All Comments on 'A Picture is Worth...'

by PrettyPerkys

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 8 years ago
FUN AND EXCITING

What a fun and exciting story.

Extremely believable and enjoyable.

Thanks!

BarelyJustBarelyJustover 8 years ago
You've Still Got It!

I've been a fan of the author's work for some time and was delighted to see her back. This short tale lived up to my expectations: great dialog, a believable story, and - most important- hot as hell! This is a couple that behaves like real people. Hot real people. I'm hoping to see more as this story is ripe with sequel possibilities. Great job and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Your story was great! It is very erotic that they were on display for anyone watching and I am sure that others were watching! Thanks!

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
FUCK! This was unbelievable!

This was the undisputed champion and my favorite of all your stories! I just want to clone this into a huge series of stories just like this! Amazing! Sublime work! My only regret is that this is the last for now. Please return soon to bless this site with further works! And thanks a billion times more for everything!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Flash Fiction!

Every word was well chosen, every sentence clearly crafted and each paragraph layering on excitement. We need a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
uh

Wouldnt it be nice if she let his bud take some sexy pics of her?

BarbieKenBarbieKenover 7 years ago
Good read

Fantastic idea with the open window. That's a bonus for sure.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnabout 7 years ago
I noticed...

Someone else's comment about the quality of your writing. The 2nd of your stories that I've read and so glad I did...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm watching

My wife is so cute when she's on one of these kicks. She loves for me to be at the table watching her play her game, I love it when she gets hot enough to show her cunt to men and women. The only time we took a person home was when the girl meet my wife in the restroom. My wife said the woman walked up behind her and pressed up against her ass whispering in my wife's ear"can I have some of your pussy while your husband watches ". She spent the whole night!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous