A New Life for Debbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

They came back home to find a tearful Samantha : she hadn't surveyed the dinner and it had burned completely. Joan couldn't have alerted her as she had been in bed, straddling Al with his big cock skewering her ass hole. If the first penetrations had been painful and slow as it had been for all of them, her back passage was progressively stretching out for Al's delectation! Justin had decided to punish Samantha with a sound thrashing. The young woman had not received physical punishments in all her life, that made her thrashing even more terrible in comparison. The perspective moved her very deeply. Justin knew how much the wait would increase the stress and the fear of Debbie's youngest daughter, thus he had decided to wait for Abbie's return.

Abbie confirmed the punishment and decided that Debbie would apply it : Who better than a mother to chastise her baby? He just added that if Debbie didn't strike sufficiently hard, she would be chastised in her place!

He gave her a vicious looking pleated whip. Debbie knew she had no option but either to punish really her young daughter or be punished herself, probably even harsher. Abbie ordered Debbie to disrobe completely and show her two youngest daughters her new tattoo. Their mother grabbed the whip with a hesitant hand and whacked her daughter's bottom with all her might. Samantha screamed as she felt that her bottom was on fire. Abbie announced in a quite neutral tone quite loudly for all to hear :

- One! Still eleven to go! Try to make her scream louder. It's very pleasant to hear!

The second stroke hit Samantha's ass. To her, it felt even harder than the first one. She felt her pussy gaping open then clamping convulsively. The whipping had certainly a highly sexual effect compounded by the ultimate fear and the resentment she felt against her mother.

- Two! Still ten to go!

Debbie continued to apply the whip like a machine trying to apply the whip at a steady rhythm, with a medium strength, not too hard, to risk making her daughter bleed nor too softly to risk being told she was too lenient. At the count of six, Samantha lost the control of her bladder and a jet of yellow urine was projected backward, aspersing her mother.

She resumed the whipping but she had no more the nerve to continue at the count of eight, she threw down the whip, fell on her knees and cried with her daughter. Abbie announced in the same voice.

- Debbie has decided to switch roles with Samantha. There was still four to go which are doubled as a punition for abandonment of her duty! Eight to go!

Justin helped Samantha to stand. The fiery welts crisscrossed her bottom. She had difficulties to walk but she took the whip with a vengeful attitude. Samantha chose another position, just aside from her mother, about at the height of her breasts. She lifted the whip and applied it with all her might, too. The whip made a swoosh noise as it darted through the air and landed with a thump noise. The tip of the whip had reached as far as her clit zone. Debbie felt a stinging, unbelievable pain. She screamed louder than Samantha had done. The second blow landed directly on the lips of Debbie's pussy. She jumped like a bronco trying to out saddle its rider. Unmoved, Samantha applied a third then a fourth blow that elicited awful screams of ultimate pain.

Abbie stopped for a moment Samantha's arm.

- Four! If you continue to hit that hard in the same region, Debbie will not be able to be fucked this evening in her cunt or her ass. Turn her on her back and whip her tits instead but use less force! Four to go!

When Abbie had stopped the whipping, Debbie had had a loving glance toward Abbie but when he told to Samantha to whip her tits, she thought for a moment she would get insane from the pain. Her breasts were certainly more sensitive than her buttocks! Samantha knew it and an evil smile crossed his face

Samantha brought down the whip as hard as previously. Debbie had never felt such a searing pain. She screamed as hard as if she had received a fatal injury. Debbie, instinctively put her hands to her pussy, but instead of curling into a bowl, she began to knead her clit. Abbie heard her groan :

- Please, continue, make me cum, master, make me cum under the whip!

Abbie knew that a few lucky submissive girls could climax when they were tortured painfully by their masters but he had never witnessed it.

- Five! Three to go!

Debbie was now so close to an Earth shattering orgasm that the lightest touch would have pushed her over the edge. The next strike was more than enough to do the job. The effect was so devastating on her that she rolled on herself, falling from the bed and passing out. Abbie applied wet clothes on her face and waited anxiously until she regained conscience. But the punishment was not over. It had to be continued to its end. He announced in a steady voice.

- Six! Two to go! Do it fast, Samantha!

Samantha obeyed and applied the two last strokes in a row with minimum delay between them. Debbie roared and fainted a second time. She woke up a few minutes later, cuddled in Abbie's arms. The black man was really caring for her. She felt no resentment against her daughter. She had to be punished : the conditions of her punishment had been set before and there was no going back on that. She hadn't been able to meet them and she had been punished too for her incompetence. She would ask Abbie to treat her rougher, to harden her, not to fail him again! She was so sad not to have been able to do what he had asked from her that she would have punished herself even harsher! Ten whip strokes every day for a whole month. She was so furious against herself she would have accepted even worse treatments, abandoning her back in the house when he would leave with her daughters!

That night, Abbie decided to swap the girls : he would open Janet's back passage to allow Tyrone to fuck her completely afterward. In exchange, Tyrone would ream Debbie to make her ready for really big cocks, either in her cunt or her ass. Samantha and Joan would exchange partners, too but as the two girls were identical twins, their partners would see little differences. Around 2 AM, the girls would go back to their legitimate owners, although Debbie was for the time being, the only one in their little flock officially owned. The official ceremony of ownership for Janet would take place on the next afternoon. Debbie would take care of her daughter to make her as pretty as possible for the ceremony. Afterwards, the photographs would be sent to her former husband, Mark. Their definitive separation was a sufficiently important event to warrant a perfect preparation. He would probably be as startled as Tom when he would see the video of his wife having her mouth filled with pee through his marriage license, the marriage license shredded into small pieces and fed to her, her marriage ring unceremoniously broken in two pieces, her wedding dress soaked in pee and shredded in front of the camera. . .

Tomorrow morning, they would rent another van under Debbie's name and they would start moving the furniture to a second hand furniture dealer. They would sell off everything in the house and the last objects they would need, such as the beds would be burned in the court yard. Tom would find nothing but his own clothes when he came back. The photos and video he would receive would make him mad against his wife but would also prevent him from calling for the assistance of police. Most of the aggrieved husbands had just sued for divorce and looked for another woman, forgetting their former wife who was now a jewel in some far away brothel in a foreign country.

When Debbie knocked at the door of Janet's bedroom -- it was puzzling to consider that the bedrooms were now ascribed to Abbie, Tyrone, Al and Justin and the girls had to move according to Abbie's decisions under the supervision usually of Al or Justin -, she had to turn her back to the door as Abbie's latest whim had been to tie their wrists to their back once more. They had been ordered to keep the position to let their guests enjoy the view of their naked buttocks. Samantha and Debbie's were crisscrossed with angry weals. Tyrone whistled when he saw them. He ran rapidly his hands on the raised welts. The skin was hot to his touch.

- I'm going to apply a good salve on your buttocks and breasts before fucking you. I fear that your lips and ass hole are very swollen and sensitive. It's gonna hurt when I'll push my big cock into one of your holes. It will make you feel incredibly tight at the beginning and you know I'll enjoy it a lot! You'll probably scream in pain and it will arouse me even more but know in advance that it'll be even worse when you'll get back to Abbie as the swelling would have increased even more. It will need a couple of days to be back to normal, my poor baby girl!

Tyrone was right, being fucked by him in her condition was a terrible ordeal but she still felt that the punishment had been fair and the pain helped to strengthen her submissive tendencies and the strong bond she was feeling toward the boss of their captors and his lieutenant. But the first time he touched her quite sensitive breasts, he listened with pleasure to her sharp intake of breath as the pain invaded her body.

She was glad when, much later, she knocked at Abbie's door : just one or two occasions to being fucked and she would find the soothing help of sleep. She had been used as never she had been in her life that day and she already knew it was just another step in her initiation!

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12