said Campbell: "He never said,"

"Too bloody many." said Paul. "It'll be at least ten and I bet more. You saw what the two of them did to our arses on Saturday evening; well, I reckon that was just a prelude to what is going to happen tonight; the two of them are going to thrash our arses until w can hardly walk; that's what we are in for: a polishing of a lifetime. And let me tell you, in case you do not already know, the birch is considered twice as painful as the cane; so, boy, are we in for a beating: I can hardly bear to think about it: I'm so fucking scared."

"Just think," said Campbell, "All this or a few fucking apples; we must have been mad."

To which Wilkinson added philosophically: "We'll survive; it will be fucking agony, but we'll survive; we don't have any other option. Welcome back to what are euphemistically referred to as the "good old days"; but we will survive as have many before us. It is supposed to be character building and to teach us how to behave in the face of adversity; stiff upper lip and all that."

"Fuck that," added Campbell, "Frankly I'd rather not bother!"

Supper was eaten and the four supplicants, in their gym strips, went along and stood outside the door of the punishment room. Dr. Waterlow, Mr. Foster and Mr. Robertson arrived fifteen minutes, late, allowing the tensions and foreboding to build up yet further in the boys' minds, Dr. Waterlow, had also invited Lightfoot, the Head-Boy, not only to witness the first birching but also to participate in administering part of the punishment. Lightfoot felt highly honoured to be invited to wield the birch himself, even if only in a minor way: it lent authority to his senior position in the school: a Head Boy not to be trifled with!

The four boys entered the punishment room, with trepidation and glanced nervously around them. The room had no furniture, other than a chair used for occasional canings, and the birching stool, one glance at which struck terror into the hearts of the boys, who were soon to be bent across it. Mr. Gresham, the gardener had pushed the boat out and had provided no less than four freshly made birches, one for each boy to be punished on this inaugural occasion, the first birching under the new Headmaster. The birches were standing in readiness in deep pails of water to ensure that they were in perfect condition, ready to apply to the arses of the errant four.

1...45678...10