A New identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see how all this was coming together because I was facing Stephanie who was working on my make up. She said I wouldn't need much. When she was done, she handed me a pink blouse that I put on and buttoned. Already, clamp on earrings were in place.

Stephanie had me close my eyes as she led me across the bathroom to the full-length mirror on the door to her closet. She stepped aside and said, "David, meet Danielle."

The image standing not three feet from me was, well, not me. The only I recognized were my hazel blue eyes. I looked at myself from head to two and I looked like a mature woman. As I slowly turned from side to side, I put a hand on my hip. I couldn't believe it. Nor could my penis. It was erect and poking against the skirt.

Stephanie laughed. "I have something that will control that when we go out. Danielle, you're spectacular. We're going to spend the rest of the morning practicing walking in heels like a woman and then, my love, we are going out to lunch."

"I can't go out in public like this."

"Oh yes you can. And you will. No one will no because like you, I didn't recognize you when I was finished."

12