A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How stupid was that!

"Bill, are you sure you want me to go like this?" I asked apprehensively. "I can't wear anything at all underneath it, you know, and as you can see it's very obvious that I'm not."

"I guess maybe it's good for you to be a little different sometimes, don't you think?" he stammered. "I know Maggie will be dressed in something sexy. And Mr. Brooks, you know.," his voice tailing off.

I could tell from the hesitation in his voice that Bill wasn't absolutely sure about this, not after seeing the whole effect of the gown when I moved in it and my very observable nakedness beneath it, and I was pretty sure he expected me to veto the plan and wear the simple knit dress I had planned to wear.

I was about to say I couldn't wear such a dress in public when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and, with Mr. Brooks's remark still echoing in my head and the vision of Maggie again stealing all the attention, I decided impulsively (and drunkenly) that I not only could, but I would. I felt sexy and beautiful in a way I never had. I wanted to be the one noticed tonight. "Okay, if you really want me to," I anxiously replied.

I could tell that my answer bothered Bill, but he didn't say anything more and left to take a shower and dress. I stupidly took the time to have another vodka collins and admire myself in the mirror. The combination of the two did much to bolster my confidence. I mean I was still quite a little bit nervous, but I also knew that there was something inside me that wanted to be recognized. I thought to myself that I deserved the chance to be the one looked at. For at least once in my life I would be the sexy one that everyone talked about. I knew I looked good and that I wouldn't be young forever. Why not flaunt it! It's not like I was going to be doing anything really bad, after all. And I did so much want Mr. Brooks to think I could be a little sexy occasionally.

I didn't have a formal coat long enough for the dress, but the fur jacket I got last year for Christmas went well with the dress and covered enough to make the dress look presentable in public.

At the house, Mr. Brooks greeted us at the door, smiled, and complimented me on how beautiful I looked. When he reached out for my jacket, I was suddenly very nervous. But when I unbuttoned it and felt Mr. Brooks slip it from my shoulders and recalled how sensational I looked in the mirror at home, I suddenly felt very calm and surprisingly confident. Turning to Mr. Brooks, I looked him directly in the eye and said, "Thank you so much for inviting us, Mr. Brooks."

The look on Mr. Brooks's face was just perfect. "Believe me," he said emphatically, as he let his eyes roam slowly up and down my body, "the pleasure is all mine." I felt truly desirable and for the first time, happy to be treated as a sexual object. The fascination, maybe even anticipation, in his glance was so suggestive and powerful that for the first time in my life I actually enjoyed the hint of lust I saw in a man's eyes rather than fear it.

Bill, on the other hand, seemed on edge, even a little embarrassed. Mr. Brooks's obvious appreciation wasn't helping.

And then, omigawd, Mr. Brooks did the most outrageous and certainly the sexiest thing ever done to me up to that time. Speaking to Bill but never taking his eyes from me, he placed his forefinger at the bottom of the slit in halter top just below my navel and very slowly traced a line from my belly to my throat while telling Bill what a "truly stunning" wife he had. The finger caressing my body right there in front of my husband sent such a current of excitement through my body that thought I might faint. I felt certain that desire was written all over my face. I could feel Bill tense up at my side.

Fortunately, however, tipsy as I was from the alcohol and Mr. Brooks' electric touch, I managed to regain enough sense to backed away just as his finger began to move back down and below the waist of the skirt. Still, I smiled up at Mr. Brooks as I stepped back, took his hand in mine, and told him how pleased we were to be there. The way he looked at me when he put his arm around me and invited us to join him at the bar made my heart race.

I was astonished at how many people where at Mr. Brooks' party, and as we worked our way toward the bar area, I was just as amazed at the very definitely interested looks from the men along the way. God, I felt so sexy and alluring. Even though I was by far the youngest person there at the time, I felt so sophisticated and womanly. But again, I could sense Bill's palpable nervousness. I knew he was regretting letting me come here dressed like this.

By the time we had reached the room where the bar had been set up, part of Mr. Brooks' hand had found its way below the back of my dress, which made me very uneasy. He appeared to feel he could do what he wanted to me and seemed utterly unconcerned with what Bill might think about it. I was terribly nervous, but equally excited because he was acting out every fantasy I had ever had about him. It was literally like one of my dreams come true. I should have known then what serious trouble I was in.

At the bar, we met Maggie and Brad and Tim and his wife, Brenda. Maggie, who was dressed in a scoop-neck micro mini, obviously without a bra, gave me the oddest look and raised eyebrow as if to ask if I now considered myself "competition." Brad just gave a low whistle and told Bill how hot I looked. Tim also complimented me profusely, and I could tell that his wife, who was dressed okay, but who certainly wasn't going to steal any attention from me or Maggie, sort of scowled at him. All of this attention was going straight to my head. I was terribly conflicted. I knew I shouldn't have dressed this way, but I felt exotic and enticing. And above all, I now realize, I desperately wanted take Mr. Brooks away from Maggie, to make him acknowledge how much sexier I was than she.

We all ordered drinks, and when I said I wanted a vodka collins, I overheard Mr. Brooks ordered the bartender to make mine a double. I know Bill heard it too and wanted to say something about that, like maybe I had had enough to drink already, but he didn't. He was too timid to say anything, I guess. For some reason, that excited me, too. Mr. Brooks was so obviously the boss!

We chatted a while, and when I had finished my drink, Mr. Brooks asked if we'd all like a tour of the new house. Brenda declined, saying she wanted to use the ladies' room. The rest of us said yes, and after making sure I had a fresh "double vodka," Mr. Brooks slipped his arm around me and began to lead us on the tour. I was very, very tipsy and more than a little woozy by this time. I wasn't sure I could walk without stumbling. I held Mr. Brooks' arm tightly.

We hadn't taken more than a few steps when I felt Mr. Brooks's hand slide around my back. I thought he was trying to support me, but when he slipped his hand beneath my skimpy top and cupped my right breast, I realized he had something else entirely on his mind. I was absolutely petrified. I glanced over to see if Bill had noticed. He must have, since he was standing just to my right, but I could tell that he was very consciously not looking. Mr. Brooks must have understood, too, because not only did he not remove his hand, he slid it up to gently pinch my nipple, which instantly began to stiffen in his grasp. I didn't know what to do. I was embarrassed. I knew this was wrong, very wrong. I tried to move away, but he just pulled he towards him even harder. I know I should have said something or at least tried again to move away, but in fact, I gave in. I found myself even pressing my body even closer to him. God, I was being such a ridiculous fool.

Our first stop on the tour was the study. I suppose because of all the drinks I'd had and undoubtedly also because of both my own nervousness and the sexual excitement of Mr. Brooks's hand fondling my breast, I suddenly felt very, very dizzy and had to sit down on the couch. I thought I was going to be ill, which would have simply embarrassed me to death. Mr. Brooks saw my condition and immediately came and sat beside me.

"It looks like your wife had a little bit too much to drink, Bill. Why don't you go out and tend to my host duties, and I'll stay here with her until she catches her breath," he said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and certainly didn't believe that Bill would leave me here in this condition with Mr. Brooks. To his credit, he did hesitate and say that perhaps it would be better if he stayed, but when Mr. Brooks told Bill rather firmly this time that he wanted him to go tend to the guests, he turned and started for the door. I was astonished and scared to death.and yet, maybe deep down, a little excited, too. Mr. Brooks had just ordered my husband from the room. He had to have known that Mr. Brooks was not going to just sit with me. Like everyone else, he certainly must have seen him fondling me in the hall, and yet he left. Was he giving me to him or was he just not man enough to confront him, I thought confusedly?

All I know is that Mr. Brooks must have felt extremely confident because before Bill had even gotten through the door, he had already loosened the tie that held my top up and it had fallen clear to my waist before he was completely out of the room. I fumbled at it, intent on pulling it back up, but Mr. Brooks quickly slapped my hand away. I heard Tim exclaim, "My God! What a rack!" As Mr. Brooks grasped both my very full breasts in his hands and began to fondle them, I pleaded weakly for him to stop, insisting that I wasn't that kind of girl, but my racing heart, panting breath, and stiffening nipples were telling an entirely different story. I was completely in Mr. Brooks' power now, and I guess he knew it.

"Bill's little whore is a bit drunker than I thought," he said to the rest of the people in the room. I prayed Bill hadn't heard it. "I hope you all won't mind if I just go ahead and fuck her now while she's still conscious," he laughed, pushing me down onto the couch.

I couldn't believe what he had said, yet somehow the coarseness of the language excited me.

"Don't mind us," Maggie grinned. "It's not exactly going to be a rape, is it. I had no idea the little slut was so easy." Everybody laughed and joined in to encourage him to use me now while I was still awake. I honestly wanted to stop him. I'm sure I did. I honestly wanted to get up and leave. I know I did. I knew that Bill must be completely humiliated, but another part of me knew that I had better act right now because I wasn't going to be able to refuse him anything much longer. But surely, I thought, he isn't going to let them watch.

"How is the rest of your dress held together, Mindy?" Mr. Brooks asked.

To my utter surprise, I meekly muttered, "The four little buttons there in front," beginning to shiver in both fear and anticipation. In a drunken stupor, I watched him reach down and expertly unbutton me and pull the dress away. Suddenly, there I was, except for stockings and shoes, lying totally nude in front of Bill's boss him and many of his co-workers. How could I have got myself in such a situation. I had no idea what I was doing or what would happen next.

A number of the guys came over to get a closer look. All of them were excited about my shaved pussy and had begun cupping my breasts or pinching my nipples or caressing the silky smoothness of my pussy. I was still fearful and anxious about Bill, still embarrassed about lying there on total display, but in truth, I had no idea how thrilling I would find it to be lying naked, admired by all these men, waiting for one particular powerful man to do what he wanted with me. I was terribly conflicted, wanting to flee to Bill on the one hand, and on the other, wanting to be ravished in front of his friends.

Mr. Brooks pushed everyone aside and was suddenly standing in front of me holding a very erect and magnificently large cock in his hands. I remember thinking absurdly in my alcoholic fog that it so right that such a powerful man would have such a magnificent cock. And it truly was!

"Get on your knees, Mindy, and open your mouth," I recall him ordering me, pulling my head back roughly with my hair.

I was stunned. I believe I told him no, no, no, over and over again, at least I think I did, hope I did, but I also know in all honesty that, though I normally don't like this kind of sex-it seems so degrading to the woman-I quite willingly, even eagerly, dropped to my knees and opened my mouth to receive his beautiful cock. I had lost all sense of propriety. "God, the whore really is easy," I heard Maggie sneer. But suddenly, the only think that mattered was that I please this powerful, assertive man. It seemed proper that I do everything to satisfy such a commanding, dominant man. I belonged on my knees in front of him. I felt honored to receive his cock in my mouth. That's what a mess I was.

He didn't hesitate a second. His first plunge went clear to the back of my throat, gagging me. I pulled away, choking back tears. To my dismay, I heard my "audience" laugh.

"She's apparently not too good at this," Mr. Brooks said to no one.

I felt myself blush. I was just mortified. Was I such a prudish little girl that I couldn't even perform oral sex properly? And how mortifying to fail in front of this audience, but especially in front of Maggie, whom I despised.

Grabbing my hair again, he said to me, "I should get Maggie here to give you a few lessons, Honey. I expected more out of a hot looking little bitch than this. Tell her how it's done, Maggie." God, that hurt!

"Just ignore her when she gags," Maggie advised him "Don't let her pull her head back. Force your way down her throat. She won't be able to throw up if you get all the way down her throat quickly enough. Of course, she won't be able to breathe, either," she laughed.

Now I was thoroughly humiliated, kneeling there in front of Mr. Brooks, listening to Maggie instruct Mr. Brooks on how best to fuck my mouth. God, I couldn't even suck his cock properly?!

"That's why I love you, Maggie," Mr. Brooks intoned, grabbing the sides of my head and aggressively pulling me towards him.

Two hard strokes proved Maggie right. Rather than allowing me to pull back when I began to chock and gag, Mr. Brooks pulled my head forward and drove himself down my throat. Now, though I was still gagging, it had no effect. He fucked my throat with abandon. It was terribly uncomfortable. I couldn't breathe. My gag reflex was trying to push him away. Yet I was incredibly thrilled to be serving him, pleased that I could satisfy the oral needs of this supremely authoritative man. I felt so like a complete woman, as I looked into the intensity of his eyes while he forced his cock deeper down my throat. I hoped Maggie was watching as he finally plunged the last inch of his majestic cock down my aching throat, pulling my face into his pubic hair and holding it there. I nearly climaxed when he called me his "new whore."

After what could have been minutes or seconds, I have no idea, I heard Brad yell out that Bill was coming down the hall. Mr. Brooks paused a second but left his cock deep in my throat. "Find out what he wants," he said, resuming his assault on my mouth.

I was excited at first to think that Bill was coming to reclaim his wife, but I must admit, I was even more thrilled that Mr. Brooks seemed completely nonchalant, continuing to fuck my mouth forcefully.

"It's Mr. Rancher on the phone," I heard Bill say hesitantly a few seconds later. "He needs to speak with you."

"Can't you see I'm busy!" he demanded, withdrawing his cock and allowing me to breathe a moment, but still holding tightly to my hair.

I was completely drunk with alcohol.and with passion. I didn't know if Bill was in the room or not or whether he was aware of what Mr. Brooks was doing to his wife. Though the lights were bright, there was a crowd around me, and I prayed that he wouldn't see me kneeling naked there in front of Mr. Brooks or a moment later watch my lips again encircle his fat cock as he positioned my head to accept his thick rod a second time. It both amazed and subtly thrilled me that during that entire conversation with Bill that followed, Mr. Brooks never stopped fucking me in my mouth. In fact, his intensity actually increased.

"Goddamn it!" Mr. Brooks said, shoving his engorged cock again deep into my burning throat. "Find out where he is and tell him I'll call him back in a minute or two."

"Yes, sir," I heard Bill reply. "Should I tell him anything else."

"Goddamn it, Bill. Just do what I said. You can tell him I'm preparing a nice little present for him."

I heard Maggie laugh out loud.

I hoped Bill had left, because instantly the ferocity of his fucking increased. He began to viciously drive his throbbing cock down deep into my abused throat. Then I sensed him slow, and when a second later he took three or four more deep, hard stokes, I heard him gasp and felt his penis swell. He pulled out of me, grasped me by the chin and ordered me to open my mouth. The first three streams of his cum hit the back of my throat, filling my mouth. As I was swallowing his powerful semen, the next few landed on my face and dripped down onto my breasts.

He ordered me to open my mouth again while he squeezed the last few drops of his delicious semen into my mouth and then had me clean his cock with my tongue. I did so reverently. When I had finished, to my complete astonishment, he slapped me hard twice across the face, explaining that I had angered him by swallowing too quickly, causing some of his cum to be wasted.

I meekly apologized and wiped the cum that had fallen to my breasts, putting it in my mouth, hoping to appease him.

Pushing me back down onto the couch, he stood there looking at me. "I wish I'd known what a hot little whore you were a few months ago, Mindy. I had no idea you'd be so easy. Did you prepare that sweet little cunt for me?" he said, reaching down to stroke its silky smoothness.

This was the second time someone had called me "easy," which I certainly did not believe I was, but somehow I found myself smiling shyly up at him, nodding my head slightly. Perhaps I had, I thought to myself.

"I'll bet it's tight, too. You're wet, aren't you, you little slut. You want Mr. Brooks to fuck you, don't you. You want Mr. Brooks to tear open that tight little cunt, don't you," he growled, pushing two fingers deep into my yearning pussy. "You need to be fucked, don't you!"

I heard myself murmur, "Yes, sir," and again felt myself blushing.

"How the fuck am I going to keep you conscious until I get back?" he asked. Turning to Maggie, he said, "You still using uppers?" When she replied that she was, he asked her how many she took at a time.

"I've never taken more than two at any one time," she replied. "But if you really want to get her high, I've got some ecstasy you could give her. One tab of that and she'll want every man in the room fuck her."

"Brad, go get this little slut another vodka. Maggie, have her take four of those pills of yours when Brad gets back and two of the ecstasy. I want her hot and bothered! This little whore is going to get herself well fucked before this night is over and I want her up for it. But Tim, nobody better fuck her while I'm gone, got that! I find that cunt all messed up and there'll be hell to pay! I don't care if she begs for it. There'll be plenty of opportunity for the rest of sales staff to use her when I've finished with her. I'm putting you in charge. You'll all get a chance to fuck her, trust me."

Mr. Brooks pulled me to my feet by my nipples, kissed me hard, and left. I sat back down on the couch thoroughly shaken. I was both dismayed at what I had let happen so easily to me, scared at what Mr. Brooks had said was in store for me, and yet deeply disappointed that it had gone no further. I wondered what had happened to Bill.