All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by IrishJamesHot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i love sucking cock and wearing panties

I'm 27 i love sucking cock and wearing panties I've got a tight ass and I'm looking for a group of Big Black Guys to use my holes if you can bring sexy lingerie to dress me in you go front of the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Orgasim

I really got into this. I liked that after getting blown; you helped out a new friend and went down on him. You built up you own orgasim, and exploded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

Holy fuck. Made me long for my boyfriend's cock up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot!

I loved it very much it got me all hot and had a little bit of pre cum oozing out of my cock. My mouth was also watering and wanting to have a nice hard cock in it. It has been a few years now since, I've had a cock in my mouth and in my ass. How much, I miss having my mouth and ass getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mmmmm

Loved it! Still stroking my cock!!!!

willowview43willowview43about 7 years ago
Hot

Hot story - made me hard and very wet. Will have to do something about that now. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exciting Story!

Well done and imaginative! I am very turned on and will soon do something about it. Thanks!

Equus7Equus7about 7 years ago
Greatest

Your story was great. I definitely had my hands out of sight while reading this. A good way to begin a day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun and exuberant.

This was a cute story of a sort of newbie having some fun. I liked the joy and positive energy around the sex. Growth comment: you are using capital letters in unnecessary places and it is distracting. Also, needs other editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous