All Comments on 'A Perfect Match'

by TSpank61

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
way way too much sugar

too perfect, too sweet

19pvc4419pvc44almost 7 years ago
Sugar

We all need a bit of sugar in our lives.

I enjoyed the story

5*

19pvc44

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 7 years ago
Not a Story

This is very nice, but there's no story here - everyone has problems except for these two. Neither was ever attracted to someone else, neither changed at all during his or her entire life.

Need some conflict here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sometimes

You just need a story that is simple and about love. Nice change from some of the drivel here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What it should be like

For the rest of us who live a less than perfect life.

A picture of what could have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To lv

Some people really do live life's like that I know my grandparents did right up till the day God called them home.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 7 years ago
Ho Hum

Not a bit of excitement in their lives. No one, but no one lives such a dull life...and appears to enjoy it. Not a wrinkle in 40+ years of being together. Thank goodness the story was only 2 pages long. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

This was beyond beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for posting this, what a beautiful story.

RTR10RTR10over 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the story....made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How refreshing

To read about a story about how a marriage should be. No cheating, no adultery, no infidelity, no deceit, disrespect and betrayal.

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
Good job!

After all the stories about cheating etc. This was a great story.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Both Happy & Sad

It was obvious by midway thru the story that this was a tear-jerker,but in more ways than one,I mean to have a star-crossed relationship was almost fate related,to have them be tied to each other it seemed fitting.

Was it ultimately sad or happy,its for you to decide,but for me it felt like it was the latter cause even tho Mom had crossed over in death,Dad had basically been heartbroken and it was fitting that he got to be with Mom in death to be together again.

Yeah it was sad the Son & Daughter lost their Parents but I am sure they knew no matter what it was for the best,cause some have love so deep its like something just rips your heart out that only death can fix it.When I read this my throat got a lump the size of a rock two or three times,but not out of anger but for love,and the author has earned my respect and say this story was one of the best I have read on here.Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need to do some housekeeping

Way too dusty here by the computer.

*****

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I should stop reading and slicing onions at the same time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need more like it. They were together since they were little kids. This is a wonderful, refreshing story

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow!!!!! What a story! Emotive in the best way!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a warm and loving tale of two soulmates. I hate sad ending but it was happy and sad all at the same time. Well done 5+++++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice break from the usual Literotica tale.

Not only a happily ever after but a sexy story to go with it . A great 5 stars 🌟.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a golden nugget! Sometimes you need a pure romance. Thank you for sharing a story of life and eternal love.

DP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTSpank61@TSpank61
Back after a few years. Some new short stuff posted recently, working on a couple longer stories. Will publish as I finish them.