A Perfectly Brought Up Young Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good fit, I'll take two, one for my friend and that one for you." He looked up at the mistletoe.

"See where we're standing, do I get a thank you kiss?"

They moved very slowly towards each other and kissed on the mouth, then they both put there hands round each other and opened their lips. As his tongue pushed into her mouth, Charlie groaned and dropped her hands to his buttocks, pulling his erection into her groin. Surprisingly, the room had gone quiet, everyone shocked at what was happening, glancing at Charles, who watched, expressionless. James's hands moved under the red lace to cup her ass and she moaned again into his mouth. She felt someone behind her, against her thigh and two hands came between them, over her breasts. She lifted one of her hands in a half hearted attempt to push him away, but she was enjoying herself to much. James pulled a hand round and under the sodden gusset, straight to her clit. After a few rubs, he pushed two fingers into her wet passage.

That bought Charlie to her senses and she moaned , "No...No..." Into James mouth.

Pushing him away as hard as she could.

"Dam it, stop it now."

The two men stood back, abashed, looking at Charles again, worried about his reaction, he had boxed as a middleweight for Cambridge. He still stood impassive, staring intently at his wife. Charlotte stood in the ring of men, panting, her breasts fully exposed and vagina clearly visible. For a moment, everyone was still, then she burst out crying and ran back into the dressing room, her breasts swaying delightfully.

James broke the silence, "Shows over folks, anyone for more coffee?"

The atmosphere had changed, the guests avoided each others eyes in embarrassment and tried to hide their erections. Some had a coffee or more brandy, others settled on final gifts to buy. James paid Jane for two of the playsuits and asked her if Charlie was OK, getting a stony response. People started drifting out looking for taxis, thanking Charles for arranging it, unable to look him in the eye. The only person quite unconcerned, seemed to be Charles. He was animated, joking with colleagues as he saw them off.

When the last one had left, he went to pay the bill, on behalf of everyone and spoke to the sellers, who seemed happy with the business and quickly made out cheques to the charity. Jane whispered to him,

"Mr Coleridge, your wife, she is distraught, please?"

She indicated the door and he went in. Charlie was sat, just as she had come in, breasts exposed, sobbing inconsolably.

"Charles, Charles, I'm so sorry, can you forgive me, I behaved appallingly, please, I'm sorry."

He sat down and stroked her dishevelled hair.

"There, there, it's OK, it's not your fault, mine if anybody's, I could have stopped it. I'm so proud of you, you looked beautiful, stunning in fact."

His expression was blank, but he stared intently at her breasts. God he would have fucked her there and then, if it wasn't for that stupid woman. In fact, what a good idea, wipe that smug look off her face, if she came in and found them fucking, stupid bitch. But he quietly helped her to dress and put the red costume in her bag carefully. She would definitely be wearing that again. Jane came back in as they finished dressing and gave Charlie a hug.

"You were great love, I sold nearly everything I bought, here's a big cheque for the heart charity. Keep the other two outfits you wore, I can't sell them now anyway. I am sure your husband will enjoy them.

If you ever want a modelling job, let me know...only kidding dear."

They left, saying thank you to the staff and took a taxi back to their flat, not saying a word. As soon as they got into the flat, Charles pounced on her, pulling off her clothes and she responded passionately, still turned on by the evening. When they finally finished abusing each other a couple of hours later, she lay on her back, staring at the ceiling, she whispered.

"Charles, I couldn't do anything like that again, please never ask me."

He grunted half asleep as she lay thinking in a pool of cooling juices.

-------

Chapter 4

Over the coming weeks Charlotte became increasingly concerned about Charles and their marriage. He was charming, attentive, loving towards her, but that inscrutability intimidated her. He had an aura of quiet watchfulness, as if he was observing their little family, not part of it. She responded in the only way she knew, frantic domesticity. The house was spotless, her food delicious, with home made pastries and cakes always available. She made a special effort with herself, exercising to keep her figure, dressing sexily. She was enthusiastic about weekend guests and always delightful company. Everyone told Charles how lucky he was, but it was nothing less than he deserved.

One Saturday in March, Charles raised an upcoming event,

"Charlie, I've got a special do, next Friday. Can you raise an overnight sitter and join me?"

"Yes of course darling, is it to do with work?"

"Indirectly, just a lot of very important people, who can be very useful to me, future contacts, you know.

I'ii just warn you, they can be a louche bunch, don't be shocked at the goings on, we're there to make contacts, it's business."

"OK, fine, it sounds a bit alarming, but I'll be with you, I'll feel safe." She put her hand on his.

"That's great, dressed to kill though, perhaps that little red item you got before Christmas."

"But what difference does my underwear make?"

He ignored the question.

"You can go to the flat, get dressed there, I'll be back by 7, we'll go together, OK love?"

"Fine, of course, yes, fine." But she wasn't at all sure it was, alarm bells were ringing quietly. Still it was for work, that was important, he needed her support, her looks she supposed.

Her mother came up on Friday and she left after lunch, arriving early in the flat. Soaking in a bath first, she got out, dried and massaged herself with body oil, admiring the reflection. Putting on pale red holdup, then the scanty play suit, she was shocked again how minimal it was. Finally she put on a tight red taffeta cocktail dress, well above her knees and red heels. Men would be desperate for her, if she were standing in an exclusive brothel. Giggling at the thought, she sat down to wait for Charles, he arrived about 6.45.

"Hello gorgeous and my word you are to, you'll have to beat the men off at the party with a stick, some of the women too."

Grabbing her in his arms, they kissed passionately.

"Control yourself Collingwood, time for fun later, this is business, ready love?"

She scooped up her bag and they left arm in arm. In the taxi, Charles kissed her again and tried pushing his hand up her tight skirt.

"Charles, stop it, you want me to knock your colleagues dead at this party, well you're smearing my war paint." She extricated herself and they soon arrived at a house in Berkley Square.

"God they don't own the whole house, they must be rich as Croesus." Charlotte was awed, as rich as they were, this was another league.

A butler opened the door and took their coats, indicating a table of masks for them to help themselves. She took a red one to match her outfit and they walked up the grand staircase, to be greeted by their portly host.

"Greetings strangers and welcome." he handed them glasses of champagne.

They moved arm and arm into the large reception room, with a small bar in the corner. She thought it strange, but there were four husky waiters, three black and one white, just in loin cloths and a statuesque black girl in a minimal pale blue Basque, just covering her magnificent breasts. Her thong was so small, she looked naked, legs covered in pale blue stockings with matching heels, stunning, but very strange.

She was better at this than Charles and approached a group of three men, slipping easily into their conversation. Sipping and chatting, the four strange waiters passed amongst them with delicious canapé's. then more glasses arrived. This was quite enjoyable actually, apart from the staff, they were a bit inappropriate. She noticed an impossibly tall, slim blond in the corner, kissing two men whilst their hands roamed over her body. OK, let that pass, keep chatting, charming the men with her. The black girl came up with drinks and Charles put his hand on her ass, sliding it between her buttocks, under her thong. Hang on, that wasn't in the script and she touched his arm, glaring at him, he took no notice.

Taking him by the arm, she pulled him away to another mixed group and started another pointless conversation, gripping him tight, under her control. After twenty minutes, the black girl clapped and explained they were actually a dance troupe and would put a show on for them. There was polite applause as they pushed in a round stage with a structure of vertical, rigid bars over it. The music started and the reason for the bars became obvious as she performed a very erotic pole dance, moving between the men, brushing against them. They groped at her and the dance became a series of simulated sex acts.

Charlotte was sitting on a sofa between Charles and a stranger and was becoming as stimulated as the men, hardly noticing both of them running their hands over her thighs, up her skirt. After twenty minutes, there was a break and the dancers came round with more drinks, chatting with the guests. The female guests couldn't keep their hands off the men and the girl got more attention and kisses.

She stood in front of Charlotte, then squatted on her knees in front of her.

"Not seen you before, I'd have remembered, a real beauty," Charlotte blushed and smiled.

"A quiet one, come and dance with me then." And the girl ran her hands up Charlie's thighs, under her skirt.

"No really, thanks, I'm not a dancer, no..." She looked at Charles for support.

"Oh, I think you're fibbing sweet thing, those legs, the muscles and you carry yourself like a dancer. I bet you're great."

"Come on sweetheart, the lady's right, you're a great dancer. Go on, it'll be fine, remember the mask."

"No Charles, please no, I don't want to." He ignored her, staring at the girl sitting in front of his wife.

She was pulled insistently to her feet and onto the platform, as the lights dimmed and two spots shone on the stage. The music started and they began swaying. If she had to do this, it was going to be good. they swung round each other, till the girl pulled up a pole and hung upside down.

"Can't do it in that dress girl. slip it off and join me,"

There were claps and whoops of encouragement. As she looked off the stage, she saw the tall blond lying naked now, across the lap of two men, as they explored her. looking for Charles, he nodded yes and she shrugged, standing with her back to her dance partner, who pulled down the zip of the dress. She pushed it down and shimmied out of it. Her outfit was greeted with awed silence, much briefer than the other girl, non existent in fact. There was polite applause and she curtsied, feeling her partners hand on her ass. She'd done a little amateur pole dancing years ago and was fit and athletic, she climbed another pole, then hung upside down, holding on with one leg. Much to much for her lingerie and both breasts escaped, to more applause. Nothing Charlie could do about it and the other girl pulled her down and ran her hands over her tits. The colour contrast was breath taking, chalk white skin against deep black. They embraced and kissed each other hard. Charlie moved her hands round the girls back and undid the clasps, till the Basque opened and fell on the floor, allowing her to bury her face in those magnificent breasts. This was the first time she had handled another woman's tits and it was unbelievably erotic. She moaned as she tried to suffocate herself in the mounds of soft flesh and accepted the rest of her costume being pushed to the ground. The black girl pulled back to present Charlie, standing in just stockings and heels. She made no attempt to cover her nakedness, but accepted the adulation, her mound fringed by neatly trimmed, moist black hair.

Turning to the other girl, she reached for her thong and ripped it off. They grasped each other and kissed hard, before exploring with hands and lips. both were getting worked up and they sank to the floor, then to a 69 position, to lap and probe each other. Charlotte gasped to an orgasm quickly, this was so knew to her. First time naked, now first time coming, in front of an audience, who clapped as she shook then fell quiet on the floor exhausted.

She came to, with more whoops of approval. Opening her eyes, the girl was waving a purple monstrosity in her hand, it was thick, about 15 inches long and wobbled disgustingly. Innocent as she was, Charlotte knew what it was for and pulled away.

"Hang on lover, I'll show you."

The girl knelt with spread legs and lent back, as she pushed it slowly inside her, about 6inches. Supporting it with one hand, she sat up and slowly pushed between Charlie's thighs. Held by the ankle, there was no escape. She didn't want to escape anyway, so turned on, desperate for that thing to be inside her, to be fucked by a woman. The black girl grinned, letting go of her ankle to find a cushion to put under Charlie's ass. Then she moved her, to ensure the white spread thighs faced the rapt audience, approaching from an angle to give a good view. Holding the enormous dildo against her opening, she pushed very gently and Charlie's eyes and mouth flew open, then she fell back gasping, head extended and shoulders off the floor, as it was pushed, further and further, till her hand went up for the penetration to stop. The black girl withdrew and thrust back a little deeper, fucking herself as well of course. The pace slowly grew till their groins met to applause. Both sitting up with legs entwined they kissed each other, sweating with the effort. Next Charlie pushed her lover down and started to fuck her hard, getting her own back. They both gasped, groaned and physically struggled, till their groins met, shaking and shivering with the effort. Then Charlie drew back and resumed fucking the black girl, faster and harder, so that's what it felt like to take a woman. It didn't take long for them to come together. They lay laughing in each others arms for some minutes, two of the waiters came up and gave them glasses of water, which they emptied greedily. They both sat on the stage smiling at each other, thighs spread, unconcerned, until they were handed towels to wipe off the sweat.

Their host came up clapping and smiling,

"Well ladies, that was memorable, show your thanks please ladies and gentlemen. You are both great sports."

Charlotte thought about her mask and felt that thankfully, it was still in place. Looking to the blond, she was shocked to see her riding one of her companions, her skinny ass caught in the edge of the spotlight. She wrapped the towel round her and stood to gather her scattered clothes.

"I think our lady in red is being to modest about how devastating that little show was, just a little more work to do my dear, look at these poor gentlemen."

The man pointed to the four waiters and she noticed for the first time, they were all naked and near erect. Even in that state, they were huge, Charlotte gulped, no this wasn't happening, Charles would stop it, he would see how impossible it was. Gazing round in panic, she saw him, that same inscrutable half smile, staring intently. He didn't acknowledge the pleading expression.

"No, that's kind of you to say, but I'm getting dressed and leaving now."

"Don't be modest, you were born for this."

The naked girl backed away and sat between Charles and his companion, pointedly putting her hand on his groin, staring at Charlie. As she watched, the woman lowered his zip, pulled him out, still staring at her, then buried her mouth over his cock.

Charlie sobbed once, then the four men closed round her and she didn't resist as her towel was removed. Slowly circling her, they put their hands everywhere, lifting her breasts, rubbing down the crease in her buttocks, pinching her erect nipples, gently. Next their mouths gently kissed and licked everywhere. Despite herself, Charlie sighed and accepted, enjoyed it, so many men's hands at once, mouths everywhere. One knelt down, gently probing, opening her lips, then licking her clit hard. Her knees gave way, but they held her up, as the mouth in her groin insistently probed and explored her crevices.

This went on for a good five minutes and it was quite delightful, till she was pushed to her knees between them and they presented their cocks. She didn't hesitate, reaching for two of them and licking the head of both, giggling. Lost in a bubble, the audience forgotten. Moving from one to another, she struggled to take in as much as she could, but they were all thick and at least eight inches. Much to much for her to swallow, but she tried and they were gentle with her.

She didn't hear one of the men call out softly, "Special requests ladies and gents, I'm sure you've got something nasty on your minds?"

"DP... Coffee table twirl... Chocolate sandwich" and a few others requests came out of the darkness.

"Mmmm, no mercy have you, this poor innocent girl as well."

Two of them went off stage to bring on a round coffee table. A large black erection was pulled out of Charlie's reluctant mouth, she was getting the hang of this cock sucking business. Her body was gently lifted flat on the table, with her ass on the edge. and spread-eagled. An unseen face pushed between her legs, lips and tongue clamping on her clit as two fingers pushed inside her cunt, swimming in juices. Two mouths sucked hard at her nipples , nipping and another cock was pushed at her lips. She groaned, opening her mouth, accepting it, as it pushed hard to the entrance of her throat, till she gagged. Her groans grew louder and she struggled against the hands that gripped her, then she arched her back with another hard orgasm, shaking as it drained her.

The audience had stood up, unless otherwise detained, as Charles was, just coming into the black girls mouth. The rest stood round the platform, commenting, laughing. There were three women amongst them and they were all receiving attention from several men, groping, removing their clothes. The tableau in front of them was deeply erotic, the woman lost in passion, unaware what she faced.

When Charlie surfaced, she was pulled to her feet and found there were soft handcuffs on wrists and ankles. Looking down, she was puzzled, there was a large hole in the centre, of the table, about eight inches across and several rope eyes around the top surface. Still puzzled, one of the men crawled underneath and pushed his cock through the hole, then spun the table round on a spindle. She covered her mouth and giggled, that was filthy, to be screwed for real. Charlie was surprised to realise she couldn't wait.

Removing her heels, she was helped onto the table and squatted, thighs spread, over the hole. Her ankles were locked to the table and her wrists behind her. Finally, ribbons over her thighs, pulled her groin lower and fixed it immobile. One of the men crawled under the table, laying across a foot stool, he pushed his erection between her thighs and labia, rubbing the black skin over her clit, back and forth, making her groan. When he was sure the audience had seen how big he was, he pulled back, held his cock and pushed right in. Charlie tried to pull away, but couldn't, she was helpless. Two other men started twisting the table slowly and Charlie's eyes shot open, breath hissing through her teeth. When they confirmed she was centred over the table and lubricated enough. They slowly raised the pace, pushing a little faster, then faster, as the man groaned underneath and she shrieked, trying to pull away, in pain now. Still they speeded up, the pain became intense pleasure, for both of them. Charlie had never experienced such pelvic stimulation, so stretched by the man's size and the strange twisting, screwing sensation. Faster still and faster and she started to shake, beads of sweat appearing everywhere. They both exploded together, no one could endure the feeling for that long. Flooding her, he pushed up as hard as he could, grunting with the effort. The spinning stopped and Charlie slumped down exhausted. He slowly pulled back so the guests could see the softening cock being withdrawn and the gush of semen.