A New Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't try and fight it.....Just relax and let it flow!"

She could see him clenching his teeth as he tried to fight his body's betrayal.

"Ummmmmmmmmm..........." she moaned as a rush of power enveloped her body.

The sense of power and control that she felt was so immense, and she loved every second of it.

He was now letting out long, deep moans as the cum flowed from his almost completely flaccid cock.

"Almost there baby! Just a little more!"

Just to be sure she got all of the cum out of him, she increased the pressure on his prostate a little more and continued to rub for another few minutes.

Satisfied that he was completely empty, she finger-fucked his ass a few times with her finger, just so she could watch his facial expressions and slowly withdrew her finger. She then switched off the TENS unit.

"WOW! Look at all that cum I got out for you."

"That's a lot of cum! You must have been really full."

He didn't respond, and he seemed upset.

She sat next to him on the bed and leaned in to talk to him.

"What's the matter baby?"

Still, he didn't respond.

She took her hand and tilted his head towards her. "Hey, look at me."

"What's the matter?"

He didn't make eye contact with her, but he finally responded."

"I'm okay." He said in a shaky voice.

"No, you're not. "

"Are you embarrassed?" she questioned

He looked away.

"Awwwww.......It's okay to be a little embarrassed." She tried to sooth him

"This new relationship is a big step for both of us, especially you. It's hard for a man to give up control to a woman like that, but you are doing great." She continued to encourage and sooth him.

"It's natural to have feelings of embarrassment, but you will get through it, and I will help you."

There he was looking up at his wife as she smiled tenderly down at him. He wanted to be mad, but he couldn't. She did everything in such a loving, caring manner that he couldn't possibly be mad at her. She explained everything like all she was doing was trying to help him. She wasn't mean or cruel, but very calculating and stern with her actions.

Suddenly, as he was staring back at her warm smile something clicked in him! He was falling even more in-love with his wife! All of these warm, loving feelings flooded his body as he gazed back at her. It was such an intense feeling that all of a sudden everything felt right, and everything seemed to make even more sense.

"Besides, if you really wanted me to stop you could have." His wife's words interrupting his thoughts

"I left your restraints loose enough where you could have easily gotten out of them if you really wanted to." She explained

He pulled firmly on his restraints and sure enough his hands slid right out.

"You stayed because you wanted to stay." She explained as she smiled

His wife's words echoing in his mind. "You stayed because you wanted to stay."

Again, her soft spoken, loving words to him made complete sense.

"Thanks Honey." He managed to reply

"My pleasure."

She stood up and began to remove the leads of the TENS unit from his balls and placed it in the small wooden box she had brought out earlier. She then took one of the towels she had used to restrain him and began to wipe up the cum off of his stomach.

"So, you asked me earlier what this box was for and now I am going to explain it to you."

"Starting today you will be on your two week cycle of not being able to cum. The way it's going to work is sometimes I will let you have a normal orgasm, which can be via my method of choosing, and other times I will ask you to get me the "milking box." Now, you already know what means right?"

"As I'm sure you can feel, a milking will extract the cum from you and ease your aching balls, but it doesn't really allow for a pleasurable orgasm. It takes a little of the edge off, but still leaves you in a horny state. Am I right?"

He didn't respond, but his cock had already spoken for him and was almost at full attention.

She giggled at the sight, "I guess I am."

"Now, there are several ways that you can earn an orgasm, but we will get to that soon enough."

"Do you understand?"

He just nodded his head in approval.

She sat back on the bed next to him and looked into his eyes.

"Now, it's important that you don't masturbate understand? I will expect you to tell me if you slip-up understand?"

"Yes."

She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Don't try and lie to me if you do, because remember, your cock is speaking for you and you won't be able to hide it."

He swallowed nervously.

"I understand." He replied

"Good. Now, you can always ask for my help if you can't do it on your own. Don't be afraid to ask." She encouraged.

"Now, let's get some sleep."

To be continued................

12