A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first 'accident' was occurring just as Dan was reaching the airport. While Dan was getting out of the taxi, and maneuvering through the throngs of other travelers equally interested in getting on an airplane, Ofi's hand brushed her thigh as he came up to lift his glass, so he might sip as the wine he ordered for them was being delivered. The wine was a red, flown from the Napa Valley in California, an area renowned world-wide for their wines, due to their unique climate. The French had the world market on Champagne; the Italians had a great run of wine-making, but now the Americans were in the hunt, with a fury only Americans could muster. It was spoke softly in the wine-world that the Americans would take Europe as they had in World War II, brutally and efficiently, only their goal was not to defeat Hitler and free the world from tyranny. It was to dominate the wine-making industries across the continent. Some said, having been converted, that they were well on their way, in fact.

As Ofi set his hand to his lap, again, he brushed her thigh, the gesture a little bolder, maybe, and the effort caused her pleats to fall from her thigh and expose her stocking-clad leg to the man, and Tessa started the battle for her skirt. Every time it fell open, she would pull it back up properly, to cover her. Sometimes Ofi 'accidently" exposed her, sometimes it happened without his help, as the silky, slippery material simply wanted to obey the law of gravity. Tessa was growing a bit annoyed with it, and yet also growing tired of the fight. Their conversation had grown from business to more casual, even personal, and Ofi was skilled and keeping her lips moving, refilling her glass a twice as dinner arrived. Tessa, for her part, had little idea she was being ever so slowly seduced, and from the wine, the conversation, and her general relaxation, she lost the battle for her skirt, and the last time it fell, she simply left it there. It wasn't like Ofi could see her through the table, could he?

By the time Dan was checked into his flight, and waiting to go through airport security, Tessa's skirt was gaping open to her waist, exposing her thigh high stocking, and even the waistband of her thong to Tessa's would-be lover. Ofi, however, proceeded with his attack, and made an excuse to reach across Tessa, and let his hand to her thigh, leaving it there. Thus began the great thigh battle of the dinner table.

Tessa kindly slid his hand from her leg, and then Ofi said something particularly witty, and as she laughed, he placed his hand on her stocking, gently sliding it along her thigh, his very long fingers sliding along her inner leg, half-way to her paradise. Tessa, again being proper and polite, did not say anything, but simply slid his hand from her leg. Reaching to refill his own wine glass, he had to reach across, and the hand went back on her leg, with a small squeeze. As he replaced the wine bottle on the far side of the table, she would slide his hand from her. Then another witty joke, and the hand went back. Finally, Tessa submitted and just left her hand on his, as his fingers slide along her stockings, feeling the soft material. Reaching to refill her glass, he now rolled his hand across her leg, and higher up the inside of her thigh, making Tessa gasp softly, as his fingers brushed higher up her leg, to her vulva. Her glass refilled, she abruptly reached out and took a slug of the rich, fruity drink, an instinctive response, as she would never fight publically, she was too prim and proper for that. Ofi hand his hand now on his soon-to-be lover's crotch as Dan boarded the flight home.

Tessa was so very confused by this point. Her head was swirling from the potent wine. She was swirling from the attention of another man, as well. Dan had never been a host to her like this, treating her more like a wife than a date. Ofi, while being a gentleman, mostly, was treating her like prey. The game of give and take, and advance and withdrawal, victory and defeat. She realized Ofi wanted her, and she was finding that she was liking it. Trying to be the good dining companion, she wasn't making a fuss, and even as Ofi started to take some liberties, they were with her leg, just to start. She could live with that, and tell her Danny, and likely he would have ferocious sex with her in the safety of their bedroom. But she was not going to give herself to him, but she wasn't prepared for Ofi's next move, when she turned to reply to a question, and found his lips on hers, kissing her.

Tessa's lips tingled, and yet she squealed softly, pulling her head back slightly, only to find Ofi pressing his advance on her. The hand on her thigh held her fast, and his free hand reached to gently hold her arm, as his thick, dark lips laid upon hers, her own trying not to part in response as he kissed her, fighting her natural instincts and growing want. The wine, the hunt, and Ofi's masculinity were all making her will weaken, like a battering ram assaulting a fortress. The outer doors of her portcullis failed her and her lips parted, and his tongue pressed on, invading her lips to kiss her lewdly and lavishly. Her eyes fluttered closed, as her own tongue returned the kiss with a growing fervor, and she uttered a soft moan, as the grip on her thigh slide higher, until his fingers were dancing along her landing strip. Trailing his fingers through her trim forest, he was then delighted to find such a small, risqué patch of sheer fabric covering her womanhood, and he planned to remove that pesky barrier either by gently sliding it from her, or piercing it with his growing hardness. She tasted him, as he tasted her, and their saliva mixed into a union of two, their shared taste pleasing to both. Her nipples began to display her primal feelings, and her arousal, growing in the silky cradles holding them, threatening to pierce the thin satin, as the soft light sheened, the reflection showing the new contours of her breasts.

The kiss broke, and through her smoldering gaze, she spoke breathlessly. "Ofi, we can't be doing this. I am married, and I love my husband so happily." All the while his hand was on her vulva, and cupping her, her thighs parted to allow him access. "Please, Ofi... Don't make me do this." She was begging him.

He leaned in, and kissed her again, a soft kiss, before his head tilted and moved to her neck, his teeth softly nipping at her earlobe, which made her try and tilt her head to prevent his sensual assault, only to find his efforts redoubled, and then he slid lower, to her neck, where his lips kissed her just under her ear, on her neck, making her mew. Tessa's heart was racing, as she was being subjected to the sensual assault above the table and below. His black finger slid inside her thong and he began to play with her folds, to tease her arousal, pressing lightly on her pearl, which made her squeal softly, and her head fall aside. His lips latched on to her now available neck, and he softly nipped at her pale flesh, while his mouth suckled harder, breaking the myriad of tiny blood vessels that resulted in a dark mark on her skin.

Her arms went limp as she gave in to him, and he then took her hand and slid it along his own thigh, until she could feel his growing pant leg. Ofi was so well-endowed that part of his shaft had to lay down one side of his trousers. Her hand slowly began to squeeze his leg, and make his spear grow, as Dan's airplane speared the air, hurtling him faster than ever to his destination, and his loving wife.

"You need to take me home..." she whispered breathlessly into his ear. It was her last, dying gasp to get home, and safety, before she lost her will completely, and became his lover. For Ofi, he couldn't agree more, and he wanted to get her home as fast as possible, as well. Throwing a crisp set of large bills on the table, he lay down more than enough money for the meals and a generous tip, and grabbed her by the left forearm, to draw her out quickly, as she scooted along with him. Leaving the booth, her skirt was unable to close, and her long, quick strides, coupled with the sensual hips swivels exposed her left leg to the hip as she strutted, the long skirt acting as a train behind her, while her blood-engorged breasts bounced in unison to her long strides. As further testament to their passionate lust, there was a small spot on the cushion where Tessa had been seated. The busboy wiped it away, unaware of what it truly was, while a small smear of her lubrication coated her outer folds, and had made her thong nearly transparent.

While waiting for the car at the valet, Ofi kissed her again, long and hard, a kiss she returned with equal vigor, mewing in her soft, feminine voice, despite the small line of people waiting for their cars as well. Her arms reached to his head, and then slid to his neck, fingers clasping behind it, as their skins made the starkest of contrasts. A few people stared, and a snide comment was made when Tessa slowly kicked up a heel as the kiss endured, his tongue feeling the insides of her mouth, her teeth, under her tongue, over her gums, devouring everything she offered. The seam of her skirt was partially open, exposing her bent knee and partial thigh, the two lost in the kiss that was at once both forbidden and wanted...

The loud chirp and bounce of the tires hitting the tarmac signaled Dan's aircraft landing at the airport. From here, it was the simple act of luggage, car, and home. Forty-five minutes, tops, unless there was traffic. He hurried from the plane, despite the inevitable slow older woman, and the guy chatting up a flight attendant who would never sleep with the man, and yet it made Dan's departure of even the aircraft seem like an eternal torture. Finally clear of the aircraft, Dan made his way purposefully down the concourse and down the escalator to the baggage claim area. A ten-minute wait for his bag, and then he was out the door...

For Ofi and Tessa, it was fifteen minutes to her front door, and when Dan placed his hand on the handle of his luggage, Ofi had his hands under his wife's skirt, molesting her rear end, her hips, and around her waist to her front, fingers rubbing her sodden thong, and gently drumming a tympani on her hooded pearl.

Tessa, for her part, could not get into the front door fast enough. The wine, which had grown from a couple of glasses to over a bottle of the rich, red aromatic spirits, had reduced her proprieties to near nothing. She was moaning and dropped her keys as Ofi hit her clit, and she bent at the waist, allowing Ofi to start to dry --hump her through his pants, and her skirt, right at the front door. The neighbor who answered the phone earlier was peeking through the blinds, having heard them as they walked up the steps. He pulled his manhood out and began to play with himself, watching the woman he took to be a prim, proper, and loyal wife of his neighbor act like an easy slut with total strangers, and a black man, no less!

Finally getting the door open, she was helped inside, the door slamming shut behind her as Ofi pressed against her, and kissing her aggressively, one arm around her waist and holding her tightly to him and his other hand now freely groping her sex and rubbing her folds between the seams of her skirt, Tessa's soft voice mewing and moaning as he further reduced her resistance. The pleats of her skirt spread easily for the big man, and as he leaned forward, dipping her, she kicked a leg out, her arms reaching around his shoulder and neck as she squealed, the hem of her skirt falling and then pooling on the floor, the pleats spread in a full splay of silky satin material. Tessa's tongue reached for Ofi's, kissing him back as hard as he kissed her, and Ofi sensed the time was right. Scooping her up into his arms, he broke the kiss, and said one word, and it was more of a command than a question. "Bedroom."

Tessa tilted her head in that direction and Ofi carried her to the back of their house, kicking the door open, and then gently laying his prize on their marital bed, the slippery outfit allowing him to slide her easily into where he wished her on the rich silver satin sheets. Leaving the lights off, he reached for her hips, and started to slide her thong from her, Tessa automatically adjusting her hips to help him making the moves seem sensual and seductive. Laying there, her arms falling back over her head, her hair splayed out in a fan above her, she looked like a Playboy model, teasing the would-be lovers gazing upon her. To Ofi, she was more than that and he wanted this woman more than any other he had come across. He spoke easily, his baritone rumbling in the African accent.

"Tonight you see what Tribal men give their women." His hands skillfully went to his belt, and he undid his clothes, letting his pants hit the carpet, and as he kicked off his shoes, he stepped out of his pants, his own manhood held in a thin red male bikini brief, tented with his length's hardness, and a small dark spot on the end. The spot only barely visible from the only light in the room, a faded light from a lamp in the hallway, yet there was no mistaking his cock, and it made Tessa gasp. Discarding the red thong and now naked, he slid into the bed, and atop her, and began to hump her, as he attacked her lips again. He felt no need for foreplay, she was wet enough, and ready enough. Her folds rubbed against the top of his rod, and soon he was growing to full-mast, a long, dark, throbbing ten-inches of woman tamer and pussy-claimer.

Feeling him, Tessa whispered huskily. "Please let me..." and she pushed him to roll him over, and she positioned herself over him, her skirt splayed out behind her, as Dan's hand pushed the front door open.

Dan stepped inside, and set his briefcase down, spying her cell phone on the entryway table, numerous indicators of his calls showing. As he stepped inside, he heard some soft voices, and then a mewing. Following the voices, he made his way to his bedroom, and stopped at the doorway, and saw what the soft beam of light could only show. His Tessa, her legs splayed over a strange black man, her skirt behind her, and as she lowered herself onto him, Ofi next grasping her ankles and by lifting them up, forcing gravity to do the rest of the work of impaling Dan's pretty wife on his royal black baby-maker.

The only voice heard was Tessa's, and she made a long, loud intake of air, her eyes rolling up in her head, the raw sexual sensations of so long, so hard, and so thick a cock slide inside her, a slow, inexorable decent down his shaft, until she settled onto him fully, where she had to pause, and let her body adjust to him. The slickness of her folds, along with the wetness of her pink tunnel, let her tense core muscles endure the long, sensuous impalement of her petite, feminine, white body on his hot, throbbing, menacing black spike. Then he began to bounce his hips, and she began to bounce up and down along Ofi's pole helplessly, as he still held her ankles up, and held her helplessly as his own.

Dan, on the other hand, stayed in the doorway, watching his wife get royally fucked by the black man. Ofi saw a shadow, reacted, and simply gave that knowing smile, a smile men knew, where total victory had been declared. Tessa's head had lolled back on her neck, her long hair simply sliding down her back, until his thrusts began to bounce her body up and down on him, her bouncing breasts, and soft curls amply showing the powerful thrusts of his African abdominal muscles. And so he still bounced the woman on his cock up and down, became lost in him. Her soft voice let out mewling moans, and then louder gasps and cries, as her lover's prowess destroyed her last willful thoughts.

Her cries were sharply interrupted by the heavy jolts upward of Ofi's cock in her, and the bouncing she was doing on it. Dan, on the other hand, started to grow an erection of his own. Somehow watching his wife, dressed in a way he had only been allowed to dream about, was being taken in a new way by some man, maybe a man who picked her up in a bar, and shown a new way of life. Dan had no idea, but he also knew he would not break this up, or announce his presence. He had just come home from getting his ass kicked professionally, and now he didn't want to suffer an ass-kicking from his wife as well, his ego was bruised as it was. The man knew, and that was enough. Tessa he would deal with later.

Feeling safe, and knowing the woman was now his, Ofi rolled over, throwing Tessa off-balance, and he released her ankles, so that he could land inside them, and control their mating more fully. Legs high and wide, her skirt now splayed out widely under her, she lifted her arms to his neck and moaned to him.

"Fuck me, Ofi...fuck me like no woman has ever been" she panted, eyes locked to his.

Ofi simply picked up the pace, and began to slide his long ten-inch black mamba into her in strong, steady strokes, her love-juices coating his shaft, into a milky white coating, the thick love-cream a display of her fertility. Dan was, by now, rock hard, and unable to resist his needs, and he stepped back and opened his pants, grasping his smaller manhood and enjoyed the sounds of his wife and the other man.

His eyes grew deeper and harder as he stared into her eyes, the tribal predator in his familial lineage coming to the front, and he didn't make love to her, he mated with her, making her feel every fraction of an inch of his ebony rod.

"Ofi... fuck me... cum in me..." Tessa begged. "I'm your bitch! Make me your slut! Fuck me harder!" And she was thrusting back at him, trying to match his superior cock to her tight, white valley. Her tongue emitted from her lips, waggling in thin air, begging to be kissed, as she was reduced to her basest-self, no longer a proper woman and wife, but a woman deep in the throes of mating with a black man, a depth her Daniel had never been able to make her feel.

Daniel could not take any more between what he saw and his wife's passionate cries from her lover, so he shot his own baby-makers across the hall, small stains dribbling down the wall as a number of his seminal jets crossed the distance and splashed, to trail uselessly down the wall. He had a momentarily amusing thought that Tessa was going to be pissed that he made a mess on the wall. Like he cared, she had way bigger problems facing her.

Ofi's pace was growing faster with each thrust now, and as his eyes bore into hers, she was gasping and whimpering, then growing into loud moans and cries of passion. Ofi's long strokes were making the tide of raw sexual tension rise rapidly, and in faster than ever before, she was screaming out.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Give me your black baby!" then the dam broke, with the flood of raw sexual passion releasing all at once, causing her body to shudder and every muscle in her body bear down, and with Ofi's cock being milked, he was only too happy to oblige. His spasmodic thrusts stopped, his final plunge deepest yet, ensuring the head of his cock was at her cervical opening, where her body was scoop sips of his African heritage into her womb, and hopefully fertilize her white-man's garden and impregnate her with his black children. Dan poked his head around the doorway again, spying his wife's legs high in the air, as the black man lay atop her, his cock buried inside her deeply, and he could only imagine the way his cock was displaying the series of gushes as his massive testicles sent load after load of his black seed deep into her white body. As she came down from the immediate high of her orgasm, and lay there, feeling Ofi on top of her, she suddenly freaked out as she regained her senses, and cried out, seeing her Danny standing there.

"OFI! Get off of me! I'm fertile!" she screamed at him, and she writhed and wriggled under him, trying to dismount him, as his black spear pumped more of his genetic material into her.