All Comments on 'A Perfect Piercing'

by BlueEyed5ftAngel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DREAM ENDINGS SUCK!!!!!

Your story was bad enough without the ending, by adding it you successed in killing a small part of me, Congratulations

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Dream on.

I scored you 100 because I think the previous comment was pretty asinine & needed a counter .It's a reasonable start and maybe could develop further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You've Insulted Another Reader

I thought this was pure crap. You end with a dream sequence? That is the most cliched and cheap way to end a story. How did the cock piercing fit in with the bedding of the sister? Why was she someone he had never met before? Sad attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to.. You've Insulted Another Reader

Insulted? No one twisted your arm to read it. Looks to me like you just wanted to SEE your crappy comments in Print. Post your stories if you think you can do better than her!

I thought it was hot Angel!

naughtybabysisnaughtybabysisover 19 years ago
Nica work

I liked your story it was great and very interesting though some parts were a litte confusing. I dont agree with the person that said your story sucked. You did a great job.;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pretty good story

not bad at all, plus the dream ending makes you wonder if there will be a sequal where it happens for real. i read the other comments and though they can voice their own opinion, don't think we are all like them. keep up the writing... can't wait to see what else you come up with.

ShaleShaleover 19 years ago
Ignore Anonymous Comments

Don't pay much attention to asinine anonymous critics who can't successfully spell "succeeded." The dream ending is no problem. I've written a series of three stories with dream sequences, gay, straight and bi. It is a good device. One dream sequence story that I think works well is "The Panties" posted on this site.

I personally would like to see the comments section limited to contributors only, or at least only to members with a screen name. That would keep out all the cowardly and inept "anonymous" comments that have no constructive advice.

Shale

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A dream of a story

I really liked it. Why the fuss that it was a dream?

Surely all fantasies are dreams. But then fantasies take imagination.

Imagination like this writer possesses. More good stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow.

Could there be a sequel where she does turn up and asks him to give her a piercing [or three!]

Big_JamesBig_Jamesalmost 17 years ago
let;s get a sequel

nice story and the dream ending really opens alot of possibilites of maybe a real encounter.

good story I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous