A Porn Star is Born?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

"Had enough girl, just say please nicely."

She shook her head again, In fact Joe was worrying for himself, a photo shoot didn't usually end in Anal Rape. If she complained, well the consequences, but he thought he understood her, this was what she wanted. Continuing the same relentless pressure, he sank about half his length in her. Resting for a second, he put both his hands on her hips, withdrew slowly and pushed in hard again, then again, then again, deeper each time. He was a bit surprised when her legs gave way, as she shook to yet another climax. He sank with her and managed to stay penetrated till she recovered muscle tone.

Joe took the opportunity to pull out to let Jeff in. He held her firmly, but she didn't try to escape, the look of joy on the lad's face. He took over the grip on Julie's pelvis and was able to push his full length in, with minimal resistance. Nevertheless, a shudder of pain ran through Julie's body, which seemed to excite Jeff even more. Holding her hard, he pumped in and out as fast as he could, with great force. They came together, she triggered as she sensed a jet of cum into her bowels. He ground hard at her Ass, his whole body flat against her, crushing her into the wall. The position, their expressions, the sweat running off both of them, made for great shots.

There was no relief for Julie, even now. Her legs had gone again and both men had to hold her up, as she started a slump to the floor.

Joe positioned himself again, forcing her up the wall onto her toes, as he drove up hard into her ravaged Ass. She was out of it now, her head back again, groaning and whimpering loudly, with the pain and pleasure. Still her muscle tone had recovered and she could hold herself up now as Joe drove into her, with all his strength, her body sliding over the wall on a sheen of sweat. She was so overcome with lust, that despite the pain, she started pushing her Ass back against the thrusts, grunting with the effort. Coming again, she was able to hold herself up now. After another minute, Joe roared, pushing her up the wall as he came, triggering her yet again.

She was only being held up by the Cock in her Ass, when he withdrew, gasping for breath, she slumped straight down the wall, her Ass on the floor, between bent knees. No one spoke as Jeff continued snapping the tableau, with Joe leaning one handed against the wall and Julie motionless, her chest heaving as she gulped in air and her face still flat against the wall.

It was at least two minutes before anyone could move. Finally Joe looked round and said,

"God, look at this place, we'll have to cleanbup, or there'll be hell to play."

They all laughed at the comment, inappropriate under the circumstances. Still gasping, she turned her face to him and said,

"Well you could at least say thank you, that was wonderful, the Earth moved for me."

"Sorry love quite right, where are my manners," Joe finished and helped her gently to her feet.

"Actually I'm sure the Earth did actually move, is that wall cracked?" and they all fell about laughing, releasing any tension.

"Seriously though, we need to wash down a bit and clean this place up. We can't use the towels, we'll have to use paper ones to try and dry off," Joe finished.

So that's what they did, with much giggling in the Bathroom, as the boys competed to clean and dry Julie. Then they went out, staying naked as they cleaned, to dry off better. Fortunately, the sofa was leather, it was smeared with sweat and cum. Finally they wiped the wall down. Looking round carefully, they thought that was the best they could do. There was a final group naked hug and they dressed in silence. It was four in the afternoon already and they were thirsty and starving.

"Come on Julie, we'll stand you a burger, chips and a coke," Joe said.

"You certainly know how to show a girl a good time, Mr generous," she laughed.

The three of them crept quietly out of the Flat and out into the street. There was a Café on the corner and they all did have a burger, chips and coke.

"Give me your address Julie, I'll send you prints of all the Photos. You can frame them and put them on the wall, give your Mum a heart attack when she visits," Jeffrey leant forward and whispered.

"I think she had a bit of a reputation before she married Dad, so she might just be impressed."

"The magazine gets negatives of the first lot of course, not the rest. I'll destroy those, just so you're clear."

"Thanks Joe, I trust you," Julie replied

Jeff bent down , looking at Julie's chair,

"What are you doing," She asked.

"Just seeing if you can sit down."

"Well I can, just, no thanks to you sadists, it really hurts. That slap was uncalled for."

"Oh go on, you loved it, but it's true Jeff, we failed you Julie," Joe grinned at his friend.

"Seriously though Julie, I don't know what your job is, it seems like it's important, useful. You're obviously an intelligent, classy and beautiful of course, lady. You're also a born Porn Star, a natural, you enjoy hard, sweaty sex. In summary, you're a dirt bag, that's a compliment by the way." Joe finished.

"Why thank you Sir, I'm flattered, I think."

"Look, I'm not in that business, but I know those who are. I'll give you my number, if you want some work, give ne a call, you can earn a lot."

On that, dubious note, they got up, had a final hug and went their separate ways. Julie ran over the day, it had been incredible and yes, she had enjoyed the Camera, it had made the sex incredible. It hadn't been her first threesome, she wasn't proud of it. She enjoyed the memories, as she would, memories from today. The Photos made it so much dirtier, that was it. Perhaps she was a natural, a born exhibitionist. Deep down, she knew Joe was right, she would be a great Porn Performer, something to think of.

Julie arrived home, still in deep thought. A proper shower was the first order of business, then she sat in a chair, listening to the HiFi and drinking some wine, till it was time for bed.

The next day was a work day of course. When she finally got home, there was a large, hand delivered, brown envelope with her name on it, in her post rack. Julie picked it up, with the rest of her post and stared at it for over an hour, whilst she prepared Dinner. Finally, she summoned up the courage to open it. There was a note, with his number:

"You were great love, be proud and enjoy these" Signed Joe.

So, with a glass of wine in her hand, legs tucked under her thighs, she looked at each carefully. Goodness, it was true, she looked fantastic. As she moved through the official photos, each one with less clothes and more blatantly erotic poses, she started to blush. What would people think if they saw these, What would her Father think, heaven forbid he ever saw them.

There was another envelope inside, marked "For your eyes only". She really was wary of these, but she had to look at them, sometime, so get it over with.

Julie gasped in horror, as she looked at each one. By the time she got to the last few, the Anal assault, she moaned softly and became redder still. Pushing down her trousers and pants, she reached her groin with her hand, pushing three fingers inside, then rubbing hard at her clit, till she moaned in relief. Whatever happened, these photos would never be thrown away, they would give her years of pleasure. She even fantasised about showing them to future Lovers, their shock and lust.

She went to bed, with that delicious thought and masturbated again, using one of her vibrators.

Next day, in a quiet moment, she phoned Andy at the magazine. Confirming the photos had arrived, she arranged to see him next day, after work again. They had been set up with a script already, as they would appear in the magazine and she could take a copy away.

So next day she was back at the office, Angie greeted her as an old friend, with a kiss.

"Entre nous Julie, there is a lot of excitement here about the shoot and not just professional, if you get my drift."

Julie dropped her eyes and blushed, but was thrilled. Angie took her straight into Andy's office and he got up and gave her a hug, that lasted longer than strictly necessary. She noted a slight straining in his trousers. They both sat down and Andy said,

"Just fantastic, I mean it, you're going to be Centrefold of course. You will have a picture on the cover."

He put his hands up, as she started to protest.

"It will be the one of you half on the couch, looking away, no face shot. I hope your colleagues can't recognise your nude body.

More than the shots, it's the face, the expression, you're obviously really there. Most of our girls look like they're waiting for a coffee break.

At each shot, the look is more intense, you seem, really turned on.

I know this was a one off, but we'd love to use you again, think about it. You might want an agent, we are going to get calls, lots of them, but promise, no details to other Companies. Some of those are going to be making Porn Films. We don't touch that, but I can guarantee, they'd love to get their hands on you, big money there.

Julie was shocked, but intrigued, imagine fucking live for a Film. She flushed a little again, at home she would have reached for her favourite Vibrator.

Andy pushed an open envelope with the promised cheque for £1500.

"Remember you have to declare that for Tax.

I'll send you a copy of the actual magazine of course, I expect it will be the January edition.

Lets have a quick drink to celebrate."

He poured two glasses of Scotch and gave her one.

"A toast, here's to our latest, favourite Cover Girl and hoped she needs another £1000 soon."

They both sank their drinks in one go.

"You can hold your drink too, I'm in love, marry me." He finished.

She got up to leave and they hugged again. Andy took a chance and kissed her open mouth, then dropped his hands to her Ass. Julie didn't struggle, but after permitting a decent grope, gently extricated herself.

"Down boy, or I'll have to find some cold water to throw over you, but thanks, I really enjoyed myself, really."

She left the office and Andy sighed, regretfully. Saying goodbye to Angie again, she left clutching her cheque. Now for the second part of her plan.

When she got home, she poured a drink, took a big gulp, thought for a moment and dialled.

"Oh Geoff, hello this is Julie, can you talk?"

"How could I forget and yes, I can talk now."

"I just want to thank you again and tell you the shoot is done and I am to be the January Centre Fold. I'm really proud, but a bit anxious about the Fallout." She finished.

"I'm really pleased, did it go well, plain sailing?"

"It was very easy," She decided on the spot, to take a risk, "except."

"Except?"

"Well, I didn't take your advice about being careful, I was a bit naughty."

She decided not to give him a chance to respond and went straight on.

"Look, I'd like to cook Dinner for you one evening, would you come?"

"Of course, I'd love to, when?"

"How about Sunday at seven, I'm not working that day?"

"That's fine, the boys are with me that weekend, but they'll leave late afternoon, seven is just fine."

She gave him her address,

"I warn you, it's not very fancy and I'm not the greatest cook."

"It'll be fine and I'm sure the food will be too. See you on Sunday, I'm looking forward to it. Bye for now."

"Bye" and she rang off.

"Yes", she said to herself.

Julie wasn't sure herself why she found him attractive, well he wasn't really, physically. She had a taste for older men she knew, including two of the Senior Doctors at the Hospital. She liked feeling safe, she liked intelligent, kind and considerate, but strong men and he was all those things. Younger men wanted only one thing, well older ones too. Whenever she had been out with men her own age, there gaze was fixed a foot below her eyes. She sometimes said, "Hello, I'm up here," to their embarrassment. Junior Doctors were worse, even as a Ward Sister, she was a ripe crop to be harvested. The sense of entitlement was infuriating. She liked to take her time, so a man earned his reward and it was one worth waiting for, she new that. The look of joy when they first saw her naked, like a boy in a sweet shop, not knowing what to eat first.

She finished her reverie and thought about Sunday, it had to be Cottage Pie, that was her only speciality. She thought she'd wear the black loose fitting Jump suit. It suited her and it wasn't to revealing.

On Sunday, Julie had everything set early, the food prepared, a nice table, with candles. She was washed and scrubbed', lots of a nice, subtle perfume, her hair looking nice. Geoff arrived promptly, with a nice bottle of red and beautiful flowers.

"Oh they're lovely, you shouldn't have."

She took his coat and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek. He looked nervous and she tried to put him at ease.

"Drink, whisky, or would you like some wine?"

"Oh a whisky would be good, just ice if you have it.

This is nice, you have decorated attractively," He said.

"No it's not, but it's what I can afford and convenient for work.

Now sit down on the sofa, make yourself at home."

She gave him his whisky and had taken one herself. Then she sat down herself, close, but not to obvious, to give him the benefit of her perfume.

"Now tell me, how is John?"

"Oh he's fine, back at school. It's his final year you know, he can't miss to much time."

So they fell into easy conversation. Julie served the meal and he seemed to enjoy it, or pretended to. Finally, the subject came up,

"So how did the shoot go, was it what you expected?" He asked.

"I wasn't sure what to expect. Let's sit down and be comfortable."

"I will have to get myself home sometime."

"Not if I can help it," she thought.

"Anyway, you're looking at Miss January, aren't you proud of me."

"Nothing more than you deserve."

This was it, she whispered, "Sorry if this is inappropriate, but would you like to see the Photos. That sounds tarty and I'm not, though I may give that impression."

"Don't worry my dear, I know you're not and it's a wonderful invitation, are you really sure? I would never have looked at them, or the magazine, without your consent."

"I know you wouldn't, I trust you absolutely."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me, so can I see them?"

Julie got up, went to a drawer and bought out the envelope, only the magazine shots, of course. She handed them to him and sat down demurely, eyes down, not looking at him. The next few minutes seemed endless as she heard him go through each one, till the end.

There was silence, almost unbearable, till he said,

"But these are stunning, I knew you were beautiful, but these, you look unbelievable."

She looked up at him and whispered, "Thank you, that means so much to me."

Julie reached a hand out to stroke his cheek and he was flustered,

"Sorry, sorry, but I like you a lot, really, from the first time on the ward," She forced herself to speak.

"Look Julie, look..."

"No, you look please. I know it all, you're to old for me, not good enough for me, and so on and so on.

I'm sorry, but it's you I want. You're kind, intelligent, patient, you care about people, me. I don't care about your age or anything. I don't want someone who'll spend an evening in a Restaurant, staring at my Tits and who tries to get my knickers off before we've finished Dessert.

I may be outrageous sometimes, but I want what any girl wants. To be with someone who she can talk to, who'll respect care and protect me. Someone who'll want to go to a gallery or the Opera, not the Pub every night. That's a hint by the way.

You know, it reminds me of a quote, I don't know where from

The tragedy of men and women is that men don't understand women at all and women understand men to well, or something like that.

I know what people might say, I just want you for your money and you are paying me. You are paying me by the way?

Sorry, only joking, you should see your face." and she laughed

"Can you understand all that. Now I've laid my heart open and I'm feeling a bit vulnerable here. If you don't fancy me at all, OK, you'd best go now, we'll still be friends.

If not, will you please take my clothes off, or do I have to do everything myself?" She finished, looking at him shyly.

He was open mouthed, "Well of course I want you and not just for how you look. You are kind, intelligent, any man would be proud of you, who cares what people say," He finished.

"Stop talking and kiss me," She said.

They slowly embraced and kissed, initially chaste, then with more passion, tongues touching, tasting each other. She broke away stood up and said

"Well"

He stood and reached gently for her front buttons, undoing them slowly. She shrugged and her suit fell to the floor. His hands gently cupped her breasts, astonished how they felt. Running his thumbs over her nipples, she moaned and he felt them swell. She turned and waited, he unclipped and dropped her Bra, cupping her breasts again as she leant back against. One hand held his neck and the other slipped down to his groin.

"Mmmm, Julie's in for a treat."

His hands left her breasts and moved to her waist, pushing her pants off her hip, then reached down to her already wet groin. She moaned again, louder. Pulling away, she took his hand and drew him into her bedroom. Turning round, she kissed him again and pushed his jacket off his shoulders and put it over a chair then pulled off his tie and slowly undid his shirt, running her hands through the hair on his chest. She undid his trousers and squatted down as she pulled them off. She rose up slowly, running her breasts up his leg and over his groin. Holding his buttock she pressed her breasts over and around his erection, before running them up and over his body. He pulled her to him and kissed her hard, she moaned again into his mouth as she pushed his underpants off and gripped his Cock.

She hadn't expected, hadn't been looking for a huge one, but he was pretty big and very hard indeed. He shivered and his Cock twitched as she touched him. He sat on the bed and she bent down to remove his Shoes and Socks, socks in bed, a definite turnoff.

Julie was feeling mischievous, staring at him intently, she opened her mouth and just breathed on the tip of his cock, he shivered. She prided herself, on judging a man's state of arousal and he was on a hair trigger. Taking a risk, she licked his Glans, then up the length of his erection. Opening her mouth, she took in most of his length and sucked as she withdrew. That was all she could risk. Pushing him back flat on the bed, she trailed her Tits over his cock, then up his body. Lying on top of him, they kissed and his hands started exploring. He even gently explored her anus with the tip of a finger. Pushing her flat on her back, he spread her thighs and lowered his mouth to her Sex; more adventurous than she thought. He licked and sucked her Clit and she responded with a moan and gush of fluid. At last, he got to the main event and pushed his full length in easily, she was so wet. Groaning louder and shaking her head from side to side, she clasped her legs around his back. He was going to be quick this first time, she knew and she used her control to raise herself near orgasm, desperate to come with him. Thrusting in slowly at first, he built up speed quickly, he was near the edge. Her vaginal muscles tightened on his cock and he groaned and started to come. She managed it, moaning and shaking with him.

They stayed in that position and kissed again. He tried to withdraw and there was a mew of protest and her legs tightened round him.

"Not yet lover, not yet," She whispered.

Finally Julie relented and relaxed her grip, he slumped down beside her.

david62
david62
226 Followers