All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by IrishJamesHot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun and exuberant.

This was a cute story of a sort of newbie having some fun. I liked the joy and positive energy around the sex. Growth comment: you are using capital letters in unnecessary places and it is distracting. Also, needs other editing.

Equus7Equus7almost 7 years ago
Greatest

Your story was great. I definitely had my hands out of sight while reading this. A good way to begin a day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exciting Story!

Well done and imaginative! I am very turned on and will soon do something about it. Thanks!

willowview43willowview43almost 7 years ago
Hot

Hot story - made me hard and very wet. Will have to do something about that now. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmm

Loved it! Still stroking my cock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot!

I loved it very much it got me all hot and had a little bit of pre cum oozing out of my cock. My mouth was also watering and wanting to have a nice hard cock in it. It has been a few years now since, I've had a cock in my mouth and in my ass. How much, I miss having my mouth and ass getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn

Holy fuck. Made me long for my boyfriend's cock up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Orgasim

I really got into this. I liked that after getting blown; you helped out a new friend and went down on him. You built up you own orgasim, and exploded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i love sucking cock and wearing panties

I'm 27 i love sucking cock and wearing panties I've got a tight ass and I'm looking for a group of Big Black Guys to use my holes if you can bring sexy lingerie to dress me in you go front of the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous