All Comments on 'A Photo-shoot with a Difference'

by MickNeighbor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I loved your story. This is the the kind of relationship I want with my wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Everyone should have a hobby

Hey, I liked it. Much smaller scale, my fiance had a photo shoot down when she was seventeen for a beauty paegeant thing. The photographer offered her $500 to do some lingerie shoots, no nudity. Several of the outfits were see through. He popped for another $200, and he ended up with some dandies. She swears nothing else happens, but I can dream.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have fantasized for years about my wife doing a photoshoot with another guy. She is middle age but worksout 15 hours a week and is in fantastic shape - petit with large moderately firm breasts. I used a local non-mainstream newspaper to advertise for a male and found someone who also worked out and was in his 30's. I told her that I had no problem with her doing whatever she was comfortable with. Started with no nudity but gradually she exposed more and more as did he. Watching him fondle her as I took pictures was a real turn on. Finally she went on her knees and to my shock took him in her mouth. Eventually she led him to our bedroom and closed the door. Shortly afterwards I heard both of them moaning and groaning. she must have climaxed 3-4 times. Neither of us have any regrets and it actually improved our sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous