A Porn Star is Born? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cripes, that's just.." Allan said.

"I know, not bad for an Old Lady. That was nice by the way, slow, deliberate, but in command. Please be ready to stop, if she objects, silly girl"

Her Breasts were spilling out of the half cup and her pants, barely covered her Labia. She did a twirl, to give them the benefit of a 360 degree view.

"Well you can't just stand there gawping all night, what are you going to do?"

She took a hand from each boy and placed one on each Breast, then the other on her Ass. They gently lifted each Tit and rubbed her nipples. Alan moved a hand round and slipped it in her pants and then into her wet vagina. Both were gentle, but firm, just how she liked it. Julie started a low moan and flushed more.

"That's it, how did you know to lift and support my Tits, Ooooh, please, don't stop. Take off the rest, if you like."

So the boys took off her Bra and pulled off her sopping wet Pants.

"Now you can lick my breasts, oh yes, just like that, suck the nipp..Oh. Kissing elsewhere is good, my neck, yes. Gently nip my nipples too. Oh my.

Alan, just push a finger in and rub at the top, the clitoris, mmm, perfect."

A little gush of fluid poured over his fingers.

"Now stop it Julie, this is serious, we haven't finished the lesson. But boys, do that and any Girl is going to be a quivering wreck, putty in your hands. Where did you learn all that, not many grown men have handled me like that, just delicious."

Trying to compose herself, Julie asked,

"How do you think a Girl might show how much she is enjoying herself? But don't expect an eighteen year old to do this, you can show her though, can't you."

The boys shrugged and looked puzzled.

Julie squatted down in front of Alan and gently held him. Looking into his eyes she grinned and licked the tip, gently. He shuddered and before she went on, she said

"Don't worry if you come, I like it."

Then she sank down most of his length, sucked and licked him, before slowly withdrawing. He hissed through gritted teeth and his legs weakened.

"Nice?" she said, then pulled John over to her and repeated the exercise.

Holding one in each hand, she sank slowly down on each in turn, then licked up their full length. John gave in first and Julie quickly pushed him into her mouth and swallowed greedily. Still some jetted onto her face and hair and she giggled. Quickly, she had to swallow Alan as he came too. When he finished, she took each boy in turn, licking and cleaning them.

Slowly Julie stood up, pushing some Cum in her mouth, with her little finger.

"Now that's what a girl can do for you, interested? If she does, you're doing something right. She wouldn't do it for anyone who wasn't promising, shall we say and you boys really have promise."

She grinned at them, flushed and excited, prettily streaked with Cum. As her breathing slowed, she asked.

"Now, how might a Gentleman show his appreciation in turn?"

Alan looked down at her groin.

"Hmm, right in one, now you don't have to do this, I understand you may not like the idea. Get it right and you'll have to beat the Girls off with a stick, it will be appreciated."

Alan grinned at her and she sat on the couch, pulled her feet up and spread her thighs,

"Be my guest," She finished.

He dropped to his knees and examined her closely, breathing on her Labia. She murmured in anticipation and he pushed his tongue as deep as he could, into her Cunt. She hissed and stretched, on edge herself. Despite her fears, this evening was proving to be, incredibly erotic.

"Now, if you could just push your fingers... Mmm and put your tongue and suck... Oh God."

As Alan pushed three fingers into her, he pressed his tongue hard against her Clit, licking up and down. Julie clamped her thighs around his head and lifted off the couch as she came. He struggled to breathe, but managed to continue the abuse.

As she relaxed, she whispered,

"Sorry, am I suffocating you?"

She lay, quite spent on the couch and John squatted down, in his Brother's place.

"Please, just give me a minute," She begged.

But he didn't, attacking her sopping cunt with lips and fingers, whilst massaging her clitoris with his tongue.

"Oh you ba..., please."

It only encouraged him to masturbate her harder and work on her Clitoris, lapping sucking and pressing. She held his head and came again, shivering and gasping. Finally, she pushed him away and fell on her side, recovering. After quite a while, she raised both her arms for them to lift her. Taking each of them by the head, she kissed them hard, forcing in her tongue, so that they could taste each other.

Pulling away, she said, laughing,

"You are both very bad Boys. Now lets get another glass of wine and soak in a bath to recover."

They filled their glasses and walked up the stairs, Julie in front, her Ass swaying and legs still covered with stockings. John pushed his nose in the crack of her Ass and licked her. Julie shrieked and pushed him away,

"You are so bad, I'm not sure I feel safe."

Running away from them, Julie reached the Bathroom and started running a bath, adding Bubble bath crystals. It was large enough for all three of them and had Jacuzzi jets, which she turned on. Peeling off her stockings, she climbed in and held her arms out in invitation. They jumped in quickly and were nearly erect already. She rested her back against John's chest and sighed.

"Now, wash me gentlemen, you've made me very dirty,"

John started on her Tits and Alan leaned forward, washing her legs, then her groin.

"Oh, I think you were pretty dirty already,"

Alan said and she slapped him.

They soaked and chatted happily, for half an hour, sipping their wine, Finally she said,

"Are you happy now, can I go to sleep."

Alan shook his head.

"I see, you want to fuck me too?"

"Several times," John said from behind her and she twisted round to kiss him.

"Words are cheap young man, words are cheap."

With that, she got up and stepped out of the bath, handing them a large towel to dry her with, which everyone enjoyed. Julie reached for a bottle of Baby Oil,

"Now gents, I've found this increases everyone's enjoyment, will you do the honours?"

They both took generous handfuls and worked over her. As John rubbed the oil into her Tits, he started kissing and licking them and she held his head against her. Alan squeezed her buttocks and even hovered over Anus, putting the tip of a finger in, she slapped his hand.

Walking to Alan's Bedroom, their arms round her waist, the Boys erections bobbed in front of them and Julie massaged some oil into each. When they reached the Double Bed, Julie threw back the cover, dropped into the centre and pulled them on top of her. She kissed each in turn as they squeezed her between them. Their hands were everywhere and they competed to get their fingers in her slippery cunt. John was kissing her Breasts, then put his face between them and rubbed them over his face, sucking and biting them, whilst Alan kissed her neck. She started to whimper and groan, as they assaulted her.

"Boys, Boys, somebody needs to fuck me, right now. Lets go traditional Missionary," She said, huskily.

Pushing them off gently, she took a cushion and put it under her Ass,

"It means you get deeper, believe me."

Spreading her thighs wide, she pulled John between her legs,

"Try rubbing yourself against my clit, oh yes, just like.."

She pulled him down and kissed him hard, then reached between them to push him into her. They were so greasy with sweat and oil, he fully penetrated her, as she groaned and wrapped her legs round his back.

"Now push in and pull out hardddd, yes, back and in, back.

Please don't come, not yet."

John pulled out and flopped back on the bed, watching his brother as he entered Julie, in turn.

"Oh you Boys, you are so good, just, yes, just like that."

She came again and Alan pulled out, to stop himself coming too, as her vaginal muscles started to grip him. When she settled her breathing a little, Julie pulled herself up with difficulty, took the pillow and pushed it under John's Ass. Sitting astride him, she drove herself right down his cock and he gasped. She didn't push him to hard, rising and rotating her pelvis, then pulling his hands onto her Tits. Alan got behind her, putting his Cock between her buttocks and mauling her Tits as well. Then he put a finger in her Anus. She pushed him away,

"You animal, seriously, some girls like that, I do, but with you, much to weird."

After a few more minutes, she rose off John and pushed her Ass back at Alan, sticking it in the air and reaching behind to find and push him into her Cunt again. Julie, encouraged John to move up the bed, so she could get at his Cock, then swallowed it greedily, sucking him in and out hard. She was getting very excited, but sensed John couldn't handle this. She spat him out and moved a hand to her groin, rubbing hard at her clit. Alan grabbed her hips and increased his effort, grunting with each thrust. Julie realised he must come soon, but no longer cared, as she shook with each thrust till they came together. Julie sobbed with a fierce orgasm, slipping flat onto the bed, with Alan on top of her.

No one moved for several minutes, till Julie groaned and pushed him off,

"Yes, it goes something like that," She said and they all laughed with released tension.

She looked up at John,

"I haven't forgotten you sweetheart, just give Julie a few minutes to catch my breath."

She sighed and pushed herself up,

"Try something different?"

Julie got him to sit upright on his legs, then raised herself up and sunk down on him, her legs clasped round his back.

"Now this is nice and slow," She said a few inches from his face, "You can kiss and talk and do this."

She raised herself slightly, then dropped back and tightened her vaginal muscles round him. Alan got behind her and pressed himself against her Ass. She reached behind, grabbed his neck and kissed him.

Julie climbed off John and lay on her side, pulling him behind her and raised her leg. Putting a hand between her thighs, she pulled him between her legs and into her vagina, encouraging him to thrust, whilst she reached her head round to kiss him.

Finally, she pushed him gently off her, lay on her back pushing herself up on her elbows.

"Now gents, the finale, guaranteed to get a round of applause, how to get really deep penetration. Don't try this at home without a Safety Net."

She grabbed two pillows now and put them under her Ass. Pulling her spread thighs up to her chest, she pulled John over her and rested her calves over his shoulders.

"Now John, give me everything you've got, but try not to come yet."

All he had to do, was drop down into her gaping, slippery Cunt, pull up and drop again, with all his body weight, forcing her breath out each time. He stopped soon and Alan's semi erection stiffened quickly as he followed his Brother. They took turn and turn about, not letting up on the force of their thrusts, as she groaned to two more orgasms.

After the second, she called Time Out,

"Mercy boys, I'm a quivering wreck, I may never recover."

They lay down beside her, gasping for breath.

"Now, the Piece De Resistance, guaranteed to bring the House down, but please don't try it on any delicate teenagers. This is definitely for the expert only."

With that, she grabbed a pillow and slipped off the bed, leaving her legs in the air. They looked over the side and her neck was resting on the pillow, her body up the side of the bed, thighs spread.

"Do I have to draw you a picture?"

Alan got off the bed, feet each side of her head, leaned over the bed and entered her as hard as he could. Julie had to grip the bottom of the bed, to stop herself slipping over the floor. Still she shook as he slammed into her, resting his palms on her spread thighs, till he ground into her as hard as he could and groaned.

John needed no encouragement to give her the same, hard treatment. He and Julie, came together, as she felt him gush deep inside her.

After a few minutes to recover, Julie, crawled up, holding onto the bed, sat on her haunches and said,

"Here endeth the lesson, I can teach you no more."

Staggering up, she went to the bathroom and washed herself down. Gazing in the mirror, she saw a flushed, sweaty, well fucked woman, hair tousled, still with cum in it,

"You totally shameless slut," She said to herself.

The boys followed her, cleaning themselves too and brushing their teeth. Finally they grinned and kissed each other in a group hug.

"I'm done boys, I need my sleep. If you really feel the need, wake me in the night."

They turned out the lights, collapsed in a heap and fell asleep. Julie's services were not called upon. She woke before nine and got up carefully, so as not to wake them, had a quick shower, washed and dried her hair. Throwing on a white, short, satin bathrobe, she went downstairs, to start getting Lunch ready and emptying the Dishwasher. Whilst she was bending down emptying it, a hand moved between her thighs, caressing her. She stood up and leaned into whoever it was, feeling his cock in the small of her back.

"Mmm, someone's woken up bright eyed and bushytailed. Were you looking for breakfast?"

Without a word, she was pushed gently over to the Kitchen table, then bent over it. The robe was undone as two hands reached for her Tits and her legs were pushed apart. Arching her back to help him, still without a word, he entered her hard, lifting her onto tip toes, with a gasp. One of the hands left a Tit and moved to press her Clitoris. She covered it with her own and groaned louder as he built up speed.

"Hey, you started without me, not fair," Alan said.

John pulled out of Julie to a whine of protest and raised the robe, offering her to his brother. He moved straight in, to a shiver and grunt of pleasure. They took turns for nearly 25 minutes, as Julie struggled to stay on her legs, shaking with spasms. Finally, first John, then Alan increased to a fast, hard pace, till they came in turn. Julie stayed in that ungainly position, sighing contentedly, till they each slapped her Ass.

"Brutes," She said, standing and rubbing her buttocks.

"We need to get sorted Julie, lunch, getting dressed, the Table," Alan said.

"Well you started this, I was busy working till you attacked me," Julie said.

"I didn't hear any complaints, did you John?"

"Not one," His Brother replied.

They all went upstairs to wash themselves again, not before Julie bent down to lick them clean. As they quickly dressed, she said,

"Remember Boys, not a word, gesture, anything about this ever again, to anyone, including each other, it never happened."

They nodded, "We understand Julie, never."

She dropped her head, "I was dreading this, ashamed of it, I still am, ashamed of what happened, of myself."

Looking up at them, she whispered, almost inaudibly,

"I'm more ashamed now, because It was great sex, really, I really enjoyed it.

Now that's my last word, we must get to work."

They dressed quickly and went downstairs. The Turkey went straight into the oven. Whilst Julie worked on the Potatoes Veg and stuffing, the Boys tidied the place up and set the Table.

Geoff arrived back half an hour later and joined in with the work.

"How was Gran, Dad?" John asked

"Oh she was fine, I sent her your love and gave her your Present.

When do you have to leave for work Julie?"

"Oh, by 1:30 at the latest. I should be able to eat the Turkey, I'll save the Christmas Pudding till later."

They managed to sit down by 12:30 and Lunch was actually quite edible, much to Julie's surprise. She changed quickly into uniform, as she was leaving, Geoff kissed her and asked,

"Have you money for the Taxi, remember there's no Public Transport today?"

"I'll be fine, don't worry," Julie replied as she left.

She had always loved Christmas on the ward. It was usually quiet, all the patients who could, had gone home, if only for the day. As in many Hospitals through the country, one of the Senior Doctors came on the ward to carve the Turkey. Groups of celebrities, Actor's, Footballers and Singers, would tour the wards with presents, to cheer the Kids up. One of TV's "Tough Guys" came in the afternoon and left crying, because of the sick children.

So medically, it was a quiet day and Julie got home again at 9pm. She joined the three men in watching a bit of Television, then kissed everyone good night and went upstairs for a shower and bed. Geoff joined her an hour later, she was still awake, thinking about last night. He kissed her and said,

"I won't ask about last night."

"No please don't, not ever," Julie replied.

They lay in silence for a while, whilst she summoned the courage to speak.

"Look Geoff, I've got to say, or ask this, whatever you think of me."

"It can't be that bad."

"Oh it can, please just hear me out."

That Photoshoot I did for the magazine, well it really was a wonderful day. The idea of men staring at my pictures and you know, enjoying themselves, it was so erotic, I can't get it out of my mind.

I want to go further, just once, never again, to do a film or something, actually doing it with men, probably several men. Please don't be angry, I know it's an awful thing to want, but I do, I just do.

The trouble is, I can't do a Film, anyone could see it. Even if they didn't I'd be terrified someone had. I've been looking around, the new thing evidently, is online Subscription websites. Men, or women of course, pay to watch it happen, at the time it happens, it's not recorded. That's even better, being watched by thousands, whilst you actually do it.

You can even watch if you want," She finished, barely audible.

"Watch, I want to take part," Geoff laughed.

"You really are a dirty old man aren't you?"

"Guilty as charged and proud of it. Now come here, all this talk has made me frisky. It's all so wonderfully sordid."

"Normally I'm up for anything, but your Boys have left me feeling a little delicate.

They really are very bad Boys, like you." She finished, feeling happier with Geoff's reaction to her suggestion.

"Glad to hear it," He said.

"They're going to leave a trail of broken hearts and very well fucked young Ladies."

"And I'm sure it's all down to their wonderful Teacher.

I'll look into what's around on the Net and make a first approach, OK."

"My hero," she kissed him and rolled over to sleep.

Geoff pushed his hands between her thighs and she pushed him away, obviously off limits.

The Boys went to their Mother's next day and Julie kissed them chastely, before she left for work. Alan tried to grab a feel and she hissed in his ear,

"Never think of it, never mention it, it never happened, remember."

They'd both left when she got home and Geoff had prepared a Supper of Leftovers They finished and sat in front of the TV with a glass of wine, to unwind.

So, back to the normal, welcome, boring routine. There had been quite enough excitement over the Holiday. Two weeks later, he greeted her at the door, when work finished.

"Well I've found it, I think, a seemingly reputable company offering subscription, low key, Porn shows. They aren't looking for Professionals, just real people, who will react, realistically, they hope.

I've got you an initial appointment on Friday, you're not working, I checked. It's a preparatory chat, nothing more. If you've got any photo's, they said to bring them and you have.

Just think, I'll be able to tell friends I'm living with a Porn Star, they'll be green with envy." He finished, as she wagged her finger at him.

"That's good, I think and I've got other Photo's, I didn't dare show you."

"Well you'll have to now, go and fetch them."