A Not So Self Spanking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across at Rick, aghast. Words failed me. I questioningly looked at my mother.

"You are no doubt surprised I am here," Mum responded to my gaze.

"Yes, you could say surprised. I think shocked would be a more appropriate word."

"Well, don't be my dear. It was always your father who was so anti spanking and I went along with his wishes. In truth, there were many times when I wanted to give that bum of yours a good spanking."

My mouth dropped open in shock. I couldn't believe my ears.

"I don't understand?" I whispered, directing my comment to know one in particular.

"What don't you understand?" Rick responded.

"Wwwhat is happening?" I stuttered.

"What do you think is going to happen?" Rick questioned.

I gazed around the room again.

"I...I am going to be spanked?" I blushed profusely, incredibly embarrassed.

I might have been mortified, but everyone else in the room were nodding their heads and smiling.

"Correct," Rick continued. "You are going to receive that spanking you should have got as a teenager. You have waited far too long to receive it."

I gulped. My mouth was dry and I felt light headed.

"You can't be serious?" I finally managed to utter, my eyes pleading with him to see sense.

"Do you trust me?" Rick questioned me

"Of course I do...mostly," I had a slight smile as I belatedly added the last word.

"Right. Well look, the choice is entirely yours my darling. You are standing at the crossroads. If you are going to accept your spanking then you are to go upstairs and put on the pink flannelette pyjamas on the bed that I have purchased for you. I think you will find they are very similar to what Rosalie was wearing on that memorable night.

"And if I don't want the spanking?" I enquired.

Then you can sit down on the sofa here beside me and we will continue to reminisce about the past years.

The room was suddenly very quiet as I bashfully glanced around the room. Everyone seemed to be collectively holding their breath. I glanced at my old school friend, Rosalie, and her mother, then looked at my own mother. I knew of was stark raving crazy to be even pondering the choices my husband had given me. No sane woman, a mother of two beautiful girls, would even consider allowing herself to submit to a spanking, supposedly to appease an unfortunate punishment that happened so many years ago everyone had forgotten about.

Everybody, that is, except me. It had shaped my sexual life and defined what eroticism meant to me. Did I feel regret for not getting the spanking from Mrs Howard that I deserved? Hell, I didn't know. Possibly deep down I might feel that way. But as I turned and slowly walked towards the stairs leading to the bedroom, all I knew for sure was that I wanted to be spanked, even though I knew it was almost certainly going to be the most humiliating thing I had ever put myself through.

In a dazed state, I walked into our bedroom and immediately saw the pink pyjamas neatly folded on the end of the bed.

'What am I doing?' I asked myself over and over, 'You must be crazy girl to even be considering this'.

I tried my best to talk myself out of progressing any further. But despite the alarm bells jangling in my head I found myself picking up the pyjamas. They were full length pink cotton pyjamas covered with a small dancing ballerina pattern. They were definitely not adult pyjamas, probably something more like a young teenager might wear. They were certainly much the same type of pyjama Rosalie was wearing on that night she got spanked, although I don't remember hers being quite so juvenile.

With fumbling fingers I began to undress myself until I stood only in my underwear. I reached behind my back, unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor, revealing my small breasts. I decided to put on a fresh pair of panties, and selected the most conservative pair I had which were just plain white cotton. I glanced into the mirror and saw my naked body. This made me feel even more nervous and uncertain, thinking that others would almost certainly be seeing my nakedness. I did a silent prayer that my nakedness would not be too much on display. Particularly as my own mother was there.

Thoughts of my mother being present only served to increase my butterflies. Quickly I pulled on the pyjamas. They may have been juvenile but they fitted me fine. I looked at myself in the mirror again. I hardly looked like a 36 year old woman. If my face was covered I could be that naughty teenager all over again. I felt myself flush. I knew I was fuelling my own sexual fantasies and I could feel myself becoming incredibly aroused. Was a really going to be exposed, humiliated and spanked in front of four other adults.

Feeling very lightheaded and incredibly nervous, I exited the bedroom and quietly made my way downstairs. I could hear the chatter and laughter of Rick, my mother, Rosalie and Mrs Howard. As I peeped my head around the corner all conversation quickly stopped and every set of eyes was rivetted on me. Blushing with embarrassment I walked into the room and stood there, unsure as to whether I should sit down or not.

"Nice pyjamas," Mrs Howard directed her comment to Rick. "A very good choice for a naughty young lady."

I blushed even more, partly from embarrassment and partly from arousal. If I felt like this when I was still fully clothed I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be exposed. Rick responded to Mrs Howard with a comment on how he had chosen the pyjamas but my heart was pounding so hard I didn't hear what he had said. I fidgeted nervously in the middle of the lounge as other comments were made. Suddenly I became aware that someone had called my name. I looked around and realised it was my mother.

"Pardon, Mum" I whispered, my mouth so dry I could hardly speak.

"I cannot believe you have still got that tatty old wooden hairbrush of mine. I always wondered why you wanted to keep it. Now I know."

The others laughed and I hung my head in humiliation. I knew I should have been angry at Rick and wondered just how much he had told the others. I prayed it was not too much.

"Why don't you go and collect it and show it to your mother, for old time's sake," Rick grinned, "Then I think you had better give it to Mrs Howard. I believe she might find a good use for it."

My heart fluttered. I quickly trotted up the stairs to my bedroom and went straight to the top of the dresser where I knew the hairbrush would be sitting. Picking it up it felt unusually heavy. Taking a deep breath to settle my anxiety, I descended the stairs and walked back into the lounge. Not surprisingly, all eyes were fixed on me. Too embarrassed to look my mother in the face, I kept my eyes focused downward as I handed over her old hairbrush.

"Good heavens," my mother exclaimed, "It looks even more tatty than I remember. I would hate to think how many years old it is now. I bet it has some stories to tell."

I was glad that hairbrush couldn't talk.

My mother handed the hairbrush back to me, and nervously I turned towards Rosalie's mother. Mrs Howard held out her hand and took the hairbrush out of my sweaty palm. She stood up and looked me boldly in the eye. Again I cast my eyes downward submissively.

"Ask me to give you a spanking, Becky?"

Again, my mouth was so dry I didn't think I could speak.

"Ask me to give you that spanking that you should have received all those years ago?" Mrs Howard continued.

"Please spank me, Mrs Howard," I finally managed to mumble, "because I deserve it."

"Take down your pyjama bottoms and hand them to your mother for safe keeping."

I felt faint and had to take in some big gulps of breath to clear my head. I couldn't believe I could be so nervous yet so excited all at the same time. Somehow I managed to find the strength to lower my pink pyjama bottoms, step out of them, then went through the humiliation of handing them to my mother. She had the audacity to give me a broad smile. She actually seemed to be enjoying it.

"Now the panties, Becky," Mrs Howard ordered sternly.

No, not the panties, please," I pleaded, trying desperately to preserve what dignity I had left.

"How do naughty girls get spanked, Becky?"

I hung my head even further in humiliation. "They get spanked on their bare bottom," I shuddered at what I had just said.

"Hurry up then girl. Hand them to your mother," Mrs Howard spoke as if she was getting impatient, but she was clearly enjoying herself as much as my mother was.

Despite my pleading, a big part of me wanting to experience the total humiliation of being exposed in front of my fully clothed audience. With a deep breath I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my knickers and slowly lowered them over my hips and down my thighs. When they pooled around my ankles I kicked them off, picked them up and screwed them into a ball before handing them to my mother. I prayed my mother did not look closely at the panties as I knew they would be very damp from my secretions. It felt to me as if my pussy was gushing as I was so aroused.

As I stood upright I grasped the bottom of my pyjama top and pulled it down to cover my pubes.

"Put your hands by your side," Mrs Howard barked, "Naughty little girls don't deserve to keep their dignity."

Cringing with embarrassment I did as directed, aware that my pubes would be peeking from underneath the pyjamas. Then without warning Rosalie's mother gripped hold of arm, spun me side on to her, and then spanked me across the middle of my buttocks with a loud crack. I squealed with shock, but before I had time to recover she spanked me again several times in quick succession. I grunted with each spank and tried to twist away but Mrs Howard held me firm.

"Stop trying to pull away," Mrs Howard reprimanded me, "You know you deserve this spanking. I should have given you a spanking as a teenager, shouldn't I have?"

With that she resumed her spanking before I even responded. I tried not to pull away, and instead ended up doing a little jig as I raised up and down on my toes. I knew I must look a sight to the onlookers but I couldn't help it. At one stage Rosalie's Mum stopped spanking me and I breathed a sigh of relief. But my relief was short lived as she was only changing hands. She grabbed my other arm, spun me around in the other direction, and resumed spanking me.

By now I was getting use to the shock of each spank connecting with my tender bottom and realised that I was almost beginning to enjoy the sensation. I tried to relax more and be aware of the pleasurable sensations floating through my body that were counteracting the pain. She stopped spanking again and I gulped in big breaths. I looked up at my audience and they were obviously riveted by seeing an adult woman receive a spanking like a naughty teenager.

"Go and stand in the corner until we are ready to give you your next spanking," my husband, Rick, ordered me.

My mouth dropped open and I looked at him incredulously. "My next spanking? I have had my spanking," I reminded him.

"Don't you argue with your husband, little lady," my own mother chimed in. "You get your nose in the corner like you are told. And lift up your pyjamas so that we can get a good look at what a well punished bum looks like."

My mouth dropped open even wider. I stared at my mother in utter disbelief. Did she just say what I thought I heard?

"Now!" Rick reinforced the message.

I shuffled over to the only corner of the lounge that was not blocked by furniture. When I got there I lifted up the back of my pyjamas, exposing my buttocks which I knew must be very pink.

"Lift it higher," Rick directed.

I obeyed, raising the top until it was above my waist. I felt totally exposed, standing with my buttocks on display in front of four adults. It was an exquisite mix of humiliation and eroticism. It was fuel to the fire of my exhibitionist streak.

I stood in the corner for what seemed an eternity. The others began chatting to themselves as if it was a normal evening and a semi naked lady was not standing in the room. I didn't mind as I focused on enjoying the sensations radiating through my body. I was so damn horny I desperately wanted to sneak one of my hands down to my pussy and play with myself.

I was in a blissful cocoon and Rick called my name several times before I heard him. He asked me to come over to him. I let go of the pyjama top, but was aware that at least a portion of my pussy was peeking out as I walked over to where the four were seated.

"Turn around," Rick directed, "so that I can touch those beautiful pink buttocks of yours."

I was surprised Rick was going to be bold enough to touch me in front of everyone, but liked the idea of having him stroke me so did as he requested. His cool hands felt nice as he rubbed them over my bum.

"You are still surprisingly warm," he commented, "You have indeed done a very good job, Mrs Howard. Perhaps you can give me some lessons?"

The others all laughed and I couldn't help grinning myself.

"Go and stand in front of the others so they can feel how warm you are?"

That quickly wiped the grin off my face. "Rick!" I responded, appalled at what he had suggested. Surely he was joking.

I gave him the stare of death, but all he did was give me his silly smile and wave his hand, directing me to move in front of the three women in the room. Stupidly enough, I did as he requested, moving to stand beside Mrs Howard who squeezed each of my buttocks tightly before giving me a firm spank with her hand and I yelped in surprise.

Next I stood in front of Rosalie, who ran her hands up and down both buttocks several times, each time moving closer to my crack. The last stroke she moved one hand straight down the crack of my buttocks before flicking her palm across my ultra-sensitive labia. I gasped in total shock at the invasion and prayed she did not notice how aroused I was.

I hesitated to go and stand in front of my own mother

"Come here, my dear. Let your mother feel her daughter's well spanked derriere."

Cringing, I tentatively made my way to where my mother was seated. Without hesitation she reached out and touched my buttocks.

"My, oh my, they are warm, aren't they," she commented to the others, "and those flaming pink cheeks look so sweet on her."

I looked at my mother, mortified. I had expected a bit more support than that.

"Right," Rick spoke, "it is time for the second half of your punishment."

"The second half?" I gulped.

"Well, of course. Mrs Howard has given you the spanking you should have had all those years ago. But it is now Rosalie's turn to avenge the spanking she received when it should have been yours."

Yet again my mouth dropped open. I looked over at my old school friend, Rosalie.

"She doesn't want to spank me," I uttered, hopeful that I was correct. I didn't think I could cope with being spanked by Rosalie, an old friend and the same age as myself.

"Oh, yes she does!" Rosalie responded with a big grin. "Actually, I have dreamed of this day."

"Ohhh," was all I could say, lost for words.

With a curl of her finger Rosalie beckoned me to come closer to her. Nervously I did as requested.

"Take off you top. I want you totally naked for my spanking," Rosalie smiled, clearly loving my predicament

"Naked! No!" I protested.

I knew I had an exhibitionist streak, but there was no way I wanted to be totally naked in front of everybody.

"Hand your mother the pyjama top," Rosalie continued, picking up the hairbrush before standing up.

I looked over to my husband for support but he was still wearing his shitface grin, clearly enjoying himself immensely. I wasn't going to be getting any support from him.

With a sigh of resignation I began nervously unbuttoning my top. When all the buttons were undone I grasped it together, reluctant to expose my breasts to my audience. My mother held out her hand impatiently. With a despairing groan I quickly pulled my top off and flung it at my mother. My hands quickly cupped my boobs.

"Hands by your side," Rick quickly reprimanded me. "We have already told you that naughty little girls don't deserve to keep their modesty."

Again I stared daggers at my hubby, but did as he asked. The room was deathly quiet as I stood in my own lounge, totally naked as the day I was born. I knew for sure I had never felt so totally exposed. Surely being naked in a room of fully clothed adults was just about as extreme as exhibitionism gets.

I was just so aware of my small boobs being on display. I didn't dare glance down, but I knew for sure my nipples were as hard as pencils.

"Slowly turn around for us," Rosalie reinforced what she had said by rotating her finger in a circle, "so that we can all get a good look at this naughty young lady."

Blushing profusely I slowly rotated around so that everyone got a full view of either my pink buttocks or my breasts and my trimmed triangle of pubic hair. The humiliation I was feeling at this very moment was more exquisite than anything I had endured in my whole life. Without being asked I put my hands on my head and pulled my elbows back so that my perky little breasts poked out a little more.

My mother gasped at my submissive behaviour and I hoped she didn't think badly of her daughter for behaving like a slut. I was left slowly rotating for ages and everyone seemed to be enjoying the show. This included me. I could feel my own juices lubricating the top of my thighs and I carefully kept my legs together for fear of it dribbling down my leg.

Finally Rosalie stopped me turning by taking hold of my arm and walking me to the middle of the room. She then positioned me so that my back was turned to Rick, Mrs Howard and my mother. I then felt her hand pushing against my shoulder blades.

"Bend over and take hold of your ankles."

"Noooo!" I squealed. "Please. Not that."

My mind flashed with the vision of me being bent over like a staple with my very aroused labia on display for all to see. Rosalie persisted with her pressure on my shoulder and my resistance gave away surprisingly easily. Mortified with embarrassment I leant forward and grasped my ankles.

"Now open those legs," Rosalie gleefully directed me.

I couldn't believe she was so determined to totally humiliate me. I wondered if they all had been taking lessons from a helpful dominatrix.

I hesitated briefly, before sliding my legs open.

"Wider," Rosalie ordered.

I obeyed, opening my legs about three feet apart.

"Oh, my goodness!" Rosalie exclaimed.

"What?" my mother enquired with interested.

"Do you realise this slutty daughter of yours is so randy that the juices are starting to run down her leg."

I groaned, mortified at the indignation. I knew it would do me no good to protest my innocence. I was totally guilty and the evidence was clearly on display.

"What?" my mother explained again. She actually had the gall to get up off her seat and come closer for a better look. "Good heavens, you are not kidding."

Rick and even Mrs Howard joined my mother for a closer view. I couldn't believe my most inner sanctum was being viewed like a fascinating sculpture in a shop window. I was at the same time totally humiliated but also mind-blowingly aroused. I felt if someone touched me intimately I would surely disintegrate in a giant orgasm.

My mind was bought back to reality when I felt Rosalie rest the hairbrush against my bottom.

"You really are naughty?" Rosalie asked me whimsically.

"Yes, I am naughty," I responded breathlessly.

"More than that. I think you are really a naughty little slut who deserves a good spanking."

"I am a naughty slut who deserves a good spanking," I repeated.

"I want you to count out each spank, and thank me for giving you the spanking you deserve."