All Comments on 'A Night in a Hotel Suite'

by KeiEstelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
me too

I do this to the temps at my warehouse when they beg for more days work to support their kids as a single mom. I never realized how big and firm nipples would become on 20something year olds when they were sucked on a regular basis. I teach them to produce their tits for me fondle and gentely spank for doing "a bad job at work today". Love the moans, begs and tears. Now for the cunt fucking after the cock sucking. Terrific. "Pls let me keep my job".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fun to play with slave

my slaves work for me. i pick out one different each night and go to the motel so they can keep their job, single moms, immigrants. i liked this young one with glasses and teeth braces. id said 18 so i stripped her down while she was blindfolded. huge nipples from being sucked by her uncle earlier, average tits. liked it. sucked her hard and she cried as i bent her over to slide my cock in her wet cunt while squeezing her tits and after a little spanking of course. she acted like only 13 and very slow to understand things. so what, loved to cum in her cunt, her ass, her mouth, and video it all. i really like to spank her pink with panties at ankles as she begged and cried like a 13 year old. daddy daddy daddy. orgasm orgasm and again. i deserve it and she does too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this guy is a stud!

loved how he spanked and fucked and sucked. loved that she was slow and slower. best kind. they still LOVE to take cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hard cock

i am going to fuck my stepdaughter now as i have a nice hard cock. she is 19 and lives with me and begs to have an orgasm. cocksucker. started years ago. butt fucker. slap her tits and huge nipples and let the little cousins have fun with her blindfolded. ohyeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love it.

need a second younger girl , retarded to suck and fuck so the first can watch and get wet for daddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous