A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wendyw
wendyw
297 Followers

When Brad came in, Tim took the vodka and began to feed me the four uppers and the two ecstasy tabs Maggie had given him before leaving with Brad. The vodka burned my abused throat terribly, but I swallowed it and the pills willingly because Mr. Brooks had ordered me to. In my haze I was vaguely aware of Tim going on about how beautiful I was, how he had no idea I had such great body, and how he loved women who shaved their pussies, all the while feeding me the vodka and uppers and ecstasy. "I can't wait to get the chance to fuck you, Mindy," he moaned, caressing my tits and cunt tenderly with his free hand. "I've wanted to fuck you since I first met you. I'm going to really fuck you hard, make you remember me. I've always wanted to fuck you, you know. I'm going to fuck you a lot after this."

It all sounded so silly to me. I sat there for about fifteen minutes with Tim running his hands and tongue over my naked body as he examined every crevice and told me quite explicitly what he was going to do to me. I enjoyed Tim's tongue as it massaged my nipples and clit and heard myself moan when he pulled my clit between his teeth, but in truth, all I wanted was Mr. Brooks's extraordinary cock in me. Deep, deep in me! I don't know what had come over me.

I guess my performance with Mr. Brooks and all my naked, raw flesh sitting there right beside Tim and seemingly easily available finally became too much for him and he pushed me down and prepared to enter me. I don't know where the energy came from, but I fought him like crazy. How could he think to disobey M. Brooks! And how could he think I'd let one of his salesmen use me before he gave permission! He did manage to get inside me briefly, but I squirmed away. I think that embarrassed him. He asked me not to tell Mr. Brooks what had happened. I didn't answer, but I knew I would have to tell if he asked.

By the end of that time, the pills I had taken had kicked in to amazing effect. I was still horribly inebriated, I know, but I was so very awake, so intensely alert, so dramatically energized.and so erotically charged! If Tim tried again, I don't think I would have stopped him.

I managed to get myself back into my dress and was surprised at how stable I felt on my feet. I really felt like dancing, and as we left the room, I asked Tim to make sure he asked me to dance when we got back to the party. He assured me he would, and he was as good as his word. I think he was a little afraid of me right then.

We walked back to where Bill was talking to group of people I hadn't met. He introduced me to the very appreciative stares of the men and the somewhat less enthusiastic compliments from their wives and girlfriends. When I got dressed, I had apparently tied my top rather loosely and left the bottom button of the skirt unfastened. I probably looked pretty sluttish. I know he wanted to question me about what went on back there, but I was so energized that I think it confused him enough to just let it be. Or maybe he just didn't want to know. I have a feeling it was the latter.

Tim asked me to dance. I was eager to. I needed to expend some of this incredible energy flowing through my body. And I wanted him to know what he might have later that night, if Mr. Brooks allowed it. I was utterly shameless now. The drugs had done what Maggie said they'd do. I told him how much I was looking forward to him fucking me later that night. I felt his cock go ridged.

I have never danced so intensely or so frenetically or so erotically. I don't know how long I danced, but I do recall that I had at least four different partners trying to keep up with me, and that all of them managed to briefly get their hands inside the dress on one or two occasions. I made no effort whatsoever to stop them. None at all. I'm certain I was both encouraging and accommodating. I was totally engulfed in passion. I kept hoping that Mr. Brooks would come and dance with me, but he apparently wasn't here. I kept looking for him.

When I finally returned to Bill, he was standing by himself. "Try to keep yourself in your dress, Mindy," was all he said, not looking me in the eye. I know I should have been ashamed or at least more considerate of his feelings, but all I could think to say was, "Let's go have some fun," smiling at him. "Why don't you come dance with me?" I asked enticingly "It's a slow one," I purred seductively, putting his hands on my butt.

He did dance with me, briefly, though his heart didn't seem in it. I slithered up against him, rubbed my breasts into his chest, and ground my hips into him, but he seemed too tense to respond.

Then, omigawd, me heart began to beat so fast. I saw Mr. Brooks and a man I assumed to be Mr. Rancher talking with some people on the other side of the room.

"Let's go meet Mr. Rancher," I breathed intensely into Bill's ear.

He seemed reluctant at first, but I was very insistent.

Walking across the crowded room, I felt totally alluring, and the look that Mr. Rancher gave me as we pushed into his circle proved I had reason to feel that way.

"Well, who's this attractive little package, Giles?" he said to Mr. Brooks.

"This is Bill Parker's wife, Mindy, Dale. And she is something special, isn't she."

The men in the crowd nodded in agreement. God, I felt so hot. I guess it was the ecstasy or the combination of ecstasy, uppers, and alcohol. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Maggie working her way towards us as well.

I edged closer to Mr. Brooks and, wetting my lips, gave Mr. Rancher a very provocative stare. I was pleased I had tied my halter top so loosely and wished I had only fastened one of the bottom buttons. I wanted his attention on me entirely when Maggie got there. I leaned forward enough to let my top gape completely open. I don't know what was happening to me, but I just didn't want to have to share any of this attention with Maggie. The drugs and alcohol were raging inside me now. When Mr. Rancher just stared openly at my breasts, which I'd so wantonly put on display for him, I felt enormously desirable. I wanted him to pull them from my top and fondle them. I wanted both Mr. Rancher and Mr. Brooks to take me somewhere and enjoy me totally. I wanted to please them; like in my fantasy, I needed to show them how wonderful I could be for powerful men like them.

"She's the one I told you about, Dale."

"Very nice," Mr. Rancher grinned. "Very nice choice."

And then, as Maggie pushed her way into our circle, I did the most horrible, wicked thing I've ever done in my life. I reached up on tip toes and whispered in Mr. Brooks' ear, "Make Bill go away."

He squeezed me, laughed out loud, and said, winking at Mr. Rancher, "Bill, we're going to be giving out bonuses to upper management shortly, and I'd like Mindy here to do the presentations. Let her see how it works, since I'm sure you'll be part of the management team soon. You can go on home. We'll send Mindy home in a limo shortly."

I knew Bill would never buy that. It was just too transparent. But I didn't care. "Go ahead," I smiled at him. "I'll be okay. Really, I'll be fine."

Bill gave me the strangest look. I could see that he was completely confused about what to do. Mr. Rancher chimed in, "Yeah, don't worry. You go on now and let us get on with our business. Be a good man now. We'll send her home shortly," never taking his eyes from my deliberately displaced breasts.

He was still hesitating when Mr. Brooks said somewhat sharply, "Bill, come on, let's go. Didn't you hear Mr. Rancher? We have business to do!"

Mr. Brooks's pulled my butt into his stomach. His hand was now openly caressing my belly, and as he turned to Bill to more firmly order him home, I shamelessly sucked in my tummy to allow his hand to slip easily beneath the waist band of my skirt. Mr. Rancher watched intently as Mr. Brooks's hand slipped beneath my waistline and began to caress my silky smooth pussy. I hoped Bill had left as he was told, because Mr. Brooks was making no effort to hide what he was doing. I knew that Bill couldn't have left the house yet, but I prayed he at least had left the room. I forgot all about that, however, when I felt Mr. Brooks reach up to untie my halter top. I lowered my head slightly to make it easier for him. The look on Mr. Rancher's face when my tits popped into full view made me nearly cum. There was such raw lust in his gaze. His expression was just so intensely provocative!

Suddenly, another pair of hands grabbed the waist band of my skirt and in one quick motion ripped it completely from me. It was Tim. He had rendered me completely naked-except for my stockings and Mr. Brooks's hand massaging my cunt. It's exactly how I wanted to look. I heard murmurs of appreciation from the men around me, and best of all, the look of unadulterated envy on Maggie's face. "Look at the body on that bitch," I heard someone explain. "That's the smallest waist I've ever seen," an older woman exclaimed. That really made me feel terrific! "It's so perfect that she's shaved," she added. "She looks like a beautiful toy doll!" "A fuck toy," I heard the man standing with her say crudely.

Mr. Rancher took my breasts in his hands and squeezed them viciously, pinching and twisting my nipples, pulling me from Mr. Brooks's lap. I felt other hands on my ass, and another pair pulling my thighs apart. Someone, I think it was Tim, was kneeling between my legscand had slipped his tongue into my cunt. He was wonderfully flickering it about my clit. "Has Bill left yet," I murmured to no one. I could see nothing but men's bodies around me.

"My God, you guys act like you've never had a piece of ass before," I heard Mr. Rancher laugh.

Suddenly, he had cleared everyone away from me, and grabbing my tits and lifting me to my feet, he swooped me up in his arms and turned toward the hall.

"As soon as Giles and I have had our fill of this hot little slut, we'll give you men a turn at it," Mr. Rancher said, motioning Mr. Brooks to join him. I prayed Bill had left like Mr. Brooks had ordered.

At the first bedroom, Mr. Rancher dropped me on a bed and began to undress. Like Mr. Brooks's, his cock too was large-longer, but maybe not as full as Mr. Brooks'--and as I gazed at it, I began to wonder if perhaps all powerful and successful men are endowed this way.

I should have been embarrassed, I supposed to hear Mr. Brooks telling Mr. Rancher how "easy" I was and to listen to him inform him about how best to use my mouth. I should have felt totally ashamed to realize that I was no more that an instrument of their pleasure and that I was about to become their mere fuck toy of the evening. But I was too far gone by that time.

Mr. Brooks ordered me to my knees in front of Mr. Rancher.

"Ignore the gagging, Dale, and you'll get yourself a real nice little face fuck," Mr. Brooks suggested, steadying my head for him between his large hands.

"Open your mouth wide, bitch, and don't close it until I say so," Mr. Rancher growled.

The course language seemed to excite me more and I opened my mouth eagerly. I wanted to give Mr. Rancher the same pleasure Mr. Brooks had gotten, and more than that, I wanted them both inside me. I wanted my body to be theirs to do what they wanted with it. I didn't have to wait long.

Mr. Rancher drove to the back of my throat, and with only a momentary hesitation, quickly pushed his engorged cock deeply down my throat. A great groan escaped his lips.

"Where'd you get this bitch, Giles? She's got the best body I've seen in years. Great tits, sleek pussy, and can suck cock like a pro," he exclaimed, pinching my nipples viscously and fucking my throat harder now. "I'd like to keep her awhile."

"She's one of my salesman's wife. I think I could manage to send him away for a week or so. Think you can get your fill of her by then?"

"I don't know. If her cunt is as good as her mouth, if she can fuck like that Maggie bitch, I might want her a little longer. All right, honey," he said, withdrawing his enormous cock from my abused throat. "Let's see what your cunt is like. Have you fucked her yet, Giles."

"Just her mouth. But her cunt and ass better be totally unused or some ass is going to be kicked," he said seriously. "Anybody fucked you tonight, Mindy?"

I shook my head. "No, sir," I murmured. "Tim tried to, though."

"You wanted to be fucked, though, didn't you. By every guy in the house."

I nodded my head meekly.

"Well, I think Mr. Rancher is ready to accommodate you, you little slut," Mr. Brooks laughed.

"Oh, yes, Mindy, that I am," Mr. Rancher growled, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me to a bed.

"Please, sir, if it's all right," had the foresight to beg," please don't cum inside me. I'm fertile right now,"

"Spread your legs and shut the fuck up," was his only answer.

I was definitely upset by his response, but when he stepped between my legs and spread my thighs, I thought I was going to pass out from pure excitement. I knew everything was wrong about what I was doing, but watching Mr. Rancher's throbbing cock descending toward my wet, yearning pussy, preparing to make it his own made my heart pound with anticipation. I knew that for the first time I was about to be taken by a real man, the kind who saw what he wanted and took it!

He didn't disappoint. As his cock parted my labia and pushed deep into never before explored regions of my vagina, I almost instantly began to climax. He was so long and so hard and so sure of himself. The pain I experienced when he tore wildly into unused areas of my pussy was nothing compared to the rising wave of pleasure I felt coming from deep inside me. I could only hope he'd do what I asked and not cum inside me.

"Damn, this bitch is tight!" Mr. Rancher announced. "I don't think she's used to a full- sized cock. I'm going to have to work a little to get her opened up."

Turning to me, he said, "I'm going to fuck you harder now, Mindy, and I'm probably going to hurt you. You're not used to a cock this size, are you."

I shook my head. "No, sir," I gasped, "You're much, much bigger than my husband."

"Giles, why don't you come over and work the slut's mouth for a while," Mr. Rancher said to Mr. Brooks. "That'll give her something to concentrate on while I'm getting her tight little pussy opened." He didn't need any further invitation, and soon his cock was pushing its way down my throat.

Pushing my legs up to my chest, Mr. Rancher spread me open roughly and began driving his cock deeper and deeper into me. His violation of my body was so intense that even Mr. Brooks had to withdraw from my mouth to admire it.

"Oh, God, oh, God, Mr. Rancher," was all I could say.

"You like to be fucked this way, don't you, whore," he panted out, increasing the speed and force of his thrusts.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes," I moaned.

The long, rigid tool splitting me open continued its relentless invasion on my body. The more ferociously he drove his cock into me the more intense my pleasure became. I was deep in the throes of an engulfing climax when I heard him say breathlessly, "I'm going to cum inside you now, Mindy. Beg me, whore."

"Yes, omigawd, cum inside me! Please cum inside me! Fill me up. Fuck me hard. I want you to cum in me. I want your hot cum in me," I moaned obediently and frenetically.

Six hard strokes latter I got what I asked for. Mr. Rancher's fabulous cock convulsed once and I felt the most wonderful and powerful series of ejaculations fill my quivering pussy.

Within seconds of Mr. Rancher's withdrawing, Mr. Brooks had flipped me onto my belly and lifted my hips in the air to prepare his invasion of me. This time it would be my ass. I wanted to beg him not to, but knew that would do no good, and shut my mouth.

He wasted not a second. Both men laughed out loud when Mr. Brooks' rending of my virginal ass produced a shriek of pain. The more I cried out, the harder Mr. Brooks pounded, and the harder he pounded the more Mr. Rancher encouraged him.

"Rip her ass open, Giles. Get her nice and open for the salesboys," Mr. Rancher chuckled.

I've never felt such intense pain and it was with great relief that I felt him finally prepare to pull out of my ruined ass and begin his invasion of my much more willing cunt. The instant I sensed the entire length of his cock embedded in me, I began to climax again. Apparently, the excitement of watching Mr. Rancher's onslaught had considerably aroused Mr. Brooks, and it took only a dozen or so hard thrusts until he too unloaded his own massive load of seed into my ready cunt.

"You through with the cunt, Dale?" Mr. Brooks asked, withdrawing his cock and offering it to me to clean. "I want to give the sales staff a go at her pretty soon."

"Yeah, I guess. That might be entertaining. I want to fuck that Maggie bitch next anyway. But I'll certainly want to fuck this whore again tomorrow, if the sales staff doesn't fuck her to death. Make sure you bring her around."

"No problem, Dale. Mindy's our private little whore now, aren't you, bitch."

I nodded my head yes.

"Answer me."

"Yes sir, I'm your whore, sir"

"Let's take a little bet on which one of us was able to knock her up," Mr. Rancher laughed.

"Let's do," Mr. Brooks replied. "Make it fifty bucks, and loser pays for the blood test."

"You're on," he laughed. "Tell the sales staff that they can cum in her mouth or ass, but that's it. They can fuck her cunt, but don't let any of them unload in it. Tell `em that if they do, they'll be out of a job in the morning," declared Mr. Rancher. "Mindy, nobody cums in your cunt until we say so, not even your husband. You got that?"

I answered that I understood, and was amazed at how turned on I was getting by the way they were talking about me I really was their fuck toy, something to play with. As horrid as it seems to me now, I enjoyed the idea of being their willing whore. All I wanted to do was to fuck and to please them with my body. Ecstasy is a strange drug.

When they walked me out naked to present me to the sales staff, I felt this great surge of pride. Tim was the first to greet me. He pushed me immediately down on to a couch and was inside of me before Mr. Brooks finished telling everyone about not ejaculating in my pussy. I could see Tim was so disappointed about that, but I made sure he got full use of my mouth. I think he was really pleased when I thanked him for his cum.

I think four or five of the sales staff and all six of the garage mechanics stayed around to get their reward, and I tried my best to please them. They were rough with me, but I always smiled and thanked them. The experience of having every opening of my body filled at the same time was especially incredible. Brad was by far the most brutal, and at Maggie's urging, alternated between my ass and cunt with exceptional ferocity. When he entered my mouth, I could taste blood from his rending of my ass.

When Mr. Brooks finally took me to his limousine to drive me home I was exhausted and satisfied. Fortunately, he let me shower first or I would have been just covered in cum, as many of the men elected to cum on my face or tits. At Mr. Rancher's insistence, I dutifully wiped it from my body and put it in my mouth.

Unfortunately, no one could find my dress so I had to get in the car wearing nothing but the short fur I came in. This would be hard to explain to Bill, I thought. As tired as I was, I didn't even bother to button it. I noticed Mr. Rancher's driver, a very ugly, mean looking colored guy, move the rearview mirror so he could get a better look. If he had been white, I probably would have been a little embarrassed and covered up, but I certainly wasn't going to worry about what a "nigger" (as we call them in Georgia) thought about me! I simply told him to get his filthy black eyes off of me and totally ignored him. I've always treated coloreds that way.

wendyw
wendyw
297 Followers