A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"One day in the kitchen, I happened to open the spice cabinet. You know the McCormick spice bottles?"

Vicky nodded. Elsa smirked, but it was too dark for Vicky to see that she did. She continued:

"You know how they're shaped, round at top, and then at the bottom four-sided."

Vicky snickered and replied:

"Wicked girl! I know what you were thinking."

"Um-hmm, and they looked about the right size."

"Mmmm! They do! You didn't, did you?"

"Not with one of Mom's. Bought my own the next day."

"And did? And it was the right size?"

"Um-hmm! And with the squarish base, the rounded corners sticking out from the round part of the bottle."

"Oooh! I bet! Good! You wicked girl!"

"Um-hmm, but I didn't ask what you two did."

"All we could, lots; really more wicked, I guess. And? Oh, I can imagine ..."

"I bet you can!" Elsa interjected, continuing:

"Twisting it. That was real good, but then I almost lost it the first time, when I pushed it in all the way."

"Served you right."

"His cock is longer. I had figured that out, holding it in my hand."

"Like you held his cock, and wanted it that deep in your pussy."

"Um-hmm, I guess so. Yeah, of course."

"But it wasn't, even though you almost lost it?"

Elsa chuckled with a nod and replied:

The next day, I got a piece of string and tied it in the groove under the lid, and then it was, and I could get it out."

"Clever, but you didn't want just to get it out."

"You wouldn't have either, but you had your brother to move his cock in you."

"Or me, move it in my pussy. And so?"

"The next night, I tied the other end of the string in the groove, making a loop. Hm-hmm! And then! Then I could push it in as far as I wanted with my finger and pull it out with the loop."

"Hm-hmm! Bet you got good at doing that: in out in out, as fast as you wanted."

"After I learned to hold the loop so that I could."

"But you couldn't twist it."

"When I had pulled it out enough to hold the lid."

Yeah, of course! Oooh! And that's where you would have wanted to feel the corners of the bottle rippling around in your pussy."

"It sure was, sure is. Hm-hmm! Sometimes it's difficult to hold, when it's all slippery."

"Hmm! I can imagine. Now I don't feel so bad about our having had so much fun, thinking you weren't."

"Oh, it wasn't that good, I am sure, but a lot better than anything else I could do by myself."

"That's good," Vicky agreed.

They embraced, and one of them rolled over. They fell asleep with the other one's hand on her breast.

The next morning, Sunday, Elsa offered to show Vicky how good her bottle felt. Vicky hummed with a grin. Elsa got it and fetched it. Back in bed with Vicky, she arouse her pussy with her fingers. When it was wet, she pushed the bottle in it. Vicky moaned, and moaned even more aroused, when Elsa twisted it. Vicky found that so arousing, that she was a little disappointed when Elsa shoved it deeper in her pussy. But then she had to moan again, as Elsa's experienced hand fucked her with the bottle, including twisting it after every few thrusts.

Elsa's other hand was rubbing, after a few moments encouraged by Vicky's fingers, not that Elsa's could do more than they already were. Then Vicky gave a pulsing moan and insisted softly:

"Just twist ... and rub."

Elsa did, nodding with an understanding smile, rubbing and twisting. Vicky moaned more emphatically. Then her fingers urged Elsa to slide the twisting bottle back just a little further. She groaned and gasped.

"There!" she insisted with another gasp, feeling the corners of the bottle rippling over the most sensitive spot in her pussy. Elsa twisted it as fast she could, despite the increased resistance, when Vicky's pussy contracted. Vicky's gasps alternated with pulsing moans, sounding like she was trying to whimper and laugh at the same time. Then her body convulsed, her hips twitching up, the bottle slipping deeper in her pussy for an instant, but then they twitched down, and the bottle was again twisting were it felt most arousing for her, making her convulse again.

Elsa was almost grinning at the success of her new toy, her hand now all wet. When she had made Vicky convulse again, she stopped twisting and shoved the bottle deeper in Vicky's pussy. She nodded with another gasp, catching her breath for a few seconds. But then her hips rocked down hard, wanting to feel the bottle where it had been twisting before, and Vicky insisted: "Again! Twist!"

Elsa's eyes widened in surprise, but she obeyed. After Vicky's next orgasm, when her hips rocked down like that again, she didn't wait for Vicky to tell her to start again. After the following one, however, while Vicky was still recovering, she insisted:

"Now my turn," and pulled the bottle out with her dripping hand.

Vicky gave a disappointed sounding moan, but nodded. Her pussy was still drooling, as Elsa rolled back, and she rolled forward, taking the bottle. Elsa's pussy was already aroused and wet. She held her pussy lips open, inviting Vicky to force the bottle into her tight pussy. When she had, it took her fingers a moment to figure out how to hold the loop of string, so that she could fuck the bottle in Elsa's pussy like she had done in hers. Elsa moaned and murmured: "Yeah, like that."

Her fingers slid up and began to rub. Vicky experimented with fucking and twisting the bottle, delighted at knowing just how it was feeling for Elsa. She didn't wait for her to tell her just to twist it, and was rewarded by Elsa's appreciative better moan, and many more - like her own had been - until Elsa convulsed, like she had. She waited for her to ask for another orgasm. When she didn't, she started again, anyway. Elsa gasped, but didn't complain, and her fingers began to rub again. After her second orgasm, however, her fingers urged Vicky's to pull the bottle out of her dripping pussy. Her hips twitched again as she gasped a final time, then just sighing with long moans.

Vicky also sighed and then put the wet bottle in her mouth, thinking it was a little larger than her brother's cock. Elsa snorted at what Vicky had done, nodding, then murmuring:

"Enough. Don't know how you could have wanted another one."

Vicky was a little pleased with herself, that she had, that she could "take" more than Elsa, recalling her multiple orgasms with her brother. She could have "taken" more. She replied:

"I know, wicked, wickeder than you. And maybe wicked this way; don't think his is quite as big."

"That way, too; I don't either. Hmm! You would know!"

They chuckled at their agreement. Vicky said:

"Don't want to spoil ourselves - each other - with something better than the real thing."

"No, but it's so good, better, with you doing it."

"More reason not to spoil each other. Hm-hmm! And I wouldn't want his to be that big in my mouth."

"Oooh! No, I wouldn't either. I have to do that again."

"Me too."

"Hmm? Could have thought you did enough over the holidays."

"We did. Just didn't want to make you envious by telling you."

"Hmm? Thanks. You would have; you have, already."

Despite their agreement that they didn't want to spoil each other, they did a couple of times the following week, then agreeing again that they were looking forward to having a real cock, the same one, Vicky's brother's. He had called and said that his roommate would away on the coming Saturday, also the following one, when Vicky had her period. By common agreement, then Elsa could spend the afternoon and evening with him again. The girls' talk about wanting a real cock wasn't just wishful thinking; they both knew that they would have one.

Saturday morning, when Vicky mentioned something about meeting him, she noticed Elsa's wry expression. After lunch, when they were again back in their room, Vicky chuckled and said:

"Oh, come with me! We'll surprise him; I don't want you just thinking about us and spoiling yourself all afternoon."

"You can't mean that! Both of us?! Yeah, I probably will, and think about you two. Hm-hmm! And what I want to do next weekend, but not both of us. What will he think?"

"I'm his sister, big sister. If I say you can come along, you can."

"Hmm?! He does everything his big sister says?"

"Usually."

They both chuckled. Elsa snorted and asked:

"And what would you tell him to do? This is just impossible."

"I don't know. Something will happen; just improbable."

"You can't really mean it! Very improbable!"

"Now I really mean it; just to see what happens."

"Less for you, if I did anything with him."

"You would, he would. He will! Just come along."

Elsa shook her head wonderingly, but quickly changed, washing her pussy before she put on clean panties.

* * *

When Tim and I met again, he smiled wryly and said that I was too lucky, that he had track meets the next couple of weeks. A week without sex with my sister seemed very long after all we had done together at home, but then it was the weekend. On the phone, agreeing when her bus would arrive, it had sounded like she felt the same way. Then I recalled that she was back again with Elsa, that they had probably been making up for what Elsa had probably missed - but not like I could with her, knowing that the following weekend my sister would have her period. We all knew what that meant, that Elsa and I could do anything, everything we wanted. Variety is the spice of life; a second time with Elsa would be delightful, especially now that I knew she wanted to do as much as I did, do everything that my sister did with me.

Friday night, I was torn between saving it for my sister or entertaining my fantasies. I gave in to the fantasies, not sure which of the girls was doing what, but it was good and let me then sleep.

Saturday morning, I put clean sheets on my bed and laid out my second towel. I got a cold six pack, then doubling over it the towel for my sister. We knew what we were going to do; I took off my pants and shorts and washed my ass again. I put them back on and went to meet her bus.

As she stepped off the bus, she grinned, smirked, more than I expected. Then Elsa stepped down, with an uncomfortable expression on her face. Before my sister said anything, Elsa said:

"This wasn't my idea."

It certainly hadn't been mine either, but we walked away from the bus stop, letting the others go ahead. When we were alone, Elsa scowled at Vicky. She shrugged with a slight smirk and agreed:

"No, it was my idea; almost had to drag her along."

"You sure did," Elsa agreed, now with a more bemused expression, shrugging.

"Just 'almost'," Vicky replied with a smirk, the adding:

"Told her there was no reason for her to sit in our room and wonder what we would be doing."

Elsa smiled at me and replied:

"Worse, I would have known."

I nodded with little smile and agreed:

"I hope so, probably. Nice that you came along."

"Not sure about this, very 'not sure'," she replied with a wry smile.

My sister remarked:

"I talked her into it."

"You sure did!" Elsa agreed, then giving me another wry smile.

"It wasn't my idea either," I replied.

She gave me a small smile. I wondered how my sister thought this could work out. After a week not together, I could envision everything she might want to do. It didn't seem like that left much space for Elsa, and Vicky assumed that I could satisfy both of them? My fucking insistent sister! She replied:

"Told her that we had done so much at home, that she shouldn't have to wait till next weekend."

Elsa shrugged with a nod and a small, apologetic smile. We were near my room, close to people who could overhear us. Without more remarks, we entered the room and closed the door. Elsa looked around, again with an uncomfortable expression, muttering:

"I don't know about this."

"I don't either," I agreed, very honestly.

"Now I don't either," my sister remarked.

Elsa and I gave her wry smiles, and I said:

"It was your idea."

"Guess I thought it would just be like with us."

"How's that?" Elsa asked.

My sister and I exchanged glances. We knew: just take off our clothes, get naked, and do the first thing that came to mind. We couldn't tell Elsa that. She snorted at our silence, then after a moment said:

"We're just suppose to take off everything, and ...?"

"I guess that's what Vicky meant," I replied.

I got a dirty glance from her. Elsa nodded with a smirk at Vicky's discomfort. I tried to defuse the situation, remarking that we could have a beer. When I recognized that I had said: "a beer first," both girls snorted softly and then nodded. Did they make the connection between my having insulated the six pack with a towel, and how else I had assumed it would be used? Would all three of us - eventually - need a towel? I didn't have three.

I got us three beers, not glancing at the girls, as I removed and replaced the towel. Were we all going to sit on my bed with our beers? Vicky did, but when Elsa sat on my chair, I got Tim's and sat on it. If Elsa had come along, I couldn't sit with my sister and leave her out. We drank, exchanging slightly wry expressions. Apparently, even my sister hadn't anticipated this situation, having another sip. Elsa and I also had one. A pregnant silence. Then I chuckled and said:

"Like with Elsa, I could start a story."

Both girls nodded with smirks. That was nice, but I really didn't know how it would start. After another sip of beer, I said:

"Don't think we would all just take off everything and then ... But I guess somehow we would, since you're both here."

They nodded with wry smiles, waiting for me to continue. Then my sister suggested:

"Maybe you could help Elsa; I can take mine off by myself."

"Hmm! You would," Elsa replied with a scowl, but I saw that her little nipples had popped out. If she was wearing a bra, it wasn't one that concealed that. Was she or wasn't she? But they were waiting for me to continue, to say what? What could the three of us do together?

"If she let me," I agreed, giving Elsa a glance.

Her expression suggested that she wouldn't object. Better, she then smirked and asked:

"And who is going to take yours off."

"Me!" my sister immediately answered, hiding her smirk with a sip from her beer.

Elsa and I also drank, our eyes smiling at each other. Of course, we all knew that we were going to do something, just not sure how to start. But then what, when we got our clothes off? What could I do with both of them? One of them wasn't going to just watch. Oh, it would be interesting to watch both of them do what they did, but they weren't here to do that. We all smiled at each other and drank again. Then my sister plucked at the hem of her sweater and said:

"If we're going to, someone has to start."

She set aside her beer and began to gather up her sweater. Elsa gave me a surprised glance, and then we both watched my sister's breasts appear. I had been pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra. As often as I had seen them and done everything I could with them, it was still a little arousing to see her suddenly showing them to me, to Elsa and me, while we had all our clothes on. It was a little arousing for her too; her nipples were stiff. She smirked at us, apparently enjoying what she was doing.

Then her head disappeared in her sweater, and her breasts moved attractively, as she raised her arms to pull it off. I glanced over and saw that Elsa was also looking at them. She caught my glance, and shrugged with an apologetic expression. I smiled with a nod and murmured:

"We both like them, why not? I like yours too, just as much."

What kind of bra could let her nipples pop out even further? She glance down at them and then at me, wrinkling her nose and shrugging. As she moved to take off her own sweater, she murmured:

"You too."

I started to unbutton my shirt, watching her. She crossed her arms and began to pull it up, hiding her face. I stared, waiting to see if she was wearing a bra. Her arms move higher, she was, but one I hadn't thought she owned. What was the word - diaphanous - hardly concealing her sweet, pale pink, stiff nipples . My sister's sweater was off. As Elsa's face reappeared, Vicky got off my bed. Elsa was blushing slightly, giving me a little wry smile, when she saw my eyes shift from her breasts to her face. Then she glanced at Vicky, and I did, seeing that she was loosing the waistband of her skirt. Elsa murmured:

"I guess so. Then you too; this is a little embarrassing."

It was for me too, feeling that I had been caught as a voyeur, watching two girls getting undressed. I stripped off my shirt and stood up. Elsa nodded and also stood up, blushing as she reached back and unhooked her bra. Vicky had disappeared from my view, I assumed to put her clothes on my desk. Elsa avoided my eyes, as she turned and dropped her bra, but then she didn't hesitate to start taking off her skirt, I assumed that Vicky already had. We both shuffled out of our loafers. Then Elsa did hesitate, not letting her skirt drop, apparently waiting for me to open my pants. Fair enough, I thought, and reached for my buckle.

"I was going to do that," Vicky insisted, and I felt her hands around my waist, shoving mine away - and felt her breasts on my back.

Elsa chuckled with a slight smirk. While my sister's hands unfastened my belt and found the snap and zipper of my pants, Elsa grinned and rocked her hips, teasingly shove her skirt down a little. I suddenly wondered if they had planned all this, if all the talk before had just been part of a plan to surprise me, an excuse for their both being there. Vicky moved her breasts on my back with a chuckle. Pity that I couldn't really feel her nipples. Oh, I could, she had stopped pressing her breasts on my back, just two little bumps moving.

My pants were open. When Vicky shoved them down, Elsa let her skirt drop, that had been down around her hips. Nice panties, not the cotton ones she had worn before. Was my sister going to shove down my boxer shorts too, maybe reach back around again and fondle my cock? She didn't, but I wondered if Elsa could see that it could have wanted her to.

Vicky chuckled and let me step out of my pants and pick them up. Elsa and I hung our clothes on the chairs, and then we all looked at each other, smirking. Elsa looked less embarrassed. Then Vicky chuckled again with a grin and said to me:

"Well, that wasn't quite like your story; you didn't have to help Elsa."

"Liked that I didn't," I replied, smiling at Elsa.

"I guess not," she agreed with a shrug and another wry smile.

"But maybe now," Vicky suggested, glancing down at Elsa's panties, then at my shorts and her own panties.

I didn't have to glance down to know that she and Elsa, who had then also glanced down, could see that my cock was swollen. I didn't want to know how much it was pressing against my shorts, but if they wanted to see that it was, that was why they were both here. Here to do it what with both of them?! Now Elsa did look a little embarrassed again, from seeing how my cock was, from having the same question I had? Whatever Vicky had been thinking during the too long moment of silence, she broke it by remarking:

"No one has to help me," and began to shove down her panties.

Elsa and I looked at each other, both shrugging. When I put my hands on the elastic of my shorts, she wrinkled her nose again and murmured:

"I guess so," and also began to shove down her panties.

My shorts dropped. I was pleased that I didn't have to make an extra effort to push them down past my cock, but it definitely wasn't just hanging down, and wagged when I flipped my shorts up with my foot. The girls had also caught theirs that way. We all chuckled at our common move. As I expected, my sister unconsciously fluffed up her pubic hair. Elsa didn't, maybe because she had seen that Vicky did. She looked a little uncomfortable again, all of us now completely naked, my cock wanting to suggest why, what for.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers