A Night in August Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, Sunday School?"

I see Karin is dressed in a somewhat modest dress.

"Don't think bad of me, being a Sunday School teacher for my daughter's age group and at the same time being such a big slut. It's just what is important to us for our daughter."

"Hey, I am the LAST one to judge anyone, for anything, believe you me." I touch her face.

"And thanks for being here with us, we loved having you here, everything was just great. You've given us many memories, and I hope you had a great time."

"A great time? You just don't know! I hope I did everything that you, and especially, Jason wanted. I know that this was more his fantasy than yours, and I hope having me take you over a couple of times was ok with him. I felt that I was being sorta selfish every once in a while, but I do want you to know that this will be one of the highlights of my life." I try not to sound maudlin, but since there is no one in my life at the moment, I am already missing her.

"Everything is just fine. We had a long talk after you went to bed and he admits that a couple of times he felt like he was not in control, but he knew that he was sharing me with another Dom, not just some guy we had met in a bar, and he understands your thoughts and is just as appreciative as I am that you were here for us."

"Bar?"

"Yeah, we picked up a guy in a club last summer and took him to a motel, but all the guy wanted was to fuck my mouth and he really did not listen to what Jason wanted for the three of us. Didn't turn out bad, but it was not a great evening."

"Wow, sorry about that."

"Yeah, that's why we decided to find someone in the Lifestyle, someone who knew the protocols and the rules. And we knew that we could trust you after talking to the Mistress of the Club, she likes you a lot, and that's why Jason had no problem leaving me with you. You did great for us and Jason is quite happy that you were here for us. Here, one more thing..."

She is sitting on the edge of the bed and she gives me one more handjob, sorta, as she puts it, a final thank you for a wonderful night. I come, she leaves, I shower and dress and go to the kitchen for some tasty pancakes. Jason shares the morning paper and she leaves. He and I talk for a while, but about inconsequentials, as I realize that pretty much most of what we have in common is an over-riding desire to fuck his wife. In other words, I know that we will never be close friends, just good companions in the Lifestyle. I am tempted to suggest that I hang around until Karin gets back from church, so as to play some more with her, but I decide enough is enough.

Jason gives me directions back to I-85. I head back to Atlanta and home. I am happy to have had such a fantasy of a weekend, and try not to be too sad about things because I have, in a small way, fallen in love with Karin. But knowing that only the next Saturday night there will be another gathering at our Club and there will be more people to meet and enjoy goes a long way towards cheering me up. Jason and Karin are there that night and we share a lovely scene with her as the centerpiece of some nice ropework, which she enjoys immensely and shows her appreciation of my work by allowing me to give her five or six orgasms. I am quite happy to see them again.

And then their vacation is over and their daughter comes home. We correspond a bit, but that fades away and I do not see them until the next August. By that time, I have met and married claire, the woman who agreed to be my slave; it is an understatement to say that she brings me immense happiness. And I have gained the rank of Dungeon Master, a trusted position within our community. I tell claire of my time with Jason and Karin and she is glad to meet them. We do not play together that August and they do not return the following August, nor do they ever answer any of our inquiries. I never hear from them again, so it is with a touch of sadness that I tell this tale.

12