All Comments on 'A New Encounter Ch. 08'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago

"Mina's crew displayed the scientific findings of the planet; no life beyond plant based was shown. No microbes in the air, none of the chemical markers that sentient life needed were present."

Easy to fix - "Okay, on three, everyone poop at once! One, two... three! There, this planet is now officially colonized by Earth." It's scientific, trust me.

slm59slm59almost 7 years ago
I'm Addicted!

I LOVE this story!!! Please don't stop it. I'll faithfully follow it to the end.

magikman233magikman233about 7 years ago
it's good but....

damn you to hell for making the chapters so short and keeping us in suspense......more,more...we must have more!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

You need a bit of editing on this last chapter - several instances of "thme" among other simple mistakes distract from the intensity as you ramp up the plot.

LibreOffice is free and has a basic spelling & grammar checker.

Thanks for the fun, looking forward to seeing where all of this is leading!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Could you please post more often this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice job

Glad you have popped back in with a new chapter. It was a little short for my liking. Because you don't update very often I gave it three stars. There is just no telling if you will finish writing this story or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another chapter that deserves more than five stars, I could only wish you were able to post chapters at shorter intervals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i cannot thank you enough for continuing this series ,i thought life got in the way ,i wish you all the best

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
much more please

i love this story series, i am addicted to it......i certainly hope that you have not changed your mind about this series, since you already mentioned the possible ending in the first chapter. please make this a very long series. will Kevin and Mina be blessed with a second set of kids or more? will we find out what planet they actually settle on? etc....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES