All Comments on 'A New Life for Debbie Ch. 02'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wrong catagory

This wasn't noncon...this was sadism. You are one fucked up piece of shit and shouldn't be allowed to write excrement for general viewing. You want to write about abusing women and children, do it so no one else has to wallow in the cesspool of your filth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Go For It

What is this spanking and other light forms of punishment? Get on with it. Beat the god damned bitch within an inch of her life when she sins against her master. Break her arm. Break her jaw. Knock her fucking teeth out. Gouge out her eyes. Then right before the worthless bitch is no longewr of any redeeming social value, then have her master cut off her arms,legs, head, and throw her torso in a fucking tree limb grinder and feed her to his animals, or better still, the other slaves. Being nice just won't get it any longer. Let's see some real punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some Sick Fucks

This is like jumping in a sewer, do you have a family with kid's? I can't believe a husband or father would write this perverted shit. I know I'll never read you again. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the...

FUCK did I just read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous