A Night in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him; his eyes were closed as he sucked at her. He had not resisted, but Sarah knew the torture he was going through now that his cock was a mere inch away from the place he so desperately wanted it to be. She released the grip around his head, indicating him to look up at her. Mike did so, before she pulled their bodies closer together. He gave a sudden gasp of pleasure as the tip of his dick prodded against her entrance.

She had him where she wanted him. There was no way Mike could resist her now. His urges were too strong. Despite what they had already been doing, she was hesitant about satisfying their needs fully and taking his dick inside her. But not anymore. She could see the desire in his eyes. He would not resist her in any way when he was so desperate to cum. Sarah raised her body and got onto her knees, tossing the quilt aside as she did so. She pushed Mike forward so that he was lying flat on his back. Grasping his shoulders, she raised her right leg and swung it over his body; straddling him. Then she raised her hips and guided his awaiting cock into her wet, hot pussy.

Mike gave a great gasp of pleasure as he entered her, and it had never felt so relieving to finally start to edge closer to his much needed orgasm. He led there, frozen as she started to pick up the pace and begin bouncing up and down on him, expressing her own sounds of pleasure as her wet hole swallowed his length with each movement. The sight of her tits also bouncing in front of him, along with the sensation he was receiving by her pussy was becoming too much for him. He didn't want it to end now, not when it had barely begun. He used whatever mental awareness he had left to let out an inconsistent sentence from his open mouth.

"Sarah...I'm...I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum..."

He thought he had left it too late, but a split second before he was sent over the edge, she stopped bouncing and simply rocked her hips over him, keeping his aching cock at bay inside her body.

"Hold on baby...don't...don't cum yet." She said inbetween each rock of her hips. "I need your cock...to make me cum..."

Mike closed his eyes, the sensations she was providing were overwhelming for him. Above him, he could hear moans of pleasure emerging from her mouth, which intensified when she alternated her pace. After a minute or so, she raised herself and unmounted him. Mike opened his eyes to see his cock coated in her juices.

Sarah pulled him into an embrace, with their sides against the bed. Like before, she slowly pushed his head downwards and Mike soon had his mouth latched onto her tits, sucking eagerly for her sweet liquid. He had only just begun when the hand on his head continued to push downwards, and Mike found himself edging closer and closer to her pussy. She rotated her body in the process; her back now against the bed with Mike's head hovering in between her legs. He looked at the heavenly slit in front of him. Her juices were glistening and the scent that was resulting from her stimulation made Mike moan in disbelief. Sarah took hold of her submissive lover's head with both hands, and slowly brought his mouth to rest over her honeypot.

Mike almost came at the sensation of his lips being pressed against her warm vulva. Her wetness was still surprising and he wasted no time in tasting the juices and that were continually flowing from her. He opened his mouth and gave her outer lips a fluid lick of his tongue.

She gasped almost immediately as his tongue slid along her vulva and over her clit.

"Oh my...god...baby..."

Mike responded to her positive words, repeating the motion with his tongue.

"Shit...oh my god...fuck!"

The taste of her juices was intoxicating. He continued to lap at her like an animal drinking water, desperate for any juices that flowed from her body.

"Fuck...baby...don't stop...I'm gonna cum!"

He was all too keen to see what delights he would savour at the point of her orgasm. Spurred on by her cries, he increased his pace with his tongue, met almost immediately by louder cries of her own. She begged him to continue, not to stop until she was sent into the heavenly motions of orgasm.

"Use your fingers Mike! Please...make me...cum!"

He obliged, bringing forth his right hand and slipping his index finger into her wet hole. He set about a continuous motion of fingering her and nibbling on her clit.

"Oh fuck! Holy fucking shit! I'm gonna cum!"

And with one final motion from his tongue, his ears were met by a piercing cry and her body began to shake.

"Fuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk!"

Her entire lower body trembled, and her hands suddenly clenched onto Mike's head and forced his mouth onto her pussy. Another pleasurable moan escaped her lips, her body stopped moving and her hands released his head from their grip.

Mike raised himself from between her legs and edged closer to the top of the bed. One of her hands was clasped on her boob, and drops of milking were rolling down her body.

Before he could even open his mouth, she had grabbed his head and pulled him into a forceful embrace, before pushing him away and onto his back again.

"Baby... I need... to fucking... cum" she said as she straddled his body again. Mike did not ask as his cock was once again guided into her awaiting hole, but wondered given she had literally just had an orgasm.

She quickly resumed bouncing on his length, making sure she would hold his own orgasm at bay. It was increasingly difficult for him to not blow his load, especially after a few minutes when she clasped her hands on both tits and began to squeeze milk onto his body below. Mike was mesmerised at this wonderful sight. Her jets of milk were becoming more consistent with each squeeze, and eventually were starting to land on Mike's face.

"Fuck me Mike! Make me fucking cum!"

Albeit distracted by her lactating tits, he took hold of her hips and began to thrust onto her as she came downwards on him. Their combined motions were becoming too much for him.

"Sarah...I can't... hold on... much longer"

"Not yet baby... just... a bit... longer... fuck!"

Mike used every single piece of willpower left in him to resist the urge to cum. He could tell she was getting close, but the louder her cries became, the harder it was to resist. He didn't want to end it, and not provide her with the satisfaction she so desperately needed.

"I'm... almost... there...baby. Just...hold... on... and I promise... I'll make you... cum... so... fucking... hard..."

Mike simply begged that she would cum soon. The sensations were amazing, but Mike could only dream how Sarah would reward him if he just held on for a bit longer.

"Yes...Oh my god... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!"

Her pace suddenly quickened, and she was now thrusting herself downwards so hard that it was almost painful for him. But that pain was nothing to each sensation he received as her pussy swallowed his cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Mike suddenly felt his load build up in him. He wouldn't be able to stop it if she carried on more any longer. He could feel himself edging to the point of no return, but a mere second before Sarah gave a final ear-piercing cry.

"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK! AAHHHHHHHHH!"

Mike saw her raise her hips; his cock slide out of her drenched pussy; and a wave of her nectar squirting from her body towards his face. Her cum covered him completely and landed into his open mouth. He was amazed. He'd never seen such a thing in real life, and his first response to her distinct orgasm was to swallow the juices that had accumulated in his mouth.

When she finally recovered and stopped shaking, she simply looked at him, trying to read the expression on his face. She had intended to ejaculate, but admittedly not with as much force as she had thought. She knew the sexual tension that had built up during arousal would result in a powerful orgasm, but she didn't want to tell Mike in case he disliked the idea. The struggle of achieving a sufficient climax without squirting would have been difficult, so she took the risk and hoped he would react well to her "ability".

"What- I didn't know you could..." Mike began eventually after she had came.

"I'm sorry...do you mind?" Sarah replied with a trace of concern in her voice.

"Um, no...I just...wasn't expecting it..."

There was an awkward moment of silence before they both started laughing slightly. Mike sat up straight with his back against the bedhead.

"That's good," Sarah said as she came closer to Mike. "Maybe I can do it again if you want..."

She wrapped her hand around his head and placed her lips on his. Mike responded with the same motion, and for a minute or so they were simply French kissing whilst she began to grind against his still-hard cock.

"Ooohhh, fuck!" Mike groaned as her pussy slid over his dick again and again. "I need...to fucking...cum..."

She slowed her rocking motion and kissed him once more, before slowly shuffling backwards and coming to a stop between his legs. She took hold of his dick with her hand, and- without breaking eye contact, lowered her head and took his length into her mouth.

Mike almost felt paralysed as the sensation overwhelmed him. The tip of his cock poked against her lips, which parted and wrapped around him. When he felt her warm tongue press against his tip, he gave a long, pleasurable cry as it slid down his length. He felt his body start to move back down, until he was yet again lying flat on his back. He had lost all self-control in his body, and the only thing registering in his head was the pure pleasure he received when this beautiful Goddess sucked on him and stimulated every nerve he had down there. He has never had a blowjob before, but as she caressed her tongue around him, swirling it around all of the right places, he hoped to God it wouldn't be his last.

It was as if she knew what he was feeling: When a part needed touching, her warm tongue slid over it. When he was not fully inside her, her hand was there to guide him in, making sure no spot was left untouched. And when he felt his juices churning, begging for releaser, she put pressure on him, sucking on his length to bring him closer to the edge. If heaven existed, this was it. Mike wasn't sure how long it lasted, but she somehow managed to keep him at bay. And when she finally release him from her oral grasp, he was partially glad to see that his dick was still as hard as before.

He lifted his head briefly and looked down his body. Sarah was now clasping his cock with one hand and cupping one boob with the other. When she looked at him, her eyes told him to cease looking and simply enjoy the oncoming pleasure. Another surge of excitement rushed through at the realisation of what she was going to do. He dropped his head back against the bed, waited for the first jet of warm milk to hit the tip of his shaft.

Mike gave a sharp gasp of sensation.

When it hit, it hit the right spot. Mike couldn't stop himself from looking again, and gave another moan when he saw her jets of milk landing on his most sensitive spot. Each time she squeezed the soft flesh of her breast, he would receive a short burst of maximised pleasure before feeling her warm liquid running down his length and onto his crotch. He mentally begged her to continue, lying in a state of pure ecstasy when she worked into a motion of lactating onto is dick and then sucking of the excess liquid.

For a few minutes, he was kept on the edge. How she managed to maximise the pleasure without sending him over, Mike would never know. He felt himself slipping away, his mind drifting into a semi-conscious state. The fact that the dream was now reality was still overwhelming, but before Mike could pass out in ecstasy, he felt himself being pulled forward sharply by the hand.

Sarah was dragging him across the room before she stopped; pulled him closer and pushed him onto an awaiting chair. Mike stared at her alluring body for a second, before she took a step forward and straddled him on the chair. Their lips were together before he could react, and remained glued whilst she took hold of his length and slid it back into the depths of her warm pussy.

"Ahhhhh, fuuck," Mike moaned as she began to bounce on his lap. She placed her hands on his shoulders, and Mike placed his around the smooth curves of her bum. He soon felt it the familiar sensation building down below, and begged her to make him cum. He loved the sensation of fucking her, feeling his dick slide in and out of her body, but he couldn't hold back his urged for much longer.

"Hold on baby..." she gently whispered to him as they copulated.

"I can't...for much...longer...fuucckk!"

He felt it rise in his balls, but she had stopped bouncing and was now rocking slowly on his lap, clearly holding his orgasm at bay. Mike gave a moan of displeasure, begging her to not stop.

"Look at me..."

Mike responded to her words, looking into her beautiful eyes as she requested. She kept rocking on him gently, speaking in a soft tone.

"I'm gonna go fast, but I need you to hold it."

Mike nodded slowly.

When I say, get on the floor against the chair... and open your mouth."

"Ok"

He didn't question or protest, and prepared himself as he felt her rocking get faster and faster. She gripped tightly onto his shoulders, and suddenly accelerated upwards and back down. Mike quickly clenched his muscles as Sarah rapidly bounced on his dick, and he begged it wouldn't be long before she signalled to him.

"Yes, yeeess, yeess!"

She slammed downwards onto him, and Mike felt the rising feeling once more. He tried to fight it off, but it wasn't delaying him enough. He was only seconds away from exploding.

"Can't...hold...it...fuck!"

"Almost there...almost there!"

They both went into rapid breathing, and Mike had to use every inch of his physical control to not ejaculate too early.

"Shit...shit...fuck! Yes! Hold on!

He felt his juices accelerating upwards, and gave a cry of warning as his last option.

"FUCK! SARAH I'M GONNA CUM!"

"NOW!"

In less than a second, she had jumped of the chair and was pushing Mike downwards with one hand. He felt himself slide over the seat and onto the floor, gazing upwards with his mouth wide open. Sarah grabbed his head with one hand and Mike saw her furiously rubbing her clit with the other. Then she gave a final ear-piercing cry.

"FUUCCCCKKKK!"

Her pussy exploded through her hand and she squirted into Mike's awaiting mouth. He felt her sweet nectar hit the back of his throat in one solid jet, which was followed by a wide-spread splash of hot liquid hitting his face. He immediately swallowed her juices, and was treated to the sight of her ejaculating once more. Another wave filled his mouth, before her orgasm subsided and the remaining juices were left tricking down her legs.

The only sound that echoed around the room was the noise from her heavy breathing and the sound of Mike swallowing his last mouthful of her cum. He gazed at the beautiful goddess whom he's just drank from, watching her gently massage her vulva and wiping of the juices that were still dripping from her slit. She squatted down in front of him, taking hold of his shaft with her wet hand. It was only then that Mike realised he still needed to cum, egging her on as she began to roll his foreskin up and down.

"Oh my God...fuck...please!"

She simply smiled at him, leaning forward and speaking gently.

"Where do you wanna cum?"

"Anywhere...please...I can't take it anymore."

Sarah placed her hands on his shoulder and raised her leg over his, straddling him once more. She cupped his head and brought his mouth to her boobs, enticing him to suck them whilst she rubbed the lips of her vulva against his aching dick.

"I'm on the pill, you can cum inside me if you want..."

A positive groan from below indicated his approval.

She slowly pulled away before standing, holding his hand to follow her. From there, she crawled onto the bed, stopping just over the middle on all fours. She pressed her head against the mattress, arching her back to leave her ass revealed to Mike, who almost came there and then. He could see the entire beauty and perfection of her rear end, exposed to him in an inviting position. Her pussy was still dripping with her juices. Above, her small, dark ass hole was winking at him, putting other ideas into his mind before he snapped back into the present at the sound of her voice.

"Fuck me."

Mike didn't hold back for a second longer. He almost ran towards the bed and instantly grabbed hold of her ass with his hands. His hips were instinctively lurching forwards, almost seeming to position his dick perfectly in line with her hole without him thinking about it. He gave a final motion towards her body, and her pussy swallowed his entire length with ease.

Sarah gave a sudden gasp of pleasure from below, which repeated every time she felt Mike penetrating her at full force. His balls were slamming against her thighs, and it wasn't long before Mike felt the rising sensation in them which indicated his approaching orgasm. He fucked her as fast as he could, his mind and body only having one priority- to cum inside her as quickly as possible. He found himself in a state of no control. His hips were thrusting forward as hard and as fast as they could, his hands gripping her ass tightly to ensure he remained inside her. The sound of her pleasurable cries became muffled as the sensation grew stronger. Every thrust became harder and faster, until at last he felt the build up to ejaculation take over his body. He slammed into her as deep as he could one last time, and finally reached the point of no return.

His dick erupted inside her, pulsating at a rate he'd never experienced before. Endorphins and hormones flooded his body, and he gave a loud, continuous groan of pleasure as he finally achieved his orgasm. Cum was exploding from his dick, making its way deep into her body. His hands were grasping her as though holding on for dear life, not letting go until he pulsated once last time and a feeling of emptiness awarded him. He felt his legs collapse beneath him, and his dick slid from her body and he rolled onto the mattress beside her.

He felt Sarah's hand take hold of his head as she pulled him to an embrace.

"Looking forward to tomorrow now?" She asked him after their lips parted.

"Fucking hell yes."

She reached over his body and turned off the bed lamp, leaving them in complete darkness. Mike felt the duvet being pulled over both of them before her hands once again brought his head towards her chest. He latched on, sucking on her nipples and drinking her milk for as long as he could. He could only imagine what else would await him the next day, already starting to feel his erection returning before they both drifted off to sleep.

12