A Perfectly Brought Up Young Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

Gasping for breath, she heard,

"Any of you gents care to try, it's a unique feeling I assure you. I've got some condoms."

Their overweight host pushed forward, hurrying off his jacket and trousers. The men helped him under the table onto the footstall and a surprisingly large, hard, condom covered stiffy, poked between her thighs, before he roughly pushed it inside her. Charlotte grimaced, but was helpless as the man excitedly made them start spinning and indicated faster. She was so full of come and juices, there was no pain, just pleasure she was surprised to find, even with this gross old man. Just another cock after all, she came again, shortly after he gasped to a climax and was pulled back out, breathless and red. Standing in front of her, he pulled off his condom and laughed with the audience, as he pushed his flaccid penis in her mouth, making her lick him clean. On an impulse he held her mouth, pushing her head back and squeezing the condom's contents into her mouth, some going over her red mask. She felt strangely abstracted, indifferent to the deliberate humiliation.

Two other guests chose to "Screw" her and she quietly accepted it, enjoyed it in fact. Now she was constantly teetering on the edge of an orgasm. Finally they unclamped her and she stiffly staggered off the table, rubbing her legs. A flush covered her face neck and trunk, beads of sweat clung everywhere, lost in a pornographic dream, oblivious of her surroundings. The men bought on a basin of soapy water, gently washing and drying her, cleaning her vagina as best they could.

Finally, it was over, she found that disappointing. It was only just beginning of course. Charlotte's eyes sought out Charles and he had the grace to smile encouragingly, she smiled back. After a drink, she was lifted back to the small table, now covered in cushions. laid across it, her ass just rested on one side and her neck on the other. Thankfully one of the men supported her head as she was handcuffed again to the table and a ribbon tied securely over her belly, immobile again. gently, her neck was extended and a cock passed over her forehead and nose, passed the open lips. Sucking greedily it was pushed slowly through her mouth and into her throat. She struggled, but found her throat could accept it, not all, but most of the length, despite it's thickness. The disembodied erection, pulled back and gently forward, picking up speed and penetration. Charlie felt proud of this dubious achievement, taking what, nine thick inches, into her throat. At the other end, hands picked up and spread her thighs as another prick nuzzled at her cunt and pushed in steadily. The feeling was exquisite, literally stuffed at both ends, with huge cocks. She grunted contently around the cock in her mouth, as the man between her thighs rose off his haunches and over her, burying himself deep inside her before drawing back back and pounding her again. The men coordinated, drawing back and thrusting in together, so she felt herself squashed between them, imagining the two cocks meeting somewhere in her body. After a couple of minutes hard thrusting, they pulled out, to a little mew of disappointment from her. Shy little Charlotte was morphing into an insatiable porn star. She needn't have fretted, the table made a quarter turn and a fresh penis presented to her mouth, which she reached for. Another unseen thick cock, filled her vagina. Another few minutes and she was turned again, then again, coming two more times. She lost track of time' lost in the sensation in her mouth and cunt, the strong male hands on her.

After a particularly overwhelming orgasm, there was a change. Her flexible legs were pulled up over her body. She couldn't see, but her puckered anus was being admired in the spotlight. Then cold ointment was squeezed on her and a finger gently inserted and twisted. She was so lost in lust, even this humiliation was enjoyable. A little less so, when another then a third finger pushed in, stretching her, as she gasped and tried to pull away. A strong hand stroked and soothed her hair, her knee pushed out, to give her a cock to suck. The fingers were withdrawn and a moment of silence, as she waited, apprehensive now. She spat out the cock, not wanting to bite it.

Charlie felt the head against her ring and very gentle pressure. Breathing deeply through an open mouth, she tried to relax her pelvis, as the midwives had taught her. It seemed to work, the glans pushed in with a little pop and she breathed harder. Slow steady pressure and more went in. Resting and pulling back, before pressure further in, till she felt the tickle of pubic her on her groin. Grinning with pleasure at her achievement, she felt him pull back and push in harder. That felt really good and each thrust better, as her tissues relaxed to accept the ridiculously big cock. Go Girl she thought, you're a natural, a born tart, you love it, the attention.

After a few more thrusts, the cock withdrew and she was twisted again for another man, then another, till all four had sodomised her and she had her first anal orgasms, two of them., Finally it stopped, she couldn't work out if she was sorry or not, much to exhausted. They untied her and lifted her up carefully and gently washed and dried her. Finally the black girl came back from fucking Charles, which she had done after blowing him and gently rubbed her down with soothing, cool ointment, which smelt expensive. Charlie had a stupid grin on her face. In the back of her mind, she worked out that only one of the men had come and only once. They would all have to be satisfied, that was clear, but how, they seemed inexhaustible.

A slow chant started in the audience, Charlie had forgotten all about.

"Chocolate sandwich... chocolate sandwich... chocolate sandwich."

What could it mean. She was gently pulled straight and between two poles. There were chains on them now and the handcuffs were attached to them, loosely. Next they stood her on two stools adjacent to the poles and attached her to them with the cuffs round her ankles. Finally, the links and chains were adjusted, tightened till she was stretched out rigid, legs split out uncomfortably wide, arms pulled tight. She could only move a few centimetres and was getting really worried for the first time. One of the men came up to her, rubbing the back of his hand over her breast, and squatted a little to position his penis. Then nothing, he reached round to spread her buttocks and another penis touched near her ring.

She understood, chocolate sandwich. She was the cream cheese filling, between two slabs of brown bread. Charlie started to giggle... keep a grip girl, she thought, can't lose it now.

There was some shuffling, then, without warning, both men straightened their legs and drove in hard together. She screamed for the first time, pleasure, pain, both, probably both. Trying to pull away, the two cocks felt impossibly big, actually touching, deep in her pelvis. They must have ripped her, the sobbing and pleading was genuine.

There was no flicker of response to her pleas, this was the final lap for the men, no need to hold back now, just ravish her with all their strength. Drawing back, they thrust in hard together, grinding and straining at full penetration. They were engrossed too, as their cocks touched each other with each thrust. Grunting they pulled back and ground in, faster and faster, forcing her up a little each time, shaking her whole body. It seemed endless, but finally they both grunted and roared with a last thrust, holding her up with their cocks. She was sure she could feel the eruption, deep inside, jet after jet, expecting to taste the came in her throat. Finally it stopped and they relaxed and softening cocks slithered out of her holes, with a small gush of cum. She could only hang by the wrists, her legs were shaking and couldn't support her any more.

The two other men stepped in quickly, to hold her up, then moved closer to use a more impressive part of their anatomy to support her. They positioned and pushed in quickly, she just groaned this time. Her tissues had stretched and this was almost enjoyable, almost, the friction made her flush again and start to moan. So full, she'd never felt so completely occupied, every crevice of her cunt and ass seemed stretched. She was to exhausted to come, but had a slight smile as she was thrust up and down, rolling her head. The pace increased again and then they ground in hard and filled her, their cocks touching again, through paper thin tissues. She laughed and kissed the man in front of her, as much in relief as anything, it was over, they would release her now.

They withdrew slowly and held her up as best they could. Their host stepped forward,

"Well gentlemen, anyone for sloppy seconds with this whore, eh?"

She was indifferent to the insult, just in despair, it still wasn't over. Thankfully, only three men stepped forward, but they all wanted to use both holes. This last part was the worst, disgusting, as they shuffled around pawing and groping, sharing her. Finally, finally, the last man pumped in her ass, grunting and snuffling like a pig as he clawed at her poor bruised breasts. As he slumped away from her, flushed and grinning, the four men moved in quickly and released her limbs, gently lowering her.

She couldn't support her weight and Charles quickly slipped in and picked her up, carrying her quickly out of the room. Looking around, he opened a nearby door and found a small room, with a bundle of clothes in the corner.

"I'll get some water, wash you down." He said, tenderly.

"No, no, I must leave now, please."

"I'll get your clothes."

"They're rags, leave them, those will do."

He found a sweat shirt and jogging pants and she pulled them on. Examining her, he was thrilled at what he saw, covered in bruises and finger marks, she was still leaking cum and fluid from both holes. Her poor breasts were scratched too, there was even a bite mark, God she looked wonderful.

"I'll just go and thank Sir Philip." Charles said, starting to leave.

"THANK HIM, for arranging the gang rape of your wife, no you don't, we're leaving."

She raised her hands for him to help lift her up and slipped on some sandals. They left the room and he slowly held her as she walked down the stairs, where the butler was waiting, impassively.

"If you'll wait Sir, I'll just find a taxi for you."

The man looked at her, another evening ending with an abused innocent rushing out into the night. This one was a real beauty, such a shame. Leaving the door open, he returned shortly and joined Charles to help her down to the pavement.

Opening the taxi, he said to Charles,

"Sir Philip sent his very special thanks for your help tonight Sir and he'll be in contact regarding the matter you discussed."

Closing the door, Charles gave their flat address and the taxi drove off, with Charlotte in his arms.

"Charles, tell me honestly, did you know they would rape me, whilst everyone watched?"

"No, of course not, let's discuss it in the flat."

He saw the driver, his eyes out on stalks, looking back at them and glared at him. They were soon at the small flat and he helped her upstairs and straight into the bathroom. Quickly running a hot bath, the clothes came off and she slipped in, sighing.

"Drink dear," He asked.

"Just some tea please."

He went of to get it and she started soaping herself, spreading her thighs to scrub hard at her groin, then her anus, trying to clear out the filth. She knew she would be seeping for days to come, a shaming reminder. He came back in and she smiled lifting her arms.

"Help me out."

"Stay in and soak a bit longer."

"I have to get to bed, before I collapse."

So he helped her out and with cleaning her teeth, then picked her up again and carried her to the bedroom, laying her down gently. She sipped the hot tea, watching him as he left to shower and came back quickly, refreshed too.

Turning the light off, they lay on their backs, beside each other.

"Charles, answer me honestly, you must be honest, please."

"Alright,"

"Do you love me," She whispered.

"Of course I do, I adore you, love you more each day, believe me," He shot up, shocked at the question.

"But you watched me being raped tonight."

"Yes."

"Being hurt and humiliated, insulted."

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy it, did it turn you on?"

A pause, "Yes."

"I don't understand."

"nor do I, sorry."

"You let that black whore suck and fuck you, in front of me, why?"

"I was incredibly turned on, I'm sorry."

"That cock is mine, exclusively, you understand, is that clear?"

"Crystal."

There was another long pause, he thought she had fallen asleep.

A very soft voice now,

"Would you want me to do it again?"

"Yes, no, maybe... probably yes."

"But our position, our friends, family, your work. Even from tonight, you think it won't be common knowledge. I'll walk into a room, terrified of people whispering, pointing, I'm ashamed of myself."

"It won't from tonight, what happens in those "Soirees", stays there, a golden rule."

"Even if that was true, what if it happens again, it doubles, trebles the risk." She finished.

Another pause, "It seems I don't care, a real bastard, aren't I?"

"No sweetheart, you're not, I love you, I'll do anything for you, anything." She held his arm tight.

"My turn," He said, "Did you enjoy it, tonight I mean?"

Another, longer pause, "Yes."

"The pain and humiliation?"

"Yes."

"Would you ever want to do it again?"

An interminable pause, then a whisper, "Yes, but only if you wanted me to, I'd only do it for you, you understand?"

They stopped talking, he turned over and was soon breathing deeply. Charlotte turned this way and that, but everything hurt and she couldn't get comfortable. So she lay, thinking, long into the night.

david62
david62
226 Followers