A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull out! Pull out!" she begged, as Ofi did the exact opposite, holding onto her, ensuring every dorp of his baby-juice stayed deep within her, until not only did he have nothing left to give her, but also that her body had no way to eject that same gift of life. "We're unprotected!"

That was what it took for Dan to announce his presence to his wife. Her begging to avoid pregnancy. With a flick of the wrist, he turned on the lights in the room, bathing the scene in warm light. His eyes saw what would become a nightmare. His alluring, sexy wife spread-limbed under a nude black man, his cock inside her, probably still pumping his black seed into her fertile womb, and she was still fully dressed, indicating her eagerness to be bedded by him, in the same bed she held marital relations with her husband, no less!

Realizing that it no longer mattered, Ofi dismounted his prize, and left her lying there, her pussy gaping, and his cock glistening in her love-lubrication, proof of their consummation. A long, thin drip of post-emission leaked from his slowly drooping shaft, leaving a long, thin trail until it snapped, marking the sheets. Standing proudly, his hands on his hips, the tribal prince announced himself.

"I am Ofi Ekpera Imbulu, High Prince of the Zulu Tribes of Kenya. I come to your country to claim my bride. She is a more than suitable wife for me. By the willing actions of your woman, by our laws, she rejects you, and becomes mine. Tonight, this woman is now a member of my tribe, and the bearer of my many children. You have done honor to my tribe, and you will be rewarded handsomely!"

Daniel stood there, shocked at the new implication, and he simply did not know which way to turn, who to listen to, or what to say. The silence in the room was both awkward and deafening, as Dan looked back and forth, from the virile man, his long, shiny-coated cock falling to a long dangle between his legs, another few drips of his post-emission leaking from that mighty tribal member, to fall onto the carpet, to the obviously well-disheveled, and well-fucked woman. Her eyes were on her Daniel, when he finally spoke.

"Tessa, is this true?"

To that, she could only reply softly. "I don't know...."

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 to be forth cumming, if there is enough demand.