A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste did not say anything, just watch in terror as Mistress Red put each one on her nipples areolae area. Celeste thoughts ushered out in pain, Oh god, it looks exquisite as she pinched each nipples tip, and I can watch them as my nipples tips get larger. It make me tingle down to my pussy as she keep twisting several more times. Oh god, I can feel the pain right now. Oh fuck, that really hurts my nipple tips.

Celeste screamed out in pain after she had the twister on each nipples, as Monica pulled on each nipples areolae, making her nipples tip head point out even more, as Monica said an with laughing smile, "You seem to like this pain. Let see how it feels now." as Monica gripped her butt paddle, whipped across Celeste butt cheeks several times, as Monica added, "Yeah I can see in your horrified in your eyes that you are feeling the pain with each stroke. Here feel this as whacked on your butt cheeks even more."

Whack! Whack! Whack! As Celeste thought came in a thunderous moment after being stroked several times, I know how wet my pussy is, and she is making me feel the imminence pain in my ass cheeks, an make butt burning with each stroke. Oh god that hurts with each stroke. This bitch is really turned on, and I love it.

Monica kept spanking her till her butt cheeks were really red again, finally saying, "Tell me, do those nipple twisters feel better now. Her I will twist them up even more." Monica reached out, pulled on the nipple twisters, seeing in Celeste eyes the immense terror panic as Monica turned them up in the cylinder till her nipples tips pop up even more. Monica pulled on Celeste's pointy breast, adding, "You like them now. Your nipples tips are real protrude out. Wait till I suck on those pro-tube tips."

Screaming, roaring out in hollowing voice as pain sounded out, as Celeste said, "Please Mistress Red, I like them. They feel so hot being twisted like that. I to look at each one of my breasts. Oh my nipples areolae area will be bigger now. Make them bigger, please. I would like them to be made even bigger, Mistress Red." Celeste tried to move her nipples a little, making her nipple points head feel the pains, as she screamed out in a loud-voice, "Oh fuck, that feel good."

Monica went around in front of Celeste, look at her submissive girlfriend with a big grin on her face as she said, "You look beautiful squatted down with your nipples heads, as they are really pointy. The only thing that you are lacking, my submissive girlfriend, is having your wet pussy filled up my cock butt plug. I know your wanting to get fuck; I will do it later on, but for now I am putting them in your cunt." as Monica said it she laughed out loudly.

"Mistress Red, you never did tell or show it to me. That is really big thing to put in my cunt. Your cock butt plug have smaller area at it base cup. Will that keep it from sliding out of my cunt? Please, let me at least try to get in me, Mistress Red."

"I am glad you like seeing it. It is six inches long, and it is three inches wide. The small end at the bottom will make your pussy clamp down on so you cannot get out of your cunt." Monica look at Celeste, begging her to inserted into Celeste soaking wet pussy, felt it sliding in her cunt as it pressed against her vagina walls, and could smell Celeste cunt's sweet fragrance too. Each time she started to inserted in her liquid pussy, she stop for a few moments, let Celeste get adjusted, and then I will kept pressing into her cunt a little deeper as Monica heard her screaming out in tormenting pleasure.

"Mistress Red, I am in pain. That butt plug is spread-out my pussy walls. It will make wider, and I cannot take a cock in my cunt again.

"I cannot stop my juices from flowing out and onto the butt plug, but it hurts me, Mistress Red. It is torturing me as you slide that huge butt plug back and forth in my cunt. Please, put all the way in me or pull it out." Screaming out in painfully torture rustle out of her mouth, saying, "Please Mistress Red, fuck my cunt now you bitch. Oh god, you got it in me, you bitch. It hurts."

"Oh, I am your bitch right now after I got it all the way into your cunt. Well we will see if you still call me a bitch." as Monica smiled with a devilish grinning, added, "Now you like this all the way in your pussy. I am going to play with your cunt as I slip around in your pussy as it rotated all around, and I can play with your clit. Then you will really feel the pleasure. Go ahead, keep calling me a bitch."

"Oh, god, I can't stand it as you try and rotated it around in my cunt. Oh god, your fingers feel good against my clit. You bitch!" as Celeste looked at Monica, smiling as she laugh out loudly, adding, "You bitch, when are you going to make me cum? You don't have the power to even spanked me anymore."

Monica looked at Celeste, smiling in a diabolical way, thinking, I now this woman likes butt plug all the way in her cunt, and likes it rotated in her cunt too. She wants to tease me, make me angry with that laughs she just did, well we see how she feel when I am done spanking her.

"If you cannot see what I am doing Celeste, look in the mirror opposite you right now. You have that butt plug all the way in your cunt. Feel it torment your vagina walls as it goes back forth, as it rotating in your cunt. Feel me play with your pussy outer walls and clit. I know the look in your eyes, that you like being played with by me, but I am the one who wants you to be my 'submissive girlfriend'. Oh, you are my pet." as Monica laughed, and her hand went down, pulled on butt plug, whacked her several times, before she felt it go in Celeste cunt for the second time.

Celeste look into the large mirrors, seeing Monica tormenting her pussy with each movement of the but plug till it was all the way in her cunt. She tried to squeeze butt plug, it would not budge. Her outer walls were gripping the smaller end, it would not move to slide out of her cunt. She thought, I am going to be Monica pet!

Monica ran her hand between Celeste pussy lips, felt her pussy was occupied by butt plug, saying, "You must like this butt plug in your moist wet cunt. You want to cum, but not right now." Monica laughed out in sexual loud-voice, adding, "I am so thrilled that you look perfect, being tied up, and now cunt is filled with a butt plug. Go ahead Darling, squeeze you cunt. I want to watch you."

Celeste did just what she was asked to, squeezing her pussy lips and walls again several times, her eyes went wide with delight as they glazed up, saying, "Oh fuck, Mistress that is so incredible. Spank me and I will really squeeze butt plug for you. Please!"

Whack, Whack, as it made it loud sound with each whack across Celeste butt cheeks, saying in a glaze sexual tone of her voice, she screamed out, "Oh Mistress Red, that is incredible. Whack me some more. My pussy loves it, and my ass does to. Please spank me harder! Yes! Yes! That feel great, beating my ass till it is red, Mistress Red. Oh fuck! Make me cum, Mistress Red. Please."

"No, you are not to cum. I am stopping to spank you right now. I have something else for you to enjoy." as Monica smiled with desire for Celeste.

"Mistress Red, you are being a real bitchy woman, right now. This butt plug is excruciating painful in my pussy, and I can feel it with each movement as you spanked me. It is tormenting me in pain and pleasure from doing this." as Celeste hollered out, adding, "You bitch! You are tormenting me, for your pleasure. Please spanked me more, Mistress Red."

"You want to call me your bitch. Lets see if you will continue doing it after I am done." as Monica said, grasping for her riding crop. Monica look over at Celeste, whacked both her beautiful, taut, firm, muscled breasts, making them sting sting, and Celeste could see the pleasure it was bring to Monica face. Monica, look at each breasts, whacked them several more times, and then whacked both her arm up and down, seeing the pain in Celeste face, and kept whacking at her armpits several more times, as she said, "You like being tortured. Well I do not care if you are in pain when I spanked you. I do not like being called a bitch. I am going to teach you, not call me a bitch anymore." Whack! Whack! Making pain more incredible as Monica whip across Celeste breasts.

"Mistress Red, you are still my bitch." as Celeste said it as she laughed in a manic state, and feeling Monica whipped both armpits several more times, making them sting with aching pain.

"Now you are going to enjoy this pleasure, cause you are mine. You are my submissive girlfriend. I am not your bitch. Here take this." as Monica whip Celeste arm puts, going down on each arm pit, then striking her just between her legs, making it really sting, as she said, "You like it now. I am going keep whipping you with riding crop till you stop calling me a bitch.

"Oh, feel it now as I make you are sting with pleasure all over your body." Monica continued to make Celeste sting all over her body with the riding crop, as she struck back and forth across her taut, firm, muscled breasts again, making Celeste nipple points hurt, and finally went back to her armpits to whip them with riding crop. Whipping them back and forth several more times till Monica heard Celeste screaming out in a manic laughing at the tormenting painful sensation.

"Mistress Red, I cannot take the whipping with riding crop. I will not call you a bitch anymore. Please make me cum?" as Celeste shrieking out.

"No not right now. You and me, are going to enjoy your rosebud being played with as I insert another cock butt plug in there. Then you can feel two cocks in you, at the same time. Enjoy the pain when I am done." as she said it, went off to her draws and pulled out seven inches cock butt plug that was two inches around the shaft. Taking it in front of Celeste said, "Here you go, a seven inches cock butt plug. You are going to feel it enter your rectum as it slide in with a two inches around, and it will make you feel the pure pleasure of a seven inches of this butt plug. It will not slip out cause to smaller end shrink, and keep in your rosebud for as long as I want it to be in."

"Mistress Red, I am going to feel it go in me? Are you going to spank me when you done putting that big cock in my rosebud? I am so wet down there." as Celeste said it letting her moaning out loudly.

Monica walked behind Celeste, ran her left hand between her butt cheeks, feeling each one as right hand put some lube on and around Celeste anus opening. Monica lube up the butt plug head, started to insert the large cock head into Celeste rosebud, hearing her scream out in pains as Monica thought, this bitch is going enjoy this as it inserted slowly so she can feel ever inches of this butt plug. She will not call me a bitch after this.

"Mistress Red, it hurts a lot. Please be careful. Oh, god, that will really stretching my rosebud canal." Celeste thoughts ramble on, Oh, God I can feel it now, it has gone half in me. Celeste moaned out in tormenting pain and beg for more excruciating pain from the size of it in my rosebud, saying. "Oh please Mistress Red, inserted all the way in me. I need you to make me feel the agonize pain and torment in my anus. Please do it, you bitch."

"I am your bitch again! Well there you got, it is all seven inches in your rosebud. Now do you want me call me a bitch again. I notice you are felling it spread your anus opening. Go ahead squeeze it, and then feel the pain you wanted. See if you still want to call me your bitch." as Monica smiled at Celeste.

Celeste suddenly felt all seven inches of the butt plug cock enter all the way into her own anal canal as she screamed out, "Oh, fuck! Oh, god that hurts. I can feel it enter me all the way. It is really painful when I squeeze it."

Monica looked at Celeste, seeing her painful foreplay, and laughed out loudly. It made Celeste try to stand straight up after it made its entry, felt all of the painful excitement of feeling in delight as her ass was getting fuck. Slowly Celeste emitting in a low voiced; felt it after Monica inserted it deeply into my anal canal, after felling the tormenting pain, it spread her rosebud wide, opening as it passed her sphincter entryway, Celeste thoughts, Fuck, this will make me wide open to anything she want to put in me. Oh, fuck it hurts.

Celeste outer opening is puckering and contracting several times around her cock, after she felt the whole cock enter all the way. She could feel the pain, and voiced it in a deep frenzied sexual desire. Celeste could not escape agonizing torment that radiated throughout body, as her cunt and her anal canal, because she was tied up.

Celeste looked into the mirrors, seeing her wide eyes in terror as it tormenting at seeing the anal butt plug was riding against her rosebud opening. Felt the pain suddenly as radiated throughout her body in distress pain, as she said it with low, angry tone, "Mistress Red, I will not call you a bitch ever again. Please spanked me more, so I can learn not call you a bitch. Please spank. Please make me cum, Mistress Red?"

"I can see you are enjoy that rosebud pleasure. I know you want to cum, and I do to, but not right now. I am going to put a clit pump on your clit, and I now you have a large clit. Watch me in the mirrors as I do that." as Monica said that, walking away toward her draws, pulled out the clit pumping device, walk around so she was facing Celeste, adding, "Here take a look at it. I will put the pump on your clit, so it snuggle in place, then I will pump it, then your clit will get even larger as it swells up. Then I will leave it there, so you can see it in the mirrors."

"Please, Mistress Red, I do not want you to clit pump me. What will you do with me when my clit pumps up? Please Mistress Red, You know I have a large clit already. I am so hornier now from you doing everything, and now this." as Celeste moaned in excitement.

"Oh, just enjoy the delightful feeling, as I put on your clit." as Monica smiled at Celeste with a playful look on her face. Holding clit pump in her left hand, with right hand pressed down onto Celeste clit, her left hand pump on clit pump, watched with expression in her face. Monica was delight at see Celeste clit pops out in a two inches length, saying, "Celeste, you are going to love this look of your larger clit. Look at in the mirrors. See, you now have a four inch clit cock."

Celeste eyes went wide in horror, with blazing excitement, as her eyes looked at clit pump in the mirror, saying, "You made it even larger than it was before. I now have a larger clit cock, and it protruding outward from my cunt. Will it stay that way when we finish? When are you going finish me off by making me cum? I need to cum!"

"I am glad you like it. It will go back to your normal size when we are done. Here I will rub it for you. It will feel even larger; like it does now, but when I take it off it will shrink to the size after about half an hour. I want you to feel the joy before I make you cum." as Monica said it.

"Oh, wow, that feel incredible as you rub it. Please Mistress Red, I need you to make me cum." as Celeste looked in the mirror with tremendous enchantment excitement.

"Celeste I want you to fill my mouth with your liquid cum juices when I take off the pump as your clit grows even larger. Your clit will be highly sensitive to feel it, or lick your clit. I do not care, cause I am going to eat your clit. Then I am going to put your clit into my mouth, savor it, taste it, smell it, enjoy it, and I know you will like the enormous excitement waves, as the tremendous excitement penetrate throughout your body. I want you to cum in a fantastic, manic, thunderous, waves as you cum. I want to torture your clit till you cannot stand it. You want cum, flood my mouth with pure liquid, juicy cums, so your Mistress can take your spirit as it take hold of your divine body." as Monica smiled warmly at Celeste. Monica raised her hand, press a button on clit pump as it released the pump, letting loose of Celeste humongous, large, sensitive clit. Monica slowly engulf her clit with her lips and mouth and sucked on her clit, as she thrashed her clit with her tongue.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! That feels incredibly. Suck it, Mistress Red. Please keep sucking my clit, Mistress Red. It feels extremely sensitive to play with. I can't stop you can I Mistress Red. Yes! Yes! More. Lick my clit even more, My Darling." as Celeste said it, as her thought, Oh, god has given me my love of my life. Yes eat my cunt, Mistress Red, as Celeste rambled on. Vulgar word came forth as spilled out of Celeste, into Monica mouth. Celeste body was trying to move to feel the pleasure of Monica, but could not because she was tighten up with rope, as she thought, I wish she would release me. Cannot stop cussing, but I need Monica with me. Make me your submissive girlfriend.

"Oh please Mistress Red, make me your submissive girlfriend forever. Please do that for me Mistress Red?" as Celeste bellowing out.

"I will make you my submissive girlfriend forever." as Monica said that, placed her liquid filling mouth on Celeste large pump-up clit, sucking her clit right into her mouth vigorously, tasted all of her clit with her fluid tongue. Monica could really feel all her smaller clit buds in and around large clit walls, as they were more exposed from the pump as they were wet, with Monica moisten tongue. Monica could feel in her hand that Celeste was agonizing over her clit in a positive stimulus, as it got even warmer from feeling all over-sensitized clit with her tongue. Monica tongue, rotated in and around thick clit head, making it protrude even more into her liquid mouth, and she felt and smelled Celeste sweet pussy fragrance scent. Suddenly Monica felt Celeste pussy lips let loose of her cum, as flowed down and around the now tighten cunt butt plug.

"Monica, or Mistress Red, Oh god, I am starting cumming. My liquid is squirt down my vagina walls. Oh god, I can feel it now in my liquid cums. It is starting to flowing out of cunt. Oh, just like that, Mistress Red." as Celeste let loose a lot of flowing fluid cums, it flowed down and around her butt plug that is in her cunt. Celeste vagina walls gripped her cunt butt plug tightly, as she hollered out vigorously, "Fuck! Oh, Fuck me! Mistress Red." as she yelled out in hollowing in a manic voice again, "Mistress Red, I am going crazy with you. Please make me feel better. Make me cum even more, please Mistress Red, please." as Celeste moaned out, yelling in vulgar words, and Celeste could feel her rosebud tighten up even more vigorously around her butt plugs, as her cums flooded out of her cunt.

Monica was enjoy this journey with Celeste; nor did she hear her moan out, but felt her outer edges of her soft, fleshy cunt lips as she tasted the fragrance scent that came out of her vaginal canal. Thinking, I love the way her pussy feel as it crushing against my lips.

Monica looked upward, seeing Celeste was lost in her sexual desire of cumming as her head kept falling back and forth on to her back. Celeste issued forth a lot of smutty words, and it kept Celeste vigorously moaning out in delights of cumming several times. Monica felt her body twitching again several times, went down onto her clit one more time, knowing as she thought, I have to release her large, firm, taut breasts from these clamp, and take out of her cunt and rosebud those butt plugs. She will need to relax. Perhaps a sip of wine would make her feel more energetic.

Celeste head was whipping back and forth as she kept cumming in loads of juicy sweet pussy. She is lost in time, pleasure, feeling all sexual desire ran out off her body, as her body went limp. Her head feel forward as she utter in a low voice, saying, "Mistress Red, you made me feel so satisfied all over my body after making me cum. Kiss me please, Mistress Red."