A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wendyw
wendyw
299 Followers

I was so tired, but still so wired from the drugs and all the excitement. I could still feel the tingle of the many cocks that had so mercilessly invaded every crevice of my body. The memory of those seemingly endless climaxes were flashing though my mind when I felt the car pull off to a side street. I asked the driver why we had stopped, but instead of answering, he turned off the motor and got out of the car.

A second later the back door opened, and suddenly the biggest, ugliest colored man I had ever seen was getting into the back seat with me. I couldn't believe what was happening. I yelled at him to get out of the car and get back where he belonged. All he did was laugh and unbuckle his belt. "Sorry, baby, but I gotta have me a piece of that fine white pussy been starin' at me this whole trip. Nice rack on you, too, bitch," he sort of snarled, pulling my jacket completely open.

I really was terrified this time. I screamed that I would tell Mr. Rancher, but he just continued to fondle my breasts and caress my very tender pussy with one hand while the other pulled his hardening cock from his pants. I watched in panic as he extracted his enormous black pole and waved it in my face. It was like nothing I had ever seen. It was like it had a life of its own, continuing to grow larger and larger as I stared at.

"Oh, God, please don't do that to me," I begged, truly in terror now. "Please, you're too big. You'll hurt me." I began to cry. He grabbed my head and began to kiss me, forcing my mouth open. His disgusting black tongue forced its way into my mouth. Nothing worse had ever happened to me.

"Get away from me, you filthy black nigger," I screamed, managing to turn my head aside briefly. "I'm white!!!"

He just laughed that dreadful laugh again and grabbed me by the ankles. I suddenly found myself being dragged towards his monstrous black fuck tool. His cock seemed to loom larger every second. It now inches from my white pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was so black it glistened, and its size was absolutely petrifying. "Get away, you black bastard. I'll tell Mr. Rancher," I yelled, sobbing desperately while trying to squirm away from his relentless cock. I reached out and grabbed his massive tool to keep him from penetrating me and to my utter horror discovered its true size. It took two hands to completely encircle it.

He jerked my hands behind me, arching my back up, and an instant later, I watched in horror as the head of his dreadful black cock disappeared into my bare white pussy. Two thrusts later, he had buried half of his foot-long tool into my pussy.and the first embarrassing moan escaped my lips.

For a Southern girl, nothing could be worse than this. I was being fucked by a nigger, and worse, he was fucking me better than I had ever been fucked that night. Mr. Rancher and Mr. Brooks had done an excellent job opening me up, and this nigger was making full use of that fact. Each long fat stroke drove deeper and deeper into my unprotected womb. The thickness of his straining cock got thicker and thicker at the base of his incredible shaft, and as a result, he was literally tearing me open, driving my clit wild, the deeper he pushed into me. He was already as deep as Mr. Brooks or Mr. Rancher had been, and I realized in utter dread that he still had a third of his cock to impale me with.

I'm goin' break that pussy apart. You goin' take every inch of this black cock in that white pussy," he snarled.

"Omigawd," was all I could think.

With that, he pulled my legs apart as wide as he could and pushed them up to my shoulders. Each hard stroke now slammed viciously against my cervix. I knew almost immediately that his assault on my pussy was soon going to have its desired effect as I sensed my cervix begin to give way under his fierce pounding. Without warning, I felt my cervix rupture and his horrid black cock slip completely into my womb and wave after wave of pure pleasure began to mask what I know should have been terrible pain.

I shrieked out in pleasure as every delicious inch of his throbbing ebony fuck stick ripped into my wet and now bleeding vagina. His black cock seemed endless in length. I seemed to wait forever for that immense cock to finish its journey into the depths of my womb. Inch after endless inch found its way deeper and deeper into the recesses of my newly opened womb. When he had finally completely impaled me on the enormity of that black shaft, the thickness at the base of his cock literally strained my cunt to the tearing point. I didn't care. I could no longer help myself. I just went into this wild frenzy. I had never been fucked like this.

All I could do was repeat over and over "Fuck me, fuck me, you nigger, fuck me hard! Fuck me harder!" I screamed

He just grunted something about white pussy. And then, to my dismay, he abruptly pulled out of me and momentarily tried my mouth. It was much too small for his fat black cock. I was frenetic now.

"Put it back in me, put it back in me," I wailed. "Fuck my cunt with that big black cock!"

Without warning, he pulled me out of the car and pushed me tits down on to the hood of the car. I was completely nude on a public street, bent over the hood of a car, being fucked by an ugly black man.and I didn't care!

I sensed that my ass must be his next target. I screamed in pain as the first six hard, expert thrusts into my ass destroyed it completely. The next dozen or so hard, grunting strokes turned it into a bloody mess. I didn't care.

Tiring of my ass, he expertly flipped me over and prepared to reinvade my pussy. I could feel elation surge through my body as I encouraged him over and over "Oh yes, fuck my cunt now, fuck my cunt hard." When I felt his fabulous black cock stretching my cunt open again, I grabbed him by the neck and kissed him with more passion than I have ever shown, pushing my tongue into his mouth and moaning, "fuck my white pussy you black nigger, fuck it, fuck it!" kissing him harder and harder, my tongue deep in his disgusting black mouth. This was my ultimate degradation.

The climax I experienced when he dropped his enormous, hot, nigger load into my fecund white pussy was by far the most intense I have ever experienced. He fucked me three more times in the space of two hours, dumping gobs of black seed in me. Each climax I experienced was as intense as the first. I promised to let him fuck me whenever he wished, and I have been true to my word.

Bill wasn't home when the driver, Lamar, dropped me off at dawn. Tim told me later that Bill had seen Mr. Rancher carry me into the bedroom, and was actually one of the guys who fucked me later on. He said he was in tears. How odd. I guess I must have been really out of it, because I didn't even notice him. I wonder if he came in my ass or mouth.

He left me, of course, and Mr. Brooks fired him. He gave me his job. I service "special" clients. He and Mr. Rancher are waiting to see whose child I'm carrying. I'm just starting to show. If it's a girl, I have to put it up for adoption, they say. I just hope it's not Lamar's. I think it probably is, though. I really should get an abortion.

But whatever. I still think I'm a good girl, even though I guess everyone else, especially my therapist, thinks I'm a whore. I mean, besides the clients I do to keep my job, I only fuck Lamar and my therapist now. Well, and occasionally Mr. Brooks, when he has time. That doesn't make me a whore, does it. What do you think?

wendyw
wendyw
299 Followers