A Perfectly Brought Up Young Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moments relief, nothing happened and she started to stand up, but was pushed down roughly. Cold cream touched her ass and fingers pushed insistently into her anus.

"No you mustn't, no, I'll do anything else, but not that, not two of you, my wedding day, in my wedding dress."

They went on silently, as if they hadn't heard, stretching, pushing in further. The fingers withdrew and she felt a cold cock, covered in more cream, touch her anal ring and push. The muscles went into spasm to protect her, but the pressure continued and pain grew, till the head of a cock popped inside and she shrieked, reaching behind, ineffectually. There was no let up, just more pressure, the cock going deeper, fraction by fraction. Then it nearly withdrew and forced in much harder. She tried to stand but hands pushed her down again. It repeated, slow withdrawal then hard in again a little further each time, till she felt the brush of skin and pubic hair on her buttocks. Whoever it was stopped apart from grinding a little to make sure he had fully penetrated. Strangely, the cock completely withdrew and nothing happened.

"On your toes again."

The two men silently examined her poor dilated puffy anus, trickling blood, for a while. Then the other man stepped forward and she felt him at her opening, bracing herself, fearfully. She wasn't prepared enough as he pushed his full length in hard, grinding against her buttocks, fully buried. Charlottes knees trembled and she started to collapse. Two hands and the cock buried in her ass, held her up. He, in fact it was Philip, gripped the front of her thighs. drew out, then slammed in as hard as he could. A delightful shiver ran over her buttocks with each thrust. The two men grinned at each other, as Charles took more photos. It continued at this furious pace and the pain lessened as her muscles, gave up trying to resist. Her sense of humiliation grew though, till finally the cock buried between her buttocks quivered and emptied deep in her intestines. When he had recovered, he casually withdrew and cleaned his cock on the skin of her buttock. He was immediately replaced by Charles, who continued at the same pace, throwing her body around and shaking the dressing table as he pounded her as hard as he could. Finally, finally, he too finished inside her, grunting with the effort. On withdrawing they examined her gaping anus, with blood and semen trickling down her thigh, onto her stockings. After taking more pictures, Charles reached under the skirt, pulling her face round and pushed his flaccid cock into her mouth, for her to clean him. She retched at the taste of faecal secretions, but had no fight left. When he was satisfied, he pulled out and zipped up his fly, talking to Philip about the day. Starting to leave, he turned back and said.

"Clean yourself up and get changed love, I'll see you downstairs when you're ready."

Quite oblivious about what had just happened, that shocked Charlotte even more, so casual, indifferent.. When the men had left, she slumped to the floor, legs spread, skirt still round her waist. But she had to move, no one must know, she had to behave normally, her family would be devastated. Groaning, she pulled herself up and quickly pulled off her dress and underwear. Staggering to the shower, she tried to clean herself and dressed quickly, putting a pad between her buttocks. She would be leaking for hours. Quickly she repaired the damage to hair and makeup.

Finally she went downstairs, checking herself in the mirror, before walking across to the marque with a fixed grin, ignoring the comments..

"You've been a long time... Bit flushed... neglecting your guests and so on.

She went up to Charles and put her arm round his waist, smiling and kissing him. There were final toasts a walk round each of the guests, smiles, congratulations. Finally they waved and got in the car, driving off slowly. Charlotte said nothing, not knowing what she could say, just staring out of the windscreen. Finally Charles spoke,

"A great day wasn't it? We're going to make a great team, you're so good at cooking, running a home, a great hostess. My job, I have to entertain, you know that, you are so good at parties, saying the right thing.

Your looks, such an asset to me, you can charm clients, make sure they're happy."

He finished and Charlotte was afraid she knew what he meant by "charming clients". Staring at her reflection in the glass, she thought, just what have I got myself into. Here's me thinking I'm in control, coaxing him into marriage and all the time. Does he actually love me? I think he does. Still, even if he does, it seems I'm just a business asset, there to reward his special clients.

"You've made your bed Charlie, now lie on it," She thought. Yes, but who or how many was she going to lie in bed with?

--------

Chapter 3

In fact, Charlotte's fears seemed groundless, the next year was idyllic, all she could have hoped for. She had stopped the pill and was pregnant within six weeks of her marriage. We pick up the story with Charlie besotted with a baby daughter, Victoria. Charles spent the week in his Mayfair flat, but had bought a small house in the Cotswolds, North Oxfordshire. I say small it was a Georgian rectory, with six bedrooms. Even for him, this was a stretch in such an exclusive area, but a recent inheritance from his Grandmother had made it possible. She had never seen such a beautiful house and loved it almost as much as her little family, spending time in local antique shops, looking for period furniture. Life could only be described as perfect. She remained a little in awe, frightened even, of her husband. He behaved perfectly towards her, but she found his intelligence intimidating, at times he was impatient of her ignorance and slowness. Most of all, he was inscrutable, there was a wall she couldn't penetrate, never really knowing what he was thinking. He was still besotted, fascinated with her beauty, proud of it and anxious to show it off. When they went out together, he encouraged her to wear daring clothes, short flared skirts, showing her stockings, deep plunging necklines. He would sit at the dinner table, watching other men's lustful stares, other women's resentment.

Charlotte had worked hard to get her figure back after the birth and she looked just the same, maybe her hips a little fuller, a delightful curve to her belly, even more sexy and desirable. Charles still couldn't keep his hands off her and would return home when he could in the week, to make love to her long into the night. Still Charlotte had a slight shadow of doubt about the rest of the week. He was rich and handsome, she knew many other women would want him, so she sent him off exhausted and happy each Monday morning. With her upbringing, it was her duty to give him everything he wanted anyway, to deny him nothing.

It was in late November, that the first blot on her perfect world appeared, at dinner on Saturday evening. As usual, she had produced a delicious meal of a Soufflé, Beef Wellington and an Apple Charlotte, not her invention.

"Charlie, we've got a charity do coming up with a bunch of friends from work and clients, you know. I arranged for the beneficiary to be the British Heart Foundation, you know, your Dad."

"That was very thoughtful of you, my Mum will be very touched and I'm very grateful. Do you want me to be there? I can easily get Mother to sleep overnight, to look after Vicky."

"Well sort of, but it's a fellows only do, we do it every year at a private room in a restaurant, but you can help." Charles finished.

"But how, if it's men only?"

"Well you see, we normally have a theme, you know, to raise money, a raffle, something like that. This year, we decided to do a show with gifts for the chaps to buy for wives and significant others, for Christmas. There will be a jeweller, someone with accessories, handbags and scarves and a top Lingerie designer."

"You want me there to give advice, the woman's touch?"

"Yes, yes, that would be great, but we need someone to model as well, the lingerie."

"Charles, you're not thinking, me, I couldn't, they're your friends, colleagues. It would be humiliating for you, no."

"Look Charlie, I'm proud of you, you know that, you're so beautiful. It is for charity and it will be quite respectable."

"Respectable, I'll be three quarters naked, they'll see everything, have you really thought about this?"

"Yes I have, it will be fine and the Partners from work will be there, it will help my next promotion, it's sort of expected."

"What, to have your wife flouncing around like a Tart?"

"It'll be fine, you worry to much. Look, you have an appointment next Wednesday at the shop to get fitted up with outfits, at midday, here's the address." He handed her a piece of paper. "Can you make it?" She nodded, unhappily.

"Please Charles no, I don't want to do it." She begged.

"Nonsense you'll be fine and the charity will get a large commission for each order. Give me the nod about what you want for Christmas." He finished, laughing.

She said no more, but cleared away, there was no arguing with him and it was her duty, to help him at work.

That night, he was in the mood for a little lingerie show himself, but ripped off the second outfit and they spent a large part of the night making love.

The following Wednesday, she was at the address he had given her, doubtful, it was a house, not a shop at all. She knocked though and a glamorous middle aged women, welcomed her in.

"Charlotte is it? delighted and what a beauty, your husband was'nt exaggerating, a perfect figure, 36D, 24, 36?" She nodded.

"Don't worry, Charles said you weren't keen, understandable. I'll look after you, tea, coffee?"

"Oh coffee please."

"I'll make us both some, go in there and have a look at what I do."

Charlotte went into the room and looked at the racks of beautiful underwear, Basques, Nightdresses, Teddies. When the woman came back, she said,

"But these are beautiful, you designed them yourself, you're so clever?"

"Thank you dear, that's kind. Now lets set to, trying on and getting the right size."

They spent three hours trying on the stock, giggling at how daring some outfits were, strapless Basques, barely covering her nipples, the smallest thongs, half cup bras, playsuits with straps plunging to her navel. They were all in beautiful pastel colours, blue, pinks, not the hard scarlet and black you saw in cheap sex shops. Charlotte particularly admired a pale pink Basque,

"Have it dear, a present, nobody else is going to look half as gorgeous as you do in it. Give Charles a present." The woman, Jane, said.

Charlotte blushed prettily, " Oh I couldn't, it is so expensive."

"I insist, you and I are going to do great business together and for the charity. I insist, no argument."

They finalised how the evening would go, there would be a rack of outfits in Charlie's size and she would model those the men were interested in buying and offer advice. She left in a cheerful mood, but quickly, the risks of what she was to do, bubbled to the surface. These men at the party were friends, colleagues, how could she look them in the eye afterwards. Come to think of it, she probably wouldn't have the chance to look them in the eye, their gaze would be elsewhere. Charlotte took the train home, preoccupied, still it was what Charles wanted, she knew it must be alright.

The day came in early December and she left early, after her mother arrived to look after Victoria. Again she took the train and made straight for Jane's house, helping her with the arrangements, checking the stock was in her size and the other sizes were included for sale. Taking the chance to change into a cocktail dress for the evening. It was a pretty pale blue, but typically for Charles, it was about a size to small and two inches to low on her chest, Charles's idea. They managed to get everything into a taxi and over to the discreet dining club a few streets away. Elegant and tastefully decorated, you could walk past every day and not know it was a restaurant. The three other vendors were already setting up their tables and Charlotte helped Jane with hers, finding a small room to put her costumes and where she would change. She was still very frightened at the thought of what she had to do, but there was no backing out now, Charles would never forgive her. He was in charge of the organisation this year and arrived early, very smart in his dinner jacket, to check arrangements. He admired his wife and kissed her, his hands roaming, till she slapped him.

"You look positively edible sweetheart," He whispered.

"That's what I'm afraid of, being part of the menu." She said, only half joking.

"I'll get a stiff G&T to relax you, it'll be fine, you worry to much."

When he bought back the drink, the first guests started to arrive and they circulated during the pre dinner drinks. Charlotte stayed near the produce tables and tried on scarves, broaches, advised about design and colours. Some of the guests were anxious to help her with broaches, anything to get near the pure white expanse of delightfully quivering flesh.

When dinner was served, she sat at one of the round tables, in her element. Vacuous, amusing dinner party chat was her speciality. After the first course, Charles got up to make a short speech, including the Charity to be supported that night. Then he got to her role that evening and she dropped her head and reddened.

."... You'll all have seen the tables on display and I hope my gorgeous wife has been able to help you choose Christmas gifts, all men are helpless at choosing for their wives, just ask Charlotte. Now you may have noticed the lingerie, beautiful isn't it. Well Charlie has graciously agreed to model any items you might consider buying. Note that is what you want for your wife, not what you want to see my wife in."

There was applause and a ripple of laughter, Charlotte just hoped the floor would open and swallow her.

Charles continued, "Now she is very reluctant and only agreed as tonight's charity is one close to her heart, forgive the pun. I told her we would all behave like the perfect gentlemen we all are. I hope I was right about that and buy all the stock, a good commission is going to the BHF.

Now let's get on to the next course."

He sat down and Charlie's neighbours murmured their thanks and support, saying how brave she was.

Finally the meal was over and her starring role was imminent. Coffee, Port and brandy was served, with cigars and the men wandered back to the tables, Charlie followed to offer advice. She was discussing a Hermes scarf, when a man came over to ask about the Lingerie. Charlie asked how tall his wife was, her figure and colouring and suggested a pretty pink Basque and pants set, with matching holdups.

"Yes, I agree, it is her colouring and it would suit her fuller figure. But would you mind, you know, trying it for me?"

"Of course David, I'm here to help," The tremor in her voice betrayed her apprehension.

Walking to the changing room, Jane followed and helped her. Stripping off first, Jane admired her,

"How do you manage? You had a baby, three, four months ago, you wouldn't know, what a figure dear."

Charlie was to nervous to answer and quickly dressed, checking she was decent.

"Get the first one out of the way, it'll be easier then." Jane advised.

Standing by the door, she fixed a grin on her face and walked out, to an enthusiastic response and a large brandy from Charles.

"Thanks love," She murmured.

She had modelled before at charity shows and sashayed around; looking professional. In fact this outfit was pretty conservative showing only a respectable expanse of flesh. The Basque had straps and was quite high on her breasts, the pants covered her ass. Still, she was wary about any groping as she walked between the men, but found she quite enjoyed the attention. David thanked her and confirmed the purchase. Still "Basqued" she was invited back to the rack to give more advice. The next garment was for an Eastern European mistress, a confidence she could have done without. The man was set on a very minimal black bra and pants set, which was semi transparent and covered next to nothing.

Reluctantly, she went back to change and struggled to cover herself. The bra just covered her nipples, but was sheer and showed everything. With horror, she noted her nipples were swelling and very obvious. The pants weren't quite a thong, but disappeared between her buttocks as she walked. Putting on the suspenders and stockings, there was nothing for it. She gulped down the double brandy and walked out again and Charles handed her another drink. Her audience were becoming "Cheerful" too, with the after dinner drinks and her entrance was greeted with applause and risqué comments, she loved it. After the large brandy, this time she swayed provocatively around the men, no longer caring about the black pants disappearing between her cheeks. She had a great ass and was proud of it, why not. She noticed Charles watching her intently, he smiled briefly when she looked at him. Someone asked her to bend forward, to check the fit! yeh, sure. She bent low and the bra just struggled to cope, her breasts fell forward, not quite out. The back view was better, with the cloth of her pants drawn between her vulva, they were clearly damp. As she stood up and walked back to the rack, sipping her drink, hands discreetly feathered her exposed flesh. Electing to ignore them, the next man wanted her in the red play suit. This was little more than a set of pants with one inch straps from the back, over the shoulders, then her breasts and meeting above her groin. The thin strip of cloth would barely cover her nipples, that was obvious.

" Now James, are you sure you want this for your wife, I don't think she would be amused, do you?" charlotte flirted.

"Well if she doesn't want it, I'll give it to you. Let's see if it can cope first. I'm not sure it can contain those wonderful breasts."

Charlotte giggled and wagged her finger at him,

"You are so naughty and in front of my husband, tsk, tsk."

Nevertheless she picked it up and walked away unsteadily. When she got in the room, Jane was worried,

"Careful dear, don't drink any more, please. Things are getting a bit out of hand."

"Sorry Jane, your right, have you got any water and find me a double expresso would you. I'm on dangerous ground."

She took a long gulp from a bottle of water and struggled out of the black set.

"Why did I agree to this, there is nothing of it, about 5 square inches of lace. Here, please help me to cover what I can."

After doing the best they could, she looked in the mirror,

"God, I'd look more decent naked, just look at me."

"No turning back now dear, best foot forward." Jane tried to encourage her.

She stood facing the door and glimpsed her profile in the mirror, Her large breasts looked uncovered, sagging very slightly and pushed against her chest by the thin straps. "Get it over with girl", she thought and opened the door.

The atmosphere was electric, a whoop went up when they saw her. She looked at Charles and just shrugged, what else could she do. The erotic atmosphere and leers heightened as she walked into the room, she drank it all in. Her hips started to sway and she brushed past the men, so they could discreetly touch her. Stopping in front of James, she stood hands on hips, then gave him a twirl.

"My.." He croaked, "Very fetching isn't it."

The rest of the men burst out laughing at the understatement.

"Is that material elasticated?"

James walked over to check and pull the strap over her right breast, running the back of his hand against her breast. Charlie couldn't help herself, she shivered at the touch. When he removed her hand, he left the nipple exposed, she ignored it. Moving behind her, he stroked the material over her ass, making her jump.