A Porn Star is Born?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
223 Followers

"That was really lovely," She whispered again.

He took her hand and gripped it. After a while, Julie handed him some tissues and put others against her Labia. Other girls hated the wet patch in bed, but she liked the feel of cum trickling out in the night and in her pants next day. It was just part of the experience, a private reminder she was back in the game.

She turned to him,

"Listen sweetheart, I'm exhausted, I was so tense about today. I need some sleep, but if you need some TLC in the night, Julie is always available."

She got out of bed and walked to the living room, to turn out the lights. Geoff admired the view, her buttocks swaying. He thought, this isn't happening, I'm dreaming. She quickly came back turning out the Bedroom lights and snuggled up to him, lying on his chest. They both fell asleep almost immediately.

Sure enough, in the middle of the night, her hand was lifted onto his erection. She woke slowly and mumbled,

"Lucky me,"

Julie slid down his body and swallowed him in one gulp, to get used to his taste. Stopping for a moment, she said,

"You can come in my mouth anytime, but not this time."

Then she pushed herself up and straddled him, sinking straight down his length, as she dropped her weight on him. They both groaned together and he reached for her tits, man handling them and rubbing her nipples, she loved that. Her pulled her down to nuzzle and suckle them, whilst she still rocked on his erection. Increasing the rate and force of her thrusts, they came together again. Without a word, or bothering with tissues, she fell back in his arms and fell asleep again.

The alarm went at 6am, Julie groaned and murmured,

"Stay as long as you want, but I am on the early shift."

Climbing off the bed, she crawled to the bathroom for a reviving shower. when she got back, she stood in front of the mirror to put on her cosmetics and put up her hair. He got out of bed and pulled into her back, his erection in the crease of her buttocks, his hands cupping her Tits.

"If only I had time lover, I don't, but just give me a time and place."

"How about eight tomorrow evening, I'll pick you up from work. I'll wait if your busy."

"I'll still be in uniform, if that's OK."

"We'll soon get you out of that."

"I see, you assume a lot." She gripped his hands over her Tits.

"If it's a nice evening, I'll make sure it's worth your while.

Now I really must get on, I can't be late this morning."

Julie pushed him away and turned to kiss the tip of his Cock, then threw on her clothes. As she left she blew him a kiss.

"Help yourself to anything in the Kitchen." Then closed the door.

As she walked down stairs, she felt a trickle into her pants and grinned, life was looking up.

*****

I might take the story into another chapter, if readers think it is worth it, please let me know.

david62
david62
223 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
david62david62over 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your helpful comments. I will look at writing another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story...

that I hope you continue. You should have her show Geoff the full photo shoot, he'd enjoy seeing it. I know my husband loves the full shoots I have done.

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 7 years ago
Very nice!

One more chapter please.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories