A Not So Self Spanking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am," I responded submissively.

The first spank landed forcefully and loudly on my stretched buttocks. I grunted but managed to hold my position.

"One," I groaned, "Thank you for giving me the spanking I deserve."

I had no sooner finished thanking her when the second spank connected.

"Ouch," I exclaimed. "Two. Thank you for giving me the spanking I deserve."

Again as soon as I finished thanking her the third spank landed. I was sure it was more forcefully than the first two. I almost stumbled forward but managed to retain my balance.

"Holy shit," I hollered in anguish.

"Language, young lady!" my mother reprimanded me.

"Sorry Mum. But that really hurt."

"Oh, my poor baby," my mother responded without an ounce of sincerity in her voice.

Rosalie gave an impatient cough.

"Oops. Sorry Rosalie. Three. Thank you for giving me the spanking I deserve."

Whack

"Ahhhhh! Four," I cried, "Thank you for giving me the spanking I really, really deserve."

"Good girl," Rosalie complimented me, "I glad you recognise you really, really deserve this spanking."

Whack, whack, the spanking continued, with me somehow managing to stay bent over gripping my ankles and thanking Rosalie sincerely for each spank.

After 25 spanks she finally stopped. I was panting, covered in sweat, and my buttocks were on fire. I was about to stand up but felt Rosalie's hand pressuring my back so that I stayed bent over, totally exposed to my audience. Suddenly I felt her other hand rest on my inflamed buttocks. Despite their tenderness her hand felt soothing.

Rosalie stroked my buttocks for a minute or so before her hand drifted lower towards my pussy. I gasped but held my position. Her hand lightly stroked my labia and I am sure I purred at the sensation. I knew it was so, so wrong but I was in such a state of ecstasy. To be exposed, spanked and then touched in front of an audience was like my best wet dream come true. It seemed to matter little that both my mother and husband were witnessing my debauchery.

Rosalie continued to stroke me, increasing the pressure on my labia each time her hand moved over them. I opened my legs wider to give her even easier access to vagina.

Rosalie stopped her stroking but her hand cupped my pussy. I wriggled my buttocks and groaned for her to continue her ministrations.

Rosalie lent forward and whispered in my ear, "Would my little girl like to cum?"

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned, wriggling my backside even more.

"Then tell me want you need? And make sure you say it nice and clearly so we can all hear it. If you want me to masturbate you then ask me politely?"

"Oh, Rosalie," I pleaded, "please masturbate me as I so badly need to cum."

I couldn't believe I was behaving so depravedly in front of my mother.

"How old are you, Becky?" Rosalie enquired.

I groaned. "36, Ma'am."

"Aren't you ashamed," Rosalie goaded me. "A 36 year old woman, naked, wantonly exposing herself in front of her own mother and husband, and pleading to fuck herself on the fingers of old school friend."

"I am depraved," I cried in anguish, "but I need your fingers so badly."

There were sniggers around the room at my desperation.

"Please!" I pleaded when Rosalie didn't move her hand cupped over my pussy.

Finally I felt her middle finger begin to probe my vagina and I arched my back even further. Her finger slid easily into me as I was lubricated more than I thought possible. Her finger began to probe in and out, and was then joined by a second finger.

"Fuck me!' I screamed out and I heard my mother gasp, then giggle.

Rosalie put a third finger inside me and began to pump me hard. My knees began to feel weak and I struggled to hold myself up.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I chanted over and over again, almost oblivious to the spectacle I was making of myself. I was too overcome with lust to care.

Finally my orgasm exploded through my body, causing my stomach muscles to spasm. I cried out in ecstasy as Rosalie continued to pump her fingers into my pussy with a loud slurping noise. A second orgasm ripped through me with almost as much intensity as the first. My knees gave away and collapsed on the floor. Through hazy eyes I looked over at my audience. They were all smiling in amazement. All four of them. My husband, Mrs Howard, Rosalie and even my own mother.

I knew I had just gone through a life changing experience. I had never felt so fulfilled. Was it cathartic or just pure wanton lust. I didn't know, but I also didn't care. Life was there to be enjoyed, and fucking hell I had enjoyed behaving like a slut and getting spanked.

THE END