A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, Ofi. I am so sorry. I hadn't thought of that. " she replied, a bit nervously.

"My dear, think nothing of it, these are things that I have to deal with on a daily basis. Perhaps if we worked together on this, we can get the proposal completely done in time for the budget review series next week?" He asked, giving her a hopeful smile. "It would mean working after classes, and possibly into the night. There is much to be calculated before the board will entertain such a program at all. Perhaps a dinner and then we work at my place?"

There, the hook had been cast, with a bait on the end. Truth of the matter was that the board was filled with self-aggrandizing morons who did not understand what leadership was, let alone how to exercise it. Ofi knew such things, of course, as he was educated in the finest of universities in Britain, before being hired at the school district. Actually the job he had was beneath him, but it did allow him to stalk his favorite prey, white women, married or not, and there were a host of teachers already bearing his African essence. He was actually a member of Kenyan Royalty, and as such he had access to many resources, and had come to Britain to seek the finer things in life, before coming home to assume the throne of his ailing father. The fact he might bring a white woman back with him had not been in the original plan. But like all plans, they evolve, and a new bride was on the table. Or soon to be writhing under him.

Still holding hands, she smiled to him and nodded. "Why thank you, Ofi, that is a very generous offer of you. I happily accept!"

Ofi smiled. "Dress nicely. I'll take you somewhere special."

That evening, as she spoke to her husband, Tessa recounted her presentation, and the horror she felt, and yet the relief of how Ofi was offering to help her make it absolutely flawless. He was her knight in black skin, though she did not mention any of that to her Daniel. She knew he would not only blow a gasket, but he would likely forbid her to continue with her project. Dan wasn't the jealous time so much but protective over his territory. That included his wife. She was honest, and told him about the business dinner, and while Daniel expressed misgivings, he finally relented, knowing how important this was, and how much he trusted his wife.

Dan, for his own thoughts, had mixed feelings. Something was amiss here, but he had no idea what it was. He knew his client meetings were being especially challenging, as if each client had taken a 'Bitchy pill' that morning. He was already scrambling to make deals work, and appease the so far unappeasable. He was finding himself longing to hold his wife in his arms, to sniff her, and kiss her, and feel their bodies together, amidst the sea of slippery, silky, silver satin on their bed. He was kicking himself for not bedding his woman when he had the chance. Inwardly, he resolved to do better. After more chit-chat, they exchanged vows of love to each other, and blown kisses, before hanging up. Tessa was to go to bed, and luxuriate in another moment of fantasy in her soft, sensual bedding. Dan? He was getting to sleep on a mattress seemingly made of nail spikes, and a pillow of solid oak.

The next day, Tessa received a brief e-mail from Ofi, instructing her on what information to collect and bring, and she left her classes to a substitute for the day, while she did Ofi's bidding. In reality, Ofi had no such need for her efforts. He could gather the same information from the district's computers in about thirty-minutes. He just wanted to get her used to doing his bidding. He was finding that the women outside of his native lands required some training before their eventual conquest. He had learned the lesson the hard way in the United States....

The girl Ofi wanted was pretty, also married, and a mother. She also had a very enticing figure, and a flirtatious way about her. Wide skirts and deep plunges were her normal way, and she had little compunction in showing off her assets. He assumed it was her way to showing men of interest she was available, yet he had no way of understanding how some women just liked to be a tease. This woman, her name was Suzi, Ofi remembered easily, was easy to corner in a club, even with her husband in attendance yet situated at their table. Ask her to dance, with her husband's permission of course, and she was easily on her own. In the darkened corner, amidst the heavy American Hip-hop music he found pleasing, he had secreted her from the dance floor and the view of her husband. On the floor, they had been rubbing all over each other, and it was quite easy to see her arousal, from her hard, grape-sized nipples showing through her own pink satin dress, to the way she leaned into him and rocked her pelvis against him in time with the beat. So he made his move, right there in the club.

Kissing her was easy; she almost willingly gave her lips to him. But the thin pink satin halter dress, with a wide circle skirt hemmed at mid-thigh, would prove a harder obstacle. She would place her hand strategically, to keep it low at her crotch, frustrating Ofi's attempts to feel her up. Finally losing his patience, he used his greater strength and height, and overbore her, making her wrists fast overhead and then used his free one to have her. Reaching under her skirt, the thong panty was easy to dismantle, for she had foolishly worn a thong with ties at the hips, rather than elastic, so a quick tug and she was exposed. In less than a minute, despite her pleas and cries, he was inside her, deeply plunging his black cock into her, until each thrust made her squeal and moan. He fucked her, for there was no other term for it, hard and roughly, treating her as if he was one of his tribal girls. His hands had belied his length, the ten-inch shaft easily surpassing any other man in Suzi's experience, and she began to yield to him, until she was no longer resisting, and her will to deny him lost.

A small crowd had formed in a semi-circle around them, as Ofi had his way with the woman, and he then spasmodically thrust into her, signaling his imminent eruption, until he blew off, his long ebony cock transporting his royal tribal black semen directly at her quivering cervical opening, sips of his future child being absorbed into her fertile womb.

Suzi, for her part, had fought as best she could, but the sheer truth was she was only five-eight in her stilettos, and he was still over six inches taller. She found herself out-matched, and vulnerable to Ofi in a faster manner than she ever thought possible. She cried out for help, but only managed to catch the attention of a few black thugs who realized what was going on, and came to spy on them, and witness her rape. His powerful cock, and his long, heavy thrusts subdued her, and she was overcome by the rising tide of raw sexual tension, until she felt herself orgasm as he did, her body on her tiptoes, while he was buried in her, the pulse of his manhood clearing showing the blasts of his black seed fertilizing her white-man's garden.

When Ofi was done, he backed away, only to see only the last instant of Suzi's hand flash out at his face, the open-handed slap coming from literally nowhere, and yet delivering a strong message. Confused, Ofi backed away, and then the black thugs who had gathered took his place at her, resuming where Ofi had left off, fucking her until she was barely conscious.

Ofi, for his part, conducted a tactical retreat, and left via the back door, leaving Suzi and her husband to their fate. Words of Ofi's father rang in his head. "Do what pleases you, but if you are wrong, flee the country immediately. Their laws are not ours, and they would, at a minimum, detain you for some days. The Americans cherish and empower their women like few other countries, save Israel, perhaps."

So Ofi took his father the tribal King's advice and was on a plane that very night. In fact, he didn't realize where in the world he was, until he awoke as the plane landed. In Japan. The woman? Suzi wound up being pregnant, but she would never know who the father was, other than certainly not her husband's.

All of this brought Ofi back to the present and his training of the white woman with the great breasts, flat stomach, and enticing ass. Yes, have her do his meaningless assignments, and get her used to doing everything he said. It would make her more pliable and cooperative. The very thought of impaling her over and over made his dick hard.

For Tessa, she had been running about all day, and still had a couple of hours until their meeting, so she decided to take off work a little early and get ready. Dan wasn't expecting to hear from her until after their meeting, besides; he had his own dragons to slay, so she was on her own. So she poured a glass of wine, and took a long, luxurious bath.

Shaving her legs, and armpits, and taking the time to touch up her landing strip, she exited the bath, feeling more relaxed than she had since, well, she had teased herself into a giggling girl in bed. Lotion, check. Hair dried and styled in a soft, curled wave and parted to one side? Check. Makeup? It needed to be done a little heavier, smoldering eyes and a hint more rouge for her cheekbones with the obligatory blood red lipstick, check. Her citrus and vanilla perfume? Dabs behind her earlobes, on her wrists, and out of habit, above her vulva, check! Undergarments? Okay, now came a problem.

This was a tricky one. Knowing Daniel, if they were out for a date night, he would want her to be bare under her dress. But Daniel knowing she was on a dinner with another man? He would want her wearing a chastity belt, just in case. After some thought, Tessa compromised. She pulled on her sheer black thong, the thin elastic nestling into the crack of her butt with the soft mesh barely covering her soft labia. She had to leave her landing strip exposed. It made her giggle, in a way. She was more worried about what to wear for Ofi, rather than her Danny, but she also had no intention of letting Ofi see anything. That was for her husband, but she did plan to tease him over the phone tonight. Call it marital-style phone sex, perhaps, but she was going to make Dan crazy with lust. If he didn't nail her on the foyer floor when he got home, the man was impotent! She finished her legs with a pair of sheer back-seamed thigh-high stockings.

Next came her choice of wardrobe. This was at once hard and easy. Having been told to dress nicely, she planned to do just that. Pulling her best dress from the closet, a silk skater dress, black with long sleeves and white cuffs and collar trim, it would show off her curves, but cover everything important, and to a very respectable level. In fact, she had unzipped and stepped into it easily enough, but when she pulled the zipper up behind her, she heard a sickening sound. The zipper broke! Uttering a loud "Shit!" she looked at the clock. There wasn't much time left. She had to think fast, as she had no plan 'B' arranged.

Thumbing through the rest of her closet, she was getting stressed. She pulled out her luxurious cobalt blue satin gown. Suitable, but it was for formal events, like weddings. Her thumb hooked on the garment next to it. A dress Dan had given her for date night. To his disappointment, she would never wear it outside. The bodice was a series of straps that crisscrossed to cradle her breasts before wrapping around her body to secure at the rear of the skirt, exposing her cleavage, her abdomen, and more side-boob than would be acceptable at a club, she felt. Not to mention a hemline so short that she couldn't wear hosiery of any sort, and if a gust of wind blew by? So would her modesty. Tossing that on the bed, she was getting desperate.

Near the end of her wardrobe, she found something that gave her hope, a wrap skirt. It was pleated, silky soft satin, and moved very well. Hemmed at the calf, it would be perfect. The color was as deep champagne with a maroon petal and flowers print. Next came a blouse. She got that sick feeling again, as she realized the blouse she would have worn with it was dirty, and in serious need of washing, thanks to one of her students who carelessly spilled his drink on the front, probably in a juvenile hope she would remove it and display her breasts to the class. It was over to her dresser, now, and the clock was ticking.

Digging through, she was growing nervous, until her fingers dug up a long-forgotten piece that Dan, again, had bought her in hopes of her being his arm-candy in public. So far, it had gone unworn, but tonight, she had little choice. The meeting with Ofi was important to her students, and her career!

Pulling it out, she arranged the wide maroon satin ribbons, until the halter was properly emplaced about her neck, and the silky satin cups cradled her girls comfortably. Wrapping the wider ribbons about her, the bow was tied with some diligence behind her, and then came the final adjustments. It helped she had long fingernails, and a fresh manicure, though the color was off. A French manicure certainly wasn't going to clash, but had she the time she would have gotten a fresh gel coat of maroon.

Sitting on the bed, the pleats of soft satin fell with gravity, and the seam of the two ends of the skirt spread, exposing a tremendous amount of thigh, all the way to the tops of her thigh-highs and perhaps even beyond. Tessa didn't really notice as she had difficulty with her heel, buckling the ankle strap securely. Finally rising to her four-inch stilettos, she gave herself a quick once-over in the mirror.

The fit of her top was near perfect, though the thin satin made her nipples plainly show, and exposed more of her taut tummy than she wanted, but the bow on her back did add a pretty touch, and a hint of allure. She'd remember this top for future use. It would be perfect for teasing Dan. The skirt fell beautifully into place; the hem at her calves, and when she stood there was a nice overlap of the ends of the wrap-skirt, where the pleats lined up perfectly. A soft turn side-to-side showed the ends opening and exposing her thigh. She frowned at that, but realized she would just have to be careful. The doorbell rang, and it was too late now, Ofi was there to get her!

She opened the door to see her dinner companion, and she gave him a polite smile. Reaching out to shake her hand in a professional manner, for this was a professional dinner, afterall, he caught her hand and rather than shaking back, he took her fingers in his, and bent her wrist softly, turning and exposing the top of her hand, and lifting it as he bent to kiss her hand. As he was making this grand gesture, she took in his features. Ofi was wearing a dark grey suit, with a black silk shirt, and no tie. Still a tall drink of water to stand next to, they would make a handsome couple for any photograph, even if he stood almost eight inches above her. He told her she looked "like a shimmering mirage of beauty, so beautiful to see, and yet so out of reach of his touch."

Blushing, she returned the compliment and took his grand gesture to help her to his car with a sweep of his arm, ending with an offered elbow to help her walk, should she wish it. Given the stairs she would have to descend, she did take his arm, though on the wrong side, and as they left, the cool evening breeze caught her skirt, making the hem open and trail behind her, exposing a lot of her leg to Ofi. Unfortunately, Tessa could do nothing for it, as the damage was already done, and her hand was already holding onto his arm. Hips rocking up and down in a sizzling sway, the skirt floated and flapped out behind her, a teasing tail telling terrible men she was an easy prey, but fortunately, though one or two by-passers got a look at a lot of leg, Ofi seemed not to notice, though he had, actually. His eyes glanced down to look at his quarry, and saw her exposure and even before their dinner date had begun, his cock was twitching.

It didn't matter, though, for he got an equally tantalizing view up her skirt as she seated herself inside his stylish Mercedes, though she kept her knees demurely together. The low-slung, sleek automobile required her to bend and gently seat herself as he opened the car door, and when she did so, the skirt opened again, revealing her to the waist on one leg, and Ofi was smart enough to keep his mouth shut, though the sight would only make his want for her grow stronger. By her reputation, the woman in his car was rather straitlaced and proper. Did this mean, in private, she was happy to let loose another side of her, a slutty side no one knew of? He planned to find out.

For her side, Tessa cringed as her skirt was all but falling off her hips for the man as he was being so polite and proper. He did not even let on what he had seen, and so she kept her mouth shut, though inwardly she was cringing. Proper women, especially married ones, did not reveal themselves to other men like this! The drive to the restaurant was, however, smooth, and the conversation polite. In fact, she was enjoying the sharing of ideas and hopes for her project so much that she did not remember she left her cell phone at home, and even as she was being wheeled to a nice dinner, the device chimed, and chimed, and chimed, with the display showing Dan's face. Dan's day had taken a different turn...

The day had just been brutal. The unappeasable became the enraging bastion of bullshit, and to save himself, and to keep him from simply stabbing the client to death with a butter knife, Dan made a polite, but hasty retreat, and wound up at his hotel early. A few phone calls later, and Dan's whole trip was done early. He was being recalled, out of respect for the clients. Dan had no idea where things went wrong, but he knew better than fight an unwinnable battle, so he made his preparations to return home, and was lucky enough to catch a decent flight, so he would be home for a late dinner. Ringing his wife, he had hoped to give her the news, and have a late meal with her, only to find she wasn't answering. He tried every number he had for her. He called the home line, her work, and even her cell phone again. Finally, out of desperation, he called the neighbors. One was not home, but the other was, and he talked to the man, who simply told Dan that his Tessa had apparently gone out to dinner with a tall and dark man. The fact that Tessa had also given the neighbor a delightful view of her legs went without being said. Why spoil the potential of a good thing if it should happen again?

Dan was more than concerned, of course. Was his wife cheating on him? Had this been going on before? Was this a first time? What if she wasn't cheating and this was just a legitimate dinner? He knew Tessa was ever prim and proper, and so would never do so, he was sure, and he trusted her implicitly. It was other men he didn't trust, in Ofi's case, rightfully so.

For Ofi, the evening could not be going better. Tessa was dressed as a stunning beauty, and he was now sure that she would be a worthy mother to his heirs, and the royal lineage. He would find a way to make her his Kenyan wife, he was now sure of it. Whatever the political hay taking her to his homeland would cause, it would surely be worth it. He still spoke politely, not wishing to tip his hand too early, for that would come later, this evening, in fact. He would see her impaled on his throbbing, turgid rod, and make her scream in ecstasy, until she was either too willing to go with him, or too weak to resist his taking her with him, and he would leave that very night, and spend the night in their embassy. The next morning, she would be his, as they took their diplomatic plane to his homeland, and she would start her new life as his wife.

At the restaurant, Ofi pulled in for valet service, and Tessa had to give the same leg-baring display as she climbed up onto her heels. She was able to choose the best hand to keep her skirt under control, mostly, but there was still a pleasant show on display, for Ofi, and the valet. Tessa just blushed. In short order, they were ushered to their booth, a cozy, three-person affair, carefully set for two diners in a more intimate setting. Tessa knew this was a business dinner, and yet the restaurant did not, so they had set the two dinner places closer together, where two diners could get better acquainted. Ofi chose to sit on her left, as that was the side her skirt opened on, and would allow him to perhaps have more 'accidents' in touching her. Tessa was fine with it, as it allowed her right hand to move more freely.