A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

Elsa licked and held my balls, and Vicky and I moaned, feeling her pussy contracting on my cock. I thought that it must be frustrating for her, for both of them, when they were arousing each other without anything for their pussies to hold; why they liked Elsa's spice bottle so much. But it couldn't twitch and throb like my cock was. Fuck! Not fucking, but just as good!

Oh, my sack and balls were just a tight ball in Elsa's hand, her finger cupped tightly around them, pulling on them. God, that felt good too, and to know that I was about to come, Vicky too? She sounded like she was, and it felt like her pussy was. Give it to her, Elsa! Give it to us! Make her "drip too much"! You must love the taste of her pussy juice as much as I do.

I was trying to hold my hips still. Despite my anticipation of what I knew was going to happen, I tried not to let the clutches of Vicky's pussy make me come. But then I couldn't hold my hips still. They twitched up, and Elsa's hand, with my balls in its grasped, also jerked up.

I didn't want to come yet, but when someone is holding your balls, ...! "No Exit"! I didn't know where I had heard the expression, vaguely thinking that it was the name of play, but my cock - my balls - had to find an exit for all that was pressing for release! My hips rocked up, out of control, and I came in my sister's clutching pussy.

"Fuck! Yes!" she exclaimed. Could she feel that my cock was spurting so deep in her aroused pussy? Her body convulsed, so strongly that I felt that my hands on her breasts were keeping her on top of me, as I felt her warm pussy juice on my cock - also on Elsa's tongue, on her hand holding my tight sack? Yes, her tongue was lapping up the base of my cock; she wanted to taste it. Her tongue licked down on my balls, seeking more of it between the palm of her hand and my tight sack. She did love the taste of it as much as I did!

My sister's body stilled for a moment, just resting on me, but then she demanded:

"Again, more," and her hands left mine, and I felt her arms on my thighs, as her hands forced Elsa's head back up to lick her pussy again. She wanted another orgasm! I could have expected that, but not my cock. But Elsa's tongue lapped up it and made wet noises on Vicky's pussy; Elsa knew what she wanted.

And she gave it to her, another convulsing orgasm. I was just pleased that my cock was still stiff and twitching in the contractions of my sister's pussy, then feeling Elsa's tongue seek more of her pussy juice. My sister's arms moved again, pulling Elsa's mouth back on the front of her pussy. Of course, she wanted still another one, like when I had fucked her on my desk. Could my cock stand it?

It could, but didn't spurt again, despite her pussy's clutches, when she had another orgasm. My sack was not so tight, but very wet, when I felt Elsa's tongue on it. My sister's arms dropped down on my thighs. It had been enough for her too, enough that she could let Elsa raise and lick my loose sack, her tongue caressing around each of my balls. She didn't want to miss anywhere she could taste Vicky's pussy juice. I wouldn't have either, but it would have been sliding down to her asshole.

Then Elsa's hand drew my softening cock out of Vicky's pussy. It flopped down, but her tongue caught it. "Mmm!" it was in her mouth, her tongue caressing around it, wanting to taste everything it could find to taste. Some of my semen too? Not enough; after a few licks around my cock, she let it slip out, and my sister hummed with a chuckle. Elsa's tongue must be seeking more to taste in her pussy. Vicky thought so too: she chuckled again and murmured:

"That was so good, plenty to taste, ... like I want to."

"Um-hmm!" Elsa agreed emphatically, massaging my balls.

Were they going to be able to give my sister as much to taste? Not for a while, or even then. I squeezed her breasts, and her hands clapped back over mine. She chuckled and said:

"And like Elsa wants you to give her."

"Hmm?!" I snorted, and replied:

"If I can't, if my cock can't, your fault for your both being here."

"Um-hmm," Elsa agreed considerately, fondling my balls.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers