A New Year Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
256 Followers

Jane continued to roll the latex up my legs, and as it started to cover my ass, I realized that these weren't stockings – they were latex panty hose! They were also crotchless, apparently, as I felt nothing covering my scrotum. She flicked her finger against the latex covering the buttplug, and I felt the vibration going all the way up my anus. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not.

Jane grabbed one of my hands, and made a "tsk"ing sound. "Sweetie, we can't possibly put you in gloves – these nails will ruin them. Let's see what we can do about this." She got something out of her bag – this was still clearly part of her plan – and laid washcloths beneath each of my hands. She then proceeded to trim my nails down to the top of my fingers, after which she started to apply nail-polish remover.

On the one hand, I was greatly relieved – obviously the fingernails were not a permanent thing, and wouldn't affect things next week at work. On the other hand, Jane was obviously preparing something nasty for me, and I wasn't looking forward to it. Worse, while she was working on my nails, Jane was lying next to me on the bed, and was alternately nibbling on my ear, kissing my neck, and rubbing the heel of her shoe against the latex-covered base of the buttplug. Obviously, my penis couldn't get any harder, but this constant state of arousal was starting to make me dizzy. The lack of food or water, as well as the way my legs were starting to sweat thanks to the latex, weren't helping.

I couldn't even begin to guess how long Jane spent getting most of the polish off my nails, but when she was done and had wiped the nails clean, she grabbed my left wrist, rubbed lots of powder on it, removed the bondage strap, and rolled a latex glove up my arm. It went all the way up to my armpit – I didn't realize they made gloves that long! She then repeated the performance on my right arm, and ran some sort of strap that was attached to the glove across my back, between the top of the two gloves. She ran another strap across my chest, and repeated the same steps at my elbows, and tied my wrists to the latex hose. My arms were now not only encased in latex, but they were tied to my side!

Jane placed what felt like a shower cap on my head, and started to roll something over my face. It was powdered on the inside, and it smelled like talc. I realized, as she pulled the mask completely over me, that it, too, was latex. It had holes for my nose, ears, eyes, and mouth (not that the last did me any good), but otherwise completely covered my head. She then removed the collar, although I didn't try to stand up. She knelt behind me, and I felt her lift my right leg off the ground, and she slipped a boot onto me. As she zipped it up, I realized that the boot went nearly up to my thigh! I couldn't imagine wearing this! She pulled another boot onto my other leg, which was just as long. Jane had only been wearing boots that went up to her knees, but she expected me to wear these?

Jane had me stand up, and as I lowered my feet to the floor, it was obvious that the heels were even longer than previously. She draped something else made of latex over my head, and I realized that it was a vest of some sort. She attached it to the arm straps, thus removing what little freedom my arms had. Her final piece was another collar, this one rubber as well. I was dripping with sweat now – my entire body, with the exception of a few patches here and there, was covered in rubber. Worse, the water from the sponge gag was gone, and sucking on the sponge was drying up my mouth, making me even thirstier than before! On top of that, the pressure from the dildo, combined with the heels, was putting a lot of strain on my back and ass.

Jane finally let me see how she was dressed, as she walked in front of me and posed. I'd expected a repeat of last night's costume, considering her theme with my attire. Instead, she went for the leather look, wearing a leather halter top, a collar, a miniskirt, and knee-high boots over black fishnets. This skirt, unlike the one from this afternoon, couldn't be worn in public – it was short enough for me to see the leather underwear she was wearing. She'd also changed lipstick, wearing a brighter shade of red that made her lips look absolutely cruel. For once, I could look at her and not see the woman who appeared so innocent. That didn't make her any less attractive, however.

Jane didn't pose – after stepping in front of me, she pulled out a mirror from under the bed, and I finally got to see myself. I couldn't even recognize myself! I was like some sort of weird latex doll. My entire body looked like a black latex dummy. Even the condom she'd used was black, which made my ever-hard member appear to be some sort of joke that someone had glued on. Since I also had on five-inch heels and the vest had breast forms sown in, I looked like a she-male. If it weren't for my eyes and my exposed scrotum, someone would have had to look long and hard at me to realize that I wasn't some sort of weird toy. After snapping a few pictures, she was set.

"Like what you see, sweetie? Good. Now it's time for the punishment!"

Chapter 8 – Punishment

What? Dressing me in latex so I was sweating like crazy, placing me in a gag that made me thirsty, sticking a giant dildo in me, and making me walk in these heels wasn't punishment enough?

Jane didn't give me any opportunity to answer, alas. She grabbed me and pushed me into the living room. Between the heels and my arm bondage, it was a slow, painful walk. I was guessing that she didn't consider this punishment, either.

I was right. When we made it into the living room, Jane kicked out my legs, and without my arms to balance me, I fell forward right onto the ottoman. She tied my knees to the legs of the ottoman, attached the collar to the front, and stepped out of the room for a moment. I heard her come in and stand behind me before she spoke.

"Now, last night I tried punishing you with a light spanking, and it didn't seem to have much of an effect. So we'll start your punishment with something a little more serious tonight."

Before I could wonder what she had in mind, I felt an incredibly powerful slap against my ass. The latex seemed to magnify the power of her slap, but I knew she wasn't using her hand, or even a hair brush. She spanked me ten times on each cheek, and five times right in the middle of my ass. All of the spankings made the dildo twitch inside of me, on top of the pain from the smacks themselves. Jane then casually tossed the leather paddle she'd been using in front of me – so I could see, after the fact, how I'd been tortured.

"Now, let's move on to the really serous punishment."

For the next half hour, Jane abused me, moving on to spankings with a ping-pong paddle, a hardcover book, and a ruler. She then moved on to whipping me, first with a cat o' nine tails, and then with a riding crop. With each item, she used the same pattern – ten swats on the left buttock, ten on the right, and five in the middle. With the two whips, she also hit my back. The latex probably prevented my skin from being shredded, but it still hurt like hell.

By the time Jane finished, my ass was so sore, I could barely even feel it anymore. And my asshole felt like it had been fucked all night. On top of that, my back was sore from the whipping, and I was now drenched in my own sweat, with the latex holding it all in. My mouth was now completely dry. I'd do anything to get this to stop. And to think, just a few hours ago, I was thinking that Jane wasn't treating me so badly, and that the weekend might be fun.


Jane left me tied up as she heated up dinner in the kitchen. She walked back in and spun me around so that I faced the coffee table. She then placed her dinner on the table – it was spaghetti with a marina sauce, and it smelled wonderful. She sat on the floor and ate slowly, leaning on my head as if it were an armrest. With each bite, she'd hold the fork under my nose.

"Doesn't this smell delicious, honey? I'm a great cook. Too bad you've got that gag on, or else I'd let you try some. I was salivating even more now, and the sponge was sucking it up, of course. She also made sure that I got to smell the wine she was drinking. I was so thirsty, I couldn't even think about anything else. When she finished, Jane knelt in front of me to pick up her plate, and brushed her ass against my face as she slowly stood up. Between hunger, thirst, and horniness, I was being driven mad by my desires.

When Jane got back from the kitchen, she was carrying a large shopping bag. She untied me and walked me back into the bedroom. Thanks to the pounding my ass had taken, this walk was even more painful than the previous one. To "encourage" me, Jane would swat my ass if she felt I dallied. When we got to the bed, she had me lie down on it face-up. She tied my legs down, leaving my upper body a tad mobile, but because of the way my arms were tied to my sides, I really couldn't do much, especially when Jane crawled on top of me and sat right below my crotch.

"Well, what do you know? You're still hard!" As if I had any control over it, at this point. "It would be a shame if I wasted this."

She then moved up and slid right onto my cock. I realized that she must have removed her panties at some point. I attempted to sit up, but she kept a hand placed on my chest, keeping me down, so I still didn't get to see her naked.

Jane rode me to two orgasms, and although it felt wonderful, the cock-ring prevented me from orgasming. Worse, the whole time she was fucking me, she was making me sweat, and putting pressure on the huge plug inside of me. I was so frustrated at this point, I was on the verge of tears again. When Jane slid off, I was almost relieved.

After resting for a minute, Jane looked at me with a perky little "surprised" expression and said, "I can't believe it – I forgot that I had something for you! You need something to drink!."

I was so relieved. I'd finally get the gag off and get to relieve my parched throat. I should have known better.

Jane reached into the bag and pulled out what looked like a baby bottle, except it was open at both ends. She took one end and screwed it to my gag. She then slid up the bed and braced her knees against my head, so the bottle stayed upright. If it hadn't been for the bottle, I might have had a chance of seeing up her skirt.

She reached into the bag again and pulled out a tiny bottle of Evian water – this was the really small bottle that you get served on airplanes, barely enough to fill a plastic cup, but it looked like ambrosia. She poured it into the bottle and I felt the wonderful water start to seep through. I sucked it down greedily, and within a few minutes, I was done. The water tasted wonderful, but it didn't even come close to quenching my thirst.

Jane looked down at me. "Are you still thirsty?" I nodded as best I could. "Well, let's see if I have anything else for you. She unscrewed the bottle, and removed part of the plastic clip at the front. She then crawled up over my face – carefully using the skirt to hide any glimpse of her pussy – and sat down on the sponge in my mouth.

I knew what was coming, even as I hoped I was mistaken. Sure enough, as her knees closed against my ears, I tasted a warm, salty, and slightly bitter liquid seeping through the sponge. I attempted to stop sucking, but between the gravity forcing more urine into the sponge, saturating it, and the thirst that made my mouth instinctively pull on the sponge, I ended up drinking every drop, god help me.

"Once I saw that you'd failed to clean the toilet, I thought this might teach you a little lesson," Jane said, as she squeezed my head with her knees and watched me drink. "Besides, my plumbing needs some work, and by having you dispose of my urine, I can avoid putting any more stress on the pipes than I have to."

Jane continued peeing for what felt like five minutes. She must have saved an entire day's worth of piss for me! She waited until I'd sucked it all down then slid off the bed. After putting everything away in the kitchen, she came back and replaced my latex collar with the leather one, and attached it to the bed again. She then proceeded to remove all of my latex restraints (and replacing my leather cuffs), from the mask to the hose, finishing with the cockring. But she left the condom on, although she pulled it up slightly, creating about an inch between the end of my dick and the end of the condom.

I was now naked other than the collar, the cuffs, the condom, and the gag. Jane looked at me and smiled.

"It's funny. After all the paddling and the humiliation, you're still hard, even after I've taken off the cock ring. You know that that tells me, sweetie? That you really do enjoy being a plaything. That, or the thought of seeing me naked really drives you nuts." Much as I wanted to deny it, I was, indeed, still hard.

"Even though I said you weren't coming again today, I think you've earned the right to orgasm inside me. Of course, I'm not ready to let you go bareback, so I'll use this condom." She then hopped on me and started riding me again. Between the huge state of arousal I was in and the dildo that was still inside of me, I came in an explosive orgasm in less than a minute. Jane did not look pleased.

"Sweetie, just because you earned the right to orgasm doesn't mean that you could squirt so quickly. I expect my men to last." Jane then got off of me, pulled the condom off, and attached to more lines to my collar – my head was now trapped, so I couldn't turn it at all. She then grabbed the condom and emptied the cum I'd shot into her hand. She took it and rubbed it all over my face, managing to cover just about every inch with my sticky semen. Every inch of my face, including my eyebrows, was covered with the gunk.

Jane walked away, once again making a comment about uploading some pictures, and in the ten minutes she was gone, I felt the cum on my face dry. It felt like I had a layer of clay on my face now. Of course, I knew that this had been a part of her plan; there was no way Jane could have expected me to not be on the edge after a full day of teasing, after all.

"Sweetie," Jane said, as she removed the two cords that immobilized my head, "this should teach you to only come when a woman is ready. Now, I think it's time to go to bed. Tomorrow, you're going to experience an entirely different kind of facial." I had no idea what she meant, but it sounded ominous.

Jane was about to leave, when she turned around, Columbo-style, and faked a surprised look. "Oh, I forgot about that plug. You can't sleep with one that large inside of you!"

She reached between my legs and slowly pulled the plug out. It seemed to take forever, and when it was finally out, it felt as if my anus remained wider than before.

She then pulled out a smaller plug – smaller than the one from last night, even, although it was a bit thicker – and lubed it up. It slid right in, although it was still somewhat uncomfortable.

"This should be better. Much smaller than the other one." I was relieved – I wouldn't be comfortable tonight, but other than the gag, and the cum, it wasn't that much worse than last night. Then I felt Jane reach between my legs and flip a switch, and the plug started to vibrate.

"That should give you some pleasant dreams, sweetie." Jane snapped one final picture of me, then turned of the lights and closed the door. As the door shut, I felt the vibrating plug start to nudge my prostate, and I knew this would be a longer night than the last.

femmed
femmed
256 Followers