A Not So Self Spanking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knickers right down to your knees please, young lady."

With a big sigh I pulled my panties down to my knees as requested. Rick stood up and stepped right behind me.

"Open your legs so that your knickers are stretched wide open."

I couldn't believe that my husband could be so demanding. I did as he asked, opening my knees as far as my panties would allow. To my mortification I felt Rick reach down to my panties and stretch them open so he could see the gusset.

"These knickers are wet, young lady."

I couldn't believe that my loving husband was playing me like a fiddle. He had me wondering if he was a closet domme about to reveal himself. I couldn't bring myself to respond to him.

"Are you such a slut that you get excited about getting a spanking?"

"No Sir," I murmured, genuinely humiliated that he was right.

"Well you are either aroused or you have peed your panties? Which is it?"

I hung my head. "I am aroused," I admitted. "I am a little slut."

"Right. Now that we have got to the bottom of that," Rick sniggered at his pun, "I want you to pick up that hairbrush of your mothers and give yourself 50 spanks. And remember you have been very naughty so don't hold back."

I wanted to protest the 50 spanks, but I was so embarrassed I just wanted to get it over with. Never in all my fantasies did I visualise spanking myself in front of my hubby. But despite my intense embarrassment I knew full well I was incredible aroused. I was finally living out my fantasies in the more meaningful way that I now desired. The humiliation was so much greater when there was a real person watching you.

I arched my back so that my bottom was sticking out, knowing that by doing so I was revealing more of myself to Rick. My swollen labia would be obvious. Taking a deep breath I swung my arm back and spanked myself pretty much as hard as I could. The hairbrush sounded like a pistol shot as it connected with my buttocks and I grunted at the stinging sensation.

I kept spanking myself as hard as I could. I knew I wasn't physically capable of spanking myself as hard as another person could spank me because you only have a limited swing distance when you are peppering your own behind. Nevertheless by the time I got to 25 spanks I could feel my buttocks getting very tender, and by the time I got to 40 I was beginning to squirm with the pain. I was breathing deeply. I paused for a moment and looked over my shoulder at Rick. He was grinning at me like the cat who had just found the cream. I shook my head in disbelief at how he had embraced my perversion. It could have all gone horribly pear shaped but too my delight the opposite had transpired.

"Ten more, young lady," Rick reminded me.

"I know, you bloody slave driver," I responded with a smirk. "You could take mercy on your darling wife."

"Do you want me to take mercy on you?" he responded, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

I glanced back at him glaringly, then a grin spread across my face. "You had better not take mercy on me. I am like Alice in wonderland."

With that I arched my back even further so my buttocks were stretched taunt. I mustered all my strength and administered the last 10 spanks, grunting from the exertion. When I finished I was flushed and tender. I put down the hairbrush and rested my head on the back of the chair. I was still kneeling with my inflamed buttocks protruding out. I knew I must look a sight but I liked the delicious sensation of being so exposed.

I sensed Rick moving and jumped a little when I felt his hands rest on my buttocks. He gentle stroked me.

"They feel deliciously warm," he commented. "Do they hurt."

I thought about it for a moment, and realised I wasn't really in any pain. Yes, I was tender, but mostly I just felt a deep warmth of arousal. I shook my head. One of Rick's hands continued to stroke my buttocks, however the other crept down the crack of my arse before brushing over my swollen and no doubt very damp labia. I purred in pure satisfaction. He stroked me again and I rotated my hips lustfully.

"Arch your back and keep still, otherwise you will get to punish yourself all over again."

"Yes, Sir," I responded, my voice full of lust. I arched my back and ensured my knees were as wide apart as my panties would allow.

Rick continued his stroking of my labia, gradually applying more pressure so that his finger slid in between my lips. I was so aroused I knew I was close to climaxing. Having to not move like he directed almost seemed to make the whole situation more erotic.

Finally his fingers entered my vulva and I gasped out loud, "Oh gawd, that is so great. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Rick withdrew his fingers but almost immediately I felt his erect penis pushing against my labia, his groin crushing my tender buttocks. With virtually no effort he slid inside me and it felt so great. I wanted to push back against him but forced myself to hold my position, keeping my back arched. Slowly Rick began to build up rhythm then thrust into me hard and deep. Like a match it ignited my orgasm with incredible intensity. I screamed with the pleasure as the waves of my orgasm washed over me. I could tell by Rick's grunting that he was orgasming also.

As our respective orgasms subsided Rick reached around and grasped me around the waist, his limp penis still inside me. I liked the warmth of his body against my tender buttocks. We stayed locked in embrace for several minutes before untangling ourselves. We both dressed and went and made ourselves some dessert before plopping ourselves down on the sofa. We turned on the TV and watched the end of a comedy movie for half an hour.

When it finished I snuggled into Rick. I felt very content. I looked up at my loving husband who grinned back at me.

"Thank you," I purred. "Thank you for being so accepting of my needs."

"You are welcome," Rick smiled.

"I cannot believe how well you understand what turns me on."

Rick shrugged nonchalantly. "I am Psychologist," he grinned.

"Oh sure! So you get a lot of patients coming in with spanking perversions do you?" I poked him in the ribs playfully.

"Now that is client confidentially," he poked me back.

"Well it was great...Sir."

"Is," he corrected me.

I looked at him quizzically.

"It IS great, not was great. Remember we are only half way through your punish tonight."

"Oh, shit," I responded, remembering that he had said he was going to punish me himself following my self spanking.

I nuzzled up to him seductively. "That can wait to another night. Why don't you take me up to bed and I will show you how well I can suck that beautiful dick of yours."

Rick's eyes opened in delight. I knew how much he enjoyed oral sex, and I felt like I had outsmarted him. But then I saw his face frown and he gave me a lopsided smile.

"Nice try, little lady. But your punishment is not over."

"But Rick," I complained. Even though I felt I needed to protest, in truth I was more than happy to endure more punishment. I wasn't sure how much punishment I could endure, but I knew I was not at my limit and was excited by the thought of more spanking.

"Go and fetch the hairbrush off the chair and bring it to me."

There were no more complaints from me. I jumped up, fetched my mother's tatty old hairbrush and stood in front of my husband. I was clothed again, having put on my nightie and knickers following my self spanking and the sex that followed.

Rick stood up and took the hairbrush from me.

"Tell me again what Rosalie was wearing when her mother spanked her?"

"Wwwhat?" I stuttered, genuinely surprised.

Rick patiently repeated the question, waving the hairbrush for emphasis.

"She was just wearing her pyjama top."

"No knickers?"

I nodded my head.

Take off your knickers."

Subserviently I obeyed.

"So she was naked from the waist down?" Rick continued.

Again I nodded.

Rick stepped forward, took hold of the hem of my nightie and tied it around my waist. I was naked from the waist down. I stood awkwardly, feeling like a teenager again.

"What happened next?"

I didn't even need to think about. The events of that day were still vivid in my mind.

"Her Mum took hold of Rosalie's arm, spun her around and gave her bum a good spanking"

I was surprised by what happened next. With a grim face, Rick stepped forward, took hold of my arm firmly, spun me around so I was side on to him, and proceeded to give me a good firm spanking with the hairbrush.

"This is the spanking that Rosalie's mother should have given you," Rick berated me as the spanking continued.

He was not spanking me hard in anger. But it still stung, especially as I had already given myself a self spanking earlier in the evening.

"Do you realise your misbehaviour caused Rosalie to get a spanking?"

"I do! I do!" I yelled out in response. "I deserve to be punished."

I actually began sobbing. It wasn't from the pain of the spanking. It was from years of regret and frustration. I should have been the one spanked all those years ago. Not poor Rosalie. She shouldn't have been stripped naked from the waist down and spanked in front of us.

I was still sobbing when I realised Rick had stopped spanking me. He let go of my arm, put the hairbrush down, and took me in his arms. I sobbed quietly into his shoulder, before looking up at him and smiling.

"Thank you," I mouthed silently to him.

"I believe you owe me a blow job," he grinned.

"Indeed I do," I smiled.

...

Over the next couple of months Rick took every opportunity to give me a little spanking when he could. But with two young children in our household the opportunities were limited. But he would still succeed in humiliating me whenever he could. On one night he had gone to bed before me and was reading a book. Normally I wore a t shirt and panties to bed, as often the kids would wake up and I could hardly be naked when going into their room to settle them down again. On this evening I was about to clamber into bed when Rick held his hand up indicating me to stop. I frowned at him.

"Take off your t shirt and knickers," he ordered, his eyes twinkling.

I looked at the bedroom door, then back at my hubby.

"What if the children..."

"The door is locked. Undress now!" He reiterated sternly.

"Yes, Sir," I smiled, discarding both the t shirt and panties.

"Have you been a naughty girl?"

"I think I have been," I pouted.

"Come and stand beside me."

I tip toed around to his side of bed and stood beside him, feeling vulnerable, and excited, by my nakedness.

"Turn around with you back to me."

I obeyed.

"Now bend over and grab hold of your ankles."

"Ahhh" I groaned, suddenly being put out of my comfort zone.

But Rick was becoming good at that. Slowly I leant forward and reached down to grasp my ankles. I felt totally exposed, probably because I was in fact totally exposed. Through my legs I could see that Rick was now holding a small leather cord. He flicked it at my very exposed buttocks. It made no noise but still stung. Probably not as bad as the hairbrush, but still left an impression.

"How many do you deserve, girl?" Rick enquired of me.

"I have been very naughty," I responded cheekily, "So I probably deserve 50 spanks, thank you, Sir."

With that Rick began to flick the cord, alternating between each cheek. Pretty soon the flame within me began to burn. Along with the skin on my buttocks, which was stinging all over. Rick quietly counted out each of the spanks until he reached the requisite 50 spanks. I was panting, and of course very aroused.

"Open your legs."

I slid my legs apart, knowing that my well lubricated pussy was very much on display. Through my legs I saw Rick pick up the hairbrush and I thought he was going to continue my spanking. But the next second I felt the wooden handle pushing against my labia. I fought to supress a cry of both surprise and desire.

"Now I want you to stay totally still and not make a sound. I am going to fuck you with your hairbrush and if you move or make a noise you will get a repeat spanking. Is that understood?'

"Yes, Sir," I gasped, not even sure if I could achieve that.

Slowly Rick entered me fully with the handle of my mother's old hairbrush. When it was fully in me I could feel the bristles brushing up against the top of my labia. It added to the erotic sensation and I had to bite my lip to suppress my cry of pleasure. He then rhythmically began to slide it in and out of me. I could not believe I was being masturbated by my beloved hairbrush. When Rick could see that my orgasm was building he would stop moving the hairbrush until my breathing settled. By doing this he kept me in a heightened state of arousal for a prolonged period.

Finally he decided I had endured for long enough and he thrust the handle into me vigorously, the bristles stimulating my labia and clit. I fought to remain in place and silent as a powerful orgasm washed over me. Despite my best efforts I collapsed on the floor, moaning in ecstasy.

When I eventually opened my eyes, Rick was peering down at me over the side of the bed.

"You are such a naughty girl!" he jokingly admonished me. "Can't you follow a simple instruction?"

"And you, Sir, are the wickedest husband I have ever had, and I love it." I smiled, before climbing naked into bed and giving him one of his much loved blow jobs.

...

It was about three weeks later when I arrived home from work on a Friday evening. I work part time in a friend's hair salon, helping out with reception duties. Rick had texted me to say that the children were staying the night at his parents again and they were going to the movies. My heart began to race as I vividly remembered what had happened a few months ago when the girls had last stayed at his parents.

I was therefore a little disappointed when I opened the front door and could hear Rick and visitors talking in the lounge. As I discarded my coat in the hallway I tried to make out who the voices belonged to. I picked out my mother's voice but the other voices were unfamiliar. Curious I entered the lounge.

"Hi darling," my mother quickly greeted me with a hug.

"Mum, I wasn't expecting you," I responded, hugging my mother, surprised as my parents lived over 150 miles away and hadn't mentioned they were planning a visit. "Where's Dad?" I enquired.

"At home. Just me."

That was even more surprising, as I couldn't remember the last time my mother had visited us on her own.

"Hello Becky."

My attention was drawn to the two strangers sitting on the couch. They were both females, one looked to be similar to my age, while the other woman was an attractive older woman of slim build. They both stared at me, smiling. The younger woman looked familiar and suddenly it dawned on me who it was.

"Rosalie?"

"You are damn right it is, girl," Rosalie grinned as she jumped up out of her seat and proceeded to give me a bear hug.

As she did I looked over at the seated older woman and knew for sure who it was. It was Rosalie's mum. I was stunned, not quite sure what was going on.

When I finally extricated myself from Rosalie's hug I went over and stood by the seated older woman.

"Hello, Mrs Howard," I greeted her and somewhat nervously shook her hand. I had never met Rosalie's mother since that fateful night of the sleepover when she spanked her daughter for misbehaving when in fact it was me causing the trouble. Not surprisingly I never got invited back.

I was flustered and threw my arms up theatrically. "What on earth brings you here to visit Rick and I? Don't get me wrong," I hastily added, "It is lovely to see you all, but I must say I am more than a little surprised."

An awkward short silence followed and all three women glanced at Rick. Rick looked momentarily lost for words, before quickly asking everyone if they wanted drinks. At that moment I knew that the seemingly surprise visit of my mother, Rosalie and her mum, Mrs Howard, was no coincidence. I followed Rick into the kitchen as he went to pour the wine.

"Rick?" I was exasperated. "What is going on here?"

He turned around and put two glasses of wine in my hand. "Please be a darling and give these to Mrs Howard and your Mum."

I took the glasses from him but didn't move. "I am not leaving this kitchen until you give me a full explanation," I demanded.

"Oh, you will get your explanation," he grinned sheepishly, "But when I am ready. Now don't forget your manners, darling. I am sure you have a lot of catching up to do."

I stamped my foot petulantly as Rick walked past me holding three glasses of wine. Reluctantly I followed him into the lounge. It didn't take long for everyone to settle into a constant gabble of chatter as we caught up with what Rosalie and her mother had been up to since we last met all those years ago. My Mum knew Mrs Howard as they had both been on the school board for a year and they chatted away catching up on the past years. It was nice to meet up with Rosalie and see the different directions our lives had taken. I was surprised to find that Rosalie was in a same sex relationship, having lived with the same woman for nearly seven years.

I tried to relax and enjoy the conversation, but in the back of my mind I knew this wasn't just a chance meeting. I just couldn't figure out what was going on. Finally Rick stood up and gave a polite cough to get everyone's attention. Everyone turned to Rick expectantly, and I could sense an air of anticipation in the room. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

Rick beckoned for me to stand up beside him. Nervously I did as requested. Rick looked at each of the three other people in the room, who all gave him a small nod of the head. As if reaffirming they were ready for him to proceed. Finally Rick looked back at me.

"I think my naughty little girl has a confession she wants to make to Rosalie and Mrs Howard," Rick stated.

His expression was stern but I recognised that twinkle in his eyes. He was up to no good. My knees suddenly felt weak. I looked at him disbelievingly, not trusting myself to open my mouth. When I didn't respond Rick lifted up the back of my skirt and spanked me firmly on the top of my thighs. I was totally shocked that he would do that in front of everybody. I felt sure my mother would be outraged that her daughter had been spanked, given that neither her or my father ever spanked me in my life. But instead of looking outraged, she seemed to be smiling in approval of Rick's action. I couldn't believe what was going on. I was standing in front of Mrs Howard, my mother and Rosalie, being treated every bit like the misbehaving teenager of many years ago.

"We are waiting!" Rick jolted me out of my shock.

I glanced around the room once again before nervously clearing my throat. I felt sure I was going to wake up and find out this was all some weird dream. I settled my gaze on Rosalie. My fingers intertwined in front of me and I blushed with embarrassment.

"Rosalie, I am so sorry I caused you to get a spanking during the sleepover. It was my fault and I am so sorry." My voice was barely above a whisper.

I had hoped Rosalie would jump up, give me one of her bear hugs, and say I was silly as she forgave me many years ago. But all she did was nod in response to my confession. Hesitantly I turned to her mother.

"Mrs Howard, I am so sorry I misbehaved when I was a guest at your house. I know I should have listened to you and gone to sleep like you told me. I am also so sorry that I let Rosalie take the spanking when I was really the one who deserved it." I knew I was blushing all over and my heart was thumping in my chest.

Rosalie's mother looked at me sternly, before breaking into a smile. "My darling Becky, I forgave you long ago. So I was more than a little surprised when Rick contacted me and told me you wanted to be punished for your behaviour that night."