All Comments on 'A Night in August Ch. 02'

by WoodsLord_3540

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Guess This Appeals to People in ......

"The Lifestyle" To the other 99.9% of people not so much

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Very good read. Enjoyed it immensely. Hot scenario.

That's not to say a careful edit wouldn't make it better. There are a few errors that are a bit distracting to the reader - at least this reader. When I write, I do a first edit and then have my wife do the second and final edit.

Looking forward to your future work.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 10 years agoAuthor
To those who liked this and made it a favorite, I am appreciative.

I had written this in the traditional Past tense, when I was hit with the desire to experiment and re-write in the Present tense. In retrospect that was a mistake. Writing as such is difficult, requiring constant attention and re-reading. To maintain continuity, and to differentiate the current action from the previous, there are changes in tense. If not paying close attention, a reader can get "lost." I think I was too close to see that.

Also, it was a mistake to post this under "Loving Wives."

So, my apologies to those Readers who got confused. I will not correct this nor post the original; I will only post further stories. My next is another moment in time spent with Erin, which will be posted under the BDSM category. If that is not to your liking, stay away.

And to those commentators who do not write, or do not attempt experiments to further their craft (whether it works or not), well...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoodsLord_3540@WoodsLord_3540
176 Followers
I know you've heard this a thousand times: The majority of what I write has happened. I've had an interesting sex life, with some interesting and sexy woman. So, I detail those. The odds of one of them reading and recognizing anything are beyond astronomical, so I can be free ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES