All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 15'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

I come to Literotica every few days just waiting for the next chapter of this story. And this chapter didn't disappoint. Great writing and believable characters. I did notice a typo "pubic hear" but it didn't really distract from the story.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 7 years ago
So very, very enjoyable

Really love how you can get erotic mileage out of every little detail. I know if I were in your shoes I'd have jumped straight into the photo shoot chapters ago.

Your way is better.

All the little detail is what makes Gwen so 'real' to me - and it's because she is so real to me that everything she does carries a greater erotic charge.

I'm very glad you still enjoy writing ... but I have to say I'm pretty sure your audience enjoys the results more! Don't apologise about the timing. If that's what it takes to produce work of this quality, then us readers will just have to learn some patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Merry go round riders

I liked Dan's comment about those who wouldn't be caught dead with a manure fork in their hand. These are not real horse people, just pretenders. They may ride well but it's all for show. The stable hands know the horse better.

You tell an exceptional story and I anticipate each chapters posting.

Mnghm17Mnghm17almost 7 years ago
Not the only one

I'm glad I'm not the only one to wait avidly for your story to continue. Its great to see Confident Gwen's development and how she now relates to others. You're even opening up still more possible development. A fascinating, developing story - and sexy too.

Thanks and well done. Your consistently high standards are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hotter than hot

Wow x wow, love your delicious teasing details in the various directions your highly

arousing story lines go, ongoing pleasures from your creative treasures!!

dwr0242dwr0242almost 7 years ago
Wow

Another great chapter in the story. I love reading this and I am already looking forward to the next one. Thank you for creating amazing characters.

dozendozenalmost 7 years ago
I'm glad ...

... that you are still writing this story. Thank you.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 7 years ago
A great new chapter

I'm glad we got to see Natalie some more. She started Gwen down this path after all. Her attitude about sex helps Gwen stay on the path to fun.

I'm also really happy that the story is moving toward the photo shoot. The poor photographer will be a wreck if he doesn't loosen up. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another amazing update

Your story means a lot to me. Very well written. Please continue per your convenience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Totally hooked

From 1Thoughtfuljourney@yahoo.com

Thank you, I do so enjoy, the way you plot out your stories, with all the twists and turns, the complexities, and the way you fill-in the offshoots that first seem to drop off in the mid air only to surprise us with new thoughts and ideas.

What ever the cause, I hope for you peace, clarity, wisdom and favor in all that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoying this book

I have read all the postings and thoroughly enjoy your story. Just wait for the next chapter. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oops! Meant to hit 5 stars and it won't let me change it!

You NEVER disappoint! Always an entertaining and well written story! As always, I will watch and wait for the next installment!

AardvarkzdAardvarkzdalmost 7 years ago
Keep it coming

I stumbled across this chaper on the 'recent' page, liked it, then binged on the other 65 chapters. Keep them coming, please! The plot pacing is good and seems believable. Sharing Gwen's emotions adds to the enjoyment of reading the action. I am looking forward to following her future adventures.

Thanks for investing so much time and effort to your hobby.

husker506husker506almost 7 years ago
Keep them coming

I'm sorry you're having a difficult phase in your life, but I know you will beat whatever it is, and survive. I enjoy your story and like the previous comments, it is so believable. Please don't end it yet and continue this adventure that you have put us on. Thank you,

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
MORE WOWS.!!

Thanks again ' BusyBadger ' . Excellent story and I eagerly await your next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Is a new chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work

Once again another fantastic chapter. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!! I always go back and read the entire story again between chapters I enjoy the story that much!! I really do hope that more develops with gwens husband getting to be more active especially as Gwen is certainly getting lots of fun. Maybe something with Natalie as she did start them down this road. Anyway keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

More please! Soon please! I have just read the series for the second time. Great to see such strong character development. Thank you

pinkroguepinkroguealmost 7 years ago
Always exciting.

Having read from the beginning it would be good to involve Cricket and Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Research

I like the detail that you go into. I know nothing about horses; but after reading, I feel like an expert. Great work! Don’t get me wrong.... I love the sex.

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

Your writing flows so naturally. I can’t get over how these characters have come to life and we readers have developed an invested interest in them all. Your chapter lengths feel just right, of course it’s easier for me to say since there are many chapters already written ahead of me. Tim is such a good sport for allowing Gwen room to grow into her sexuality. Not that he hasn’t benefited greatly from her two female relationships. I can’t wait to see where you take us next. I purposely do not read future chapter titles because I want to be surprised. Each chapter is a gem all by itself. Thank you for this absolutely amazing story. 5-❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...