A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica eased off Celeste clit, rising up as leaned forward, kissing Celeste on her warm, wet mouth, that was covered with Celeste cum, saying in a low voice, "I am glad you like being my submissive girlfriend. I am going to take these breasts pinches off you. Be careful when I remove them."

"Oh, God, that feels incredible painfully as you removed them. Feel them, and make them feel better for me. Please Mistress Red." as Celeste look at Monica.

"I hope you like those clamps on you. I like playing with your firm, large, voluptuous breasts. Your nipples look really large, and I am going to sucked each one." Monica said it as she placed her mouth on each nipples and suck them for a several moments.

"Monica, that feel incredible." as Celeste looked down onto Monica, smiling with warmth inside herself.

"Now, I am going to remove both your butt plug from you. I want you to take a deep breath when I get ready to remove the first one from your cunt." as Monica hands went toward Celeste cunt, adding, "Take a deep breath, when I start pulling it out, and then let your air go out slowly." Monica did release the butt plug out of Celeste cunt in one smooth motion, and told her take another breath when she remove the butt plug from her rosebud opening. Monica caressed Celeste butt cheeks when she remove that one, went to switches to let Celeste stand up, and saying, "I think you need a drink of wine?"

"Yes Mistress Red, I would like that. Thank you for letting me stand up." as she took a sip of wine she asked, "What else are you going to do to me tonight?"

"Celeste you like getting fuck in your cunt. You like me to fuck you in your cunt right now." Monica smiled at Celeste.

"Yes, Mistress Red, I would not lie to you. I need a fuck from you." Celeste said as she smiled back.

"I am going to fuck you with my new fuck machine. They call it a Sybian sex machine. I will pull it out and you can look at it, and wonder." as Monica said, walking toward a large closet; that was hidden behind mirrors, pulled the machine out, pushed toward Celeste, and placed between her legs, as Monica add, "I just put underneath you, then I will raise the square up so just sit right underneath your cunt's opening. When I have seated on it, I will lower you done on top of it all the way, and let cock enter you cunt. Once it is in you, I will turn on a lower speed, and gradually increase the speed. Right now I have nice, big eight inches of this cock, place on the proper spot, and then you can look at before I set you down, Celeste." smiling after Monica said it.

"Oh my god, Monica, how big around on this cock. I had several orgasm, can I cum again? It looks like it could present a lot of positive erotic stimulation." Celeste look at the machine, smile as she said it.

"You will cum again for a long time. Also you asked me how big around it is, well it is two inches around. Celeste you can take it, and enjoy it, as it the last piece of pain you will receive, except I will spank you as you ride this machine." as Monica grin with a big smile, adding, "I need you to stand up on square area; not that you can escape me, so I can raise you upward, and ready to receive this cock deeply into your cunt. Here we go. Just relax, My Darling." as Monica said that, she move the switch to raise the square up, making Celeste squatted downward on to cock and saddle, finally when Celeste sat down onto the cock as it went deeply into her cunt as Mona added, "How does it feel?"

Celeste looked at Monica with astonished disbelief as she gazed at the Sybian machine in the mirrors, saying, "It feel fine. I can rotated on it, but is there more to this sex machine?"

Monica looked at Celeste, smiled at her in disbelief and astonishment, as she saw the Sybian fucking machine was ready to fuck Celeste, saying, "I will turn it on, and then it will fuck you till your in a maniac sexual hysteria.

I will increase it till it at full speed, let you get the full amount of pleasure, and then I am going to spank your rotating butt cheeks. Let me remove your hand from tied above you so I can tie your hands on the saddle rail, that way you wont get hurt." as she thought of Celeste, she will be my submissive girlfriend after getting fuck by this machine. Celeste will have the experience of a life time, as she cums a lot as I will be spanked her really hard. Smiling, and laughing to herself, as she finished putting her hands on the saddle ring, she turned on the motor so it would start thrusting upward into Celeste cunt, saying as she looked at Celeste, "How does feel now?"

"It feel really good going all the way in my cunt. Oh, pussy is getting wet again. My breasts feeling great from twister you put on my nipples. Thank you Mistress Red." as Celeste smiled at Monica.

"I am glad you like it. I am going to speed it up all the way, so it can thrust way into your cunt. Here we go." as Monica smiled at Celeste.

Celeste suddenly heard the motor speed up, her wide-eyed look out into the mirrors, seeing herself in the mirrors, and saw that she love the complete abandonment for delightful, tormenting as maniac into pain and pleasure. Her jaw feel open as the cock hit several position in her vagina walls; she knew that those points that were being rubbed against with this big cock, and they had not been touch like this.

Celeste head started go back and forth with each movement as it kept speeding up. Celeste could feel her pussy liquid flowing out her fragrance cunt juices, "Oh fuck! Fuck me with your cock!" humming out as she lost herself in pure sexual arousal foreplay. Celeste sexual energy kept increasing with each movement, it thrust way up into her vagina walls, all she could feel is titillating sensation go throughout her body. Hollering out in a deep, sexual arouse voice, "Oh Mistress Red, I cannot tell you how great this cock feel in me. Please spank me. I need you to really spanked me hard, my My Darling."

Monica could hear burring sound from her sex machine, could see her wanton sexual submissive girlfriend was Celeste, as could see her eyes rolled upward into her head, and all of sexual desire poured out of her with each movement of that cock made in her sopping wet around her vagina. Monica could see Celeste cringe to the thrill of being fucked, could see for herself that the sexual foreplay was for pleasure as it went throughout Celeste over-sensitized body right now, smiling at Celeste, she kissed her, saying, "Enjoy it, My Darling."

Monica went around behind Celeste, gripped her butt paddle, looking at Celeste rotating ass, she suddenly spanked her harder several times. Monica heard her moaning out in pain and pleasure as she kept spanking her butt cheeks till they were red.

"Oh shit! Please spanked me mercilessly, Mistress Red. Fuck, that feels great." as Celeste screamed out in terror as she felt in horror, as she felt the burning pain in her butt cheeks, as Monica kept whacking her.

"Oh, fuck. I am feeling my cums building up in me. Take my nipple clamps off me. I need my pain in my breasts points now, after I squeezed the large cock so hard. Please Mistress Red, remove those clamps form my nipples.

"Shit baby, soon this fucking machine is going to making me cum." Celeste kept screaming out in an earsplitting voice, "Oh, myyyyyy, gooooood, I am cumming." Celeste mind and soul were lost in her mind. Her body gyrated around, thrust herself deep into her cunt with cock she was riding on, as her head was whipping back and forth. Celeste gave way, her orgasm shot out of Celeste in an uncontrollable way as her female ejaculate poured out of her vagina, gushing forth a flood of female fragrance cum juice. All Celeste could do is ride out the orgasm storm as it radiated outward, and her whole body was taken over with pure light-headed delight.

Monica had stopped paddling Celeste butt cheeks. She moved around in front of her, remove the nipples clamp and watched each nipple heads pop out firm from her breasts, and seeing in astonishment of pure sexual release of Celeste wet vagina cunt.

Monica looked at Celeste, thinking, I have never seen in my life, how much this girl can cum with this machine. She cannot get up cause of the restraining, and all I have to do is wait till she ready to collapse. I just cannot believe what I am seeing.

Celeste was bellowing out in a deep voice, yelling, bellowing a lot of vulgar words, uttering out in her maniac pain, and begging Monica, "Oh please Mistress Red, help me, I cannot stop cumming. Oh, fuck, that feel terrific." Celeste continued feel her cumming juice as it flowed out, and down on to the cock in her cunt.

Celeste is being held up by Monica, who now turned off machine motor, letting her to relax on the saddle, saying, "Please relax. I will help you out of this machine." Monica let loose of her of shoulder area, seeing Celeste was still holding onto the saddle ring, walked over to the switches to turn it off the machine, and press the switch to the square pad so it went down to the floor.

Once it was down, Monica went over to Celeste, holding her by her waist, as Celeste wrapped her arm around Monica as she got untied, she got up, and led to her padded table, saying, "Are you alright?"

"Please help me Mistress Red. I am all right, but I am soaking wet between my legs and my cunt too. Feel it Monica. You made me that way, and I love it. I love you!" as Celeste smiled at Monica.

Monica help Celeste to finish sitting down on her large, padded table that was in their special room, saying as she express emotional state toward Celeste, "Here, just relax a little bit. You do not have to call Mistress anymore. We are done for tonight.

"Oh, I now you are really wet from being highly explosive with your orgasmic storm. You can get that smell from your cunt, it is really mucky moist down in your fragrance scent of your cunt. I have never seen anyone cum like this, on our sexy Sybian machine. You are the only to use this one at my house. I have seen them on displayed at a sex show; they even had a woman use it at the show, but nothing like you did. I bet you cunt is really highly sensitive to feel it."

"Monica, my pussy is really highly sensitive to even feel it; like last night, when you ate me. Thank you very much for spanking me like you did. My butt cheeks have never felt oversensitive to even touch it, and I like what you did with your paddle." as Celeste smiled sensually, she kissed Monica on her moist lip, pulling her body closer to her, so they could both feel each other kiss.

Monica felt Celeste softly kissed her wet lips, and Monica leaned towards her dewy, moisture lips as they kissed each other again, they parted from kissing, with Monica saying, "Let go to bed. We need a rest from this. You must be tired?"

"I am very tired right now. Help me down, and then we go to bed. I just want you close and hold me tightly against your my body. I love you very much." as Celeste said it as Monica help her he stand up.

*****

I hope you enjoyed it. There will be more of this story for you.