A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

What for? Do what, with whom? And how, all three of us? It was all my sister's idea; had she thought of this? My cock didn't care, anything they wanted. If either of them wanted to suck it, they could see that they couldn't start with it small and soft. They both had glanced down at it again. I smiled apologetically. Elsa responded with a slight, understanding smile. Why was I looking more at her than at my sister? I looked at Vicky with a quizzical expression. Hers suggested that she also hadn't anticipated this situation. That was nice, that she hadn't planned all this. She glanced down at my cock and then at Elsa, and murmured:

"Oh, I know. I think Elsa should do it to you, find out how good it is when you haven't already."

Elsa blushed deeply, glancing down at my cock again, not just a glance, staring at it, as though she didn't want to look at my face. I didn't want it to, but I felt it twitch, and saw that her nipples had popped out again. I thought it would be typical of her to counter Vicky's suggestion, but she didn't; just murmured:

"And what are you going to do?!

My cock twitched again, probably rose a couple of notches; Elsa wanted to suck my cock, had almost directly admitted it! It took a moment for my sister to digest Elsa's response. Then she murmured:

"I'm going to sit on his face."

Elsa shook her head slightly in disbelief, but then managed to look up at Vicky and replied:

"If you want to."

Only then, did she look at me, at first with a puzzled expression, then smiling with a shrug and adding:

"I want to."

"Me too," I agreed with what I hoped was only a smile of agreement, not one of lecherous anticipation. I then remembered to look at my sister and added: "both ways."

We all smiled at each other with warm hums. We still were holding our underpants, but then they were tossed on one of chairs. Vicky threw back the covers on my bed. The girls waited for me to lie down.

As I did, suddenly I remembered the expression: it's better to give than to receive. Good boy, you're going to give Elsa what she wants and give Vicky what she wants. But both of them are going to give you what you want: an orgasm and as much of Vicky's pussy juice as you can get. Everybody giving and getting what they wanted! Fuck! Well, sucking and licking, what a perfect solution!

Elsa was scrambling between my legs, and Vicky was straddling my head and shoulders, facing Elsa, a little to my surprise, since she usually faced the other way, ready to scoot down my body and fuck after I had given her an orgasm with my tongue. She seemed to understand my surprise, muttering:

"Got to see that she does it right."

"She does!" I replied and drew her hips down on my face.

As I began to lick and felt Elsa's lips slip around my cock, it occurred to me that this was really only like sixty-nine with either of them: cock-sucking and pussy-licking at the same time. But it wasn't, it was better for me - my cock! This way, Elsa was able to lick it where it felt most arousing, and she was. Could my sister have doubted that Elsa would do it right? I loved sixty-nine, enjoying both of us coming together - more or less - but I wanted to enjoy having my cock sucked this way, to have my orgasm, without trying to give her hers at the same time. My sister wasn't the same girl; she could wait; then I would do all I could for her with my tongue.

My cock throbbed. I didn't want to come this soon. Had my sister's surprised moan be in response to her having seen that it had - not from what my tongue was doing? When my hips rocked slightly, she moaned again and said:

"Suck his balls."

Good sister, knowing what I wanted! Elsa raised her head, and my cock sprang out of her mouth. She began to fondle my tight sack. Vicky leaned forward and murmured: "I'll help."

I felt her experienced fingers grasp my sack, her finger tips pushing my balls up so that she could get a good grip of my skin and pull on it. I nodded with an "uhn-hnn!" and enjoyed her not so gentle effort to loosen my sack, and enjoyed that my cock could recover a little. I could feel that her pulling on my sack was making it bob. What a team, the two of them wanting to make it so good for me! When my sack was loose, she said - almost commanded Elsa: "Now suck one."

I felt Elsa's fingers push one in her mouth, and then felt her suck and lick. I moaned in appreciation. I had been ignoring Vicky's pussy, but she didn't seem to mind. Then she chuckled and dropped down over me, and my cock was in her mouth. I hadn't expected that and chuckled, and she did. She sucked and licked, but after a moment, I felt Elsa's hand grasp my cock and felt her shake her head with my ball in her mouth, felt vibrations on it that I interpreted as an "hn-unn." She didn't want to let Vicky make me come. I didn't either, wanting to feel Elsa lick my cock where it felt most arousing, also wanting her to know what it was like when I came in her mouth with all it would be.

Vicky sucked and licked, but then Elsa's hand almost jerked my cock out of Vicky's mouth, and she let my ball pop out of hers. Vicky sat back up, and my cock was back in Elsa's mouth. Vicky murmured:

"Just couldn't resist; just couldn't see it sticking up like that."

I felt Elsa give a "hnn!" as she began to suck and lick again. Vicky's pussy was back on my mouth. Her hips twitched. My tongue also began to lick again. Then my sister reached back and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart. She wanted me to lick her asshole? If she did, I would. Was Elsa going to see that I wanted to lick her asshole? It seemed that she had; I felt her tongue still for a moment and then the vibrations of a brief, maybe surprised hum, but then vibrations of what could have been a chuckle. She had liked feeling my finger in hers, shouldn't be too surprised that my sister enjoyed my tongue's licking and probing in hers. Elsa would like that too; she had liked everything else she knew Vicky and I did. Maybe she would even lick mine too, if Vicky showed her?

Forget that Vicky was more chuckling than moaning in response to what my tongue was doing; what Elsa was doing was too good to think about anything else. Vicky was going to have to wait; it had been her idea that they both should be here, and she had suggested that Elsa suck my cock. She was, more eagerly than before. Because she knew Vicky was watching her? Because Vicky had butted in, and Elsa felt she had to demonstrate that she could do it as good as my so much more experienced sister could?

She was! My hips twitched. I forgot about licking, but my sister moaned when my hips twitched again, moaned with Elsa, apparently almost just as aroused in her anticipation of what she knew Elsa was going to get. Elsa's head bobbed up and down on my cock.

"Yeah, like that," Vicky murmured, and they both moaned, as my hips rocked up, and I moaned deeply. God, they both wanted to feel and taste my orgasm! Only Elsa could, would, and she wanted it! Not more than I wanted to give it to her. My hips rocked again, and I groaned, and they both moaned, and then I lost control of my hips.

I grunted and came, and grunted with the following spurts in Elsa's mouth, much more than had it had been before Christmas, after I had come before she had sucked my cock and swallowed. Vicky moaned as emphatically as Elsa did. Elsa really wanted it! Her mouth must be full of it, her head down over my cock. It felt like it, her tongue slavering it around the head of my cock. Vicky moaned deeply - wishing she had it in her mouth? Yes, she murmured:

"Kiss, share!"

Elsa nodded with my cock in her mouth and closed her lips around it, as she raised her head. My cock slipped out. Her knees moved over my legs, and she crept up over me. I grasped her hips, hearing my sister's chuckling moan, as I envisioned their tongues' sharing my semen. Elsa was straddling me, her pussy resting on my cock, still stiff. For a moment, they continued to kiss. I wondered how my sister would want to get her orgasm, after her appreciating that I had had mine. Elsa deserved hers too. Had Vicky considered what she was expecting from me, my having to try to satisfy both of them?

Oooh! Elsa's thighs squeezed together on me, and she rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy on my cock. I heard her chuckling moan. Apparently she had just realized that her pussy was pressing down on my cock. If she wanted it that way? I drew her hips up a little, and she rocked them again, now on the head of my cock. I moaned, returning her chuckle in response to feeling her pussy rubbing where my cock liked to feel it. I wasn't going to be able to have multiple orgasms like the girls could, but my cock wasn't going to wilt.

My sister also chuckled, apparently understanding what Elsa was doing. If she wanted Elsa to have her orgasm this way, I was going to have to give Vicky hers with my tongue. She thought so too; her hips rocked on my face. I licked, and she purred, then said:

"Yeah, like that," and then to Elsa:

"Rub it. Hm-hmm! Put it in. Do anything you want; he can; anything else you want, anything I would do."

"Really?" Elsa murmured.

"Um-hmm," Vicky and I both replied, my response muffled by Vicky's pussy.

Elsa snorted, rocking her hips, but then rose up, and my cock did. Fingers pushed it back, and Elsa's tight but wet pussy found it. All three of us moaned, as it slid down on it, and then I concentrated on licking my sister's pussy, wondering what she had meant with her "anything I would do," what Elsa though she had meant, as she rocked her hips.

Of course, her fingers crept down to rub her pussy. Then I was surprised to feel the fingers of her other hand find and fondle my sack - loose again - her fingers moving my balls. I nodded, not that she could see my approval, but heard her chuckle. How did she know that Vicky might have done that? But then her fingers let them drop. What else could she think Vicky would want to do?

I licked, enjoying my sister's pussy for the umpteenth time, but never before with my cock being fucked by another girl's rocking, clutching pussy. Then Elsa's hips held still for a moment, but I heard her groan softly. Could only be from something her fingers were doing, not the ones on the front of her pussy; they were also still. Then she moaned, and her pussy squeezed my cock. Of course, she was rubbing her own asshole, more than just rubbing it. That was what my sister had meant, had wanted her to do, and Elsa had known it.

"Lick!" my sister demanded, making me aware that I hadn't been. I did, accepting that I wasn't going to be able to appreciate so much how Elsa aroused me and herself. I had to try to make it as good as I could for Vicky. I didn't have to encourage Elsa's hips to rock and reached up to hold my sister's breasts, discovering that her hands were holding Elsa's. She was getting it with a cock and four hands! What would my sister want in return?!

I wanted to include licking her asshole again, but never got around to it; the movements of her hips insisted that I lick and nibble and suck where she was most sensitive. When she came with a pulsing groan, her thighs clutched together on me. Her hips stilled for a moment or two, and I licked my lips, delighting in the taste of her pussy juice. But then her hips twitched again. She wanted more, another orgasm! Could Elsa hear the wet noises my tongue was making?

When Vicky came again, I also did, as I had anticipated, not able to appreciate it as much as I had, when Elsa had been sucking my cock. Then my cock had to survive Elsa's continuing to rock and circle her pussy on it until she came with gasps and whimpering moans. My groin was all wet, making me pleased that it had been so good for her. When her hips stilled, she embraced Vicky, drawing their shoulders together. I was still holding Vicky's breasts and felt the backs of her hands leave Elsa's and that she embrace her.

I turned my hands and slid them down Elsa's sides, and we all sighed with moans. Fuck! Had there been anything like this in "The Joy of Sex," the book Vicky and I had been looking at together before we did anything the first time?

Somehow, the girls lay down beside me with my arms under their heads. When I rolled my thighs apart, each of theirs drew up over one of mine. We lay there in silence, still recovering. I wondered again what my sister would want to do - when I could again. I rubbed the girls sides. They nodded on my shoulders, but with an "um-hmm," but then with soft, questioning snorts. Then Elsa murmured:

"That was too good - unfair - I wasn't supposed to be here."

I rubbed just her side in agreement. Then Vicky snickered and replied:

"Oh yes you were, and now I can do anything I want."

"If I can," I murmured.

"You can, just wait."

Elsa and I both snorted with a sharp "hmm?!"

Their hands had been together on my chest. Then Vicky's slid down my stomach. Elsa's immediately followed it, and then their fingers were finding my soft cock and very loose balls. They chuckled, as they fondled, and I chuckled, feeling that their fingers weren't competing, just gently enjoying together what they were doing. I did too, and slid my hands around to hold their breasts. They nodded, and we all chuckled again. But what was my sister going to want to do? Then she chuckled again and asked:

"Better than your bottle?"

"Shhh!" Elsa responded, and her fingers took possession of my cock.

Did "her bottle" have something to do with my cock, I wondered. Then Elsa shrugged and replied:

"Of course, you didn't have to ask."

"But I do; what's this about?" I asked.

The girls then both chuckled, and I got the story about Elsa's McCormick spice bottle, told by them both with more chuckles. When they finished, I remarked:

"I sure hope it's better."

"It is!" Elsa replied and squeezed my cock, which she had been holding the whole time.

"I think so too," my sister agreed, and slid her hand up from my balls, pushing Elsa's hand up so that she could hold it.

There was more for her to hold by then, not surprising after my hearing how they had used to spice bottle with all details about how it felt in their pussies. Elsa's fingers held my balls. Vicky's fingers moved on my cock, and she chuckled, remarking:

"That was a good idea to ask and tell about the bottle. I think you have waited long enough."

Her hand was trying to prove that she was right, not without success. I wasn't sure my cock was really better than Elsa's bottle, after all they had told, but I wasn't adverse to letting my sister do anything she wanted with it, and it wasn't either. She chuckled and said:

"Now my turn. You both have to help."

What did she want Elsa to do? Vicky could only want my cock in her pussy. Elsa murmured:

"Both of us? What am I supposed to do?"

"Hmm! Lick, of course."

"While you ...?" Elsa asked in a surprised tone.

"You can lick him a little too, at first, and suck his balls."

I was getting the picture: Elsa licking Vicky's pussy, while I was somehow fucking her - from behind. Elsa muttered "Oh!" but then nodded on my shoulder. She had also gotten the picture. Vicky chuckled and said:

"Oh, for a start, you can try to lick us both where we like it most."

Her finger was rubbing on my cock where she meant.

"Mmmm! If you think so," I agreed, envisioning the tip of my cock just inside her pussy, so that Elsa's tongue could lick us both there. Elsa nodded with another shrug and replied:

"If you think so."

"But you can't cheat," Vicky insisted: "and pull it out again."

Elsa nodded, and we all chuckled. My cock was now stiff in Vicky's hand from the sensation of where her finger was rubbing. Elsa massaged my balls and asked Vicky:

"How do you want to do it?"

"Let him lie across the bed, with you on the floor, if you don't mind."

"Hmm? I guess not. ... But then you two have to do it to me."

"Of course," I replied: "when I can again."

The girls nodded with chuckles. Then I added:

"But first a peepee pause."

Both girls nodded again, and their thighs twitched against mine. We all chuckled and got up, Elsa first, then also first on the toilet, smirking slightly, as we heard her stream. When I turned to go in the washbasin, she chuckled. In the mirror, I saw her glance at Vicky and then ask softly:

"You like him to do that, lick you there, and he does?"

"Hmm? Yeah," she replied, then with a glance at me adding: "Don't you?"

"You do too, sometimes," I replied, washing my cock and balls.

Elsa snorted and remarked:

"You too! If you like it, Vicky, why didn't you do it to me?" and stood up.

"Didn't want to surprise you too much, but I will, now."

My sister sat down on the toilet. I agreed:

"I will too, if you want me too."

"Hmm? If you want to."

She was washing her pussy, and I saw her reach further back between her thighs. I replied:

"I will."

"Hmm? I guess I will then, too," she replied with a slightly wry smile at me in the mirror.

She and I waited for Vicky to wash. When she had dried herself, I suggested that Elsa could kneel on the towel. When she took it, Vicky snickered and remarked:

"In case I drip too much."

We all smirked at her reminding what we were going to do. My cock was now floppy, of course, but that would just give Elsa something more to do, before she could lick both Vicky and me where we liked it most. I lay down with my head against the wall and spread my legs. While Vicky sat down on my hips, straddling my legs, Elsa folded the towel and knelt on it. She snorted and remarked:

"We're raunchy or something doing this."

"Very," I agreed.

"But like I want," Vicky enjoined.

I felt Elsa's hand fondle my balls, joggling them in my now very loose sack. Then she raised my soft cock, and I felt her lips push my foreskin back and her tongue lick the back of the head of my cock. It didn't feel arousing at first, but then soon did. My sister chuckled, apparently seeing that my cock was becoming aroused. I rubbed her hips and hummed in appreciation of what Elsa was doing. When Vicky complained to Elsa:

"Don't cheat," I slid my hands up and tickled her sides, making her squirm and giggle, until she managed to pull my hands away.

Elsa had also giggled with my cock in her mouth, but then raised her head, letting my stiff cock spring up. Vicky chortled and lay back on me. Of course, I recognized, so that the head of my cock and her pussy would be where Elsa could lick us both. She chuckled with an "um-hmm," and I felt her hand press my cock down on Vicky's pussy lips, who nodded with a purr. Then I felt her fingers also touch my cock, then pressing her pussy lips apart. How close together were our most sensitive spots going to be, I wondered.

Not close enough for Elsa really to lick them both with long laps of her tongue, but it knew what we both wanted to feel: licking me and then Vicky in quick turns, making us both hum and chuckle in appreciation. And I could appreciate that her other hand was fondling my balls. Very "raunchy or something," but very good, also my anticipation of how it would feel, when my cock was in my sister's pussy, while Elsa was arousing her, making her "drip too much." I hoped so. It couldn't be "too much"!

Stick it in!" Vicky demanded softly, and rocked her hips up. I felt her pussy slide up on my cock and felt Elsa press it into her pussy - with her tongue, her last lick where it felt so good! But then it felt so good to be back in my sister's pussy, her hips rocking back down to hold it. Fuck! And Elsa's tongue was lapping up my cock and past it, now just having Vicky's most arousing spot to lick. I - my cock - knew she was; Vicky's pussy was squeezing my cock. Fuck! And neither of us had to do anything but enjoy what Elsa's tongue was doing! We both moaned deeply, and my hands found my sister's breasts and stiff nipples. She nodded, and her fingers encouraged mine to arouse them. If they were later sore, it was going to be her fault.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers