A Perfect Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

Wendy got a job as a second grade teacher at a school nearby and I continued at the post office. We bought a nice three bedroom house in a quiet neighborhood. Life was great and our relationship stayed strong. As Wendy made tenure at school, we decided to get started on those two kids we talked about.

Wendy went off the pill and our sex life got even better! We were so excited about having kids and had as much fun as possible making it happen. She got pregnant almost immediately and nine months later our daughter Jennifer was born. Wendy had stayed in great shape, so the pregnancy and delivery went smoothly. Jenn was the most beautiful baby ever, she looked just like her mother. I know all parents say that but she really was a gorgeous baby.

Nineteen months later, we had a baby boy named Kenneth. Again, the pregnancy and delivery went well and we had our boy and girl as we planned! We decided that was enough and I got snipped to prevent future pregnancies.

Our life was a kind of fairy tale, "they lived happily ever after". Our kids grew up to be beautiful, sweet, well behaved (for the most part) children. They blossomed into wonderful adults and now have successful careers and happy families of their own. Wendy and I could not be more proud of them.

The relationship between Wendy and I just deepened over time. We never argued. Well, of course, we disagreed sometimes but we discussed it and came to a rational solution. We had at least one date night a week, where we would go to dinner, movies, or dancing. We alternated weeks on who decided what we would do. Sometimes we would just go to a hotel and fuck all night!

I remember one week, Wendy seemed especially affectionate. It was her week to choose our date night activity. We went to a romantic dinner and then she drove me to a hotel we frequented. Once in the room, Wendy started to kisss me and remove our clothes. When we were naked she pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me.

She pulled my arms up and secured them to some cuffs that she had put there earlier without my knowledge. She then secured my ankles as well. I did not struggle, I had total trust in Wendy. She then started to suck my cock savagely. She attacked it like she was starving. She deep throated me, her saliva dripping over my balls. She then stroked the shaft rapidly as she licked and sucked my balls. It was so exciting watching her attack me and the pleasure so great, I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly!

Wendy was having none of that, though! She squeezed the base of my cock tightly until my orgasm receded. She then stuck her tits in my face and told me to suck them. I licked and sucked her long nipples as she alternated tits for me.

She then started to suck my cock again. As before, she was ravenous and I approached orgasm quickly. She again choked it off as I groaned loudly in frustration.

She then straddled my head and sat on my face as I licked and sucked her pussy and clit. She came quickly, I think it even surprised her. Then back to sucking my cock and choking off my approaching orgasm.

She again straddled my head but this time facing my feet. She spread her cheeks and again sat on my face. My nose was in her crack and my tongue tickled her little rosebud. Her ass was clean and vaguely scented, she had obviously prepared herself for this. I proceeded to ream her ass with my tongue. We had done anal play many times and she knew I enjoyed it. I could feel her fingering herself while I pleasured her ass, until she again came quickly. Her juices were running down my chin and the crack of her ass into my mouth. She was in rare form tonight!

Then she leaned forward until we were in the 69 position and she again sucked my dick until it was hard as steel. She then took some lube from the nightstand and lubed up my cock liberally. She lifted up and moved down straddling my cock reverse cowgirl style. I watched her perfect ass descend on my cock as my head spread her anus and entered her slowly. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen!

She slowly descended, taking my whole 8" in her ass. She just sat there, squeezing my cock with her sphincter muscle. She clenched her glutes repeatedly. I thought I might cum just from this, but Wendy then started to move up and down. She increased her speed until she was slamming her ass down onto me. She grunted every time she bottomed out and I could feel my orgasm approaching again. This time, Wendy did not stop it and I screamed out, "Aarrrrggghh!"

My balls contracted up closer to my body as they pumped my cum out. I could feel it travel up my shaft and explode out the tip in long pulses! I didn't think it would ever stop as my orgasm continued. I was out of breath and my vision blurred as I climaxed! Wendy continued to ride me to completion until my shaft softened and slipped out with a "plop".

We laid there for a minute recovering, then Wendy released my cuffs. We snuggled together and Wendy asked, "Enjoy that sweetie?"

"Oh my god, you have no idea! Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure," she said with a big smile.

"You know I am gonna have to try to top that, right?"

"I can't wait," she giggled.

It took me a while, but I paid her back about a year later. She was expecting some retaliation and I could sense her disappointment when it didn't come right away. There was a lot of preparation involved and some special purchases.

The day of our date night, I got off early to prepare. I dropped the kids off at my parents house, then returned home to prepare a nice candlelight dinner. I put some potatoes in to bake, made a nice salad, and prepped some steaks to grill. I chilled a bottle of wine in an ice bucket and then showered, shaved, and got dressed.

Wendy had a PTA meeting and got home late. I was bringing in the steaks from the grill when she arrived. Her eyes opened in surprise as she saw the candle light dinner. I poured her a glass of wine and kissed her hello. We had a lovely dinner, talking about our days. I could see her relax after her hectic day.

I poured her another glass of wine and took her upstairs. I drew her a bath, then undressed her and helped her into the tub. "Just soak and relax a while. I laid out your robe on our bed, put it on when you are done and come downstairs. Wear nothing but the robe," I instructed.

She just looked up at me with a sexy smile as I left the room. I quickly cleaned up dinner. Then got my purchases to set them up. I had bought a special massage table just for tonight. I had also rented some videos of how to give a sensual massage and had been studying them. I lit some candles, put on some soft music and dimmed the lights. I then changed into what was basically a leather g-string. Then I waited until Wendy came down shortly. Her hair was still damp from her bath and her short silk robe showed off her body beautifully. Her eyes opened wide again when she saw all my preparations.

I walked up to her and kissed her. Then turned her around, rubbing her shoulders gently. Her body felt so good through the silk of her robe. She moaned and leaned against me. I removed her robe and told her to lie on the table. There was a hole for her face as she laid on her stomach. I started at her shoulders and worked my way down her back, feeling all the tension leaving her body. I worked her arms, even massaging her hands and fingers. Then I went to her back again, working lower until I was massaging her ass. I did not touch her pussy, but I could smell her excitement and see it glisten in the candlelight. I massaged her legs down to her feet and toes, then back up to her ass. I still did not touch her pussy.

I then had her turn over. She was flushed in her excitement and her long nipples were rock hard. I started to massage her face and neck, working my way down to her chest. She started to moan and almost hump the table as I massaged her tits, pulling on her extended nipples. I thought she might cum just from this stimulation, so I stopped and massaged her abdomen. Working my way down, bypassing her pussy again, elicited a groan from Wendy in frustration.

I massaged the front of her legs, again massaging her feet, then back up. This time I did not skip her pussy. I added more oil and massaged her lips, inserting my fingers and spreading the massage oil liberally. Combined with her natural juices, her pussy was slick and making slurping sounds as I fingered her. Wendy was moving her hips and moaning continuously at this point, "Please baby, make me cum, I can't take much more!"

I inserted my index and middle fingers of my right hand into her pussy, finger fucking her gently. Then started to rub her clit with the same two fingers of my left hand. Wendy writhed on the table until her body became rigid for about ten seconds until her orgasm started. She then started to scream and thrash about in the throes of her orgasm. I was starting to worry about her falling off the table!

"Oh, oh, oh, aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

When she was done I gently turned her over to again massage her muscles still tense from her orgasm. She thought we were done, but she was so wrong. As I said, this was a special massage table. While Wendy was still recovering from her orgasm, I clicked open the sides, both top and bottom. It now resembled the letter X. I brought the restraints that were velcroed underneath and secured her wrists. Then did the same with her ankles. She was now restrained, face down, spread eagle on my modified massage table.

She could have stopped me if she wanted to but again, we had complete trust in each other. I leaned down and whispered, "If it gets too intense, say yellow and I will slow down. Say red and I will stop immediately." Wendy just moaned and nodded.

I started to roughly grab her ass and rub my hand through her soaked pussy and ass. Her juices and the massage oil made both holes slick for easy access. I finger both holes as Wendy squirmed on the table. Then I brought my hand down in a hard slap, startling her, "You thought you could restrain me, and sexually torture me with no payback? It took me a while but payback is here and it's a bitch!"

I then started to spank her, alternating cheeks and rubbing the sting out periodically. I fingered her again then went back to spanking, mixing the pleasure and pain. Then I took out some of my other purchases. A medium sized butt plug and a vibrating, remote control egg. I lubed up the plug and gently inserted it into her ass, it slid in with just a small amount of discomfort. I then inserted the egg and turned it on medium.

Wendy moaned louder and bucked her hips as much as the straps allowed. I then took out my last purchase, a small leather flogger. I then started to whip Wendy lightly, moving all around her body. Starting with her ass, back, legs and feet. I turned the egg up to high and would alternate whipping and massaging her sore skin, keeping up the pleasure/pain. My cock was uncomfortable in my leather g-string, so I removed it and before long I was rock hard in my excitement. I increased the force of the blows since Wendy had not used either safe word, trying to push her boundaries.

I could sense Wendy was reaching her limit when I stopped the whipping and massaged her sore body. I lowered the end of the table supporting her legs, so she was bent at a 90% angle. I removed the egg and started to fuck her from behind, reaching under me to press the vibrating egg into her clit. I angled my cock to hit her g-spot with each stroke, pushing the egg into her clit harder. With a keening noise, Wendy came, squirting her juices out, "Ooooooaaaaahhhhh!!" They were dripping off my balls and down both our legs.

I could take no more and proceeded to fuck her as hard as I ever had. My pelvis crashing into her red ass, making a wet, slapping noise each time until I came with a roar, "Yyeeeaaaahhh!!"

I just collapsed on her back, both of us trying to catch our breath. Finally, I rose and released her. "I hope that was not too much, are you ok?"

Wendy smiled and said, "It was very intense. Almost too intense but I loved it! I trusted you not to take it too far, and you didn't. You took it right to the edge though, I don't want to do that too often!"

She didn't say never again, just not too often. God, I loved this woman!

Our sex life conitnued throughout our marriage, only slowing down as age forced us to. Usually we just made love normally, but also loved a kinky fuck from time to time. We were always openly affectionate, often embarrassing our children. We had the relationship everyone wants and so few have. I believed I was the luckiest man in the world and I believe Wendy felt the same way.

The kids grew up, went to college, got married and have graced us with two grandchildren each. Wendy and I both retired last year at 60 and are enjoying the slower pace of our lives. We go on long walks to stay in shape, go antiquing to the many shops in the area. We also go to the senior center twice a week for cards or bingo.

Of course we still had great sex, not as often or athletic but still loving and passionate. We just liked hanging out together. Even after all these years.

Since I had more time on my hands since I retired, I started to do all those home improvement jobs that I always wanted to do. The doorknobs were original to the house and were getting worn and loose, so I went to the hardware store to buy new ones. While there, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and a sense of dread. I just knew something was wrong with Wendy!

I dropped the door knobs and ran out of the store to my truck. I dialed Wendy's number and it went to voicemail. I hung up and dialed 911. The 911 operator thought I was crazy as I asked her to send the cops and an ambulance to our house because of just a feeling. I finally convinced her as I sped home , arriving the same time as the ambulance.

I opened the door and found Wendy unconscious on the floor of our living room. I ran to her limp form, holding her head to my chest, crying and screaming "No!" over and over.

The paramedics pushed me out of the way, laid Wendy on the floor and started to perform CPR. They continued it as they strapped her to a gurney and loaded her in the ambulance and sped off to the hospital. The cops interviewed me about what happened and seeing how distraught I was, drove me to the hospital with lights flashing and siren blaring. They had dispatch call my children to inform them and tell them to meet us at the hospital.

I was a wreck in the ER waiting room until Jenn and her husband Rick arrived. She hugged me and asked, "Daddy, what happened?" I explained what happened and we sat to wait. The ER doctor came out and told us it looked like Wendy had an aortic aneurysm and was rushed into emergency surgery. I wasn't exactly sure what it was, but I remembered that John Ritter, the actor, died of one. Apparently, the aorta ruptures and you bleed out very quickly.

We settled down to wait, as Ken and his wife Nancy arrived. Jenn filled them in on the details and we all hugged and cried. I could not sit still and kept pacing, so I was the first one to see the surgeon come out. I took one look at him and I knew. Actually, I already knew in my heart but refused to admit it, Wendy was gone.

He explained that the rupture was too big and she lost too much blood too quickly. He said he was very sorry. All of a sudden the room started to spin and I collapsed. I woke up in an ER bed, hooked up to monitors. Jenn and Ken were each holding my hands. When I opened my eyes, Jenn burst out crying and said, "I thought we lost you too. Don't you dare leave us!"

They monitored me for an hour or so and then released me. The kids took me home. I was in a state of shock. I could not believe Wendy was gone. Jenn stayed at the house with me because I was not functioning well on my own. Wendy and I had prearranged our funeral services. I gave the kids the paperwork and they handled everything. I was basically a zombie, walking around in a fog until the funeral.

I lost it at the service. It seemed like the whole town was there. Wendy was loved by everyone she met. Everyone was offering their condolences as they walked by and I could not take it anymore. I ran out of the funeral home and sped off in my car, as my family and friends screamed at me to stop.

I drove aimlessly, not even sure how I got there, but ended up at a park where we used to take long walks. I sat in the shade of an old oak tree and just wept. We had been inseparable since we were six. I was an incomplete person and had no idea how I was going to continue on without her. I have no idea how long I sat there. But Ken eventually found me and sat next to me hugging me tightly.

"You gotta soldier on Pop. Momma would not want you to give up on life. Jenn and I need you and our kids need their Grandpa. You gotta stay strong."

"I'll try, Kenny but I don't know if I can."

With that he helped me up and took me home. He called Jenn on the way to let her know I was ok. She read me the riot act as she cried and hugged me. I decided then I would keep on living for my kids and grandkids. I didn't want to cause them any more pain.

So I tried to adjust to life without Wendy. I went through the motions of daily life with a smile on my face but inside I was dying. I did not eat much, I had no appetite. I barely slept at night. I could see the worry on my kids faces when they visited. I tried, I really did, but a part of me was missing and I just could not fill that hole.

One day about a month after Wendy died, I was sitting in my lounge chair looking at old photo albums. Wendy always kept beautiful albums filled with the pictures of our lives. I started at the earliest one and worked my way through to the ones when our kids were small. I had been sitting there for hours and was very tired. As I said, I had not been sleeping much and closed my eyes to take a nap. I dreamt of Wendy. She was young like when we first got married, and we were walking through the park. We were holding hands ands talking of everyday things, just happy being together. I felt like a whole person again.

------------

Epilogue: Jenn stops by.

I had not not talked to Daddy in a couple days. He was worrying me. He had lost weight and had dark circles under his eyes. He obviously was not sleeping much. He put on a brave face for us but I knew he was not dealing with Momma's death well at all. I was out shopping and decided to stop in and check on him.

I called and got his voicemail. I knocked and rang the bell but got no answer. I saw his car was there, so I knew he was home. With a sense of dread, I let myself in with my extra key. I could see Daddy in his favorite chair, hopefully napping. I called out to him but got no answer. Right then, I knew he was gone.

I walked around in front of him. It looked like he had been gone for a while. Photo albums were spread around him and one was still open to an 8 x 10 picture of him and mom on his lap. His head was leaned back and he had the most beautiful smile on his face. He looked relaxed and happy, almost angelic. He was back with Momma, the love his life.

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12