All Comments on 'A Paladin's Training Ch. 02'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bhojobhojo3 months ago

Interesting premise and unique slant on world building

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awwwwwe. Do i hear a someone kink-shaming on literotica? I have no idea what caused THAT kind of outburst. As if the thought of D/s or possessiveness (both STAPLES of erotica) hurts you.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

Razzakel . You better crawl down a hole . And come back when you realize that in a good story . Like this . Men do not own women . Women do not own men . The women are not his to tell who they can fuck . And this premise makes the story better . Good luck in your hole .

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

This is a really interesting story and I was really looking to reading more until it seemed that the MC is ok with other men fucking his women. That tells me this is where I stop reading sadly since I can't stand harem stories where the MC shares his harem with other men. But other than that one thing what I've read so far shows that this is a great story and even though I'm dropping it, I hope everything goes great for you Antidarius.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
bravo

wow, love how this is coming together.... way to go

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Good followup...

Glad I decided to read the 2d chapter, am sure I´ll like the rest of your story as it unfolds...thanks for filling in some questions rearing up as I read the first and second chapter, not much info on the areas´ culture and social situation yet, but am assuming it will come forth as needed...thanks again for your hard work and the submission for us to read and enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES