All Comments on 'A New Journey Ch. 02'

by johnemerson30

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent story, i lookforward to more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me too!

A very sexy story of control, denial and a a man serving the divine feminine. 5 *s and many thanks - I can hardly wait to read what happens next!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Welcome to my life...

I haven't had an orgasm in 32 days, and have at least another 20 to go before my wife allows one. I'm hoping for a good one, but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
interesting

Hubby doesn't really get to get a orgasm, she controls him. Hubby isn't doing the wife so you didn't mention how or if she is getting off. Is it with toys or with someone else. Good story on a submissive husband who likes to be controlled. Wonder how deep she will take him as a submissive. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is to Harry H. Why 52 days harry before you can have an orgasm? Just wondering, 52 seems strange

60 or 50 but 52???????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cum on his belly

Awe she didn't scoop up all that cum she milked onto his belly and slowly feed it to his as he lay there all drained? I think she might have to lock him into a Cock and Ball cage for safe keeping for two weeks at a time.

gym13ratgym13ratabout 13 years ago
great start

This is a great start to a series on female domination. I am looking forward to more. Write the next chapter soon please

douglas714douglas714almost 13 years ago
An orgasm????

Since I have had one it has been about 15 days. My wife only allows it when she specifically tells me and then its normally on my knees in front of her.

I don't think that I would like that milking. I sort of looked it up and it seems that the man has no REAL orgasm, just the cum coming out. I think that I'm going to try to keep this chapter away from my wife. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell no

She mistakes a physical reaction for his approval. That's baloney. Most guys would have smacked her upside the head by this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story, misread by some.

"She mistakes a physical reaction for his approval."

Duh !

He wants it...some people just don't get it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Long gone

She's simply abusing him for fun. Any man would have kicked her to the curb. The rest is unbelievable.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 10 years ago
Why?

If you don't like this sort of fantasy why do you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank goodness

That this drivel wasn't continued. So bad it's laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then he stopped to think

She was using him. Abusing, demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. He stood up and slapped her so hard she fell to the floor. He got dressed and packed his bags. He told her never to talk to him again. That his lawyer would be in touch. Their divorce was final 6 months later and she never saw him again. Guess her plan wasn't so clever after all.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
This Guy's an Asshole!

In the first chapter,he should have been demanding,or taking on his own,a bj or fuck after eating her out all the time. When she denied him dinner when he was hungry,he should have just told her to lighten up and give him some respect.

Now we have ruined orgasm,orgasm denial,a 2 times a month of mediocre orgasms,at best. Fuck that shit! This guy's a wimp and/or one sick puppy! ~ Have to figure the cock cage is next! This shit has to be fiction,by and large. There just can't be as many dumb-shit men/husbands/boyfriends that are into or put up with this shit as the stories on this site would indicate! I'm certain that the final 2 chapters of this series will make me feel like hurling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice theme, well written.

It always amazes me that when a good Femdom /sub control story comes out how many negative comments show up from type "A" assholes. The point of Femdom /sub relationships is Female control, not macho male controlled sex. If you don't want to read about it don't, and don't waste the time of those who do commenting about "Why, I'd tell her hell no and throw her on the bed and DEMAND sex!" There are Literotica story types for the likes of you - explore them. Great story!

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Wonderful,somebody who really has been there

Great story yet again. Once again he came home and there was nothing to eat..no dinner ready. Her confidence is heady and the way she has already thought it out- how things will go,just wonderful. One hopes that he will be sure to give a true account of the next two weeks,about relieving himself. Showing him that the ties were not really effective was a master stroke. He is walking to the future with just the right amount of coaching.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
FLR Part II

Loved the story. The wife slowly ensnares her husband in her trap. Loved how she required service as soon as he came home from work. Then she got him so worked up he was willing to do anything. Finally she drained his balls with a prostrate orgasm leaving him as horny as ever.. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoy this story very much. It has gotten better as it goes along. As for the bait and switch question, it seems in every case that this type of question - “we could do what I promised you last week, but you have a choice. We could do thus-and-so.” Where thus-and-so seems to be more satisfying. The sure thing is going to always be more satisfying in those other stories. Here he had a choice of a sure thing or something unspecified. This guy chose the adventurous road, and that ‘has made all the difference’. He trusted. Bravo for them! J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous