All Comments on 'A New Running Partner'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Makes me want to take up running, lol. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Loved the build up. Want more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very well written. Had me fully engaged. Would love to read more with these two.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Nice sex! I personally didn't feel the age difference added a lot of value

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't encourage the cheating but it was an excellent read. Very good grammar.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

A runners story by a runner! Delicious.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

Brilliant story…. And the sex act so well described. As a runner myself I can only dream of experiencing such joy. Do keep writing.

lolax2lolax2over 6 years ago
Delicious

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

The best story I've read on here in a long time

TrekprnTrekprnabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story

A good start to what can be a set of stories. The strong female (ROTC can do that) who is an accomplished runner knows how to make this mutual pleasure.

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Liked It

Very descriptive and well written. I see possibilities for another chapter or chapters that include confrontations with the characters' significant others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...