All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 17'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
twosocks44twosocks44about 10 years ago
A New Way of Seeing things series of story

Great story, start at the beginning.

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Mmmmmm Now They Are Talking....

Fabulous tale. Great passion and fantasy.

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaover 3 years ago
What a fun story you two are weaving.

The slut/lady duel adds just a touch of humor to a very sexy story. Nice job with great character development.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Very Hot

Still some editing needed (but hell, I do it too, lol)

I really thought her imagination was going to bring Natalie into the house to catch her masturbating, leading to what I believe is going to happen soon anyway.

I hope ;->

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Just WOW ! Your writing is so good. I think I gave you one 4 out of 17 chapters. The rest were easy 5’s.

The Lady/Slut thing is incredibly clever and plays prim and proper against hot and sexy. The straight-laced Gwen is starting to lose ground to the hot and horny Gwen, and both she and hubby are benefiting. I love the tempo and her progress. Another easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...