A New Year Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
255 Followers

After about five minutes, the smell of bacon and coffee had made me ravenous. When Jane finished up, she looked up at me and feigned surprise, in her ever-so-innocent sounding voice. "You haven't touched your food! What's wrong?" She walked over to me and pretended to just notice the problem. "Silly me – all tied up like that, how could you eat. I suppose I could remove the dildo and feed you, but then you might talk or something. I've got a better idea!"

She did something to the headrest of the chair, and I felt my head tilt all the way backwards, as the headrest pulled the collar. She then fiddled with the dildo, and started pouring the orange juice into it – I realized that the ring was there to open up the dildo. She closed it, and I attempted to slurp down the juice, but nothing came.

"This is a very special little cock, honey," Jane said. "You can suck on it all you want, but it won't spurt until I say so. Fortunately, I'm very good at making cocks spurt." She pressed a button on the bottom of the dildo, and a little bit of orange juice entered my mouth. I almost choked – it's really hard to swallow with a dildo in your mouth – but I was able to drink it down. Jane kept squirting orange juice into my mouth until I'd had the entire glass. She then got a glass of water and repeated the process, probably to clean out the dildo.

"There's no way to fit eggs and bacon through that, I'm afraid. Guess you'll just have to make due with the OJ." I was still starving, but the OJ had taken a little bit of the edge off, at least. And it wasn't like I could complain.

Jane cleared off the table, untied me, and walked me back to the bathroom. "Now, it's time to earn your keep as my maid. After all, I'm feeding you and clothing you, so you should do something for me." As if I'd asked to be dressed like this. Jane attached a chain to my left shoe, and clipped it to the same clip at the bottom of the sink. This chain had enough slack to allow me access to most of the bathroom.

"Now, I expect you to clean this bathroom. There's a brush and all the cleaning supplies you'll need under the sink. I've got to run some errands, but I'll be back in a couple of hours. I expect this room to be perfectly clean when I return." Before I could breathe a sigh of relief at the prospect of a few hours to relax, Jane's usually sweet voice took on a more menacing tone. "If it's not perfectly clean, you're going to really regret it."

With that, Jane was off. I still wasn't too worried – the bathroom was pretty clean to begin with, and two hours should be plenty of time to make it sparkling. I reached down to open the cabinet below the sink, and that's when I realized the trap I was in. The corset made bending over almost impossible. And since almost everything I had to do to clean the bathroom involved bending over (and frequently getting on my knees). It was going to be a long morning! Even worse, the more I moved, the harder my penis became, as the combination of the cock ring and the bondage constantly aroused me.

Some time later, after tripping multiple times and feeling like I'd wrenched my gut a hundred times, I heard the door open. "Sweetie, I'm home!" Jane stamped into the bathroom, dropping some bags in the bedroom outside. "Wow! You've really made some progress! Before I look things over, take care of something out here. She walked out to the bedroom and grabbed something from the bed. It was a video camera! "Since I didn't want to miss your maid performance, I figured I'd tape it. As soon as I start uploading it, I'll take a look at the job you did here."

She taped me? The pictures were bad enough, but this was starting to get out of hand. And what could she accomplish by uploading it? The pictures should have been enough, if she just wanted to threaten me.

Jane came back in, and started the inspection. The sink and bathtub passed with flying colors. The floor passed her white glove test, and I'd even remembered to wipe all of the smudges from the mirror. Then came the toilet. She gave the toilet a thorough inspection, even running a white glove under the rim! I knew I'd cleaned the bowl well, and I tried to get under the rim, but there's only so much you can do – it's not easy to see anything under there. Needless to say, Jane found some dirt under the rim, and held up her dirty white glove.

"Oh, that's too bad, sweetie! You came so close!" As usual, she sounded so sweet in that middle-America sort of way. Of course, I didn't doubt that this was as rigged as anything else – even if I'd managed to clean the toilet, she'd have found another way to "punish" me. If only I'd been able to realize how deceptive that voice of hers was a day ago.

Wow! Had it really been less than 24 hours since Jane had enslaved me? It's amazing how much things can change in such a short period of time.

"Now," Jane was saying, "all that shopping made me hungry, and although I can't imagine you really exerted yourself too much, given the state of things in here, I'm sure you wouldn't mind some food, either." Talk about an understatement! I was starving, and she had to know it!

I wasn't surprised to discover that lunch was essentially a repeat of breakfast. Once again, I was strapped into a chair, and once again, I was forced to watch Jane eat her lunch (a wonderful-looking fresh sandwich from a local deli that she'd obviously bought while she was shopping), while my equally-appetizing sandwich sat in front of me.

After finishing her meal, Jane walked around to my chair, and I expected her to once again lean my head back and let me have something to drink. Instead she undid all but my feet straps, and had me stand up. I was thirsty and hungry, but standing in the corset was much easier than sitting, so I didn't mind.

Chapter 6 – Going for a Ride

"I think you've done enough as a maid. At least, for today. Let's get you out of these clothes!" I was so relieved to hear this, and within a couple of minutes, she had removed the maid's uniform, the shoes, and the corset. When the last came off, I breathed a huge sigh of relief, as I felt my tortured ribcage start to expand back into its natural position. I was now wearing just the stockings, the garter, and the bonnet.

As Jane attached a leash to me, and started to lead me to the bedroom, I realized that I'd somehow stopped considering the collar (to which the leash was attached) or the straps on my wrists and ankles to be clothing. Jane didn't seem to have any intention of taking them off this weekend. But I felt more free than I had all day – the lack of the painful corset crushing my ribs and the shoes hurting my arches meant that this was, comparatively, paradise.

When we got to the bedroom, Jane tied me down to the bed, spread-eagled, just like the night before. Of course, since it was only a bit before three in the afternoon, I assumed she wasn't about to put me to bed. After securing me, she blindfolded me. This was my second time today being blindfolded, and I really didn't like it – being bound is bad enough, but not being aware of what's going on around you is pretty frightening. However, since I was still wearing the bizarre penis gag, I couldn't exactly say anything about it. I heard Jane moving around for a few minutes, then I felt her weight on the bed.

"Now, after all that hard work in the bathroom, you surely deserve a reward," Jane said. "Not only will you be allowed to cum, but I'll even use my mouth! And if you're wondering why I blindfolded you, it's because you haven't earned the privilege of seeing my mouth around your cock yet!"

If I'd had to bet, I'd have said that Jane would not give the world's greatest blowjob. She certainly had gorgeous lips, but I still had that lingering image of that sweet, innocent person, and it was hard to reconcile that with those lips being wrapped around my cock. But as soon as I felt her mouth on me, I knew that I'd once again underestimated her. Jane started slowly, nibbling very lightly on the head of my penis, then kissing it. She then slowly worked her mouth around my entire cock (which was painfully hard, thanks to the panties). Soon, she was sliding her mouth up and down, and I was in ecstasy. As she worked on me with her mouth, she released the cock-ring, and I could feel myself get ready to cum. Just as I started to, she pulled her mouth off of me, but continued to stroke me with her hand. I felt like I orgasmed a pint of semen.

I felt Jane shift on the bed, and she did something with my gag. It felt heavier all of a sudden. She then removed my blindfold, and I could see that she'd attached something that seemed to extend the gag into the air. It took me a second to get it from my perspective, but I realized that she had attached a dildo-extension to the gag!

"Now, you know the rules – if you get to orgasm, I get to orgasm too. And since your dick is all tired out, we'll have to use this substitute." I found this really appealing – at last I'd finally get to see Jane naked! But she then put the blindfold back on. "Sorry, sweetie. I just wanted to give you an idea of what was about to happen. Just as you haven't earned the right to cum in me, you still haven't earned the right to see my cunt." As I adjusted to my renewed blindness, not to mention the shock of hearing Jane use the word "cunt," I felt her shift.

Jane first put her knees beside my head, bracing my head in place. Her feet (with boots still on) were draped over my shoulders. I felt her grasp the dildo, and lower herself onto me. She slowly slid up and down the dildo a few times and I found myself starting to get hard again as I felt her obviously-shaved pussy rub against me, and as I smelled her arousal. Then, things got rough. Jane started really riding me, moving up and down hard enough to make my jaw, already aching from being wrapped around the dildo for hours, extremely sore. When she would stop moving up and down, she'd squeeze my head even tighter with her knees and gyrate on the dildo.

Throughout this, she was moaning and even screaming a bit as she guided herself to multiple orgasms. I couldn't tell you how long she rode me – between the bondage, the blindfold, and my aching jaw, I couldn't focus that well – but she had at least four orgasms before she finally slid off.

After Jane spent a few minutes recovering (as did I) I felt her slip something – a pillow? – under my head, raising my neck up so that my head was pretty much vertical. "That attended to one of my holes," she said, "but my ass needs satisfying, too." I felt her straddle me in reverse, her ankles grabbing the back of my head, and she slowly slid onto the dildo. I assume she lubed it at some point, as she slid right on. For the most part, this wasn't as bad as the first ride, as Jane went much more slowly, but my neck was seriously cramping from the angle she had me at. She took herself to two quieter orgasms, and the mental image of her ass coming within inches of (and occasionally bumping) got me hard again.

When Jane finally stopped, she removed the blindfold. She had put her clothes back on, much to my disappointment. She cuddled up to me on the bed and started rubbing my chest. "That was real nice, sweetie," she said in that sweet voice, as if I'd just helped her collate some papers, "and I think it deserves a reward. Looks like your dick is all hard again."

She started stroking my dick ever so lightly with her left hand, while stroking my face with her right "It would only be right if I made your dick spurt again, wouldn't it?" I nodded as best I could, and she grinned and sat up. She rested her hand briefly on my penis, looked me right in the eye, and said, "I hope you didn't misunderstand me and think that I was going to make this dick spurt, did you?" I was confused. Wasn't that what she'd just promised?

Then she reached for the dildo, and pressed a button, and I felt something sticky and salty spurt into my mouth, and as I swallowed it to prevent myself from choking, I recognized it from the night before as my own cum! As she sat there and squirted my own cum into my mouth, Jane leaned in and whispered in my ear, "sweetie, it's only fair. This was the dick I rode, so it's the one that should come. And besides," she added, with a smile in her voice, "you needed to eat something, and this is the only protein I can fit through the gag!" As she finished – she must have filled the dildo with the entire load I'd spurted earlier – she started to untie my legs, and I wondered if I'd ever get the taste of my own cum out of my mouth.

Chapter 7 – Latex

The next half hour was largely a repeat of our morning experience, as Jane removed the makeup and the dildo attachment on the gag, then walked me into the bathroom for another shower. The entire routine was the same, except she didn't shave me (of course), and she didn't have me perform analingus on her. Instead, after she'd completed washing herself (again standing behind me so I couldn't' see her), she turned off the water. I was still on my knees. She removed the now-sopping bonnet, pulling out the penis gag that had been in my mouth for the last six hours or so. I flexed my jaw muscles a bit to loosen them up, but before I could say anything (by this point, I wasn't too worried about the "rules"), Jane reached around me, grabbed my jaw, and shoved something in my mouth.

"This should be a lot less painful, sweetie." As she fastened it, I could feel that what she'd shoved in my mouth was some sort of sponge. It was a tad moist (and I greedily sucked down the water that was on it, since I was only thirstier than before), and although it was big enough to fill my mouth, it wasn't that painful, as I could move my jaw a bit more. There was a piece of plastic or something attached which prevented the sponge from going to far into my mouth, and once Jane finished tying the plastic strap to the back of my head, I couldn't push it out, either.

Jane finished drying both of us off, and then let me up and walked me into the bedroom. She had changed into a black bra (it might have been the same one as before) and a gray pair of panties. Since neither seemed particularly special, I guessed that she was planning on putting something else on. If there was one thing I was certain about, it was that Jane put a lot of thought into how she dressed herself

Jane walked me over to the foot of the bed, and strapped my feet to the chain at the bottom of the bed frame. She then walked around the side of the bed, grabbing me by the collar as she did so, and forced my head all the way down to the mattress, bending me over the footboard of the bed, and pulling my feet off the ground. She attached a chain to the collar and attached the chain to the wall, so my face was basically shoved into the mattress. She then secured my arms to the bed frame, completely immobilizing me. "I'll be back in a second, honey. I just need to get dressed. And upload the tape of our little workout, of course." I hadn't seen the camera, but I shouldn't have been surprised any more.

Jane took her time getting dressed, no doubt deliberately, leaving me alone, naked, and tied up, with my ass sticking up into the air, and a view of nothing but a few inches of mattress. Once again, I tried to figure out what Jane's plans were. Even if she released me tomorrow or Monday, I would have to find a way to remove the nails before then, and I certainly wasn't going to be going to the gym (or out on many dates) until my hair grew back. And why was she recording everything? The photos were blackmail enough, if that's all she wanted, and if just wanted to tape the sessions for her own viewing pleasure, she didn't need to upload them to a website, right?

After about ten minutes, I heard Jane walk back into the room, and she was clearly wearing shoes with heels on the now. I couldn't see how she was dressed yet, alas. She gave me a playful swat on the butt and said, "now it's time for your punishment, sweetie. You didn't clean the bathroom like you were supposed to, remember?" As if I could forget. I heard her rummaging through some bags behind me, and dumping some clothing on the floor.

"Before we start with the punishment, we need to get you dressed." I felt her attach yet another strap to each of my thighs, and attach those to the footboard. I figured that this meant she had to take the straps off, and indeed, she then removed the strap from my ankles. I felt her start to rub some sort of powder all over my legs, and then she grabbed my right ankle and started rolling something up it. At first I thought it was just a stocking, but from the weight of it, it was obviously latex or something similar, and my leg, even with the powder, started getting hot. She rolled it up to my knee, then repeated the process on the other leg. She then continued rolling the stockings up until they were at my thigh, just below the straps. I then heard her rummaging again in the bag.

"Now," she said, putting on a very business-like voice, "as I'm sure you know, I believe in fair play." I couldn't voice the sarcastic responses that came to mind. "I only allow myself orgasms after you've had one, and after all those orgasms you gave me this afternoon, I even let you come again. And we both had to walk around all day wearing panties, of course."

Her "logic" was ludicrous, of course, but I knew that even without the gag, anything I said would have been pointless. She was technically correct, of course, but only in a way that allowed her to pretend to rationalize her games.

"So, since you had the opportunity to stick a dildo in my ass, it's only fair that I get the same chance for you." Opportunity? As if she'd given me a choice. Of course, I'd suspected that this was coming ever since she put me in this position – I had learned something from last night, at least.

"Since you can't see behind you, let me show you the toy I bought today." She reached over me and placed a dildo in front of me. My eyes widened in shock – this was huge! It was easily twice the length of, and much thicker than, the dildo she had me wear last night!. It had a large piece of plastic on it that was obviously designed to make sure it stayed in – this was obviously a traditional buttplug, not a dildo. Seeing my reaction, Jane explained, "oh honey, don't be so silly. Naturally, you couldn't expect me to use a plug on you that's smaller than the one you fucked me with, right?"

Jane then walked around behind me, and I felt her start to lubricate my ass. She then started to insert the plug into my ass. She worked it in slowly, pushing against my sphincter until it opened up and practically sucked the plug in. I couldn't even begin to describe how this felt. I thought I was as full as I could be the night before, but this plug was so much bigger. I felt like it was touching my stomach, and I couldn't believe I could hold it. It hurt a bit, but since she wasn't fucking me with it, it wasn't too painful.

Jane let me adjust for a minute or two, then reached around to grab my penis. "Well, I think you must like having a huge dick inside you." I didn't agree, but the pressure from the plug against my prostate had, indeed, made me as hard as a rock. I felt her start to roll something down my penis, and I realized that it was a cock-ring. I would be hard for a while. She then rolled something else down my penis, and I could feel that it was a condom, and it was very tight.

"This is a special condom, aimed at smaller guys," Jane said into my ear. "Oh, don't feel insulted – it's not that you're small, it's just that I wanted one that would be nice and tight, and since you won't need any slack in it – it's not like you'll be coming again any time this evening – this one was perfect." I was much less concerned with her opinion of my size than about the idea of not coming again that night.

femmed
femmed
255 Followers